• Published 15th Sep 2016
  • 256 Views, 0 Comments

Dawn Of The Young Star: A role-play turned story By Dalton1 and TheStarKnightOfLuna - TheStarKnightOfLuna



When Equistera enters its darkest hour against a new threat, its up to a young boy, a kind boyfriend to Twilight, support from an unlikely ally, and help from the Elements of Harmony.

  • ...
 0
 256

Celestia's Negotiations

Twilight, Shasmir, and friends had lead the survivors of Hana No Mura to Canterlot, as they took the train ride to get there. When they arrived, Shasmir had lead them to a shelter, which the Canterlot guards had set up for survivors coming in from the train station by order of Celestia.

"I'll meet up with you when I get the survivors settled in." Shasmir told Twilight when they had arrived. She nodded her head in agreement and went to Celestia's castle with Caring, Spike and their friends. In arrival of the group, Twilight told the guard she needed to speak with Celestia, Luna and Cadence. The guards let Twilight and her friends in after she had said that.

"Hmm... These shadow-lings have been known to cause trouble for ages. They have almost caused the destruction of the castle in Everfree Forest, before it was destroyed. They have also been known to cause the strange shadowy clouds hovering over there too. We had to put a magic seal in a dark, abandoned cavern that lead to their world. But how.... How could have they come back after years of being sealed off?" Celestia had told Twilight and her friends, sighing in a bit of stress and trouble.

Caring looked at Twilight before turning his attention to Celestia.

"Do you think someone may have broken the seal you put on the cavern, or that they could have found another entry to our world?" A worried Caring asked Celestia. She had seemed to be in a state of shock, looking down before turning her attention back at them.

"The seal is nearly impossible to break, unless someone had the power to do so. But on top of that, they might have created another mirror-like portal that leads to The Endless Night Realm.... Somewhere, I fear that the Shadow-lings have a new master, but who?" She looked worried, as did the rest of the group.

"We have to send out scouts and troops. If we don't find out where exactly they hide, they may.... overtake our whole world...." Spike murmured a bit. Luna and Cadence, who had been silent from the start, looked at each other after looking at him.

"Sister, I believe he's more than right. There aren't enough people in the world with the power to fight off their massive groups, but if we scout nearby areas we may have an advantage." Luna noted as she got up and looked at her with a serious look on her face. Cadence slowly got up too.

"Do you think any of our old enemies had been possessed by them?" She asked. Twilight had stood up as well, knowing the horrid memories they had with old enemies such as Chrysalis, Tirek, etc.

"How could have any of them got in possession? Chrysalis and Discord are reformed so not even the slightest dark can corrupt them, Tirek is nowhere to be found or heard of after our, and Sombra is slowly recovering in The Prisoner's Void. To my knowledge they are all stronger than they are." The young princess noted. Celestia was in agreement with this, along with Luna and Cadence.

"I guess your right, but we must send our scouts as soon as possible." Celestia finally said after a sudden silence that fell over the room. "Luna, inform the captain to send the scouts at once." Luna nodded in agreement and went on her way.