• Published 1st Jun 2016
  • 991 Views, 3 Comments

Crusader Saviors - GildaTheGriffon



Chaos passed by, villains got united, what will happen to these little three fillies who lost their siblings and families. Will all three survive?

  • ...
2
 3
 991

Chapter Two: Collapse of Canterlot

All three ponies were too terrified and scared. Their only protection was the magic of Princess Cadance. The castle gates were about to be broken. Apple Bloom was trembling. Scootaloo came forward and tried to lighten the dark hallway a little bit more. Trixie, behind the bars laughed like an evil witch. Her eyes glew. She raged and tried to break the bars. She failed but she laughed again. Scootaloo turned around and looked at her with disgust. She came closer. "You, are nothing!" she yelles at Trixie. Trixie was shocked. She rolled her eyes and laughed again. Scootaloo hit the bars and cried. "YOU ARE NOTHING!" she screamed. "If only I would have my scooter with me and jump with the help of a ramp to fly and stick an apple pie to your face!" she said.

Princess Cadance levitated her on her back. "Calm down my little filly. Everything will be ok. Just stick to me." she said. Scootaloo closed her eyes and a the last tear drop found itself on the stone brick floor of the castle. The attack and force on the castle gates were still going on.

"We need to leave. They are coming close." said Sweetie Belle. Apple Bloom just wanted to nod and she did.

"No, we can't go anywhere! Stay behind me!" Princess Cadance said. She lit her horn and she was ready to cast the spell.

"Open it my love! It is me Shining Armor!" someone said outside the door. Princess Cadance opened her eyes wider and smiled and she rushed to the door.

"NO! It can be a changeling! Don't!" Scootaloo said and tried to stop Princess Cadance. However, it was too late. Princess Cadance already opened the door. Shining Armor was standing there. He smiled and hugged Princess Cadance. Than he pushed her to the wall. He laughed evily. He turned into Queen Chrysalis. Queen Chrysalis laughed.

"I mean isn't this wonderful? Love is tricky and I tricked you." she said. Apple Bloom came front. "You will loose! You have no chance to win, you.... you... You bug!" she said. Chrysalis gasped and laughed again. Her army occured behind her.

Queen Chrysalis looked at her army and than the fillies. "You are right little one..." she said and laughed. "How will I be able to defeat three little creatures? Oh, I really have no chance!" she said and giggled more. She continued her words. "Before that, I have something to do.". She casted a spell and broke the gate of Trixie. Trixie laughed evilly and pushed Scootaloo with her body and came near Chrysalis. Scootaloo fell down but stood back.

"How dare you? Come you little witch!" she said and tried to fly and attack to Trixie but her friends held her. Trixie looked and Chrysalis and they both started to laugh.

"I might say I would watch you all day and night..." Queen Chrysalis said and than smiled. Than her face got serious. "But I have a kingdon to rule so you are obviously postponing it!" she yelled. Cadance stood up and came in front of the filles.

"Do not even try to dare!" Cadance said. She got mad and casted a spell on Chrysalis. Chrysalis fell down. With another blast of spell, she made all the army and Trixie fell to ground. With this distraction Princess Cadance started to run with the three fillies. They started to run to the train station. The army was following them. The train worker started to take the mares and stallions to the train. It was going to Crystal Empire. The train worker was yelling to mention it was the last train. All of the ponies panicked when they saw the changeling army coming closer.

All three fillies achieved to enter to the train. However, they were missing Princess Cadance. They looked at Princess Cadance. She stopped. She looked back and than "You go! Go find Shining Armor! He is at the Crystal Empire! I will be trying my best to..." she got attacked by changelings. She was trying her best shot to get rid of all of them but they were coming over and over. Sweetie Belle with Scootaloo's feather tickled some of the changelings and even she, as a little unicorn filly trying her best shot to help Cadance. The train started to move a little slow.

They saw Chrysalis landing down. She casted a green big spell that made Princess Cadance fall down. "You took my willings and aims away from me. Now it is my turn to take it back. First, let me take your magic and give it to my beautiful blue mare... I mean, some of it at least." she said. Yet, Princess Cadance was resisting with her love so Queen Chrysalis was not able to consume all the magic she had. She only achieved to take the ones that Princess Cadance consumed from Trixie. She gave them back to Trixie. They both laughed in an evil way.

"Now justice is back!" Trixie said. "The great and powerful Trixie will bring disharmony now!" she said. Than she saw three fillies inside the train. She casted a spell which made the last carriage get seperate and a little damaged. Three little fillies rushed to the other carriage and they achieved to jump. Trixie laughed. "Run my little ponies! Run! But never forget, wherever you go, whatever you do... HAHAHAHHAA!" she started to laugh. Sweetie Belle was using the feather to tickle Trixie. "Make it stop, make it stop! HAHHAHHAHA!" she was still laughing.

"Enough with you and your threatens!" Sweetie Belle yelled and dropped the feather. The train started to move again and it started to take its' journey to Crystal Empire. It was not over yet. They saw the hoof of Chrysalis which was pointing at them. The changeling army started to fly and each of them were trying to catch the train to make it stop.

