• Published 17th Oct 2016
  • 355 Views, 4 Comments

The Student of Luna - LeafyGlee15635



Luna begins to accept students, but is surprised when she recieves one surprising one, Trixe.

  • ...
 4
 355

Luna's Greatest Fear

After a Few days of Teaching, Luna became more popular than ever. One day, when she entered her room, she decided to take a look at old things she used before getting banished to the moon.

She sighed" I guess it's time I take a look at old stuff!"

She looked through all her cupboards, when suddenly she came across a mirror, recognised to be the Mirror Of The Moon, A banished object that supposedly appeared in Luna's room. It told her that she should rise the moon when it was supposed to be day, and that turned her into Nightmare Moon. At that time Princess Luna didn't realise that this "mirror" was really a fake just made by the Nightmare forces to brainwash her.

Luna decided to try it out once more.
"O mirror what will become of me in the future if I continue like this?" Luna asked

"You will be banished from equestria by your own sister! She's a traitor!" The mirror dramatically responded.

"Wait," Luna interrupted, "you said that when I asked you whether I should forgive Tia and move on. But when I continued on that path of bitterness, I got banished to the moon. That means the traitor must be you!"

"Well, well Luna, how long did it take you to find out?" The mirror responded.

Then, in the mirror a figure appeared. It seemed rather familiar. It was Nightmare Moon! It was her speaking to Luna all this while.

"You!" Luna shouted. "Why you little-"

"Oh please, don't start bickering like a foal.'' Nightmare moon snapped, covering Luna's mouth. "And just if you wondered, I came into you and turned you into me last time! Ha! How weak you are!''

Luna stubbornly said, "that was last time, please."

"Well, I don't care, because I'll be back, you hear me! Because when I was defeated by the elements of harmony, I was sent to the most devastating, unescapable place of Tartarus. But I've found a way out!"

"You won't!" Luna shouted!

"You can't say I won't!" Nightmare Moon snapped.

"No!" Luna shouted "Never!"

Luna got so angry and fed up, she threw the mirror on the ground, lifted her front hooves off the ground, and, with full force, slammed them back down, smashing the mirror into bits.

"Fool!" Nightmare moon said, taunting Luna "did you think by smashing the mirror you could stop me?"

Princess Celestia, hearing this noise, immediately came up to Luna's room to see what was happening. She overheard some of it and knew what was going on

"Be careful, sister. We will not know what will happen later." Celestia said.

Author's Note:

This was supposed to be before this story, but Since the action and amusement were pretty good, I decided to put it here. And yeah, I know where the Bickering like a foal part came from.:trollestia: