• Published 15th May 2016
  • 786 Views, 3 Comments

Hybrids And Harmony - RoxonTheDemon



Six hybrid brothers enter Equestria and troubles from their past follow them.

  • ...
4
 3
 786

Allies and Enemies

Author's Note:

New chapter for you people out there. Hope you enjoy it and remember read and review.

:twistnerd:Fun Fact: Roxon was an only child in some of his previous incarnations.

Nyxon was walking in the apple orchard at Sweet Apple Acres when he heard arguing coming from two voices he remembered.

“…the loyalest of friends and the most dependable of ponies!” Applejack said with a raised voice.

“That’s still only one pony, and one pony plus hundreds of apple trees just doesn’t add up to…” Big Macintosh but they Morph Six called him Big Mac for short said.

“Don’t use your fancy mathematics ta muddy the issue-” Applejack interrupted but was also interrupted.

“It’s called logic AJ not math,” Nyxon said appearing on the hill the ponies stood on.

“Where’d you come from?” Applejack asked confused.

“I was actually passing through when I heard you arguing, what's up?” Nyxon asked curiously.

“She says she can harvest the entire orchard alone before the end of Applebuck Season and Ah say she can’t,” the usually quiet stallion said.

“Applejack, Big Mac’s right you can’t do this alone considering you’re also booked by your friends too this week, remember?” Nyxon asked.

“Ah know Ah’ll help em when I promised to help you no need to remind me,” Applejack said nonchalantly.

“That’s not what I meant, I was saying that you can’t overwork yourself it’s not healthy for you,” Nyxon said in a worried tone.

“Ah’ll be fine and Ah don’t wanna hear anymore complainin’,” Applejack said confidently.

“Fine so be it…you stubborn mule,” Nyxon said as he turned away, saying the last part under his breath.

“Good now if ya’ll have nothin’ else to do here Ah got work to do,” Applejack said not aware of Nyxon’s final comment.

As Nyxon was walking away he had a small headache and saw a few memories flash in his head…

“MOMMY REXON IS BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN!” a young less than a year old Nyxon yelled running into a room.

“SNITCH!” an equally young Rexon called out running behind his brother.

An amorphous blur could be seen at a desk working on something, the scratching on paper was an obvious indication of that, but it stopped when it heard ‘snitch’.

“Now son where did you hear that word from?” a motherly voice asked Rexon.

“From daddy…” Rexon said sheepishly.

“Oh well then I’ll have to have a talk with your father now won’t I?” she said calmly and walked out.

Nyxon was now walking in a hallway, looking for his sibling and calling out their name but as his memory self said the name he only heard nothing. He kept walking and found his siblings and they were in the middle of a conversation.

“…do you think they are hiding someth-Oh hey Nyxon how long have you been there?” a young Roxon said with a nervous look on his face.

“I just arrived…what were you all talking about just now?” Nyxon asked.

“Nothing!” a young female voiced amorphous blur said quickly.

“I know you are lying. Do not try to do so when you have not perfected it,” Nyxon said coldly.

“We were talking about why mom, dad and the guards never let us go out,” Another female voiced blur said.

“Are you sure we should be doing this Cyxon?” Rexon whispered nervously.

“No I am not,” Cyxon whispered calmly.

Everyone deadpanned at that comment.

“Then why are we hiding in the rafters anyway?” hissed another of the blurs.

“We are here to listen to their meeting…because it’s about us,” Cyxon said.

“Why do they hate us so much?” a crying Ryxon asked.

“I don’t know,” said an equally tearful Rexon.

“I mean seriously we’re kids what can we do that they say makes us dangerous?” Roxon said angrily, “and what did that weird white haired guy mean by ‘they can be valuable weapons’? Do we look like swords or something?”

“I don’t know and I don’t care, but if they wanna take us from mom then they can do it over my dead body,” Raxon said.

“Mine too!” his brothers agreed.

“Ours too!” the blurs said as well.

At that the memory stopped and left a confused Nyxon in its wake.

“The memories…they usually come to me as nightmares but this one was fragmented…but why when I’m awake and why something with such little relevance as those pieces…”

Nyxon thought this through for a while until he remembered.

