• Published 19th Jul 2016
  • 273 Views, 1 Comments

The Super-Natural Squad - princess-shy-writes-



A group of 4 mares and 4 colts that are supernatural and back up plan to save Equstria.

  • ...
 1
 273

2. Starry Mint.

Hey, this is Starry Mint. Well first of all, let me describe myself physically. I am a unicorn. My fur is a light gray and my mane is white. I have blue eyes which my mother used to say we're big and beautiful. But to me they are just plain and ugly. I have a cutie mark, but it's more of a birth mark mixed with a cutie mark. Zig zagged lines in my back legs and inbetween are a few lines, circles, and a Star which wasn't there at my birth. And well, when at night I use my powers, I get goo off the tips of my horn and tail and in my eyes. If you bother me about it you're dead.

Now I'll describe myself emotionally. I love mint items. Not just because my goo is mint, but it has always been my favorite color. I love anything supernatural and hidden, just like me. I hate scince, since it can't and won't ever be able to explain my powers, why only I have them,and is totally against of what I am. I would consider myself VERY confident. I like the sky and most of all I love my mother and my dad.

Now to how I got my power and my cutie-birth mark. My dad was a soldier who worked in Celestia's sun army since I was very young. I never really met him. But I always had my mom there to talk to and help me through the good and bad days. My mom would take me outside each night and tell me a story. Not just any story, a story filled with Romance,Adventure, and Joy. It was stories about her and my dad. One night, as I patiently waited outside for her and her next story, I looked up at the stars and closed my eyes. I had a vision. I saw my dad looking at a picture of my mother holding a baby which was me. He was on a train on the way over here. I opened my eyes and ran over to my mom to give her the fanatastic news that dad was coming back. As I happily told her my vision, she informed me that I was full of mint goo and had a star in my birthmark.

Pretty much all my life has been lived in a house separated from everyone else. After my father came back he didn't really like my powers and thought it would be best if I kept them away from everyone. What he doesn't know is that I know 2 ponies, one of them being Spity, and the other... Maybe she could be helpful as well! I don't think many people know about her powers... But anyway, I don't get out of that house unless it's nighttime, so I can practice my powers. But now that my father is dead, there should be no reason for me to be stuck there, right?

I'm currently on a train, headed off to Ponyville, listening to music on my mint iPod. I looked out the window of the colorful train as I hummed to "Timber". I can't believe how beautiful Equestria is! I should have came out here sooner, but like I said, anything outside my house was a prohibited area for me. Which kindda sucks. I turned the sound up on my iPod and kept looking out the window.

I suddenly got tapped on the shoulder by the colt sitting next to me. "Hey Miss... The train stopped, aren't you going to get out?" I blushed bright pink and nodded.

"Y-Yeah. Thank you Dear Sir." I grabbed my saddle bag with my magic and put it on my bag, as well with my iPod.

I got off the train and saw Spity sitting down in a chair. I walked up to her slowly and whispered "Hey Spity....." Let me tell you that she almost jumped out of the chair out of surprise as I chuckled.

"Oh my Celestia Starry! You scared my soul outta me!" She looked around and then back at me. "We gotta find a way to get you into Mayor Mare's office without having Pinkie Pie notice a newbie into Ponyville." Spity said nervously. I giggled.

"That is easier done than said. I lit my horn up thinking of a teleportation spell as it glowed bright mint and suddenly.... 'POFF' we stood in front of what seemed to be the Townhall

Spity's eyes widen and she slowly nodded. "Mental note: Don't Ever doubt unicorn magic, Ok let's go!" I smiled and trotted next to her as she walked me to the Mayor's office.

She opened the door that had "Mayor's Office"'written on it and whispered "Mayor, the friend we spoke about is here."

I heard a voice say from the other side of the door,"Please let her in... And you can come in as well. We all need to speak." Spits opened rather door fully and went in at the same time as me.

The Mayor looks really nice. She told us to take a seat and instantly went into business. She mention why she was making his team, why she would think I could be perfect for it, and why I should agree to join this cause. I thought about it for a minute and then I decided I would. My dad would be proud of the way I'm using my magic. I extended my hoof over to her and said, "You've got a first member Mayor, and I won't disappoint you." She smiled warmly and shook my hoof.

Spity smiled and spoke up, "I am very glad to see that this got along well. And I'm sorry to have to ask you this Starry Mint, but do you perhaps know of anyone else with some supernatural power? If you don't, it's fine." I looked back at her as I realized that she had been pretty embrarraced or seemed so the last past few minutes, but I forced myself to push that thought away.

"Yes. I do. But I highly doubt she would want to join... I have my reasons. But I will tell her, surely she will at least think about the offer....."

"Thank you Miss Mint. As soon as we gather up the rest of the team the training will being. You will all will be trained by Spitfire and Zecora.... Zecora is a zebra, very intelligent mare shall I say. Now, I need to speak to her....." Mayor said as she suddenly lost her focus on us and picked her phone up.

"Thank you very much Mayor." I smiled and left her office with Spits next to me.

Just as we left the room, Spits started speaking "Well Miss save-the-world, got a day to spare with a mare that's a big fan of yours, like, me?" I smirked and blushed ever so slightly.

"I'ld be more than happy to spend a day with the leader of the Wonderbolts, Spitfire." I smiled as we walked out of the Townhall, into Ponyville.