• Published 15th May 2016
  • 786 Views, 3 Comments

Hybrids And Harmony - RoxonTheDemon



Six hybrid brothers enter Equestria and troubles from their past follow them.

  • ...
4
 3
 786

Sleepover at Celestia's

The shining sun above Ponyville cast its warm rays to the ground bathing everyone in the little town in a calming aura…

…Until the weather pegasi gathered rainclouds above one of the few areas with light shining through.

Turning our attention from the sun you can see the pegasi, unicorns and earth ponies ripping branches likely to break in storm wind from the trees. Each pony was doing their part in removing and gathering the branches except Rarity who was putting a branch back onto a tree with her magic.

“Hmm…” Rarity hummed thoughtfully before an idea struck, “Aha!”

Her horn lit up again as she cast a spell making the leaves on the branch look like some of the pony statues found on fountains around Ponyville.

“Perfect,” Rarity said to herself satisfied.

Her satisfaction lasted for two seconds before the branch was obliterated by a dozen energy Aquila blades courtesy of Raxon.

“Just take the broken limbs down Rarity,” Raxon said as he caught the original non-transforming Aquila blades causing the energy blades to vanish, “I admit it looked wonderful but some things are more important, like making sure these branches don’t damage property or hurt other ponies.”

“Why Raxon you of all my friends should know how the finer things in life can improve somepony’s day,” Rarity countered.

“Unless they end up dead…”

The statement caught Rarity off-guard and made her stop mid-trot.

“How?” Rarity asked in a subdued voice.

“Gave an ally a charm that glows in the dark, didn’t mention the glow feature to keep it a surprise, in the middle of a battle zone during a night infiltration as good luck,” Raxon chuckled bitterly, “Yeah he was shot by someone who saw the glow…luckily he didn’t die but it blew our cover. It made me seriously reconsider what’s important.” A thought then passed through his head, ‘Wonder how Master Chief is doing?’

What neither noticed was that Applejack and Nyxon had approached them and heard everything or that it had started raining when they were approaching.

“We might wanna get outta this rain don’t ya agree?” Applejack said.

This caused them to snap out of their thoughts and look around then at each other then at themselves to see themselves both wet before both said in complete sync.

“Shit.”

“Well let’s hide over there,” Applejack pointed to the muddy ground underneath a table.

“Or I could just do this,” Nyxon suggested as he created a dome barrier around the group of four.

“Thank you for saving me from that muddy ground,” Rarity said in appreciation, only to yelp as she was launched a short distance into the same mud underneath the table earlier suggested.

“Is mud going to kill you?” Raxon asked simply.

“No but you are dead,” Rarity growled.

“Let’s go bro see ya Rare!” Raxon said frantically before disappearing into a portal…

…and taking the barrier with them.

“RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Rarity screamed, “WHEN I GET A HOLD OF YOU I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU SURVIVED THROUGH! YOU! ARE! DEAD! RAXON!!!”


Meanwhile At Canterlot

Raxon and Nyxon suddenly arrived at the train station which caused his siblings to stop their discussion.

“I feel a sudden sense of doom,” Raxon said with slight fear in his voice.

“Well you did kick Rarity in the butt into mud and you know how she hates anything that has to do with dirt or getting dirty,” Roxon added in a ‘Couldn’t care less’ tone.

“He he yeah,” Raxon said before something clicked, “Wait how do you know what I did?”

“I was watching and left a second before you did,” Roxon spoke nonchalantly, “Why do you think my clothes were so wet when you arrived I had no time to dry myself before you arrived…well I did but chose to do things slow.”

“Help me calm her down then!” Raxon pleaded as he felt the sense of doom grow.

“I’d rather not open that can of worms if you don’t mind so you’re on your own.”

Raxon paled.

His siblings laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the Morph Six walked through the drafty halls of Canterlot Castle, after an annoying walk through the streets of Canterlot and having to be stared at by all the snobbish ponies they passed, several thoughts passed through their minds.

First they missed the Royal Guards even though they thought they were basically useless in their eyes other than being a glorified police force. There were no guards posted anywhere in the empty halls they walked through. They hadn’t noticed but they usually loved to mess with the guards when they went through the halls.

