• Published 31st Jul 2016
  • 1,828 Views, 7 Comments

Radiant Sword: The Origin Story - RadiantSword



This is the story of Equestria's bravest warrior who is willing to learn about the magic of friendship, by shrinking to a size of a tiny bug with the help from Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

  • ...
8
 7
 1,828

Chapter 3 - The Rainbow Goddess

The door busted open. "Fluttershy, I have to tell you something." Rainbow dash said as she came trotting in. She was also sweating quite heavily.

"Is that the Goddess of Loyalty?" Radiant asked, looking at Rainbow Dash.

"Shhhh." Fluttershy said.

"What was that?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Oh... um.... nothing." Fluttershy said. Rainbow Dash trotted forward and her sweaty hoof was just close Enough that one more step, she would step on Radiant.

"Watch out!" Radiant cried, taking cover.

Rainbow Dash didn't hear for she was talking. She missed Radiant, but turned around and was about to sit down, he could see her plot hovering over him.

"Um.... Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy said.

"Hold on Fluttershy. Anyway...." Rainbow Dash continued to talk. Radiant listened closely. The blue mare sat down on him. "And since Spitfire is sick, I'll be the leader of the Wonderbolts next show."

"Um, Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy said.

Rainbow Dash scooted on the ground to the right, "I'm so happy." she hugged her yellow friend.

"Help!!!" Radiant cried "Fluttershy!!!" he struggled to get off.

"Rainbow, you're sitting on my friend." Fluttershy said.

Rainbow got up and looked down. "Oh hey. Hehehe, sorry about that." She picked Radiant up.

"Are you okay?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Yes," Radiant said, "You must be Rainbow Dash, the Goddess of Loyalty."

"Goddess? Oh no. Just the Element of Loyalty," Rainbow Dash said, "Thank you for the compliment though."

"Rainbow Dash," Radiant said "The reason why you're the goddess is because I'm so tiny like an ant."

"Oh," Rainbow said with a smile, "Well that's nice of you. So why are you small? Let me guess, Twilight?"

"Yup," Radiant said "I passed the Trials of Magic and Kindness."

"What did you have to do?" Rainbow Dash asked, "Survive?"

"I have to learn about Loyalty." Radiant said.

"Um.. okay," Rainbow said as she looked at Radiant. "You know, before that, how about giving me an in depth wing massage?"

"Yes, goddess." Radiant said as he massaged Rainbow's wings.

"Huh, that feels really good." Rainbow said as she laid down. Radiant smiled as he kept massaging. "I hope I'm not too sweaty for you." she said.

"Hope not." Radiant said.

Rainbow lifted her wing up and threw him to the other one. "Now this wing." She said.

"Yes." Radiant said as he kept massaging.

"You are so good at this. You must have had practice or something." Rainbow said.

"Yeah," Radiant said, "Twilight Sparkle taught me very well."

"Twilight? Really? Wow. I never though she would be like that." Rainbow said.

"She learned the shrinking spell." Radiant said as he kept massaging.

"And you volunteered?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes." Radiant replied.

"You must be a weird one, aren't you?" Rainbow said, looking suspicious, "Getting into.... HEY! Is that why I sat on you? So you could see my plot?" She threw Radiant off.

"DASH!!!" Radiant cried as he got flung.

"Rainbow, that's not why." Fluttershy said. She reached out to Radiant and picked him up. "Rainbow Dash can be a bit rough." She said.

"I can tell..." Radiant said, "Thanks for saving me, Fluttershy..."

Rainbow dash sighed. "Okay, suppose what you are saying is true, why stay this small?" She asked.

"So I can meet the Goddesses of Harmony." Radiant said.

"You don't mean Celestia, do you? She keeps harmony in Ponyville." Rainbow said.

"You, Dashie. I already pleased Twilight and Fluttershy." Radiant said.

"Oh you mean HONESTY. You said harmony. Um.... yeah sure. But you will do as I say. Understood?" Rainbow said.

"Yes, Dashie, the Goddess of Loyalty." Radiant said.

