• Published 20th Aug 2016
  • 802 Views, 11 Comments

Aftermath: A Changeling's Punishment - Kastrinn



We had failed, the blast spreading us apart, scattered across Equestria. Canterlot was our biggest priority, now what's left of us is unknown.

  • ...
7
 11
 802

Things get a whole lot interesting

Current Time Elsewhere

"My Queen...." A random changeling scout, not raising his head to look up at his queen while bowing. "I have reports of General Bellose, one of our spies have found him."

The changeling's ears perk, hearing the Changeling Queen chuckle. "Still alive? What use does he have to her...." Chrysalis asks questioningly. "Does she think she can gain information from him?

"Shall we send out a rescue platoon?" The scout asks, still not looking up at her.

"No.......Bellose can get out on his own.......if he can't." She pauses suddenly, before continuing. "If the General can't escape, he'll find a way to end his pathetic life..." Chrysalis finishes her sentence, looking up and off into the distance from their temporary FOB. "I can ensure he wouldn't let out any information about us. Even if he had to die to keep our secrets as secrets." She looks down at the scout again, waving a dismissive hoof for him to leave.

Chrysalis then laid down, resting her head onto her hooves in thought. "You won't get anything out of him, Celestia.....You haven't won just yet." Finishing her thoughts, she looks up once again into the night sky, thoughts drifting towards General Bellose and his current situation, but her mind is drowned with the overflow of tiredness, sleep slowly consuming her, and begins to drift away into slumber.

Back at Canterlot Hell-Hole

After the little match I had with Luna, which was soon discovered by the sun goddess herself, Celestia. In other words she was not happy with what had occurred to her little sister and went into rage, or what I assume was rage. She didn't send me to the sun and I'm stuck with my head being forcibly shoved into a tub of water for around 10 seconds at a time. Although refreshing, it wasn't fun......

"What in the hell did you think you were doing." A voice exclaimed with anger dripping from every word. With that my head was brought up from the tub of water, and looked at the sight from beyond the bars of my cell.

"I was......fighting for........my freedom......with your sister.." I gasped between each word, catching my breath and keeping it finally. "It was...her idea to fight....me. It was her...deal" I finally finished, slowing down the gasping for air.

Celestia stared at me with disgust, looking at the guards with a nod, once again I was dunked into the water.

"Highly unlikely, Luna would never hold a duel for your freedom." She glared at me again, nostrils flaring.

I coughed once my head was out of the water again, letting out my reply. "Ask her...yourself....you cunt.." I retrieved a punch by one of the guards after saying that.

"Watch your tongue, Changeling.....Your chances of survival are becoming very slim, so don't make it worse." Celestia retorted. She was about to say something else, but a guards suddenly came up to her and whispered into her ear.

"I have a question.....are Changelings heat resistant?" Celestia asked suddenly, making my ears perk up.

"Huh?" I asked dumbfounded, wondering what she was getting at. But all I saw was her giving another nod to the guards holding me back, and suddenly pull me back from the tub of water.

"It seems we'll have our own little experiment." I heard her say, watching her levitate iron bars about the size of the holes in my legs to the guards holding me down, sliding the iron bars into the holes in my legs.

"The fuck do you plan on doing!" I yelled loudly in protest, watching her horn glow, then the iron bars, feeling heat suddenly emitting from them.

"Oh nothing, just testing out a new way of getting information..."

The iron bars begin to burn, the intense heat burning my hooves, and it was getting to be quite uncomfortable. The pain soon became unbearable, letting out a scream of pain as the iron bars got hotter, turning slowly into an orange glow, sizzling my hooves. "You.....you.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" I tried to insult the alicorn, but my pain filled screams were cutting me off.

"Remove them...." She said as the iron bars were removed. I looked down to see that all four of my hooves looked some what melted, blood that was soon leaking out from them were boiling and bubbling.

"Now.....you're going to tell me everything you know about the Changelings we don't know, and you'll spill out everything for me."

I couldn't look up at her, my attention was focused on my hooves. I couldn't even tend to them for each movement I made with my hooves led to more pain and blistering, cracking the chitin exo-skeleton surrounding them. "You bitch!" I yelled loudly, echoing through out the dungeon.

"That's not very nice.....tear off his wings, maybe he'll learn from his mistakes." Celestia said dryly, motioning the guards to do as she said.

I suddenly felt my wings being pulled apart, being stretched to their limits until...."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" I screamed in agony, my wings being slowly ripped off like ripping out a sheet of paper from a book, so effortlessly, but still with struggling. I was going to scream again, but choked on my pain. I laid there open maw, tears forming at the end of my eyes while my vision became blurry. I looked up again before I became unconscious, seeing the smirk on that princess's face brought only anger and disgust to me, suddenly loosing sight and any form of thought, passing out on the floor of my cell.

Canterlot Royal Medical Ward

Luna was laying down in a gurney, bandages wrapped around her wounds. Thinking back to the fight she just had with that changeling general.

"I guess he had his eye for an eye..." She quietly said to herself, placing a hoof onto her ear, half of it missing. Looking back at how she cut half of his ear off as well. Luna looked out the window, the night sky still bright with the stars. "But.......the deal has been cancelled......."

Author's Note:

WHOA, WHAT?! So you mean to say General Bellose won't gain freedom?
*Slams head onto the table*

Hope you guys are enjoying this so far, I say it's kinda of a pain to right a long chapter with out any Ideas. :P
C'ya next chapter!