Rexon had fun using his Judgment Cut to slash their armor apart and leave them complaining to Celestia only to see them leave the throne room minutes later with disappointed looks on their faces.

Roxon enjoyed hiding in the shadows or using invisibility then using telepathy and stealth powers and skills to psychologically mess with them, in ways such as leaving mysterious noted of a creature stalking the halls in search of random guards to drag away and kill, then popping out behind them covered in “blood” scaring them.

Nyxon usually entered arm/hoof wrestling. Royal Guards often used him to end up on sick leave due to the Morph Six’s strength giving them sprains and broken forelegs in which they told the doctor “I…fell down the stairs/fell out of a window/had a training injury”.

Raxon loved to stop time and use some make-up (stolen from Celestia’s room of course) to make the guards look like clowns instead. This seemed to have been found out because sometime after guards glared as he walked by and if they ended up with make up on their faces they knew who to blame as the shout of “RAXON!” would echo through the halls.

Ryxon was the least impressionable, but cutest, as he would simply break a special pheromone capsule he made on the guards which would attract lots of animals which have an insatiable need to cuddle up to them. This forced the guards to run around the castle to avoid the animals and the animals would be near impossible to escape.

Cyxon had the biggest impact because he loved leaving…um…interesting magazines with one cover while the inside had different content to what was advertised the first time he used it he made an unexpected discovery that some of the MALE guards working there’s doors opening the other way and exposed himself mid-prank due to the shock of the guard’s alignment, the same guard teased him for an entire week with flank wiggles, bedroom eyes and sultry winks every time they bumped into each other in the halls, from that day he always left two magazines.

Second was the curiosity of why Celestia had called them in out of the blue, “Come to Canterlot for an emergency!” was all that was on the letter. Roxon wanted to kick her ass for the vague call but decided against it in favor for at least seeing what was so urgent.

The third and final thought through their heads was “WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE WALLS?” As the hall wasn’t just drafty but the night breeze was blowing through the entire segment of missing wall, they even saw what looked to be a hole through one side of the castle to the other.

When they made it to the throne room they found that Luna, who looked just a few inches shorter than an average full grown mare, and had her ethereal mane, Nightmare, who was the same size as Luna but this time had an ethereal mane which was almost like Luna’s but did not have stars and the purple outer rim was replaced with onyx, with a cutie mark of a black hole with a red outer rim as well as slit like eyes, and Celestia were conversing about something they didn’t hear, as they focused on thinking about what could have destroyed the castle so badly, until they got closer.

“…would give anything to fight something like that again?” Luna said having improved in modern day speech.

“Really?” Nightmare asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Well maybe not anything but anything in reasonable range,” Luna replied sheepishly.

“Good ‘cause I thought you were about to go suicidal maniac on us,” Nightmare said relieved.

At this point Celestia who had been facing the door during the conversation noticed the hybrids, “Oh you made it for a second I thought you had been sucked into Limbo…” a deadpan look crossed her face, “…again.”

This caught the other two alicorn’s attention with Luna asking, “Wait…again? How many times were they dragged to Limbo?”

Celestia simply shrugged, “I don’t know the total but they once told me that they had been dragged there four times in one day…and this was some time after their first time in Limbo.”

“FOUR?” Nightmare cried out.

“In all fairness, the demons do have an advantage when they are in Limbo of being able to control the terrain…but we also have the advantage of not worrying about ponies lives either since we can’t affect living things,” Rexon said, “and they seemed especially pissed that day.”

“Four times!” Nightmare shot back, “What did you do to make them that angry?”

Rexon rubbed the back of his head nervously, “We may or may not have killed their ruler and now they may or may not want revenge.”

“Well it’s not too bad we can survive them even with their new trick of Limbo,” Roxon said calmly before turning to the alicorns, “Anyway what were you all talking about when we arrived?”

Celestia perked up at the question, “Oh that we were just discussing-”

“-HOW EXHILARATING IT FEELS TO DO BATTLE WITH A DEMON THE SIZE OF OUR NEW CASTLE!”

