• Published 4th Sep 2016
  • 5,051 Views, 152 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Invasion of Evil - Dinodisneylover1



It's Halloween at CHS. Our heroes are preparing everything. But they are unaware of a dangerous force somewhere in the city.

  • ...
5
 152
 5,051

Friend or Foe

Nighttime, the Dazzlings returned to the fortress as planned and, this time, Sonata and Aria were carrying a ladder. They had to walk through a forest to get back to the fortress. Sonata felt a bit uncomfortable while she looked around.

"I don't like this. That fortress is giving me the creeps just like this forest. Before you know it, something will jump right in front of you to scare you or worse." Sonata said.

While they talked, some eyes opened in the darkness. It heard the noise and saw the girls.

"Well, if you see something, don't just stand there and talk about it. Just punch him in the face or something." Aria said.

The eyes kept looking at the girls and the figure smiled. Without the girls noticing it, the figure's tree roots appeared from the ground. When Aria and Sonata made contact with the roots, they fell to the ground and dropped the ladder.

"Hey, watch your feet, you clumsy clod!" Aria said.

"It wasn't me, it was the tree." Sonata said.

"Oh, of course. The tree was probably thinking: 'Hey, look. Some girls. I think I'm going to stick my roots from the ground so they...'" Aria said and then looked at the tree.

But she didn't expect the next thing, the roots were going back in the ground. Aria and Sonata saw that and they both looked at each other with fright.

"Let's get out of here." Aria said.

Suddenly, the tree branch began to form a hand and slapped the Aria and Sonata on their butts very hard.

"OW!" They both yelled and began to scream. "AAAAAH!"

They quickly grabbed the ladder and ran towards Adagio who was a few feet ahead of them.

"Adagio! Adagio!" Aria said.

"What is it?" Adagio asked.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this. I think this place is bewitched." Aria said.

"We're going inside whether you want to or not. And that's final." Adagio said.

But Adagio didn't notice that a tree branch that looked like a hand was trying to grab her. As she moved, the tree branch missed. Sonata and Aria saw that and became frightened. They want to tell her, but she made her point clear. After minutes of walking, they finally reach the fortress. They placed the ladder against the fortress wall and climbed on it. But suddenly, Adagio halted Sonata and Aria.

"Wait. You two wait here. I'm going to look to see what we're dealing with behind these walls." She said.

"Why can't we do that?" Sonata asked.

"Because I'm the smartest. That's why." Adagio said.

"And what do you mean by that?" Aria asked with a glare.

"You know very well what I mean. Now stay here until I say you can come." Adagio said.

She climbed up the ladder and reached the top of the wall. Her head appeared above the wall and looked around. She then looked to her friends.

"You can come up. I think you need to see this. And don't make any noise." Adagio said.

Sonata and Aria climbed up the ladder. Adagio helped them to grab the wall and watch the courtyard. They saw a gallows in the center, a group of the monstrous creatures they saw earlier guarding the door and soldiers with helmets armed with bow and arrow that were walking on the fortress walls.

"This place sure is highly secured. And the guards look real tight. We need to get inside that fortress without them seeing us." Adagio said.

"And how are we gonna do that?" Aria asked.

"Follow me." Adagio said.

She took one step and walked on the wall. The others did the same. Suddenly, Aria accidentally made some chunk from the wall fall to the ground. She heard it and ran towards her friends. The soldiers with bow and arrow heard it and looked around. The Dazzlings landed on the ground and were hiding somewhere in the courtyard against a wall. Two monstrous guards walked by and looked around. The Dazzlings were very quiet.

"Why are we even guarding this place? No one is going to come here." One of the guards said.

"The mistress said we have to guard this place no matter what the cost." The other guard said.

They walked further. It was a relief for the Dazzlings.

"Great. Now what?" Aria asked.

Adagio looked around and saw something that gave her an idea. A window. It might be a bit small, but it looks like it's big enough to get through.

"This way." Adagio said.

They walked towards the window without anyone seeing them. It was a little high to reach, but that wasn't a problem for her.