“…and who wanted to get rid of us so badly anyway?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxon and Nyxon had met up in a clearing in the Everfree forest for a little hand to hand sparring match and the rules were simple there was to be no using powers, darkness (which was back inside their respective owners), Devil Arms, Devil Trigger or anything other than fists, feet…and their tails. Roxon demonstrated this by using his tail to sweep Nyxon of his feet when he was distracted by a flurry of fists.

“Hey you cheated!” Nyxon said angrily while sitting up.

“No I didn’t because nowhere in the rules did I say no using your tail,” Roxon droned calmly.

Nyxon was about to retort when they felt the ground rumbling beneath them.

“What's that?” Nyxon asked.

“I don’t know let’s check it out,” Roxon answered then lifted his right arm to check his wrist, “but there isn’t any demon alert so we shouldn’t worry.”

Nyxon simply raised an eyebrow in an ‘are you kidding me manner’.

“Fine let’s go,” Roxon grumbled.

In Town Before Applejack Took Her Award

“Where the hell are those two morons?!” an irritated Rexon growled.

“Please calm down,” a manifested Treachery pleaded with his partner who ignored him.

“Calm yourself brother they will be here,” Raxon said calmly trying to calm Rexon down.

“You said that five minutes ago!” Rexon retorted.

“That is because you whine about it every five minutes,” Raxon bit back not raising his voice.

Rexon was about to speak again until he heard a monotone sentence from the very person he wanted to yell at.

“Hey did we miss anything?” Roxon said blankly.

“You’re late what the hell were you doing that made you so late!?” Rexon asked furious.

“We -” Roxon tried to say but was interrupted.

“If you dare say attacked by demons I can and will hurt you because there is no way we couldn’t have noticed them!” Rexon yelled to his usually deadpanned brother.

Roxon sighed and said, “Fine I’ll tell you later just cool your jets… and I was going to say three manticores coming out of the Everfree and something was on my mind that distracted me and I got lost.”

‘He’s as fun as a shotgun blast to the face isn’t he,’ Despair asked his host sarcastically.

‘Yeah I enjoy being around him when he’s like this as much as I enjoy getting dismembered,’ Roxon said.

“By the way what did we miss?” Nyxon asked trying to diffuse the situation.

“Nothing really just a stampede that Applejack stopped,” Rainbow Dash answered, “Oh man you should have seen her she was totally awesome…”

When Rainbow Dash started rambling Roxon tuned her out and everything happened as normal Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash interrupted Twilight’s speech to tell all the ponies what she is helping each of them with during the week.

At this time Applejack arrived looking tired and messy like she hadn’t slept all night. She thanked the town for the award and when she looked in the shine of the award started moving closer and further and doing whoops that made the Morph Six think ‘What is she a police siren’ then when she got her focus back she left.

“Was it just me or did Applejack seem a little…” Twilight asked letting the question hang in the air for others to fill the gaps.

“…Tired?” Rainbow Dash said.

“…Dizzy?” Fluttershy followed up.

“…Messy?” Rarity finished.

The Morph Six all immediately said, “Why is it that you always obsess about looks Rarity?” to no one in particular and more to themselves.

“Hey!” the mentioned pony said indignantly.

“Calm down they didn’t mean it,” Twilight said.

“We did mean it,” the Morph Six said altogether…again.

“Applejack seemed fine to me,” Pinkie Pie said before going into her giving two more whoo’s.

The Morph Six didn’t even bother saying a word at this moment.

“By the way where were you during the stampede?” Twilight curiously asked the Morph Six.

“Sleeping,” Rexon answered

“Sparring,” Roxon and Nyxon said together.

“Polishing my weapons,” Raxon and Ryxon said.

“Stealing cake from Celestia again…with Pinkie,” Cyxon said excitedly.

Silence reigned when Cyxon spoke until the words registered in their minds.

“Wait, what?” said the remaining Mane and Morph Six.

Later In Some Random Clearing In The Everfree Forest

Roxon ducked underneath a kick from Cyxon and as he rose he caught his brother’s leg with his tail and aimed for an upward slash with his blade, but had to switch to a block from the left when Rexon aimed for a straight stab and grabbed a hold of Roxon’s blade while Roxon grabbed his causing both of their hands to bleed and locking them in that position.

They were forced apart seconds later by three bullets ripping through the air past their heads at which they noticed came from three different barrels each held by their respective owners.

