• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 332 Views, 2 Comments

Tegan Norwalis: Curtural Exchange Abasador. - Arn



How lucky for the marooned astronaut a graduate of the academy was here before he landed.

  • ...
 2
 332

Eyes to See

"Show us everything Twilight Sparkle." Princess Luna commanded.

"Verywell,"Twilight said hesitantly."but I must warn you, despite all the doors open and the windows smashed out, it really reaks inside."
Two royal guards saluted as the two princess climbed into the cramped pod.

"Indeed Twilight," said the princess. "The air herein is truly dank and foul...but I have smelled worse." As she began hoofing through the many pages of data that passed across the cracked screens knowing where to stop at exactly what she was looking.

Twilight felt bad about going through all the data from the * with everything she knew about miss Norwalis, it was hardly something a cultural ambasidor would approve of. Twilight read up on the ambassador, adding to what she knew, just in case. Ready to ask direct questions of the residing alien, in order to have more information about the survivor.
-----------------

"Hello." she said coming in to the anxious captain sitting up on the bed propped with pillows. "How are you doing."

"I'm just fine." He replied."I'm a little worried not being able to see, everything is so blurry. But I'm sure its nothing Tegan Norwalis, the flower of the academy can't help me solve."

She looked at him expressionless, Tegan figuratively bit her lip.

"Ok. That would be macular degeneration, one of many problem of being in zero gravity for such a long time....before I bring the medical staff I'm going to have to lessen some shocks."

She slowly sat down on the bed besibe him.

"I want you to put on these special glasses, they will help you see. You will look at your hand and compare the blurring." She slowly set the glasses on his nose."When you see your hands clearly I want you to look at some pictures I've brough, I will ask you questions about each one."

"These damb fine things!" as his eyes began to focus on the ridges of his finger tips.

"Are you seeing well?"

"Yes Maam!"

"Alright." she said placing the book in front of him.

"The dominate lifeform of this planet are sentian equine type, similar to tri- baccus...they call themselves, 'Ponies'."