• Published 20th Jun 2012
  • 1,470 Views, 26 Comments

Prince of Equestria - Chlumpy



For thousands of years he waited, in exile. He craves revenge, for what Celestia did. She will die..

  • ...
47
 26
 1,470

Epilouge

Prince of Eqestria

Epilouge

Twilight tucked the stallion in. He would sleep in the basement of the library, on top of a bed intended for guests. It was going to be a test, she realized. A test, for how long she could live with the stallion that had killed innocent ponies.

No, she thought. He's different. I know he is. When I told him who he is...he felt...calm. Trusting. Maybe Ponyville will be good for him. Yes, It's going to be hard, expaining to Spike why a stallion's sleeping in the basement. But they'll get along fine.

She could hear his breath as he slept. Barely audible, like a cool morning breeze. Twilight still couldn't believe everything that had happened. War. Death. Hate. These were things found in the Griffon Land, and legends.

But, Twilight thought. He is a legend. So was Nightmare Moon, annd Discord. To think Shadowblaze was behind it all...

She shook her head. It's in the past. I need to focus on the future. His future...

Twilight walked away from his bed. She had barely started climbing the stairs, when the stallion's voice made her pause.

"Goodnight...Twilight," he mumbled in his sleep.

Twilight continued her ascent, stopping at the top of the stairs. "Goodnight......Blackjack," she whispered, closing the door behind her.