• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 1,991 Views, 16 Comments

Hugs, Cuddles, and more Hugs - Stevie The Dragon



Spike is going to get quite a surprise as strange events occur and the power of being hugged is unleashed!

  • ...
0
 16
 1,991

Chapter 1: A Slimy Surprise

Spike groaned as he got up, it was another sunny day in Ponyville for ever pony, well, almost every pony, today Twilight was going to stay indoors all day, and Spike already knew why as he reluctantly got out of his comfy soft bed and headed over to the library area in the castle, opening the doors to the library as the answer to his fear was confirmed right in front of him. "Re-shelving day!" Yelled Twilight with a happy smile as all the books were magically pulled out of there shelves and fell to the ground with a loud 'THUMP'. Twilight began to pick up many books as well as Spike with her magic and made the books and Spike circle around her as she looked at them. She looked at Spike with a playful grin while Spike nervously smiled back.

"Hmmm, now I wonder where this book goes." Twilight said as she magically floated Spike towards her. "Oh I know, right here!" Said Twilight as she magically pulled him against her barrel and fell onto her back with Spike on top of her and hugged him as Spike giggled and nuzzled her warm purple fur.

"Good morning Twilight." Said Spike as the two embraced each other.

"Good morning Spike. Spike, can you go make some breakfast for us? You know i'm a horrible cook and we don't want the kitchen exploding like last time." Said Twilight with a chuckle.

The two reluctantly stopped there hug as Spike hopped onto the ground and saluted with a small cute blush. "You can count on me Twilight!" He said as he began to run out the door to the kitchen.

Twilight sighed as she watched Spike leave, her smile remaining as she felt a warm happy feeling in her heart. The feeling was hard to describe, but she brushed it off for now as her just being worried for Spikes safety. She then began to organize some books before her hungry stomach growled at her, she let out a blush and sighed. "Guess I need breakfast first." She said.

Spike walked along the crystal halls towards the kitchen, his feet making soft padding noises as they echoed across the hallway. As he walked towards the kitchen doors he couldn't help but get a shiver down his spine. He was not sure why this had happened but he brushed it off as just a natural reaction. He eventually stopped at the kitchen when he heard clinking and clattering from the other side of the door, he slowly opened the kitchen doors only to be stopped in his tracks. Laid out in front of him was a giant green slimy blob like creature, making a mess in the kitchen, it was about five times taller than Princess Celestia herself and had no eyes and just a mouth as it easily loomed over Spike. Spike looked at the creature as it turned towards him, to scared to move, he shielded his arms in front of himself as a useless sort of defense as it got ever so closer to him.

Spike was shaking with fear, his legs trembling as it was right in front of him. Multiple thoughts went through his head of how this creature was going to end his life only to be surprised as two slimy tentacles came out and wrapped around him. 'This is it! This is the end of Spike' Spike thought to himself is it proceeded to pull Spike towards its body. Spike closed his eyes, expecting a slimy fate only to realize he could still breath, he opened his eyes and gasped in shock and awe as the creature was hugging him against its body, purring as it did so while nuzzling Spikes head.

Spike looked at it for awhile before getting the courage to say something. "Um, hello?" He said cautiously.

The creature looked down at him as it smiled. Spike then decided to attempt to talk to it.

"Hey um...my name is Spike, can you um, understand me?" He asked.

The creature nodded its head in a yes like fashion as Spike let out a sigh in relief.

"Can you um, put me down?" Spike asked the creature.

It only whimpered and hugged him a little tighter.

"I guess that's a no." Said Spike. A big slimy tear went down the creatures face as it began to feel guilty, even though it didn't have eyes. "Hey, wait, don't cry, i'm sorry about that, please don't cry." Said Spike quickly and apologetically as it calmed down. The creature seemed to be a shy and nervous wreck just like Fluttershy.

After awhile of Spike calming down the creature it let him go, Spike sighed as he would have to figure out what he was going to do with this creature only to jump when he heard a voice from down the hall.

"Spike, whats taking breakfast so long?" Said Twilight as her hoof steps got louder and louder, Spike ran in front of the green slimy creature as Twilight walked in, instantly taking a defensive position, her magenta aura covering her horn as she got ready to attack the creature if it dared tried to attack one of them.

"Spike what is that thing?! Get away from it now!" Twilight yelled picking Spike up in her magical aura and moving him behind her. Right before she could do anything to the monster Spike had quickly hugged her side, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Twilight please don't hurt it! It's really really nice and it didn't hurt me, I promise!" Yelled Spike. Twilight looked at him, stunned before stopping her magic and looking at the creature, it whimpered under Twilight's gaze as she sighed.

"Alright Spike...but you have some explaining to do!" She said, eyeing the giant green slimy creature.

Sometime later Twilight had adjusted to the creature, actually finding a liking towards the gentle giant. Spike had finally gotten to making brunch after cleaning the kitchen, the delicious smell wafting through the air and entering Twilight's nose as she sat in her bedroom. She came downstairs a few minutes later, a smile on her face.

"Well something smells good." Said Twilight with a grin.

"Your just in time Twilight, with my professional cooking skills I made the most amazing brunch ever!" Said Spike excitedly awaiting her praise. Twilight giggled and rubbed his head.

"Alright mister big boy, we can enjoy your amazing brunch together." Said Twilight as she looked at the many many pancakes Spike had set up. "Lets get back to cleaning the library after we eat, Spike, then we can figure out more about your new friend." Said Twilight with a warm smile. The two then began to eat there breakfast as there new friend awaited them in Spikes bedroom.

Author's Note:

Welp, this is the first chapter! I hope I did well on it! :twilightsheepish: