• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 332 Views, 2 Comments

Tegan Norwalis: Curtural Exchange Abasador. - Arn



How lucky for the marooned astronaut a graduate of the academy was here before he landed.

  • ...
 2
 332

Face of the Familiar

"Get it open, get it open!"

"I can't work with him her pull him out!"

"that color...!"

"You'll break his ribs!"

"Can't be helped!"

"What's wrong?"

"Heart muscles weak..."

"You have to save him!"

"We've got to, such a diplomatic incedent...war."

"Lightning...do..it..."

Zap.

"Again."

Zap

"Are you trying?"

Zap!"Can't.."Zap!Help this!"Zap!"Chicken heart of his!"Zap!

"Stop! We have a beat!"
--------------------------------------

All sensations: soft and comfortable.

Warm: he could breath, not chocking on flotsam. The air was clean and smelled not of sewage.

All he wanted to do was sleep.

No!

He had to open his eyes and look around.

The room was blurry, and dimly lit. The door opened, he saw what he thought a candle held a loft.

"You...I know you, your graduate of the academy...you're Tegan Norwalis..."James said weekly.

He could see the eyes in the blurry face blink,"We...we can be introduced better later. "

She sounded exactly as he remembered.

"Go back to sleep..."he felt soothing touch on his face and he fell asleep."....get some rest."

He dreamed of the being the adjunct of academy, his military service, his old life in general. Very peaceful dream, very realistic.
But what is real life without having to fill in reems and reem of reports? It was ok, James enjoyed retelling stories through detailed reports.

"I'm so very sorry you have to do this, sir." said a secretary with sparkly blue hair.

"First day? That's all right. They always pile paperwork on the new guy." James said with a smile.