"Okay, give me a leg up." Adagio said.

Aria placed her hands together and Adagio placed her foot on them. Aria pushed her up and grabbed the window. To her luck, the window is open. She opened it a little more and looked inside. There seems to be no one inside.

"Hurry up, Adagio. I can't hold it much longer." Aria said while struggling to keep her up.

"Just a moment. Push me a little more." Adagio said.

Aria pushed one more time and Adagio climbed inside. But suddenly, she couldn't get any further. Because she had one little problem.

"Aria. I'm stuck." Adagio said.

Outside, Aria snickered in enjoyment. The only thing that prevented Adagio to go any further...was her butt.

"And they say I have a big one." Aria said.

"I heard that. Help me. Push me inside." Adagio said.

Aria sighed and looked at Sonata.

"Hold your hands together, Sonata." Aria said.

Sonata held her hands together and Aria placed her foot on them.

"Can you push me up?" Aria asked.

"I think so." Sonata said.

She pushed Aria up, so she can reach Adagio.

"I'm here." Aria said.

"Okay, now push me." Adagio said.

"This is going to be fun." Aria said with a grin.

She spit in her hands and clapped them together. Then she began to push Adagio.

"Be gentle, Aria." Adagio said.

"You mean like this?" Aria asked while pushing her softly.

"You gotta put more effort than that." Adagio said.

"Like this?" Aria said while she pushed her more aggresively.

With that, Adagio fell on the floor. Aria went through the window with no problem. She reached out her hands and Sonata grabbed them and they both went inside the fortress. Meanwhile, a guard was walking outside. He thought he heard something and looked around. But then he shrugged and walked further. Now that Aria and Sonata are also in the fortress, they helped Adagio stand on her feet.

"Will you warn me in the first place before you do that?" Adagio said to Aria.

"What? You said I had to push." Aria said.

"You did that on purpose." Adagio said with a glare.

"Maybe." Aria said with a small grin.

Adagio rolled her eyes and looked at her surroundings. They were in some kind of great hall. Sonata still felt uncomfortable about the place. They walked further and had to look around if there wasn't anyone there. While they walked, the thunder could be heard outside. They swore they could hear past echoes of a witch's cackle. They also seem to hear scary voices whispering to them like they were ghosts.

(music stops at 1:00)

"Ooooooooooh." said one of the ghost-like voices.

"Go back. Go back." Another one said with a deep scary voice.

"Stay out." Another one said with a loud whisper.

"Does anyone else hear that or is it just me?" Aria asked.

"I hear them too." Sonata said.

"It sounds like a warning, but that won't stop us from going any further." Adagio said

She saw some stained glass windows, and they all contained strange people they never saw before. The figures looked quite menacing. Three of them contained the same three strangers they saw in the café. There is one person on the stained glass windows that Adagio could relate to in some way. It was a tall, slender, beautiful, pale green-skinned woman with a narrow face and a prominent chin. She has yellow eyes and black horns which could possibly be some kind of headdress. She is clad in a black-and-purple robe with bat wing-like edges, underneath her robe she wears a dress with the same color pallet but with some red instead of purple, and wears a gold ring with a large mysterious circular black stone in it. She carries a staff with a glowing green orb at the tip. Adagio kept looking at the window before she went further. While they walked around in the fortress, they saw other ominous things like statues of dragons, monsters, demons, gargoyles and other things. After minutes of walking, they suddenly heard something. Voices. And they came from a door. The Dazzlings went to the door. Adagio placed her ear against the door and listened to the voices. Adagio turned her head to her friends and hushed them.

"Shhhh." Adagio said.

Slowly, she opened the door without making any noise. She peeked through the door and saw a lot of people. The three people that came in the café were there too. But there was also an icily beautiful woman with a serene, unfeeling face and a slender figure. She has pale skin, long raven black hair, green eyes, red lips and seemingly penciled-on eyebrows. She wore a purple gown with long sleeves and a red rope belt tied around her waist, a black balaclava that covers her ears, neck and hair, leaving her face exposed, a long black cloak that appears to be part of the cowl. The cloak was lined with red inside and the bottom of the cloak is lined with white fur. She had a high white collar attached to her cloak. She also wore a golden pendant that seems to connect with the collar. She also wore orange-yellow high-heel pumps. And as final touch, she wore a golden crown atop her head with 5 spikes on the front and a jewel on the tip of the middle and tallest spike.