“Inside voice Luna,” Nightmare said rubbing her ringing ears.

Before Luna could answer Ryxon spoke up…and by spoke up I mean, “DID YOU JUST SAY YOU FOUGHT A DEMON THE SIZE OF THIS CASTLE AND LIVED?!”

“Yes~?” the alicorns answered a little unsure that they should.

“Did this demon perhaps can summon bat-like creatures that have some electrical energy in them?” Nyxon continued.

“Yes,” they replied with more vigor.

“Did it also shoot white beams at you in three different styles?” Cyxon asked.

“Yes!” they replied excitedly.

“And did it separate its head from its body at one point and have the head fight alone?” Raxon added.

“YES! Do you know it?” the alicorns all asked.

“Well I guess heavy hitters are already showing up,” Roxon said with a groan.

“Wha-”

“Let me explain that demon you took on, when it has its whole body, was called Nefasturris, and the head alone is called Nefascapitas. Since you took it down I’d like to say welcome to the demon slaying game,” Raxon said with an annoyed face.

“Why are you annoyed?” Nightmare asked a little creeped out.

Rexon answered the once evil alicorn, “Well now that you sent that thing back to where it came from it will inform all its friends and allies that there are others capable of defeating demons. Get ready to know how it feels to be us and before you ask there have been others in this situation before…we just have no idea if they were left alone when we left their dimensions.”


Meanwhile In Several Other Dimensions


Dragon Ball Z

“BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA!” a golden-haired warrior comprised of two fused warriors announced as he obliterated.

“That looks like all of them,” Gogeta said in his two-tone voice before glowing white and splitting apart.

“Kakarot that was the fifth attack this week, I am beginning to tire of these weaklings,” Vegeta said irritation heavy in his voice.

Kakarot, or as he was known to his friends as Goku, chuckled nervously and said, “Well at least it can’t get much worse, right?”

A portal opened and what could be described as a giant white state like demon emerged from it, it scanned the area looking for its opponents before finding them. It flew a little way back as it charged a beam on its golden circular wings.

“KAKAROT YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL, YOU JUST HAD TO ADD ON TO OUR LONG DAY!”


Undertale

“Children dinner is ready!” a voice called from downstairs causing the two children to drop what they were doing.

The young boss monster turned to his adopted sister with a mischievous smile.

“Race ya, Frisk!” Asriel said jumping up and dashing out the door (yes, I made Frisk a girl makes it easier for me).

“…” the girl stared for a second before her mind processed what happened, “HEY NO FAIR!”

“You snooze you lose sis,” he called back when he should have been watching where he was going.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs and turned to the hall to head into the dinner area he had only a second to notice the pair of red eyes he was about to collide with widen in surprise.

THUD

When Frisk rounded the corner, she was going way slower than Asriel and so had time to stop before she tripped over the heap of human and monster currently on the floor.

The first thing that came to mind was for her to laugh but being the kind SOUL she was she helped her brother and sister up from the floor as her sister glared in his direction.

“Heh heh… um s-sorry Chara (yes, Chara is also female),” Asriel apologized nervously, “I really should have watched where I was going.”

The glare didn’t let up, in fact it seemed to grow more intense making the young boss monster more nervous. Chara then raised her hand causing him to tightly shut his eyes expecting a painful reprimanding slap in the face or punch in the arm but he instead received a flick to the forehead.

“OW!” he complained.

“Oh, shut up you crybaby,” Chara teased.

“I’ve had worse from a Froggit,” Frisk added.

“You two are the worst,” Asriel mumbled.

“You know you love us,” the two human children said as the three ten-year-old kids walked to the dining room where their parents waited.

Toriel and Asgore, still mending their relationship since Roxon had brought them together a few months earlier, waited at the table.


Blue Exorcist

“Yukio?” a male with long ears and a swaying tail asked a person in front.

“It’s sir in class and yes Okumura…” the person in front, Yukio Okumura, answered.

“Am I the only one who noticed that days seem longer now?” Rin Okumura, Yukio’s twin brother, elaborated.

