• Published 19th Jul 2016
  • 273 Views, 1 Comments

The Super-Natural Squad - princess-shy-writes-



A group of 4 mares and 4 colts that are supernatural and back up plan to save Equstria.

  • ...
 1
 273

5. Strawb Heart

Heyo, this is Strawb! Who is Strawb? Well, me! Ok, maybe I should introduce myself to all of you. I am Strawb Heart, a changeling, and one of the only 4 mare changelings that my mother, Chrysalis had. I am almost the oldest, my sister won me by exactly 23 seconds. Damn, 23 seconds away from being Princess of Changelings. Too close.

As much as my mom has over pressured me to become future Princess, I am NOT interested. Running a whole bunch minis of me are selfish enough to fool someone into falling in love with them just to feed themselves with it? Yep no thanks, I'll pass.

I'm probably the only changeling who actually has feelings, and cares about others. And my sisters.... They are a lost cause.

The oldest thinks she can boss all of us around even though she's only a few seconds older than the rest of us, the youngest gets whatever she wants whenever she wants it and pretty much screams her lungs out, and the other one, it's like she's dedicated her life to make mine miserable.

Well anyway, I bet you're all wondering what I look like. My mane is long and to the side, most of it anyway, I have a few pices on the other side as well, but not as long. My body is just like the other changelings, but instead my wings are the same color as my mane. Pink with green. Guess you know where the "Strawb" came from in my name. My horn... It's a tad different from any others.... At first it started growing perfectly, but then it started to shape like a Heart. Everyone laughed at it, but I didn't care. I enjoyed the shape of it.

I enjoy love stories, any kind, and someday, I too hope to find love, true,genuine love. My sisters have never seen me read or hear love stories, other wise they would have ran over to mother and told her with their loud mouths. So basically I teleport anywhere quite like a river, or the forest, maybe even a cascade once in a while, and read or listen to them. I had become very close to nature thanks to that... I also like to draw at times, I change into ponies and start to draw them. And last but not least I am extremely good at magic.

My mom doesn't really take the best care of my bothers and sisters. Mostly brothers. She has a very busy life and she doesn't seem to care much about her..... Outcomes. As long as we check with her that we are alright every week, we are fine. And I'm glad it's like that... That way I don't have to be with my sisters all the time. I've been to a lot of places in Equestria, yet not all of them.

Out of all the places I had been to, I found Ponyville the most welcoming. Of course I had not gone there as what I really am, I knew my mother had a past fight with the so called Elments of Harmony and The Princess, Twilight Sparkle, and her didn't end up on well terms. I went as a tourist, and had a chance to meet the Elements themselves. Everyone is so nice there,they loved their family, had friends, and we're kind and sharing, nothing like my house.

I really missed it there so I had been planing on taking a small vacation to go over there, you know, look around, dress up as another tourist, read my love novels, buy a few things, maybe even make friends if I was lucky enough. I wanted to go for like, half a month, so I had to tell mother, which would be a pain in the flank. But I didn't care.

Just as I ran up to her bedroom I had a few of my brothers waved and some of them even tried and flirt with me. Do you know how disturbing it is to know that you were made thanks to your Uncle banging your mom? Yeah, we are supposed to reproduce with our bothers. That's insane and digusting. I sighed and ignored them and continued on my quest to my mom's bedroom.

I knocked on her bedroom door as she said, "Come in" She sat on her usual desk writing down something and looked over at me. "Oh, it's you, Hello Strawb, how are you?"

I closed the door behind me and smiled at her. "I'm fine. Hey mom I wanted to ask you something..." I trailed off as she frowned and looked closer at me as if I had something stuck to me in my left cheek and she was trying to figure out what it was.

Suddenly she turned back to her desk and spoke, "Hurry up and tell me. I'm busy and you know that Strawb" she used her horn to pick up the pen and once more started scribbling.

"Well I wanted to ask for your permission, but I want to go on a vacation. I was wondering if two, possibly three, weeks was ok with you?" I said looking away and blushing ever so slightly.

She growled "You can go three weeks, just call me every week to make sure you're ok." She used her magic to pull out a bag full of money and handed it to me. "Please, don't let anyone see you in your normal form."

My eyes widened and I smiled widely "Thank you! And I will, don't you worry about me!" I ran out the room holding the bag of money as my brothers stared at me and I growled.

"NO! Don't even try!" I ran to my room before they could do anything.

I instantly started packing as I got into my room. I finished packing up and left the house. And teleported to the most slient spot on the Everfree Forest, so there I changed into a tourist. I checked that I had everything once more and went on walking into Ponyville.

I was almost done with one of novels, So I decided to go over to the Town Hall and finish it, they always have free reading spots and a mini library there. So I started trotting over to the Town Hall.

I had only been to Ponyville a few three maybe four times, and I well out knew that the Town Hall had never been a spot full of ponies, but today, it was. I could NOT get a tiny bit of concentration from all of the loud ponies screaming their celebrations. I wasn't about to be a party pooper, I dropped my book and joined the crowd of ponies in the party.

I danced around and drank some punch at the party for a few hours. I even meet a few ponies at the dancefloor, but I saw this one Pegasus whom called my attention. He was sitting in the corner, away from everyone all the time I was there. I couldn't see what he looked like too well because he was wearing a hoodie, but maybe he just needed help getting to meet ponies and become friends with someone. Why shouldn't I help?

As the song almost finished I walked over to him, "H-Hey...." Oh great, I came all the way over here to say hi and I can't even say it straight. What's happening to me?

He looked up at me as I was able to see his dark mane colors and part of his red eyes as he spoke in a soft velvet voice "Hey..."

Right about then my heart had a melt down and my cheeks filled with a hot red. "I-Uh, I'm S-Strawb." I smiled at him trying not to look too surprised or over exited.

The colt took off the cap of his hoodie revealing himself fully as he said, "I'm Shadow Light. I can't say it's nice to meet you. It's never nice to meet anypony who's cheerful. Ha, meeting anypony period isn't nice."

My ears flattened. Not much of a gentlemen, eh? That's no problem. I can still help him get out of his shell. I chuckled nervously at him, "Well, I really think that it is a pleasure meeting you. You seem like a really nice person."

Shadow frowned at me "Oh no, you got the wrong pony, Cutie. I'm not nice. Neither am I anything of what you think I am. You should really get going, you know, hangout with that group of 'nice' ponies over there?" He pointed at the corner where a few mares and colts with happy faces that were talking and waved at anyone who passed by them.

I suddenly froze in shock as I realized that he had just called me "cutie". My blush intensified as I thought more and more about it, then decided to snap myself out of it. "Nah, those ponies are plastic. Imma show you what real fun is." I smirked as I grabbed his hoof and pulled him into the dance floor. Just as we jumped in "Want You To Want Me" played on.

Shadow shoot me a straight look in consern as I started to dance to the beat of the song and told him to join me. Just when the Chorous played he started doing a weird dance, and I chuckled and followed his lead.

After that song finished we got punch and chatted for a bit, until we went back and danced. I know I was supposed to help him get friends and socialize, but we spent all night together, just the two of us. As if no one else existed there.

"Follow me, I would like to take you somewhere, Strawb." Shadow said as he got up and walked in the crowd of ponies. I followed him into the end of the Townhall, which took quite a bit because the darn thing is pretty large. We stopped in front of large double doors and Shadow pushed them open.

As the doors opened it showed something.... Interesting. I must admit that I liked it though. The set of doors reaveled a room.

What is so amusing about a room? I'll tell you. This room was like a library but at the same time nothing alike. The room glimmered with magic that was forever lasting, moving books around from place to place, and cleaning up the room over and over again. The glass floor seem extremely slippery to anyone whom might examine it from outside, but Shadow seem not to have a trouble walking on it. The walls were giagiant and a soft white and creme color.