Another person was a thin man with long black hair, a large hooked nose, a thin black mustache that angles upward sharply, and a large chin. He wore a frilly white cravat underneath a crimson coat with gold lining and crimson cuffs. Each of these cuffs sports 2 gold cufflinks. He also wore an orange sash over his right shoulder that holds his sword scabbard at his left hip. He wore rose pants and white knee-high socks, as well as black boots with a pink circle decorating each one. The tongues of his boots were enormous, reaching halfway up his shins. He wore a large crimson hat with a huge lavender feather stuck in it. He carried a rapier with a gold hilt and guard as a weapon. He had a steel hook on his left hand.

There was also a plump light lavender-skinned, white-haired female human with a seashell for a necklace and from the waist down, she had black octopus-like tentacles. And there was also some kind of large grey or green burlap sack with stumpy legs and fingerless arms. His eyes were hollow. The tip of his head extended outwards and flopped down. What the Dazzlings also didn't expect to see was a lion. A slender lion with brownish-orange fur and a black mane. He also had a scar on his left eye. There was also a dark-skinned man who's tall, skinny and mustached. He wore a top hat with a purple feather in it and a skull and crossbones on it. He also wore a necklace with two crocodile teeth and a dark maroon undertaker tailcoat and black pants, white spats over black shoes, a purple vest under his coat that doesn't entirely cover his midriff, and a red cummerbund. He wielded a cane with a purple globe on top. Further, there was a blue-gray humanoid with flaming blue hair, wearing a black robe and a smoky base. He had yellow eyes and sharp teeth. And there was an aging man defined by his wrinkled, care-worn face and thinning white hair. He's dressed in black robes, a purple and black striped hat with a red ribbon attached to the bottom, and shoulder pads with red and black stripes. He also wore rings on his fingers, two on the right and one on the left, with the jewels colored red, green, and blue. There was another man with a brown akubra hat with white crocodile teeth in its dark brown leather band decorated with a rare golden eagle feather. Around his neck is a dark gray backwards facing bandanna. He wears a brown vest over his cream shirt. And there was also a wolf. A humanoid wolf with a top hat and red pants.

All the people were eating, drinking, and minding their own business. The woman with the crown kept staring at a mirror, the woman with tentacles was eating shrimps who were afraid of her. The Dazzlings were slowly coming out and were quickly hiding behind a large treasure chest not far away from the door. They slowly closed the door and kept staring at the strange figures.

"Uh, why is it taking so long? That feathered rat of hers should be here any minute. Why isn't it here yet?" the man with the blue fire hair asked.

"A little patience, Hades. We're not doing anything until she says so." The man with the snake staff said.

"Everything would have been easier if I am in charge. Just send Cerberus, the River Guardian or even the Hydra on this magic source and it'll be as good as ours. Easy peasy." The man known as Hades said.

"Magic source?" Adagio whispered to her friends.

"Please, you've tried that in your own world and they were all beaten by a hunk of a man with god-like powers." Cruella said.

"Grrr. Well, it could work this time, because this world has no men with god-like powers." Hades said.

Adagio kept listening to their conversation.

"Well, whatever this magic source is, it better be worth it. Oh, what I could do with powerful magic. I could easily rule this world, take the light and turn it into the night of the ocean." The woman with tentacles said while smiling on the thought.

"If I heard her correctly, the source of magic is possibly located in a school." The lion said.

"Hah, a school. I stayed in a school through third grade." The man with the akubra hat said while throwing knives at a dartboard.

"Have any of you heard that it's Halloween within two days?" The man with the snake staff said.

"Know that's my specialty. Oh, how I love to play with lives on that day." The living burlap sack said.