Roxon responded to this by throwing his sword as hard as he could into the air and pulling out both his pistols while calling out “Gunslinger” causing a blue glow to blow out from around him but as he was about to start shooting, he heard six annoying beeps.

“Fuck,” said Roxon examining his watch.

“Well it seems as though this was inevitable,” Rexon said followed by him asking, “Where are they appearing?”

“Good news outside of Ponyville,” Cyxon said checking the location, “Bad news at the edge of the Everfree Forest near Fluttershy’s place.”

“Makes sense that they would appear at one of the places with the highest traces of our energy,” Raxon said, “Let us depart post haste, also what type of demons are we facing?”

Roxon checked his watch, “Lucky these are the weak level enemies because it says here it’s all of the Seven Hells this will be easy.”

Next Day in the Everfree Forest

The Morph Six had gathered up at the same place with grim looks on their faces.

“Roxon please tell me our watches are working right because-” Rexon spoke in a panic only to be cut off.

“I know Rexon and these readings aren’t a lie we do have at least thirty-four elite demons on our hands,” Roxon said and added darkly, “If they so much as get the smallest chance they’ll tear Equestria apart.”

“They bounced back fast considering we possibly killed their king,” Ryxon said his tail violently wagging.

“Remember Hell time passes differently to this world and besides Mundus vanished when the castle blew up he could still be alive right now,” Roxon added.

“Oh please with the beat down we gave him, he won’t be coming back so soon,” Rexon cockily said.

“Do not underestimate our enemies, after all they have dreadful habit of surprising us by coming back to life when they should be dead,” Raxon said, “For example Necromorphs.”

“What happened to never speaking about them again?” Roxon asked.

“When we were arguing when we arrived I saw how you remembered a traumatic experience of yours and also remembered when you confided in us to get over the pain,” Raxon said in a sorrowful tone, “It made me realise that I need to get over bad memories like that and move on or be trapped in the past.”

They were all silent, quietly remembering their worst memories and encounters then Cyxon spoke.

“Come on guys now’s not the time to be down we got demons to fight!” the pink haired hybrid declared excitedly as they zoomed off to an unexpected demon encounter.

The Next Day in Whitetail Woods

The Morph Six were enjoying a nice calm day out…

BANG BANG BOOM

..the birds chirping in the morning air…

BANG SQUACK

…and the Bloodgoyle let out a final squack as its stone body was shattered by a punch from Raxon’s Devil Arm. Okay maybe the day wasn’t calm, but the Morph Six were still enjoying it.

“Hell yeah I forgot fun it was fighting demons…by the way Cyxon careful when firing at those Wraths they still hurt anyone in explosive range when detonated,” Raxon said.

“You try being careful when five meanie Enigmas are shooting at-YIKES!-you!” Cyxon complained with a pout.

Roxon dodged four Enigma arrows only to be hit by a fifth one in the shoulder and then get slashed in the back by a Dullahan’s razor shield then get knocked away by a slash from its sword, “Could you guys stop talking we are in the middle of something here!” he noticed the same Dullahan charge again, “Not this time,” he declared and raised his blade in front of himself as though preparing for a stab…only to vanish from sight.

The confused demon searched left, right and even behind itself to no avail, until…

“Hey buddy what you lookin’ for?” a female voice called from behind.

The Dullahan turned to find another demon facing it, but not just any demon it was an elite demon a Frost to be specific. What made an elite demon different from a regular one was not only the fact that it was given a power upgrade by Mundus but because of a strange side effect their bodies gained special colours and features and seemed more human, Elite Frost were different from a regular Frost because it had a shield of black ice and blood red ice claws while the remaining ice covering its body was purple with all the feminine body features.

“Search for enemy, must have revenge for glory of Lord Mundus,” the Dullahan replied.

“Ah I see and did you know he has allies right here right now?” the Frost asked.

“WHERE MORE ENEMIES?!” the Dullahan demanded.

The elite demon leaned in close to the Dullahan and slowly whispered, “You’re talking to one.”

The duped demon had no time to react before it was restrained in ice and blade protruded from its chest.

“Nice move master,” the elite demon praised.

