• Published 5th Jun 2016
  • 5,195 Views, 36 Comments

Hidden Desires 2: A Discovery, a Confrontation and Acceptance - StormLuna



Since becoming marefriends with Twilight, Princess Luna has been more cheerful, more cheerful than she has ever been. This brings about suspicion from Celestia and causes her to want to figure out why her sister is suddenly so happy.

  • ...
32
 36
 5,195

Standing Up to Celestia

Despite Luna saying that nothing would cause that sisterly bond they once had to return, Celestia had other ideas. Twilight certainly hoped that nothing would cause the bond regarding Alicorn sisters she learned about to return. After contemplating exactly what she was going to do for a couple of minutes, Celestia pointed one wing at Luna and the other at her bed and ordered, "Lulu, lay down."

Luna knew that the bet was still valid but this was something that she was not about to engage in, she was not about to do what she believed was betrayal. She stood tall and said, "No big sister, that is something that I will not do."

Luna had not been stern like that with Celestia since her return from the moon and this did not sit well with her. She stood taller and asked, "What?"

Luna then approached Celestia and continued, "No big sister, I will not do that. That bond is broken and it will not return." She then stood close to Twilight and continued, "And I will not betray Twilight like that. She has won over my heart and cheating on her is something I will not do."

Celestia was not thrilled but would be even less thrilled when Twilight stood up to her, "Princess Celestia, I mean no disrespect but can't you see what you are doing? You are trying to force Luna into doing something that she is very much against."

She motioned for Celestia to lean down and whispered, "If you try to force this bond again something not so pleasant may happen, she might turn into Nightmare Moon again and you certainly don't want that, do you?"

Celestia stood there in shock. She never once imagined that the pony who was her faithful student would stand up to her. After a minute of silence she sighed, "Very well then but that doesn't mean that Luna won't have to pay up in one way or another." She approached Luna and continued, "Sister, while I will not try to make that bond return, I do have plans."

Luna felt a sense of relief but was still nervous about what her sister wanted out of her. She asked, "What is it big sister, what is it you want me to do to 'pay up' as you are calling it?"

Celestia pointed her wing towards the kitchen and ordered, "You are going to make me a cake and if it is the absolute best cake I have ever had, I will forgive the rest of the month. If it is not however, you will fix my meals and bake me cakes for the next thirty days" She saw Twilight's eyes light up before continuing, "nor will you be allowed to visit Twilight."

Twilight flew up between the two and yelled, "Princess Luna is a GROWN MARE, you can not tell her who she can or can't see!"

Again Celestia was shocked but even more so this time as she did not expect Twilight to yell at her. Celestia stood there in a state of shock before continuing, "I am sorry Twilight but this is how it will be. It is either this form of repayment or the less pleasant one."

Before Twilight could say anything Luna interrupted, "Very well big sister, I shall make you a cake and it will be by far the best one you have ever tasted."

Luna headed off to the kitchen leaving a relieved Twilight and a still stunned Celestia. Once Luna was out of earshot Twilight ordered, "Celestia, we need to have a good talk."

Celestia, despite being far more powerful than Twilight, gave her a nervous nod, "Ok Twilight."

Celestia, despite being the most powerful pony in all of Equestria, was a bit nervous. She knew how Twilight could be when she was upset and that if she were angered, things could go downhill in a hurry yet. Despite knowing this though, she was still going to try her best to make Luna pay up, even though it would only be fixing her meals and baking her cakes.