"Ah, Halloween. The perfect night of the year." Cruella said while her fur coat was wrapped around the man with the hook. He was not completely amused by it. "All treats and no TRICKS. If this were my world, I'd run things differently."

"Add a splash of evil?" The woman with tentacles said.

"Pillage and plunder?" The man with the hook said.

"Blah, blah, blah. It's all talk and no play. Didn't you remember the last time we all tried those things? It's always the same thing. The heroes win and we lose. What a bunch of dull villains." The humanoid wolf said.

"Well, once we're sure about the location of this magic source, we will be ready. I have a plan, but we need to wait until the right moment. Hahaha." The man with the snake staff said.

The villains became excited by listening to him.

Adagio, Aria and Sonata kept listening.

"A magic source? At a school? You don't think that..." Aria whispered.

"Yes. I think I know of what these people are speaking. Or WHO." Adagio whispered.

They kept staring and listening to them, but they were unaware of the approaching danger. Behind their back, something moved in the shadows. Yellow eyes stared down at them. Soon the creature came out of the shadows and it appeared to be a snake. It smacked its lips and smiled. It, first, looked at its fellow villains before it went close to the three girls.

"Sssssay now. What do we have here? Hm, hm, hm." The snake said.

The girls heard that and turned around quickly. They all gasped, because they didn't expect that a snake would find them, especially one who talks. They just sat there while the snake looked them over.

"Three man cubs. Three DELICIOUS man cubs." The snake said sinisterly.

"We...We are not man cubs. We're..." Aria said.

But Adagio covered her mouth.

"We're visitors. We're just looking around and lost our way. Haha." Adagio said nervously.

"Are you losssssst?" The snake asked.

"Yes, we're lost. I think it's best if we went further to look. And if anyone else asks, you didn't see us." Sonata said.

But the snake stopped them in their tracks.

"Oh, but you can't leave. Not before you've met my friendsssssssss." The snake said.

Without the girls noticing, the snake quickly wrapped its coils around them. The girls were now trapped and struggled to get free. And suddenly, the snake threw them to the middle of the chamber. The girls fell to the ground and the villains saw them. The snake slithered towards them.

"My friendsssss. We have some visitorsssss." the snake said.

The villains looked angry at the girls who were lying on the ground. The living burlap sack looked at the girls with a smile.

"My. My. What have we here?" He said while elbowing the handsome looking man.

He spit some bugs from his mouth on his fingerless hand and puts them over his head.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" The dark-skinned man said.

"Intruders." The man with the hook said.

"Spies!" the aged man said.

"We're not spies." Adagio said.

"Oh no? Then why were you hiding behind that chessssst and listening to our conversationsssss?" the snake asked.

Adagio became unaware when the shadow of the dark-skinned man began to move. It went behind her and stood like a footstool. Adagio tripped and fell to the ground. The shadow laughed. The man with the snake staff approached the girls and looked at them.

"I know you. You are those girls I saw in the café." He said.

"You lead them here?" The aged man asked.

"I didn't know we were followed." the man with the snake staff said.

"Really? You, the grand vizier of Agrabah and most powerful sorcerer, didn't know you were followed by three little girls? Three little lassies. Three little bluebirds." Hades said while looking at their bodies.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" the man with the snake staff asked.

"Nothing." Aria said.

"It doesn't look like you're doing nothing. What do you think they're doing here, Ursula?" The lion asked.

"They look pretty delicious to me. Can I eat them?" The wolf asked.

"Leave some for me, you glutton." The snake said.

"Big Bad! Shut. Your mouth." The man with the akubra hat said.

The Dazzlings kept looking at the villains who surrounded them.

"Looks like they're trespassing to me." The woman with tentacles named Ursula said.

"And what do we do with trespassers? Tell them, Queen." The man with the snake staff said.

"We...KILL them!" The queen said and prepared her magic.

