• Published 4th Sep 2016
  • 5,051 Views, 152 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Invasion of Evil - Dinodisneylover1



It's Halloween at CHS. Our heroes are preparing everything. But they are unaware of a dangerous force somewhere in the city.

  • ...
5
 152
 5,051

Villains of A Sort

It all began on a dark night. The stars were clear and the moon shone it's light over the Earth version of Canterlot. Somewhere above the city, there is a fortress that no one knows is there. There, a dark woman waits with a dark purpose. She has been there for quite a long time. Neither she nor her companions knew how long they were there. It could have been a few days, a few weeks, maybe a few years. She just stood there and waited in the shadows. She was petting a raven. Until someone came to the fortress. The person was also covered by the shadow.

"You...are late." The woman said.

"A thousand apologies, oh patient one." A man with a smooth talking voice said.

"Did you find something useful?" The woman asked.

"Not much. Have been busy making deals with the locals in this strange world. Many of them were an easy prey and I got well paid." The man said.

"If I remember correctly, you didn't get much back in your world. Hahahaha!" said another person with a deep voice.

"Leave the good doctor alone, you bag of bugs. Remember, you didn't succeed as well in...whatever it was you were doing." Another woman said.

"Uh, this is getting boring. I'm tired of sitting here and waiting. I want to do stuff. The Underworld doesn't run itself, you know." said another smooth talking man. His hair seems to be visible. Like it's on fire.

"This world is much different than our own homes. I want to find something that will give us a chance to rule all worlds." the first woman said.

"Ah, I wish we weren't forced to go to this stinking place." A man with a British accent said.

"Really? I love it here." The first woman said sarcastically.

"That was a joke, right?" another male said.

"She was being sarcastic, you idiot." said a third woman.

The male growled at her.

"I still can't believe that our enemies, including that sorry excuse for a god, defeated us. Who'd have thought it?" the man with the flaming hair said.

"They just knew how to strike us. It seems we underestimate our enemies too much." Another man said.

"Why couldn't we have just killed them off in the first place? Haha! That would have settled things quick enough." A fourth woman said.

"You mean like when you were almost about to before you got stabbed?" One of the women said.

The previous woman wasn't happy when she heard that.

"Oh. And what about you before you fell from a cliff and got hit by a giant boulder." The previous woman said.

The woman who talked to her also wasn't happy to hear that.

"Well, I'm more fairer than you."

The previous woman wanted to kill her but one of the other persons stopped her.

"Come to think of it, I better ask it just in case." The woman said and walked towards a large mirror. She opened her arms and fondled them back "Slave in the magic mirror. Come from the farthest space. Through wind and darkness I summon thee. Speak! Let me see thy face."

The woman opened her arms again and summoned wind. A lightning strike was shown in the mirror and suddenly flames appeared in it. The flames began to disappear and it showed a face.

"What wouldst thou know, my queen?" The face asked.

"Magic mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest one of all?" The woman asked.

"Famed is thy beauty, majesty. But hold, seven lovely maids I see. Common clothes and a school cannot hide their gentle grace. Alas, they are more fair than thee." the face said.

"Alas for them. Reveal their names!" The woman demanded.

"A girl with golden skin and fire-like hair, once a villain now a hero. One with pink skin and dark pink hair, she loves parties and laughing. One with blue skin and rainbow hair, loves to sport. One with blonde hair wearing a Stetson hat, she is an honest farmer. One with yellow skin and light pink hair, she's sweet and kind and loves animals. One with white skin and purple hair, she loves fashion. And final, one with purple skin and streaked hair, she loves books. Friendship protects them and brought them together." The face said.

"Ha, I knew that mirror would say something like that." the woman she argued with said.

"Urgh. I tell you all one thing. Being stuck here with all of you, isn't making this world. Any. More. Bareable." The first woman said in annoyance.

But suddenly, a large bright purple light was shown somewhere in the city. The woman noticed it and looked outside the tower. There were lots of some kind of dimensional rifts and suddenly there was another explosion of light. The woman looked at it with curiosity. Suddenly a blue beam and a yellow beam where colliding against each other and fought for dominance. The yellow beam won and there was another large explosion of light. And to finish it, there was a large beam coming from above and it disappeared slowly. She suddenly noticed that her staff was sparkling because it felt something. She began to grin.

"That's the third time something like that happened. My staff is sparkling. It can't be a coincidence anymore. Do you all know what that is?" She asked to everyone in the room.

They were thinking very hard. But she quickly gave the answer.

"That's magic. A magic I've never felt before." She said.

"But this world doesn't have any magic." one of the males asked.

"It does now. This is the third time it happened. The first time was a large blue boom and suddenly there was a rainbow destroying something. And the second, was a large unicorn with wings shooting a rainbow at something." She explained.

"That does sound strange." One of the males said.

"My companions. I suggest we go to look for this magic source and use its power to rule this world and every other world in the universe." She said.

They all smiled and cheered. The woman looked at the raven.

"My pet. I need you. Go and find the place of this source and tell us everything. Go and do not fail me." She said to the raven.

The raven flew out of the tower and flew around to find the source of magic.

The woman began to smile and her staff began to glow green.

Hasbro and Disney presents

A Dinodisneylover1 crossover story

My Little Pony Equestria Girls
Invasion of Evil

Tara Strong
Rebecca Shoichet
Ashleigh Ball
Andrea Libman
Tabitha St. Germain
Cathy Weseluck
Kazumi Evans
Maryke Hendrikse
Diana Kaarina
Jonathan Freeman
Lucille La Verne
Betty Lou Gerson
Hans Conried
Pat Carroll
Ken Page
Jeremy Irons
Keith David
James Woods
Tony Jay
Sterling Holloway
Santino Fontana
George C. Scott
Billy Bletcher

and
Eleanor Audley

Voice replacements
Susanne Blakeslee
Frank Welker
Corey Burton
James Horan
Jim Cummings