• Published 31st Jul 2016
  • 1,828 Views, 7 Comments

Radiant Sword: The Origin Story - RadiantSword



This is the story of Equestria's bravest warrior who is willing to learn about the magic of friendship, by shrinking to a size of a tiny bug with the help from Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

  • ...
8
 7
 1,828

Chapter 9 - Back at Carousel Boutique

Radiant and Rarity were both back at the Carousel Boutique.

"That was quite the visit." Rarity said.

"It sure is." Radiant said.

"I hope that you enjoyed it." Rarity said.

"Yes," Radiant said, "Seeing Princess Celestia that enormous is breathtaking."

"Yes," Rarity said, "I bet her tongue was soft like clouds."

"Yes." Radiant said, "I was in heaven."

"Hehe, I can imagine," Rarity said, "But we must get you washed up now. You probably smell like the princess's breath."

"Sure," Radiant said, "My wings are in a sticky situation."

"Alright darling, let's get you a nice bath." Rarity said. She smiled and started walking, "How hot do you want the water?" She asked.

"As hot as a hot spring." Radiant said.

"Oh, okay," Rarity said, "I just don't know if your size would make a difference."

"It will be my swimming pool." Radiant said.

"But your size, I mean the water can change in temperature. There is less area the water has to cover so the intensity of the heat may be doubled because of your size."

"You can cool the water down." Radiant said.

"Yeah, you're right," Rarity said, "I'll set the water at this temperature." She dropped Radiant in. "How is that? Hotter, cooler?" She asked.

"Perfect." Radiant said.

"Okay. I'll here with you in case you need anything." Rarity said, smiling.

"Thank you, Goddess Rarity." Radiant said.

Rarity waved her hoof in the water to create tiny waves.

"Surf's up!" Radiant cried.

"Do de doo doo do de doo." Rarity started making music with her words.

Radiant surfed on the wave.

"Having fun, dude?" Rarity asked.

"Yes!" Radiant chirped.

"Hang ten." Rarity said as she slashed a bit harder.

Radiant held on to the wild ride.

"Want me to go harder?" Rarity asked.

"Bring it on!" Radiant shouted.

Rarity used two hooves creating a 5 foot wave in Radiant's perspective.

Radiant performed the big wave finish.

"Good job, Radiant, I bet that was fun." Rarity said.

"It sure is." Radiant said.

"I'll let you wash yourself now," Rarity said, "I just thought it would be I'm different." She kissed Radiant.

Radiant blushed a lot from the beauty goddess' lips.

"Enjoy your bath now." Rarity said as she walked away out of Radiant's view, but she was still close to him.

Radiant relaxed in the lake-sized tub.

"Oh, darling, I almost forgot." Rarity said as she dabbed a little bit of soap on her hoof and gave it to Radiant.

"Thank you, Goddess Rarity." Radiant said.

"You're welcome," Rarity said, "Wash good. I'd hate to kiss a soapy you."

"Yeah," Radiant said, "Soap tastes gross." He cleans himself. "I'll get my shiny coat in no time." He said.

Rarity smiled. " I hope you smell good too." She said.

"Me too." Radiant said as he washed himself good.

"I don't think the princess's breath will stick to you forever." Rarity said as she smiled.

"Nope." Radiant said.

"Though I'll admit, you tasted good on that lollipop." Rarity said.

"Yeah..." Radiant said, blushing.

"After your bath, care to join me in some hot cocoa?" Rarity said.

"Sure." Radiant said.

"Then hurry up." Rarity said as she chuckled.

Radiant finally cleaned himself.

"You done?" Rarity said.

"Yes," Radiant said as he spreads his wings, "I'm good as new."

Rarity picked Radiant up and smelled him. "You smell great too," She said, "You're so clean that I can eat you."

"But I don't like vore," Radiant said, blushing and giggling, "But I know you're joking about the eating part.

"Yeah," Rarity said, "I wouldn't never eat you darling, you're too precious."

"Yeah." Radiant said.

Rarity dried Radiant off. "There we go," she said, then asked "Feel good now?"

"Yes. Thanks for the bath." Radiant said.

"You're welcome." Rarity said.

Rarity brought Radiant to the living room and gave him some cocoa. "Hope you like it darling." She said.

Radiant took a sip of the cocoa. "I do." He said.

"That's great darling." Rarity said as she took a sip. "You're right." She said. She brought Radiant closer to her.

Radiant smiled.

"Would you like to sit next to the fireplace and relax?" Rarity asked.

"Sure." Radiant said.

Rarity lit a fire. "How about some marshmallows?" She asked.

"Yummy!" Radiant said.

Rarity grabbed a stick and stuck a tiny marshmallow on it, roasted it, then gave it to Radiant.

"Thank you." Radiant said as he ate the marshmallow.

"How is it darling?" Rarity asked.

"Delicious." Radiant said.

"Mit shaw ith." Rarity said with her mouth full of marshmallow.

"Huh?" Radiant misunderstood Rarity.

Rarity swallowed and said "It sure is." She smiled at Radiant.

"Yup." Radiant said.

"I hope you are enjoying this night as much as I am." Rarity said.

"Of course." Radiant said.

"Would you like me to give you a marshmallow-y kiss?" Rarity said.

"Sure." Radiant said, "I'll just cover my wings."

Rarity kissed Radiant and he could feel the stickiness. Good thing his wings are protected, thanks to magic.

"I love you, Rarity..." Radiant said, blushing.

"Are you saying that as part of the friendship quest?" Rarity said.

"Yes," Radiant said, then asked, "Is something a matter, Goddess Rarity?"

"No, just seeing if you really love me or if it's just part of the quest." Rarity said as she smiled.

"It's part of my quest." Radiant said, smiling.

"Its alright," Rarity said, "I love you either way."

"Thank you, Rarity." Radiant said.

"Would you like another marshmallow?" Rarity said.

"Sure." Radiant said.

Rarity gave Radiant a roasted marshmallow. He ate it. "Careful..." She said, "It's hot."

Radiant blew on his treat to cool it down.

"I'm curious darling, do you usually spit out your food, then blow on it to cool it down?" Rarity asked.

"No." Radiant said, "I use my manners."

"Okay. Cause you ate your food, then blew on it." Rarity said as she giggled.

"Yup." Radiant said.

Author's Note:

Such a heartwarming chapter between the teeny tiny Radiant and the massively beautiful godlike Rarity. I've always thought of Rarity the giantess as a beautiful goddess. If I were to see her the size of the mountain, I will worship her hooves. Next chapter, Radiant meets Princess Luna.