• Published 29th Aug 2016
  • 2,070 Views, 10 Comments

Love of a Prince and a Princess. - Oblivionwalker



We know of the thestrals and there three tribes, but what if they had a Alicorn version like the ponies do, and what if that alicorn version was also the myth, the vampony?

  • ...
5
 10
 2,070

Chapter 1

Two years after the return of the Crystal Empire



Princess Luna's moon was well high in the beautiful night sky over the Everfree forest, the air was calm and quiet then it should be wild and unnatural like the forest. Usually nopony comes here but a rising shadow from apart of the forest told otherwise, The shadow in question was no other than second in command of Princess Luna's Night guard captain.


The shadow belonged to a stallion of very fit built, but he was much larger then any other stallion, he came almost one or two inches as tall as the night princess herself or could even be the same height if he had a horn. The stallion had a dark grey almost black coat, bat-like wings that are bigger then normal for his size, and with a red glowing cat like slits for his eyes.


The stallions name in question was Enteral Abyss, why he was doing here in the Everfree at this time, he had leave each and every Saturday and Sunday but he can be on call if the situation calls for it. Reason why he was here was so he could visit his parents grave out of respect and to go to his training with his master/adoptive-father Shadow.



Enteral always took a scenic route to throw off any other night guards that wanted to see why he went here but lose sight of him, and so they don't see him take a charmed amulet that he told them belonged to his grandfather before he passed away, which was only the half truth, not long before his parents died his grandfather finally died of old age, the other reason is to hide his now looked at pride gift horn.


Enteral was so far the only alicorn Thestral there was in the last thousand and forty years when the last one was hunted down and killed by Shadow himself for trying to corrupt Luna into a Queen and bring forth Enteral Night, needless to say Shadow found out the reason why he did it, he was a falseblood. Falsebloods were like Purebloods but they aren't Alicorns and he just killed a random powerful unicorn-thestral and took it's poor horn off and attached it to his head to give the look he was one.


Enteral Abyss has been learning everything he can from Shadow about his inheritance, what he was told that when a Pureblood like him was born, due to there nature and massive magical power they were by shadow deemed royalty but he can't become that unless Shadow personally trained and taught them himself to be fit but show politeness, and to prevent something like that ever happening again.


Enteral soon seen what he was looking for in this forest and started his gliding descend to the old Castle of the Royal Pony Sister's. Enteral always wondered why they did there teachings here but as each time he comes bit by bit of the castle looks better, like somepony or someone is fixing it up. As Abyss landed on the old stone walkway and trotted to where his father was for his lessons he went back to thinking earlier about yesterday where he and a few other night guards ambushed a group of changlings out and rather swiftly took them out, even after that the other guards kept asking where is he getting his training from or how he was stronger then them.


No that was not what seemed strange, what was strange that the group of changlings looked like a search and rescue team or hunting party but armed with items meant to restrain somepony or in their case when they check the items, someling. Enteral was broken out of his thoughts when he heard the now familiar calm and collective but still deep voice of his father. "Ah Enteral, you always come ether ahead of schedule or right on time. Have you been feed like I have been telling you when you are ether hurt or for the month?" Shadow Asked, He turned from what looked like a now redone throne that was Princess Celestia's or was it Luna's when it was destroyed, he still wore the same armor Enteral meet him all those years ago, as black as night but what he said was the natural state when the long blowing cape was showing that Enteral came quick to find out could do a lot of things, such as becoming giant bat wings as black as night or adding onto his armor.


Enteral smiled before chuckling a bit." Yes father I have been doing the feedings, I glad I was able to get over the weird feeling of doing that before it become a natural habit that I can control, also me and few night guards his ether a search and rescue team or hunting party for restraining somepony or ling of changlings yesterday, not sure which but thought you might know something about that." He said before taking a seat on his hunches.


Shadow moved his hand up to cup his chin as he thought. "Then I am not seeing things then, that is strange because I too have been seeing them, they almost seemd to be looking for someone. I took a chance and eavesdropped on their conservations and heard they were looking for what they said was a deserter or betrayer, some even said the word "princess" with hate anger in there voices." Shadow said as he went to stand in front of his student/son. "But enough of that, are you ready to begin our lesson Enteral?" Shadow said while moving his hand to his back and cup them.


Enteral straightened up a bit more before giving his father his attention. "Yes father I am ready for our next lesson." He said while removing the charmed amulet from his neck to reveal his horn.



Inside Canterlot Castle, inside the captain of the night guard office.


The five night guards that stood at attention was feeling quite down as they have yet again lost sight and location of there target in the everfree, and now they were being more or less chewed out by there captain.


The captain of the Night Guard has been strict about the protection of the princess regardless on who it was, she always made sure there was atleast a team of two or three in there rooms as they slept to guard them but still give them privately. The Night guard captains were always more strict with there duties then the day guard but they always worked with them when they needed. "And you Lost my second in command in that forest and still didn't look for him?!" She said, suffice to say she was pissed because she always wanted to know why he went there.


"W-were sorry C-captain but y-you know how good he is at throwing off ponies that are on his trail and the fact he is your second in command so we can't really expect that, and he always been better at stealth then any other bat-pony out there." The night guard said while showing slight fear of being chewed out, all because they still remembered how the last bat-pony got when he berated the Captain, needless to say, that very guard is stationed in the crystal empire and they hated the cold.


Nightshade sighed before trotting around her desk to take a seat. "My bad then, you are all dismissed and don't worry about going out tomorrow, I'll personally go and see where he goes to after leave." She said while actually having thoughts of where he could go, it was common knowledge that her second in command was a orphan due to his parents dying of a freak camping accident, and though that actually made his stronger to help prevent that ever happening to anypony else, but it could also be he was part of a cult or trying to find some dark artifact or even try to bring back Nightmare Moon in a separate body because she has found some bat-ponies trying to do that, they were soon sent to a mental ward or asylum to be treated.



Nightshade turned and looked out the window in her office that faced the very forest where her second in command went, unknown to any other pony, Nightshade has actually gained a rather big crush on that stallion, the other guards don't know this and she wanted it to be kept like that but she lost her own parents as well, she looked over to the door to her office before a quick flash of red and the door was lock, where the Pegasus-thestral was now stood a alicorn-thestral with a grey coat and glowing green eyes that shut soon after. "His story of how his parents died might just be like mine." She said, the reports said that some monster came and slaughtered them because they were ripped to shreds and the blood was everywhere, but in full truth she had done it when she felt her body take control and acted like it went feral, her parents were ripped to shreds but her brother and sister that she had were drained of all the blood with two holes in there necks.


All thanks to that Nightshade has decided to feed at least once a month to prevent that ever happening again, she will not stay idle and become that monster again, she had to go to multiple trauma sessions to get over it and she still has shivers from time to time.

Author's Note:

A little insight of some changlings and we also seen that even all these years Enteral still have time to visit his parents grave.


My there seems to be two Purebloods and one thinks there nothing but a blood craving monster while the other knows the truth.


Wonder how Enteral and Shadow will react to a second Pureblood?


Till next chapter of Lokaal do aan kulaan ahrk kulaas.


Now I must abide you ado.