“I told you my name is Roxon,” the blades owner stated, “but you won’t care and will keep calling me master or sir,” Roxon continued as his blade’s edge gained a red glow and started slowly humming gaining speed each second, at full speed it sounded like a dentist drill, Roxon then lifted his blade cutting from the middle of the demon’s back to the top of its head then lowered it cutting the demon in half then its body dissolved, “By the way we have demons to worry about now.”

“Not too many demons though just half what of the original number,” the elite Frost said nonchalant.

“BRYZ (Pronounced Breeze), ROXON FOCUS,” Rexon shouted.

“Traitors!” the remaining twelve demons from the original twenty-four that had shown up declared.

“UP YOURS YOU MINDLESS ASSHOLES!” six voices shouted back, “Think we’re such big traitors then come get us!”

The attacking demons complied with the request ignoring the Morph Six.

A Soul Eater and an Arachne (white version) attacked an Elite Assault, the difference from a normal Assault was that this one stood more upright, the shield it possessed was larger by ten centimetres and it also had a spear tipped tail and a long sword made of the same material as its claws. A Blood-goyle and an Enigma squared off against an Elite Blitz, which instead of having the regular yellow electricity it was red and when it was supposed to turn red it turned black, the bone armour was golden and it was actually not blind. Pathos and Bathos went after the Elite Faust, Elite Fausts were very odd because their smoke cloaks and hats were their grey white colour and they also lost their “hair” and their smokeless forms had eight legs. A Witch and Frost Knight faced an Elite Ghost Rage; these elites had a black stripe running down their backs. A Hell Knight and a Butcher took on a Elite Blood Rage; these elites had a white stripe running down their backs. Finally a Ravager and a Harpy went after Bryz.

The elite demon ducked underneath the Soul Eaters charge letting it slam directly into a tree, as he smugly laughed at the demon’s misfortune he did not notice the Arachne get into a certain position on a tree behind him and as he turned around he was splashed by the sticky restraining web of said arachnid demon. “What’s a pretty thing like you doing here,” the Arachne asked slyly with a masculine voice, the Assault cursed his voice strangely high, as he struggled to escape the web feeling it growing more taught as the Arachne pulled. Both demons struggled against the other’s strength until ultimately the Arachne won pulling the blade wielding demon towards its mantis-like claws slashing him, as well as his binds, as he got close enough.

The elite hissed as he stood up before it turned to hissing giggles the voice and body becoming more feminine with each laugh before she spoke, “Let me guess the smell gave me away?”

“No you masked it very well,” the male demon said taking a quick glance behind the female elite, “but your illusion does not work when your true body has been wrapped. Now may I ask your name?”

“Gaeg (Pronounced Gauge) is my name, and underground ambush is my game…” Gaeg said then drew her sword and threw it behind herself like a spear killing the Soul Eater mid charge pinning its dead body to a tree before she suddenly tunnelled underground, “…Now it’s time to show you some of the new tricks I’d learnt,” she said voice fading the deeper she got.

The male Arachne frantically searched for any and all bulges in the ground to indicate a spot where his enemy would appear but he was unprepared for several bulges to appear and shot claws into the air where they hovered for a second before detonating and blowing the spider demon back. As the demon sailed through the air the elite demon launched out of the ground behind him and aimed the tip of her spear tipped tail at her opponent impaling him as he flew into it.

“You were really weak you know,” Gaeg said disappointed that her battle didn’t last five minutes, “but I can’t expect more from a weak demon like you.”

“…why…” the Arachne asked breathlessly, “…why…go…against…our…master?”

“That you need to figure out yourself,” she said as she pulled her tail out of her victim and let his body dissolve into goo before the goo evaporated.

“That took too long Gaeg,” the masculine voice of the Elite Blood Rage called out, “We didn’t play with our opponents.”

“Give her a break Reeper (Pronounced Reaper),” the Elite Ghost Rage countered in a masculine voice, “she’s getting used to the fact that her new master makes her train to get stronger instead of giving her power and is suffering from withdrawal.”

“NO I’M NOT-”

“Gaeg, listen to Reeper and Aqua, we are all used to being fed power by Mundus it’s addicting and now that we have no supplier we are now like human drug addicts that have been cut off so to speak,” the Blitz said in a feminine voice.

“Vult’s (Pronounced Volt) right you guys need to grow stronger on your own or else you just become weaker the more power you are given by others,” Ryxon added, “You can be given the basic ability but you need to evolve it with practise for it to grow more powerful, also is Smoke always this quiet?”

