• Published 15th Sep 2016
  • 257 Views, 0 Comments

Dawn Of The Young Star: A role-play turned story By Dalton1 and TheStarKnightOfLuna - TheStarKnightOfLuna



When Equistera enters its darkest hour against a new threat, its up to a young boy, a kind boyfriend to Twilight, support from an unlikely ally, and help from the Elements of Harmony.

  • ...
 0
 257

Hana No Mura, Blossoms to Desolation

The day came as Twilight, Caring, Spike and friends had went to the train station for their vacation. It was at this time that Caring and Spike bought the tickets that went to the train station of Hana No Mura. As they got on the train, putting their luggage above them, Twilight read a book while Caring had his head resting on her shoulder. Spike and Rarity had a nice overview of the beautiful river as they passed the bridge. This was surely a nice train ride. As Twilight came to an end of her book, she drifted to sleep. While she dreamed, she once again saw the shadows, lurking around her in a deep, dark area, and a boy standing in the distance. He was not fully visible, and he could not speak, as the boy slowly walked away, and the shadows once again surrounded her and jumped around her, and just as they were about to strike, Caring shook her a little to get her up.

"Twilight, were here." Caring told her.

"This is such a wonderful place!" Twilight said as they regrouped at the village elders house/arena. Caring smiled as he held a small blossom tree for her in his hands, which she had bought. Rarity smiled, as Spike had gotten to the entrance, holding all the souvenirs they bought while they were there.

"Why do these presents gotta be so... Heavy...?!" Spike muttered. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy had also gotten back, along with Pinkie and Applejack. As they waited outside, a young, yet elderly looking figure had came out of the doors of the entrance.

"Greetings, Princess Twilight. My name is Shasmir, and I am the elder of Hana No Mura. Please come inside if you wish to relax." Shasmir introduced, stepping aside so they can enter.

Twilight had sipped a little bit of a rich and tasty cup of Tea while they sat with the village elder. Having pillows for their feet to crisscross over while they sat down, along with the comforting floor padding that surrounded their ground level.

"This is some amazing tea." Twilight noted to Shasmir. He smiled a bit as he ate some rice and noodles.

"I'm glad you enjoy our tea, it was the original elder's recipe." Shasmir informed her with a bit of a history lesson.

"Really? Well I'm glad that-" As Twilight was in the middle of her sentence, a small boom was heard outside, as small shadows crept through the village. "Oh no..." Twilight thought deep. It may be their darkest hour yet.

"H-how did.... HOW DID THEY FIND US HERE!?" Shasmir stuttered, like he knew what was going on all this time.