The man with the hook prepared his rapier, the dark-skinned man his cane and had some kind of powder in his hand, the man with the akubra hat his gun, the aged man his sword, Cruella her small handgun, the snake also prepared itself for the attack, Hades hands were engulfed in flames, the living burlap sack was holding a pair of dice in his fingerless hand, Ursula also prepared some magic and her tentacles, the handsome looking man his sword, the lion his claws, the Big Bad Wolf prepared his claws and his tongue was sticking out and the man with the snake staff prepared his snake staff. The Dazzlings looked at them in shock thinking their lives would be over.

"Coming here was a big mistake." The man with the snake staff said.

They were about to strike them until...

"STOP!" said a loud voice.

The villains turned around to find the source of the voice. It belonged to a female. She stepped out of the darkness. Adagio recognised her from one of the stained glass windows. It was the green skinned woman with horns. She didn't look very amused.

"What's going on here? Can't I have some rest?" The woman said.

"Maleficent. We gained some visitors." The man with the snake staff said.

"Visitors. Who would be so bold as to enter MY domain? Spies? Thieves? Assassins?" The woman named Maleficent asked.

"Three girls, Your Evilness." The handsome looking man said.

"Three girls?" Maleficent asked.

"I saw them in a café, but it seems they followed us and listened to our plans. Kaa found them hiding behind a treasure chest." The man with the snake staff said.

Maleficent walked towards the three girls and looked at them. Sonata became a bit scared by her appearance.

"Well, don't just stand there. Search them. Every crack and every crevice." Maleficent said.

The villains grabbed them by their arms and began to search through their clothes.

"Hey, let go." Aria said while trying to struggle.

Sonata was being searched by the Big Bad Wolf. He even searched in her cleavage.

"Oh." Sonata said.

"What? She said every crack and every crevice." Big Bad Wolf said.

Suddenly, he felt something and took it out. Whatever it was, it was wrapped in foil. He opened it and it revealed to be a taco.

"Please, be careful with that. It's one of my spares." Sonata said.

Big Bad sniffed at it and bit a piece of it. His eyes went wide and he took another bite.

"Mmmm. Delicious. It tastes like pig. My favorite." He said.

"Oh. Can I try too?" The snake known as Kaa asked.

Big Bad gave him the taco. Kaa took a big bite and his eyes widened too.

"Mmm. A bit spicy, but magnificent." Kaa said.

During that time, the man with the hook was searching Adagio. Suddenly, he found something. A big piece of shattered gem. He looked at it.

"Hey, that's mine!" Adagio said.

But the man aimed his hook at her.

"What is this?" The man asked.

"None of your business." Adagio said.

"You better tell it, my dear. Or do you want to walk the plank?" He said.

"Let me see." The man with the snake staff said before he grabbed it from the man with the hook. He looked at it closely. "Hm. It looks like some sort of gem."

"It is? Then it must be worth a lot of money." The man with the hook said.

"It looks like it's shattered."

"Blast." The man with the hook said with an unamused look.

Suddenly, a caw could be heard. Maleficent brought her attention to it. From the window, a black raven arrived. He held something in his talons, and it immediately caught Maleficent's interest. A pendant-like device.

"You're back already?" Maleficent asked.

The raven gave Maleficent the device. She held it in her hand while the raven landed on her staff.

"What is this?" She asked.

The raven flew to her shoulder, and its beak came close to her ear. Maleficent gets the idea.

"Excuse me for a minute." She said to the other villains.

She walked away from them. Adagio looked at Maleficent an her raven. It almost looks like the raven was talking to her in some way. He only cawed, but Maleficent seems to understand him.

"You did? My, my. That is something." Maleficent said.

She walked towards the table and her staff began to glow green. Suddenly, some kind of holograms were shown.

"Are those the ones who troubled you?" Maleficent asked.

The raven cawed like it was saying 'yes'. The holograms shown were of seven girls. They were exactly how the Magic Mirror described them. Adagio saw the holograms and her eyes went wide.

"What do we do with these girls?" The handsome looking man asked.

"Lock them up. I'll deal with them later." Maleficent said.

The villains were about to take them to the dungeon, but Adagio struggled to get free.

"Wait. Wait!" Adagio said and suddenly she got free and ran towards the table. "Girls! It's them! The Rainbooms."

Maleficent's eyes went wide by her.

"Do you know these girls?" Maleficent asked.

"You bet we do! It's their fault we have to survive!" Aria said.

The man with the snake staff went towards Maleficent.

"One of them had this." He gave her the shattered piece of red gem.

"Thank you, Jafar." Maleficent said while grabbing the gem. She looked at the girls again. "Who are you?"

"My name is Adagio Dazzle. These are my friends Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk. We're Sirens from a world known as Equestria. We were feared and respected until we were banished to this place by a foolish unicorn pony." Adagio explained.

"HAHAHAHAHA! A pony?! You girls are too much." The living burlap sack laughed.

"It's the truth." Adagio said.

"Haha! Banished by a pony? That's really low even for me." Hades said.

"Quiet, you two." Maleficent said to them, making the two villains be quiet. She turned her attention back to Adagio. "Look me in the eyes, child."

Adagio and Maleficent both looked at each other for a few minutes. Maleficent's eyes went wide.

"You're not lying. So you three come from another world." Maleficent said.

"It's ruled by ponies and other mythical creatures. But it definitely has some powerful magic there. You can be sure of that." Sonata stupidly said.

"Quiet." Aria said while covering Sonata's mouth.

"Powerful magic, you say. How delightful? And where can we find this Equestria?" Maleficent asked.

"Those girls know. Two of them are from Equestria and that dog too." Adagio said while pointing to the holograms.

"And what is this?" Maleficent asked while showing the gem.

"It's a piece of my pendant. We all have one. They were very important to us. We sing to control people and make them do what we want. But to maintain that power, we need to feed off the negative energy of other beings. The more energy we absorb, the stronger we become. Normally back in Equestria, the gems were a living part of our body. But now that we're banished, they appear as this. We went to the Canterlot High School because we discovered there was Equestrian magic there. We almost got the world in our hands, but those girls ruined it and destroyed our pendants." Adagio said.

Aria and Sonata also brought out their pieces of the pendants.

"Yeah, they used some giant alicorn and shot a rainbow at us." Sonata said.

"And what is an alicorn?" Maleficent asked.

"A pony with both wings and a horn." Sonata said.

Maleficent's eyes went wide and remembered the giant alicorn.

"That thing defeated you that day?" Maleficent asked.

"Yep." Sonata said.

Maleficent began to smile at the girls.

"I think we have something in common, Adagio." Maleficent said.

"We do?" Adagio asked with a raised eye-brow.

"Yes. We desire ultimate power. But we were all defeated by our dreadful enemies and forced to live a miserable life." Maleficent said.

"Who are you guys?" Adagio asked.

"Why, I am Maleficent. An evil fairy. I possess more power than anyone could ever imagine." Maleficent introduced herself.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jafar. The most powerful sorcerer in the world. And these are our friends." The man known as Jafar said.

"Ursula."

"Percival C. McLeach. Master Poacher."

"Cruella De Vil."

"Ladies! Enchanté." The dark-skinned man extended his hand towards Sonata while she shook it. "A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier aka The Shadow Man." He gave her his card.

"Captain James Hook."

"Mr. Oogie Boogie is the name and gambling and cheating is my game."

"Hades. Lord of the Underworld. Ya-da-ya-da. How are you doing?" Hades said with a smile while extending his hand to Aria. Aria gave him an eye-brow.

"Scar."

"Kaa."

"Prince Hans of the Southern Isles." He said and kissed Adagio's hand.

"My friends call me Midas, but you can call me the Big Bad Wolf."

"Judge Claude Frollo and this is Queen Grimhilde aka The Evil Queen." Frollo said.

"Charmed. I'm sure." The Evil Queen said.

"So what are you? Villains?" Aria asked.

"Cccccccertainly." Kaa said while he came closer to Aria.

"We all came from different worlds. But we were driven by our enemies and forced to live in this world." Jafar said.

"You come from other worlds too?" Aria asked.

"We sure do, my little bird." Hades said.

"I am not your little bird." Aria said through gritted teeth.