"BRING THEM BACK! BRING MY SLAVES BACK! I WANT THEM ALL!" Chrysalis yelled. She watched the train getting far away and she got mad. "Well, let's look at the bright side.... They are going to my kingdom now." she said and looked at Trixie. They both laughed again.

Maybe for the one last time, they were looking at Canterlot. They watched panicking ponies running away while Chrysalis and her army were attacking the houses and ponies. Destroying, burning and casting spells. Hurting and biting them with their sharp teeth. They were hungry. They wanted to suck the love of ponies from their body. So that with the lack of love, which means having no heart they were also turning into changelings.

Scootaloo hugged Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom. "I am so sorry" she said. They lost Princess Cadance, the only elder that they knew. Now they were feeling a little abandoned and unsafe. Yet, they knew that they had eachother and they also knew that together there was no obstacle to block them from their aims. However, they were at the carriage, unaware from what will happen. All of them were afraid and all of them were so terrified. Each of them were having flashbacks of the marriage between Shining Armor and Princess Cadance. All those terror and fear were back again.

"I miss my brother, my granny and especially my sister.... A lot!" Apple Bloom yelled. She started to cry with her deep pain.

"I miss my sister and my parents too... I even miss Opal and her unnecessary hissings!" Sweetie Belle said. She joined the sorrow of Apple Bloom.

"I miss Rainbow Dash a lot..." Scootaloo said. "Wait a minute that is it!" she said. "I know how to get our cutie marks. We are just so luck that they have not caught us yet!" she said.

Apple Bloom got shocked and Sweetie Belle joined Apple Bloom's shock with opening her mouth. They both rolled their eyes in a creepy way. "You are not serious right?" Apple Bloom asked.

Scootaloo nodded. "Of course I am! This is our destiny! We will be the heroes to defeat them all! All we have to do is save our siblings." Scootaloo said.

"But... How?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Hmm... Just like our savior sisters... We will act like them. What would our role models, I mean siblings would do in this situation? If we act like with this, we can all get through this! Let's call this the mission of crusader saviors!" Scootaloo said.

"You mean cutie mark crusaders right?" asked Apple Bloom.

"NO! We will be saviors soon! So get ready! Just act like your siblings against a situation!" said Scootaloo.

"So you want me to say 'Oh my stars darling!' and than faint? Like my sister?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Scottaloo facehoofed. "NO! Act like elements of harmony!" Scootaloo said.

"You know I have nothing to give to somepony else in this apocolypse to be generous right? And in addition, don't we need two more ponies for that to resolve and 'remake' the elements of harmony?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Apple Bloom facehoofed too. "NO! It won't happen either. It is not with finding two new ponies to recreate the elements. What did our siblings and their friend had in common that they had those characteristics and powers before even discovering them. So, it won't happen. Yet, we can ask Shining Armor to open the Crystal Library to get to learn about the past of the villains. Maybe we can find out something over there instead of predicting or trying to create impossible solutions." she said.

"Apple Bloom is right. we should not do it for our cutie marks. I would prefer staying as a 'blank flank" for thousand years to get my sister back!" Sweetie Belle.

"Hi blank flanks! What a chance.... I am now stuck with these on the same carriage. You probably will stay like that for thousand times.... I do not know if you will get your sister back tho." someone said behind and all three fillies looked at her. Someone walked closer to them from the hall of the train.

"Diamond Tiara?" said Scootaloo. "Within this crysis, my apologies but we have no time to deal with you!" Scootaloo said.

"Actually..." Diamond Tiara said. She was crying and she did not seem to be strong, instead she looked sad and 'peeved'. "I am not here to argue. I am telling the truth. I can't find my parents and I... I am afraid..." she said. Tears were dropping like a fountain from her eyes. Apple Bloom looked at her and she and her friends hugged her. She pushed them away. "Stop it." she said. "It is all because of you and your friends! Why are not there saving us now? Why!" she raged at them. The three of them dropped their ears and looked at the ground.

"We don't know where our siblings are..." Scootaloo said. "We are going to Crystal Empire to get some information." she continued. "Why are you here?" she asked.

"My dad had a work in here... When I lost my mom in Ponyville....I could not find him either! Leave me alone now!" Diamond Tiara said and yelled. She sat on a seat and looked away. The train stopped.

"Ok..." Scootaloo said. She looked at her friends. "Let's go to the castle before the bugs come..."

"Wait! Where are you all going? What are you up to?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"To the castle... To find information... We mentioned that..." Apple Bloom said and they walked out from the carriage.

"Wait... Uh..." Diamond Tiara said. The three fillies stopped. "Can I, I mean I will come with you! Just for my parents. Don't take that like I want to hang with you or something. I will never do that blank flanks." she said.

"No than..." Scootaloo said. "We do not want a drama queen to come with us to take our time from saving our siblings..." she continued.

Diamond Tiara rolled her eyes. "Ok I am sorry... Just let me come with you. I do not want to be alone." Diamond Tiara said. She hit her hoof to the ground. "There, you happy now?" she asked.

Actually instead of happy, all three of the fillies were shocked. Diamond Tiara apologized for the first time in their life. She looked at eachother and nodded. Sweetie Belle came front. She put one hoof to the neck of Diamond Tiara. "Sure, you can come with us." she said and smiled. They all started to make their way to the castle, hoping nothing to face.

-MORE COMING SOON-