“No you aren’t why are you asking that in the middle of class anyway?!” a female voice belonging to Izumo Kamiki scolded.

“I ask because since that Roxon guy, his brothers and that girl left a few months ago days have just gotten longer and longer and I think it might be his fault,” Rin growled.

“No surprise there you two are alike.”

“What the hell does that mean Bon?!” Rin asked the other student in class.

“I mean you constantly tried to annoy each other, both of you had bad grades, although he had them because he didn’t even try, and not to mention you’re both wanted by the rulers of two Hells even if it is for different reasons,” Bon, real name Ryuji Suguro, answered.

Rin didn’t even get close to opening his mouth to yell at Bon before, nine Assaults, seven Cutlasses, four Frosts and three Blitzs appeared in the class.

Everyone groaned before Shiemi asked, “Sir, can you please take care of the Blitzs?”

“Yes I was already on that you know,” Yukio said.

“Why can’t these demons have the same weaknesses ours have?” the rest groaned.

Then the unexpected happened more portals opened and out came Amaimon with two dozen goblins and fourteen dog ghouls.

“I hate when father sends me here to protect Rin and Yukio,” Amaimon whispered.

Everyone in the room was confused before they remembered something Roxon had told them.

“The demons hunting us won’t leave you alone but since the demon of this world’s Hell can counter the other and the demon king of this world actually wants to protect you guys we left special holes in the school’s barrier that can only open when the demons we fight show up any other time it’s like the barrier has no holes whatsoever. Before you ask why I can’t leave a barrier to keep those demons out even if I wanted I can’t because they’d break it eventually even if combined with yours.”

“We’ll never get used to this will we?” Izumo asked.

“Nope,” Rin answered in deadpan as they all charged.


Pokémon

A series of lightning bolts hit the unsuspecting group of demons severely weakening them before what looked to be feathers finished them off.

“That was easy,” a masculine voiced mega Lucario with four wings, folded to its back, and glowing white veins on its arms and legs said to itself.

“Don’t get cocky Fracture,” a feminine voiced mega Houndoom with the bone protrusions seeming to be made of ice berated, “That was only wave eight of an unknown amount.”

“CERBRINA,” a feminine voiced Gardevoir named Electra, with purple instead of green and light grey instead of white, called to the Houndoom, “More demons from this side.”

“See what I mean Fracture,” Cerbrina finished adding in her head, ‘I wish Roxon was still here. On a probably unrelated note why do days seem longer ever since he left?’


Back In Equestria

“Well now that you know what you unwittingly signed up for, maybe you could tell us how exactly your battle against Nefasturris went,” Nyxon asked.

Rexon added in, “Oh yeah we want details…all of the details.”

The alicorns shared a look as if debating whether or not it would be worth it to tell the hybrids their story, but after a few moments of hesitation they finally answered with…

“Fine.”

This answer caused Cyxon to leap up and give a loud shout of “YEAH!” before he landed and shot off like a blur and came back dragging the background of Celestia’s room with nine sleeping complete with pillows on the floor near the fireplace in place of the throne room background.

No one bothered asking how he did that.

A wet slap echoed through the room causing them to focus on Raxon, who frowned and reached into his hair pulled out…

…A catfish.

Raxon looked at Cyxon and deadpanned then looked to his brothers, “Does anyone want this?”

After several seconds with no response he shrugged his shoulders and sighed, “Oh well,” then proceeded to toss the fish into a portal leading to the bear Fluttershy took care of.

“Well now that that’s over back to the start your story,” Nyxon said facing the three alicorns.

Nyxon’s question snapped them out of their trance at the sight of the brothers’ argument with Luna saying, “Wha-Oh sorry anyway it all started two days ago…”


Two Days Ago


(Luna P.O.V.)

It was a normal with my sister trying to teach Nightmare and I modern day etiquette when addressing the ponies that come for their set up appointments.

Tia had been dealing with Blueblood who was complaining about the various maids and guards around the castle or something, I don’t know exactly since we tune him out all the time but I’m getting off track.

So we were going into minute five of his rant when out of the blue the castle starts to shake, Blueblood the ever brave pony he is gave the most feminine squeal I have ever heard and hid behind Tia’s throne. The next thing we know we hear screaming from outside as the castle shakes even more while the pillars and floors crack, guards inside the throne room took up defensive positions and a pony bursts in screaming, “There are strange creatures in the castle please help us!”

The three of us bolted out of the room and let me say what we saw after a few halls was disturbing. There was this black layer on the walls, ceiling and floor and some ponies were trapped in it and it looked like it was sucking the life out of them. When we investigated we found out the layer of black was hundreds of bat-like creatures, which seemed fused together in some way, which also electrocuted and drained the energy out of whatever they touched.

We ran through hall after hall room after room finding and rescuing any and all trapped ponies, most we found were unconscious, weak and near death, others were feeling very weak from the drain in power and some were lucky enough to be out of the clutches of the ba-what…oh they’re called Nefasvermis? Okay the Nefasvermis but were cornered close to getting caught and rescued them. As we found the last group at the door leading outside the Nefasvermis, probably because of the extra energy they took, started crawling out of the any surface at an alarming rate and overran the castle.

Tia, noticing this, teleported the remaining ponies trapped by the Nefasvermis to a safe place outside the castle, before the walls were completely covered in those demons and a bright light blinded us, where they were tended to…we later received news that nopony died.

We had no time to dwell on the safety of the ponies as a blinding flash occurred while it happened the ground vanished from beneath us so we beat out wings into a hover and as our vision cleared we found ourselves outside facing the demon we were about to battle…and by that I mean literally hovering in its face. Yeah you heard right.


(Nightmare P.O.V.)

What? My turn? I thought you were gonna tell him the story…Seriously all of us fine. Wait where are you…Oh no Celestia you are sitting your cake stuffed behind down and telling this story with us. You can worry about the repairs later.

Needless to say it opened its mouth wide, causing it to glow and before we could do anything we learnt how painful it is to get blasted by a demonic laser beam…through a building then have the same building collapse on us. It didn’t surprise us that we weren’t dead yet but we had no idea it would hurt so badly so as we picked ourselves up it felt as though someone was shocking us constantly, we later figured out that Nefasturris had a static effect to its attacks.

When we shook of its attack we got to look at it and to us it looked pretty intimidating, the glass shards sticking out of its body in different places, the once white brick of the walls having turned black as night and its face was worst of all, the mouth looking almost as if it was frozen in an eternal scream with one of its eyes seeming to be swollen shut…uhm sorry I take it you already know what it looks like so to the battle then.

Our first thought was to get the ponies out of the way only to find out that they were already gone, which was a great relief to us because we saw Nefasturris charging another beam in its mouth but when it fired it, it was more like dozens of beams shot like a…uhm…what was that weapon called again…Shotgun thanks.

Out of pure instinct I closed my eyes and thought about my smoke cloud form imagine my shock when I discovered that I had actually turned into that smoke-like cloud form, but I didn’t dwell on it as I looked to see if Celestia and Luna were fine. Aside from looking strained from dodging beams they were perfectly fine.

Turning to normal, we looked at each other and as if reading each other’s minds turned to the demon and blasted it we didn’t want to waste time or take chances so we focused on the heart area of the chest and fired a beam each. My lightning spell combined with Luna’s ice spell and Celeatia’s fire spell it formed an orange beam with white swirling at the edges and lightning crackling around it.

It wasn’t just cool looking but it was destructive, because as it penetrated the demon’s chest it blew through the other side. When the beam vanished five seconds later there was an explosion and the demon was no more…we were so mistaken thinking that.


(Celestia P.O.V.)

Great~ it’s my turn now…shut up I didn’t want to do this in the first place so you just have to deal with my initial sarcasm.

Anyway as we were about to start celebrating we noticed something moving as the dust and smoke cleared from the explosion. It hovered in lazy circles at first before we noticed another charging light…though when it fired this time it was a ball. We had no idea what to do but we found the ball was relatively slow and if need be we could just walk out of its way even if it followed us.

The smoke fully cleared and we saw the head hovering, then it started hovering to the ground circling us and shooting those electric balls which again were easy to dodge. It finally touched down and things changed as it started to create beams in lines oriented horizontally, vertically and diagonally then began sending dozens of those out while rapidly firing those electric balls.

I took to the air the balls following me, Luna stayed on the ground dodging beam after beam and Nightmare just went into her smoke form again not worrying about anything as all the attack passed harmlessly through her, so thank you Ms. No Help…No you didn’t help if you did you would have attacked it from behind while it was focused on us. In fact now that I think about it you could have shortened the entire fight completely if you noticed this earlier.

Ten minutes into the fight, Nightmare finally notices that none of the attacks are aimed at her. I then see her seep into the ground for several seconds then pop out the other side turns back to normal and create a sword (think Luna's sword from Fall Of The Crystal Empire)…yes she’s holding it with her magic Cyxon, why do you need me to mention this it’s supposed to be obvious. She immediately started hacking at the demon’s remaining piece of spinal chord and the back of its head, at slash number twenty-two though the head turned around and charged another attack this time at Nightmare, who dissipated her sword and turned into smoke again before that multiple mini beam attack hit her.

While this happened Luna and I hit the demon’s exposed spine and rear with beams and spells further damaging it bringing its attention back to us. Nightmare took this opportunity to go back to normal again and again made another sword and continued slashing. We continued this alternating style until it finally dropped to the ground and vanished in a burst of red, we don’t know if it was smoke or something else but we do know that it was easy to beat once we learned how to fight it.


Present Day

(3rd person P.O.V)

“…and that was the story of our first demon battle,” Celestia finished.

At some point during the story everyone in the room had lied down on their respective sleeping bags to get more comfortable as they listened or told the story.

“It can only get worse from here!” Rexon cheered with sarcastic joy before laughing at his own fake cheer.

Roxon followed him soon after, followed by Ryxon and then soon all the occupants in the room were laughing, as if they had lost their minds, at their terrible fortune.

“Can you imagine how it would be if Twilight was stuck in the same situation we are?” Luna asked having been the first to regain her senses asked.

This caught all their attention drawing them into thinking, ten seconds after Celestia said, “Knowing her the first thing I think she would do is try to study the method they enter our world by and after that study the demons themselves!”

“She asked to study us already actually,” Roxon said.

“‘Hmm the creature seems to be agitated with heat and possesses an extreme amount of physical strength…it also seems to have evidence of special regenerative properties contained in its ice…gender unknown but hints towards male will require further investigation’,” Cyxon said mimicking how he thought Twilight would behave as she studied a Frost.

“Unbelievable,” Celestia gasped, “I think you nailed Twilight perfectly HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she finished before she began rolling around laughing with everyone joining in.

“I bet Rarity would outright faint or start ranting about a demon not taking proper care of itself when she sees the messed up claws scars and probably smelled their breath…actually I think she may just kill it by ranting or force it to kill itself to escape having to listen to her,” Raxon added in.

“’Oh good heavens what is this tragedy…no not around you darling, but you in general. I mean look at your claws if you insist on ripping me to shreds then I suggest you get a manicure…’”

And so the day went on extending into the night and onto the next day with the alicorns and hybrid siblings talking to each other sometimes passing stories amongst each other of past exploits or just straight up playing some games together.

“I’ve been meaning to ask this but where has Akuzz been staying recently?” Celestia asked curious about the dragon’s whereabouts.

“He’s been staying at the same old mountain even though I keep telling him he’s welcome to stay in Ponyville,” Roxon said a little annoyed, “though we still do get some great spars and team ups against demons.”

“It is still surprising that you started bonding due to a battle you lost,” Luna pointed out.

Roxon grumbled, “To be fair I was still three and hadn’t fully matured my powers yet.”

Everyone laughed together at Roxon’s slightly sour look before he joined in as well figuring he looked ridiculous. As they laughed two letters appeared before them one labeled Celestia (friendship report duh) the other labeled Raxon.

“Who sent this to me?” Raxon questioned unfurling the scroll.

As he read it his expression changed three times from surprise to relief to joy.