The Elites turned to their friend the silent Faust who was staring off into the distance.

“He’s been like that since we were taken into Mundus’s elite ranks,” Bryz said sadly, “To convince him Mundus took his family away to more uncharted parts of Hell where they are either still being tortured or worse since we hadn’t found them yet.”

“Why don’t we head back-” Nyxon said only to be interrupted.

“Wait, I just remembered something,” Cyxon excitedly said and pulled twelve muffins out of nowhere, “Muffins made by Applejack and Pinkie Pie come on try ‘em!”

The elite demons and Morph Six each took a muffin but the Morph Six excluding Cyxon thought, ‘This will be funny,’ before taking a bite and swallowing.

It did not end well.

Next Day In A Cave In The Everfree Forest

“Guys?” Cyxon called.

“…” no one answered him.

“Guys are you still mad?” Cyxon asked again.

BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG

The five bullet holes that appeared next to the wall he was lying on answered his question.

“Okay, how about-”

BZZT

The hybrid felt a few thousand volts of electricity surge in his body before he could finish his question. When the surge stopped it left him writhing on the ground with some red sparks crackling around his body.

“I can see you guys are still angry but give me a break I hadn’t even tasted them when I gave them to you,” Cyxon tried to justify himself.

“Yet despite the fact that Applejack, who we all know has a tendency to get distracted and mishear things in her tired state from what Twilight told us, made them you took the muffins anyways, correct?” Roxon asked flatly.

“Uhh…” Cyxon struggled to think up a response.

“Trouble with answering huh,” Rexon taunted, “Why don’t we have a look to see how AJ screws up one of her best skills…HERDING!”

Rexon then pressed a few buttons on his watch which caused the screen to split open down the middle and shot out a small crystal that Rexon caught in mid-air. He turned the crystal between his pointer finger and thumb before tossing it to a wall where it froze before impact split from point to point and each point spread apart until each point was like an edge in a movie theatre screen. A pale blue glow similar to the glow of stasis and dozens of windows popped up on the hologram screen each with a different picture in it. Rexon swiped to the left on his watch moving the windows to the left and bringing in another set windows. He continued this until he found the window he was looking for.

“Ah here we go…Applejack and, wait what’s this,” Rexon said in exaggerated disbelief.

The scene was of Fluttershy instructing Applejack.

/…but remember these are bunnies were dealing with not cows, they’re a timid bunch and need to be treated gently, / Fluttershy explained.

/Ah do not need any direction on corrallin’ critters, right Winona? / Applejack asked her faithful border collie.

The dog gave two quick barks that could be translated to “Alright” which brought all the bunnies to attention.

/Okay little bunnies I need you to all gather here in the middle… / Fluttershy calmly asked of the small mammals.

/That’s right let’s go bunnies hop to it! / Applejack demanded a little too forcefully.

Needless to say none of the bunnies stayed still after that…

The remainder of the video went as follows, Applejack corners bunnies, bunnies fight or flight instincts come into effect (no prize for guessing which one they choose), bunnies stampede into Ponyville and…well you know the rest.

“Well would you look at that not only did her stubborn pride cause a problem…for the ponies but she didn’t even try herding those bunnies AWAY from Ponyville during the stampede,” Rexon said in mock shock.

“OKAY I GET IT I DIDN’T THINK IT THROUGH WHEN I TOOK THE MUFFINS BUT I JUST…” Cyxon shouted before he sighed, “I just wanted to prank you sorry.”

“What?”

“Well we’ve been here for some time and I wanted to start with pranks again and it kinda went wro-” Cyxon tried explaining.

BANG

A bullet hole appeared next to Cyxon’s head.

“You have five seconds before I start chasing your dumb ass,” Roxon growled through his gritted teeth.

“Uhh bro it was a harmless-”

“Five…”

“Come on you know I was-”

“Four…”

“Wait can’t we talk this-”

“THREE…”

The pink haired hybrid did not need to be told twice as he jumped to his feet and bolted out of the cave like a bat out of Hell.

“TWO…”

Cyxon’s legs worked overtime to create as big a distance as possible from the pissed off Roxon.

“ONE!”

Roxon stood up, stretched and immediately sat down again smirking evilly to himself, “Heh heh sucker, ugh my stomach.”

The cave was immediately filled with laughter…followed immediately by groans.

Some Time Later At Sweet Apple Acres

The Morph Six and the other members of the Mane Six had shown up to convince Applejack to allow them to help, but that proved easier said than done.

“Applejack I’m telling you, you need our help with this,” Nyxon kept trying to tell the stubborn pony.

“Ah…don’t…need…your…help!” Applejack refused.

“You do need help! Your applebucking hasn’t just caused you problems, its over propelled pegasus, practically poisoned plenty of ponies and terrorised bushels of brand new bouncing baby bunnies. I don’t care what you say you need help!” Twilight said.

At this Applejack gave the tree a final kick and all the apples in it fell in the baskets she was carrying.

“Heh, no I don’t look Ah did it…” Applejack said motioning to the orchard, “Ah harvested the entire Sweet Apple Acres without you help. How do ya like them apples?”

Roxon decided this was a good moment to burst her bubble, “Hey miss ‘I did it without help’ look again,” he said pointing to the opposite side of where she was looking.

As she turned she saw that she had only cleared one orchard and the rest of the farm was full of trees with apples that weren’t harvested yet.

The look on her face was one of shock and disbelief. She had no clue what to say, so her mind decided to just sputter incoherent nonsense and faint immediately afterwards…

…a while later she woke up to the distorted calling of her name but the dizziness cleared away after a few seconds.

“…Applejack? Oh good you’re awake. Now I’m gonna ask you do you want our help now or are you still too stubborn to say you were wrong?” Roxon asked.

“I…I…I do want your help. You’re right I was being too stubborn for my own good please help me,” Applejack said and everyone gathered cheered.

“Good to hear but I still wanna know something, why was Big Mac hurt?” Roxon said/asked.

“I don’t know he woke up with a sore back later than he usually does that day,” Applejack said confused.

“Oh,” Roxon concluded while a random thought, that caused a small unnoticeable nosebleed, passed through his mind.

Later

“Dear Princess Celestia…” Twilight said in the background.

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie kicked a tree causing all the apples in it to fall into two wagons underneath it, which were picked up by Rexon and Cyxon like they were nothing.

“…my friend Applejack is the best friend a pony could ever have and she’s always there to help any pony…”

Fluttershy could be seen waiting under a tree that shook and had apples fall from it. Ryxon soon poked his head from behind the tree showing that he was the reason the apples fell.

“…the only problem is when she needs help she finds it hard to accept it. So while friendship is about giving ourselves to our friends…”

Rarity could be seen harnessed to a wagon full of apples pulling them off to somewhere with Raxon pulling another right by her side.

“…it’s also about accepting what our friends have to offer. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.” Twilight could be seen using her magic to levitate apples of their trees, with Roxon using his telekinesis powers to do the same, and deposit them equally into wagons waiting below.

“How about you all take a little break, I’ve got some fine apple juice for you,” Applejack called to them Nyxon, who was tasked with keeping the orange mare away from working, next to her making them drop all that they were doing to go and get one of the twelve bottles of apple juice on the table Applejack had pushed outside.

Applejack sighed, “Ah can’t thank you enough for this help… I was acting a bit stubborn,” she said.

“A bit is an understatement,” Roxon said.

“Okay I was being extremely stubborn…and I’m sorry that same stubbornness caused so much trouble. I know the town gave me the prized pony award but the real award is having you all as my friends,” she said.

At this they all drank their apple juice or in the Morph Six’s case chugged it and then Rainbow dash spoke.

“Whew…that applebucking sure made me hungry,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Then I’ve got the perfect treat,” Spike, who had arrived while Applejack was talking, said lifting some of the muffins Applejack had screwed up making.

“Eww Spike I threw those away where did you get them?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“In the trash,” Spike said.

This was met with a chorus of ‘eww’s’ from the ponies. Then they turned to walk away.

“Just a little nibble?” he asked them.

“Spike we have had to eat some things that are pretty inedible in our lives and we have but those things we will not eat,” Roxon said to him.

“Come on,” he goaded.

“NO!” they all yelled as they ran away into Ponyville.

“Oh well more for me then,” Spike said walking to town while eating his muffins.

Ponyville

“RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!” a random pony shouted as the Mane and Morph Six got close.

