• Published 13th Aug 2016
  • 463 Views, 0 Comments

A Servant's Duty - Hazel_Hester777



Every Servant was reborn to Spread the Word of God, Bunny is no exemption. She will do her part for God, starting with the young

  • ...
6
 0
 463

Epilogue

All of the foals and their parents of Ponyville came into the Garden. As soon as the foals gave them a fruit to share with, they began to come to Garden as soon as they heard the melody. The parents had already been baptized along with the foals by Aaron. Luna herself came one night to take part and become one of them too. Now, two weeks had passed since all this happened, and now it was yet another Sunday Mass in the Garden.

Aaron had just finished the night’s Mass, but he gave one more announcement for the all who attended. “Children, I must tell you something, a Priest cannot work alone in this church, granted even private. And so, because of this, I have called forth 7 beings to help in the clergy. And the eighth is the one who led you here, has become the one in charge of music and in calling you”

The audience gaped in awe.

“Children, show yourselves!” Aaron commanded, and at once, six mares, a baby dragon, and an alien popped out of the shadows, each wearing a cross and wearing white. Each said one of the Eight Beatitudes.

“Blessed are the poor in spirit” Applejack said. “For theirs is the kingdom of Heaven”

“Blessed are the meek” Rainbow added. “For they shall possess the land”

“Blessed are they who mourn” Pinkie spoke. “For they shall be comforted”

“Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for justice” Rarity declared. “For they shall have their fill”

“Blessed are the merciful” Spike spoke up. “For they shall obtain mercy”

“Blessed are the clean of heart” Twilight joined in. “For they shall see God”

“Blessed are the peacemakers” Fluttershy followed. “For they shall be called the children of God”

“Blessed are they who suffer persecution for justice’s sake” Bunny finished. “For theirs is the kingdom of Heaven”

After that, everypony returned home to call it a night. Bunny had begun her work pretty well, and she intends to finish it.























Ring around the rosy