At the end of the room was a golden fountain rippling clear water. A sofa was against the wall, it was the same color of the walls as a base and golden divine stitches and buttons. A flat screen TV was pinned to the wall and soft music played on it, with that and the sound of the water falling, it couldn't have been any calmer in the room. The rest of the room was full with matching decor. Whoever had designed this room of the Townhall, had the most exquisite of tastes.

My eyes widened, "Oh my, this is.... Quite the room." Shadow Light smiled as I said that.

I have never seen a boy whom can manage looking as emo as he did, but having such a sweet, cute smile. I bit my lower lip as he asked, "You like it? This is supposed to be my room here in TownHall," his smile faded away in a breeze and my ears flattened.

"Of course I like it!" I said walking towards him. I flinched my tail next to this and smiled sheepishly, "But, mind if I ask why you have to stay here? And why are you so upset about it? This seems like an amazing room to be in." I looked about, blushing, hoping he wouldn't notice my tail on top of his.

"Well.... I can't really tell you why I am supposed to stay here, unless you turn out being some kind of special pony with special powers that can help save the world," I looked back at him as he said that and noticed he was blushing softly. He continued, "Yes this room is amazing and all, but that's just it. I can't stay here. My parents would kill me if I didn't sleep at home at all."

"Oh.... Well I say you're lucky that you have parents who care about you," I felt a wave of sound, but it didn't come from the outside or anywhere near the room. I frowned and I realized it was coming from inside of me. My pony form was glitching out.

I don't think you have ever seen what it's like to be in somepony's body, but there are quite some rules to it. If you get beaten up, you're out of the pony form. If you get in big trouble, enough to get the pony who you're using to be scared of themselves, it takes you out. If you go past a certain amount of time without giving the body a break, it will glitch out on you. That last option was currently happening to me.

All I thought was, this is my time to tell him what I really am. Then another part of me thought, he's going to hate the real you, why do you want to tell him. But I did, "And about the being special thing....." He looked at me puzzled and I heard another wave of sound inside me. One more and my real me would show up.

"Well I'll show you, but you have to promise you won't run out the room once I do." He nodded and I changed into my real from before that last wave of sound came into my body. My wings and body eased as I freed it and I looked at Shadow. He was still standing there. As promised.

"So now that I stayed, mind explaining what you are, why you're here, and why not just tell me from the beginning that you had such an amazing long beautiful hair?" I blushed a hot red and wanted to slap him across the face. But I didn't. That's just me.

"My real name is Strawb. Strawb Heart. I am one of the Princesses of Changelings and my mother is Queen Chrysalis. And about my hair, I would rather it be shorter but I'm not allowed to cut it. Mother says that if I ever become Queen I will have to have long hair. But don't worry, that won't happen, I have my annoying sisters to save me from that pain." I smirked and he did so back.

"Why is your horn shaped like a heart? You have sisters? How many?" he questioned me over and over all night until he knew all about me. Neither of us bothered on checking the time,but it was getting really late and the party had already died out. He played with my different features like my wings, horn, hair, and whoove holes. Every now and then he would surprise tickle me and I would squirm and laugh loudly.

There was a knock on the door as we were having one of our tickle fights and Shadow got up to answer it as I fixed my mane. "Oh looks like you were having some fun,Shadow." I heard a voice say at the door. It sounded like a Mare, someone familiar....

He growled at her annoyed and said, "Whatdaya want Spitfire?" My eyes widened. No way! Spitfire! The leader of the Wonderbolts! I had meet her once in a after flight meet and Greet show of the Wonderbolts in an old visit to Las Pegasus. I got up and walked towards the door but then backed up remembering that I was in my Changeling form.

"Well the Mayor called a meeting. She said she wanted to see if any of you had anyone in mind. She's really wanting to move this process onward." As Spitfire said that Shadow looked back at me and smirked.

"Oh don't worry, I have just the person, Spitfire." He winked at me and I blushed. I don't have a clue what he just got me into, but I was fine with it as long as we were together in it.