Ponyville was in chaos, ponies running around trying to escape the strange creatures that had shown up. First was what could be described as burlap sacks that wielded executioner blades had shown up.

“Really Scarecrows are so going down easy,” Rexon said cockily.

The next ones were what looked like chess pieces, three types of chess pieces to be exact. One which looked like the waist up of a suit of armour with a sword in each hand and both arms crossed like an X, another which looked like the neck and head of a horse with a sharp horn on its head (to the ponies it looked like a stone unicorn bust), and finally there was one which looked like a tower.

“Damned Pawns, Knights and Rooks,” Roxon stated as he saw them.

The final group, more like duo, consisted of a tank that had what looked like veins, skin patches on the metal, as well as one eye on the top of the cannon and one helicopter with the same veins, skin patches and eye but on the side of the helicopter, which the Morph Six did not want to go up against again.

“Infested Tank and an Infested Chopper,” Cyxon groaned pouting, “I really do not want to fight these boring things again, they’re no fun.”

“At least we get to take ‘em on together right?” Ryxon asked.

“Yeah I guess it isn’t so bad,” Cyxon cheered up, “NOW LETS ROCK.”

Cyxon took his demonic guitar and charged right into the group of scarecrows, playing six notes that made his guitar fire a bolt of lightning to each of the three scarecrows surrounding him, a ball of lightning to half of the ten scarecrows he was facing and summoned five electrically charged bats that flew to five Scarecrow Leg types that were plummeting towards him in one of their front flip slashes killing and leaving the scent of burning burlap sack in its wake. He did not notice the Damned Rook behind him preparing to fire its four direction laser beam which was suddenly punched and slid away and knocked off its aim blasting a Scarecrow Arm which Cyxon was about to hit with his Nevan scythe mode.

“What the-” Cyxon said turning around.

“You may need to pay attention brother most demons will literally stab you in the back or in the Rook’s case blast you,” Raxon said in his noble tone.

“Hey don’t forget me!” Nyxon called out, “Roxon, Rexon and Ryxon are sitting this one out, and so we got these demons to ourselves. I’ll finish of the ten Scarecrows, now STAND STILL!”

As Nyxon finished his cry and began rushing the demons, time seemed to stand still the Scarecrows frozen in place could not defend against the barrage of flashes that appeared in their vision, before Nyxon slid to a halt behind the group of demons an odd golden coloured rose in his mouth. The demons saw this as their moment to attack not noticing the golden object sticking out of several areas in their bodies, all of them leapt into the air, their blades ready to slash their adversary.

“Resquiecat en pace…” Nyxon said pulling the rose out of his mouth and tossing it straight up drawing everyone’s attention, where they found a lone golden blade hovering and as the demonic flower touched the blade’s pommel, the flower broke apart and the blade detonated setting of a series of detonations to the twenty blades in each Scarecrow. When the detonations were completed the Scarecrows landed as though nothing had happened around Nyxon. The hybrid turned around and walked away, as he exited the surrounding group he finished his earlier statement, “…bastardi.” Then all ten demon’s bodies exploded.

“Now then why don’t we take care of the chess pieces?” Nyxon asked.

“Brilliant idea, now one Pawn, Knight and Rook for each of us,” Raxon happily said, “Of course I must fight the already damaged Rook considering I struck it first.”

“Sure whatever floats your boat bro,” Nyxon said not caring who got which.

Raxon immediately charged to the same Rook he had pinched leapt into the air and used full power a Killer Bee attack further destroying the chess piece. He then turned and pulled out his signature pistols from their holsters, the barrels crackling with electricity to signify that they were fully charged, and aiming the gun in his left hand to the Pawn to his right pointing the gun in his right hand to the Knight to his left and cracking an evil grin, “Rapid Fire Detonator Bullet Barrage.”

Similar to Roxon’s bullet barrage this barrage also had hundreds of bullets rip into its target but the bullets stayed inside the victim leaving the chess pieces with tons of holes in it as Raxon lifted the smoking barrels of his guns to his lips and blew the smoke away and the bullets in the Damned Chess pieces detonated and blew them into well…pieces.

“You’re slow,” a voice beside him spoke.

“AH, Avarice do not do that you startled me!” Raxon yelled to his shadowy friend.