“What did it say?” Cyxon asked curiously.

“Rarity will not be a problem anymore for me,” Raxon said smugly.

On the letter it said:


Dear Raxon

Forgive me for what I said earlier I was wrong you can not be choosy all the time and sometimes need to accept that others are not the same as I am. You needn’t worry about me harming you in any way, shape or form.

Your dearest friend

Rarity


Bonus Scene: Unwanted Attention

During the month the Morph Six were cooped up in Canterlot, yep they snuck out but never got very far as Celestia found them before anypony saw them. The siblings had gotten into a groove of messing with the royal guards for entertainment which was more enjoyable that anticipated.

As Cyxon walked down the hall to the kitchen when he came across a certain guard, the guard in question had a charcoal tail and a mane of the same color hidden underneath the golden helmet he also had a neon blue coat and wings and a tornado with wings for a cutie mark as he trotted down the hall.

Cyxon’s face shifted to slight terror as he spun on his heel in an attempt to escape…

“Oh Cyxon~!” the guard called in a sing song voice.

‘FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! I DON’T WANT TO DEAL WITH HIM FOR THE THIRD DAY IN A ROW!’ Cyxon thought his heart beating at the speed of a hummingbird’s wings before he wearily said, “Hey Gale Force.”

“Aww, sweetheart you wound me,” Gale Force said mock hurt in his voice, “Don’t you like me anymore considering that present you left me?”

“That was a prank gone wrong,” Cyxon said quickening his pace and turning the corner quickly as he started catching the scent of arousal.

“I doubt it besides I’m sure I could make you like me again if I showed you a good time all you need to do is meet me tonight in the labyrinth, and you can have your treat,” the trailing pony said passing in front and shaking his flank with his tail raised giving Cyxon a perfect view of his…

‘OH HELL NO I’M OUTTA HERE!’ Cyxon shouted in his mind as he leapt through a window showering glass everywhere.

“Aww I didn’t even get to tease him about my ‘coltfriend’ yet,” Gale Force ‘sulked’ with a devious smile.


Deleted Scene: What Could Have Been

As Applejack was about to walk in with her hooves all muddy Rarity stopped her.

“That is disgusting Applejack do go wash up,” Rarity said in a slight condescending tone and when Applejack was outside she said, “Was she raised in a barn?”

“Close she was raised on a farm,” Roxon said not looking from his book, “Rules are a little more slack there considering you have to work with dirt all day and night.”

“That’s no excuse darling,” Rarity growled.

“Sure you’d think so. You don’t see her side of the story though so you don’t understand how she thinks,” Roxon elaborated.

“So you know what it’s like on a farm?” Rarity asked.

“No but consider this you walk into my place me having been raised with a set of rules and regulations, and you so used to the rules and regulations you were raised with completely forgetting that your rules may not all match mine and then I tell you in the most condescending voice possible, ‘clean that ugly make-up from you face’ would you not be annoyed?” Roxon asked.

“But that isn’t fair, I wasn’t raised that way,” Rarity protested.

“Is exactly how Applejack feels when you keep making comment about her being uncouth,” Roxon said and caused the rest to jolt when he said, “Am I right AJ?”

Applejack then stepped through the door and said, “You knew.”

“Yep I would be upset and say didn’t your mother ever tell you not to eavesdrop but then I was raised to ignore any and all etiquette and I also have little to none myself so yeah I don’t really care,” Roxon said not looking at any of the ponies still.

“Is that why you left your jacket on the bookshelf and not in a closet?” the three mares said together.

“Basically yeah…now shh I want to read,” Roxon rudely said to them.

“Why you…” all three ponies growled as they approached menacingly.

They woke up the next day hanging from the ceiling in what appeared to be spider silk (String Shot).

“I also have no problem hitting girls,” Roxon called from below.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long, life has been kicking my butt lately and to top it off my word stopped working got around because I’m using Wordpad not great but gets the job done.

Anyway I’m back and here’s the next Fun Fact.

Fun Fact: Despite Roxon’s gruff and dark exterior he is actually very kind and caring towards others... in a hurt you to help you kind of way.