"They even took all of my lovely fur coats. Except some that I saved myself." Cruella said.

"Your fur coats? Really?" Aria asked.

"Ah, my only love, darling. I adore fur. I live for fur." Cruella said while holding her own fur coat to her face. "After all, is there any woman in this wretched world who doesn't?"

"I can think of a few." Aria said silently.

"What did you say?" Cruella asked.

"N-Nothing." Aria said.

"I was suppose to be the fairest in the land. But that title went to that innocent little brat of a stepdaughter." The queen said.

"And I could have won a lot of money with that golden eagle if those mice and that boy didn't stand in my way." McLeach said angrily.

"And I could have had pigs for dinner, but, oh no, one of them had a house of bricks and is smarter than the other two." Big Bad Wolf said.

"And these days, my bandits have to steal things for us. I hoped they scored pretty good." Jafar said.

"Eating pigs. Fur coats. What's the matter with all of you?! People used to cower at the mention of our names! For many years, I have searched for a way to make us rule the entire universe. For many years, they robbed us from our revenge. Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men." Maleficent said while pointing at the Evil Queen.

"Ow." The queen said.

"Revenge on Aladdin and his miserable Genie."

"I'm going to...!" Jafar said angrily while he held his staff ready.

"Easy." Hans tried to calm him down.

"Revenge on every sneaky little dalmatian that escaped YOUR clutches." Maleficent said while pointing to Cruella.

Cruella grabbed one of her fur coats.

"Oh, but they didn't get 'baby'." She pressed somewhere on her fur coat and it made a squeaky sound. "They didn't- HAHA! They didn't get the baby!" Cruella said while laughing.

Adagio raised an eyebrow when she heard that. Sonata became a bit uncomfortable of what Cruella said.

"And Hook. Must I go further?" Maleficent asked.

Captain hook became a little depressed and hold his hook. It's like he knew exactly what she meant.

"And me. The mistress of all evil. Longing to have my revenge on Princess Aurora and her relentless little prince." Maleficent said.

Adagio heard everything she said.

"I guess we do have things in common. We do desire revenge on those rainbooms." Adagio said.

Maleficent smiled at her.

"You're like the daughter I never had. I think we can help each other. We can help you with what you most desire. We would like to make you a ruler of the universe." Maleficent said.

Adagio smiled by this.

"Villains!" Maleficent called.

"Yes?" They all said.

"Yes?" Sonata said.

"The time of waiting is over. It's time for action. We are going to take over that school and help our new friends teach these Rainbooms a lesson." Maleficent said while she wrapped her arm around Adagio's shoulder.

"You need to be careful. Those rainblossoms are tougher than you think they are." Aria said.

"Pfrt. You're speaking like they're invincible. They got to have a weakness, because everybody's got a weakness." Hades said and suddenly conjured various things in his hand while he spoke. "But what? Pandora, it was the box thing. Achilles, it was his heel. For the Trojans, hey, they bet on the wrong horse, okay?"

"Maybe the mirror will know?" The queen said.

Adagio noticed the face on the mirror.

"A mirror that knows and sees everything. How about that?" Adagio said with a smile.

"Magic Mirror on the wall. Tell us the weakness of those you call fairest of them all." The queen said.

The face on the mirror closed his eyes first and opened them again.

"Alas, my liege, that I cannot do. I have no power save answers true." The mirror said.

"Huh? You dare defy your queen?!" The queen shouted and was about to throw a potion at the mirror.

"Wait. Queen, is it? Can the mirror show images of the Rainbooms' actions? Can you try that? Maybe you can learn more about them that way." Adagio asked.

"Hm. Magic Mirror, show us images of these Rainbooms." The queen said.

The face of the mirror disappeard and in it's place came images of the Rainbooms. It showed the villains what they all can do, their fighting styles, their talents and so on. It then showed some images of them sharing the happiest moments. The villains kept studying them. Hades saw an image of Rainbow fighting a monstrous plant in her anthro form.

"That little squirt. Taking down that monster plant. Who'd have thought it?" Hades said.

"That is some rare magic indeed. The child's strength is not her own." Jafar said.

"Why don't we turn her into something monstrous like a Heartless perhaps. HAHA! That would settle things quick enough." Ursula said.

"And the brat's friends also have magical powers. Swoggle me eyes! They're all bilge rats by the look of them." Hook said while watching a moment where the girls hugged each other.

"You're no prize yourself. HAHAHAHAHA!" Oogie laughed.

"Shut up!" Hook yelled while pointing his hook at Oogie.

"Enough!" Maleficent said. "These girls sure are special. Will they have the power to conquer the darkness? Or will the darkness swallow them. Either way, they could be quite useful." She began to smile.

"So what do we do?" Big Bad Wolf asked.

"What do you think we should do? We're going to that school and strip those girls from their magic. With that magic, we can rule both this world and this Equestria." Maleficent said before she looked at the strange device she gained from her raven. "And I think this device might be the solution."

"You all sound so sure of yourselves. Be careful, these girls are no pushovers, I give them that." Adagio said.

"That's because they never met the likes of us, sweet cakes. We could easily steal their voices." Ursula said.

"Hypnotize them." Kaa said.

"Feed them to the sharks." Hook said.

"Or maybe just kill them and send them to my realm. I could use that kind of company." Hades said.

"I kinda like your styles. But with our pendants destroyed, I'm afraid we can't be of any help." Adagio said.

"Don't worry, child. That problem is solved before you know it." Maleficent said.

Her staff began to glow and the pieces of gems came to her. She begant to focus her magic on the shards and all of a sudden the shards fit perfectly together like a puzzle. The three gems were complete. The Dazzlings were truly amazed by that.

"They're...They're fixed. We can use them again." Adagio said with a smile.

"Hold on. Before you can have them back, we first need some protection for these gems to make sure they're not shattered again. Doc!" Maleficent called.

"Yes, mistress." A voice said.

It belonged to a man in a lab coat. He looked pretty creepy. He wore gloves. He had a moustache, a beard and four teeth.

"Help me with these gems to protect them from harm. I shall cast a spell on them, but I also need your scientific geniusness to do it." Maleficent said.

"I will. I take them to the lab immediatly." The doctor said.

Maleficent brought her attention back to the girls.

"Your pendants will be ready soon and better than ever." Maleficent said.

"Thank you." Adagio said.

"Our time has finally come, my frightful friends. It reminds me of the good ol' days. Remember, when we were spreading evil and ruining lifes?" Maleficent asked her fellow villains.

"Like it was yesterday." The queen said.

"Now, we're going to bring those days to this world and we will help the Dazzlings to rule with us. By doing exactly as I tell you." Maleficent said.

The Dazzlings nodded.

"Now. The first thing we need to do is to find out more about the school and find things that we could use to our advantage. We need people in disguise for this mission." Maleficent said.

"I can do that. I'm sure those people won't see through my disguises." Big Bad Wolf said.

"Hey. I can transform myself in a lovely brunette. I'll play along." Ursula said.

"But don't you need someone elssssse's voiccccce to make yourssssss sound different?" Kaa asked.

"Silence, Kaa, or I'll turn you into a polyp." Ursula said.

"That's two. But I think three will be better. Queen? Do you think you can get into that school with no problem?" Maleficent asked.

"Do it? I would love to." The queen said and brought out a goblet with green, bubbling liquid in it.

"And no killing unless I say so." Maleficent said.

"Yes. yes." The queen said.

Suddenly, the queen began to drink the entire goblet empty. She turned to her mirror.

(Music from 2:35 to 2:45)

"Magic mirror on the wall." She said.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light and other stuff happening with a loud noise. The villains and the Dazzlings saw it all happen. The flash of light disappeared. Sonata suddenly became frightened of what she saw and began to hide behind Adagio. Adagio and Aria were also a bit shocked of what they saw.

"With this disguise I'll fool them all! HAHAHA!" The voice of the queen seemed to have changed and began to cackle in a creepy way.

Adagio didn't know exactly what to think about it, but she liked it. A devious smile began to grow on her.