“He’s right we were done when you pulled out your guns,” Cyxon added with a grin.

“Work on your speed not your stylish kills,” Nyxon said, “Besides it gets boring continuing to try getting more stylish.”

Before Raxon could utter a retort screams brought their attention to the Infested Tank and Chopper.

“Damn it, I hate when you are right,” Raxon said under his breath, “Fine let’s kill these demons quickly and then explain ourselves okay.”

His brothers only nodded their heads.

“Roxon, Rexon, Ryxon, take care of the Chopper will ya!” Nyxon called out.

The mentioned hybrids each gave a thumbs up of acknowledgement and charged off to the demon infested helicopter.

The Chopper had cornered several ponies one of which constantly wore sunglasses and the other was grey with a black mane, who didn’t seem as scared as they should be, but this information isn’t important…for now anyway, no what was important was that Twilight was grunting due to the strain of keeping her bubble shield up with all the missiles, rockets and bullets pounding on its surface.

“Hey stupid aren’t you looking for us!” Rexon called to the demon.

“Ah such subtlety reminds me of a brick to the face,” Roxon stated in his monotone.

“Go fuck yourself,” Rexon said looking at Roxon , before pulling out his gun, pointing it then shooting…

BOOM BOOM

…The regenerating missiles that the Infested Chopper had fired without looking away from his sibling.

“Aquila then dimension slash or what?” Ryxon asked curiously.

“I don’t care we need to explain ourselves at the end of this anyway so let’s finish quickly cause I wanna enjoy the few days I have left to actually sleep before heavy hitters show up,” Roxon answered then thought to himself, ‘Who am I kidding I never sleep in the first place I only slept once in this world!’

“Fine, Dimension Slash it is,” Rexon said causing waves of dark blue energy to form around the demonic chopper severely damaging it and causing it to crash into…its buddy the Infested Tank destroying it as well.

“Now that that’s taken care of we have a lot of damage to fix and explaining to do,” Roxon said looking around.

Several buildings were smoking from the Infested Tank and Chopper’s explosive weapons, a few dozen signs had bullet holes also from the Infested Tank and Chopper and finally some tables and chairs had been cut, smashed or had various degree burns/were still burning from the demon attacks.

“Uh, Twilight…” a random pony called the unicorn.

“Yeah, what do you want?” Twilight responded annoyed with everything that had happened that week and the demon attack.

“What were those things?” the same pony asked.

“Ask. Him,” Twilight answered pointing to Roxon, “And I don’t care if you’re scared get over it and ask!” she growled through gritted teeth, “Now if you’ll excuse me I have another letter to write that I am NOT looking forward to. BYE!”

Before she left the elite demons showed up and the Morph Six groaned.

“Master we’re here to help,” Bryz said.

“YOU DUMBASSES AREN’T SUPPOSED TO BE SEEN,” the Morph Six yelled.

“Actually if you see me irritated tomorrow I binge read books in the library till my head hurts,” Twilight growled having decided she needed to do more than write a letter after the week’s events.

She would also have a lot of explaining to catch up on.

Omake: Consequences Of Alcohol

“What happened last night?” Twilight asked as she awoke to see her messy library.

“You tell me!” Spike yelled popping up from a pile of books.

“Oh hey Spike could you quiet down I have a headache.”

“Seriously you did this last night and all you care about is a stupid headache?!”

Twilight’s eyes widened, “Were you here during the entire thing?”

“Not just me Roxon was here too.”

“Where is he?”

“Here,” Roxon’s voice called.

Twilight looked down to see a sketch of Roxon on a paper talking to her.

“Please tell me I didn’t do anything bad.”

“Oh nothing bad if you call blowing up five vendor carts…” Roxon started off.

“…trying to do questionable things with a mop…” Spike added.

“…chasing down a stallion through Ponyville…”

“…nearly getting turned into a prostitute …”

“…trapping me in this paper…”

Five minutes later

“…and writing a letter to Celestia insulting her and saying you plan on starting a rebellion against her and saying ‘Long live the Education Republic’ nothing bad,” Roxon said.

Just then the door was blasted off its hinges and the culprit of said destruction was none other than Celestia herself, horn blazing with magic and eyes full of rage.

“TWILIGHT SPARKLE!”

Twilight could think of two words to sum the situation up.

“Fuck me.”