"Oh, so now it's loyalty? So who do you want to meet? Harmony, honesty, or loyalty?" Rainbow said, she became frustrated.

"Loyalty, Dashie," Radiant corrected, "I haven't mentioned Honesty, yet."

"Alright. Well since you like giant mares, I have a perfect place for you. But we will fly up to my house." Rainbow said.

"Yup," Radiant said, "I'll hold on to your mane."

"No. Somewhere else." Rainbow plopped Radiant into her mouth. She then began to fly. Radiant relaxed on Rainbow's tongue. She patted him against the roof of her mouth, just to have fun. Radiant blushed.

Rainbow flew to her house and spat Radiant out. "Alright, first order little guy. Since you like giant mares like you do, clean my hooves of sweat. And use your tongue." She laid down on her side, exposing her smelly hooves.

"Yes, goddess." Radiant said as he licked the speed goddess' sweaty hooves.

"How do they taste?" Rainbow asked.

"Salty, but good." Radiant said.

"Good. Now lick faster." Rainbow said.

"Yes, goddess." Radiant kept licking, faster than ever.

Dashie pulled her hoof away and gave him a new hoof to clean. "Here you go little guy." She said. The micro knight licked again. "Hope you're not getting tired." She said.

"Not at all." Radiant said confidently.

"Good. Hate to kick you out of my house." Rainbow said.

"Me too," Radiant said, "I'm your loyal servant."

"Oh, you are, are you?" Rainbow asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes," Radiant replied, "And I'm learning Loyalty."

"Go fix me a protein shake then. My loyal servant." Rainbow said.

"Will do." Radiant said. He flew to the goddess' kitchen and used magic to move the ingredients around.

"I like him." Rainbow said quietly and laid down again. Radiant successfully made a protein shake and gave the huge cup to the speed goddess. "Wow, thanks little one." she said, she began to drink "Mmm, this is good."

"Glad you liked it." Radiant said.

Rainbow smiled and kissed Radiant. He kissed and massaged her lips lovingly. She backed up. "Now that is out of the way." She gave him a tiny cloth.

"I love you, Dashie, the Goddess of Loyalty." Radiant said.

"I bet you say that to all the mares." Dashie said as she blushed and smiled.

"Yeah, due to how enormous and beautiful they are," Radiant said "My next trial can be either Generosity, Honesty, or Laughter."

"Oh you're not done." Rainbow said as she placed Radiant in her mane. "Its still sweaty, so I want you to clean it up."

"Yes, goddess." Radiant said as he licked the goddess' sweaty mane.

"That feels weird. Are you using the cloth I gave you?" Rainbow asked.

"Oh. Yes." Radiant said as he used the cloth instead.

"What were you using first?" Rainbow asked.

"My tongue." Radiant said.

"Why use that?" Rainbow said.

"I thought it's good for sweat." Radiant said as he kept cleaning with the cloth.

"So, basically you like licking sweat?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes." Radiant said.

"Then you have no problem licking my body clean then, little guy." Radiant said.

"That's right." Radiant said.

Rainbow started to form an idea. "And you don't mind licking.... any part of my body?" She asked.

"Any sweaty part." Radiant said.

"I mean... ANY part of my body. Even the non sweating part?" Rainbow asked. Blushing even redder.

"Except for... well, I'm not that naughty." Radiant said.

Dash cleared her throat. "Well yeah. Hehe, that's not really what I meant. I meant um... snout." She said.

"So there you have it." Radiant said.

"Thanks, little guy." Rainbow said.

"Name's Radiant," Radiant said "Anyways, you're welcome."

"Radiant, huh?" Dashie said "Well I'm going to call you little guy anyway. It fits you."

"My full name is Radiant Sword." Radiant said "Anyways, thanks for teaching me loyalty."

"Well, you're welcome. You know, I can't thank you enough. If there is anything you need, just ask and I'll be there in a heartbeat." Dashie said with a smile.

"Yup." Radiant said.

Author's Note:

In my opinion, Rainbow Dash is awesome, even as a towering giantess. Next episode, it's going to be big fun. Until next time.