• Published 29th Aug 2016
  • 2,092 Views, 10 Comments

Love of a Prince and a Princess. - Oblivionwalker



We know of the thestrals and there three tribes, but what if they had a Alicorn version like the ponies do, and what if that alicorn version was also the myth, the vampony?

  • ...
5
 10
 2,092

Chapter 3




"What is your TRUE race, please be honest too because I don't like to be lied to."


That one single sentence made Nightshade lock up and become almost deathly pale. "W-w-w-what a-are y-you t-talking a-about, I-i'm j-just a-a p-Pegasus-thestral!?!" Nightshade all but blurted out but was shuttered due to the fear she felt going to her. 'I-i'm n-not a m-monster, b-but then again my second in command is just like me and he did took a vow to protect the princesses. But still how did he know that I was hiding my race?' She thought to herself.


Enteral watched as his Captain was shaking like a leaf before trotting over to her while lifting right wing up before draping it over her. "Easy Captain Nightshade, I know that my father/mentor can be scary but he is a nice guy. Also he can sense the race or somewhat can of all thestrals, So please relax." Abyss said to his Captain, knowing full and well she sometimes gets like this when she is ether dumped by her date when she tries or when the stress of work gets to her.


Nightshade looked over to Enteral when she felt his wing lay over her back and told her that so she can calm down, which caused her cheeks to flare while the rest of her body went back to its normal color, it also caused her heart to flutter due to her crush on him. Which all of this went unnoticed to Enteral. 'Might as well, atleast i'm not the only one that looks like this.' she thought.


Shadow watched Nightshade before everything he seen flashed in a familiar red flash before he actually took a step back at what he saw while his eyes, inside the black helmet, widened. 'So it was true on what I sensed, since she is a pureblood, then that means their is a chance to bring the old pureblood royalty and houses back.' Shadow thought while looking at the now alicorn-like thestral before him.


Nightshade stared at the tall black being, who she now seen that retaining his normal stance like he had before when teaching Abyss, but that not all she seen, she saw Abyss standing next to him while she still felt his wing over her back. To confirm this she looked over her shoulder before quickly using her magic to form a red crystal dagger and sliced right where the Abyss that had its wing draped over her back's head, which caused a black gash to appear on its head before the rest of the body turned into a black form of him before it dispersing like shadows to the light. "You know Abyss, even after all this time I am still weirded out by your power of doing that." Nightshade deadpanned.


Enteral chuckled to himself before relaxing himself. "Sorry Captain, I kinda deployed that when you did that flash. Also I see your a Pureblood like me, so that means....Hmm their are now a possibility of having a prince AND princess of the thestral's." Abyss regarded while taking Nightshades form in with his eyes before thinking on how she hid it from the princess of Equestria but he knew that pureblood magic is rare and unique.


Shadow raised a single hand up before snapping his armored fingers together to make his helmet dissolve to let his head appear. Shadow had white but still slightly pink skin and his head but the top of void of all fur, his hair was jet black while his eyes were blue, but what seemed strange was the quick symbol change in one of his eyes of three symbols before going to a combo of all three before disappearing. "I must actually thank you Miss Nightshade, with you here and being a confirmed pureblood means there is a chance that pureblood royalty and houses can be returned. I was about to go out and start finding poor saddened mothers who found out that there unborn would die, and use my magic to both make them a pureblood but also bless them with there child. Also to warn them of the dangers if that pureblood doesn't fed with blood once per month, which by a biological self-defense will make them go into a bloodlust frenzy to get what their body needs.
If happens at a young age, then the side-effects can be fatal to those around them." Shadow explained to her, which pretty soon caused the poor thing to actually remember back to that horrific event when she was a foal.


Nightshade stared at Shadow with eyes as wide as plates while she also slowly fell back onto her hunches. "Y-y-you mean t-they w-will ether drain the victim's of there blood and/or rip them a-apart?" She said while now tearing up in her eyes. All she got was a single nod from Shadow before she burst into tears that have been building up for a long time. "I-I killed my parents and siblings due to that then, a-a-all due to me not drinking blood. I-I'm nothing but a monstrous freak!" Nightshade screamed before trying to fall down to the floor, Only to be hugged by somepony and hearing Abyss voice next to her ear and telling her to let it all out while he rubbed her back with careful strokes.


This went on for a good while before the crying soon quieting and completely falling silent as Nightshade let years of built up sadness and guilt out all at once. That went on till she cried herself asleep in Eternal's hooves. Once Eternal made sure she was fully asleep, he redone her disguise before looking at Shadow. "Father, want me to reveal myself to the princesses or wait, I think it might be best to do so. Because at some point Nightshade will." He said before looking at the very pony.


Shadow sighed before redoing his own helmet while turning away from them. "Wait a week before you do Enteral. Then I will reveal myself to them as well and tell them of my plans. But go as you are now and once you get the outskirts of Canterlot, go the rest of the way with your disguise with her placed on your back." He said before walking over to spot close to the semi-dual thrones before sitting down on the floor to think on what he needs to do.


Abyss nodded to his father before levitating Nightshades sleeping form off the ground to begin the journey back to Canterlot, he even felt bad for what happened to her even more now when she was young. "I'm so sorry all this happened to you Nightshade, I just wished there was someway I can help you." He muttered to no one but himself.


The point where the badlands meet the Everfree forest

A robed figure ground to a halt just before the line that separated the badlands to the dreaded Everfree. The figure's robe was black and reached all the way to even almost cover its hooves but didn't. A single soft breeze caused the robe to shift slightly to reveal a black with a faint tint of gold carapace holed legs as the figure stared at the forest with a wary gaze. "If I want to set things right, You have to do them yourself, besides the whole hive thinks i'm a traitor now. Oh I still love you mother but sometime you can be a pain in the flank sometimes." A quite feminine buzzing voice said before trotting into the forest. "After all they will all die if I Don't do this, if I don't repent her crimes and seek for help before they all die from starvation." She said.

Author's Note:

There is the next chapter, and we get to see a brief glimpse at Eternal's power as well. Don't worry and I might have had a feeling that a few of you may or may not have been wondering why I haven't said a thing about his cutie mark, well he does have one but its just hard to see, also don't worry, a flash back chapter will be next to explain it, or it could just be another story chapter. Who knows.

Don't forget to comment on any errors or misspellings, and I don't care for likes or dislikes, that's your choice if you want to do that.

Now till next chapter, I must once again abide you ado.