• Published 15th May 2016
  • 787 Views, 3 Comments

Hybrids And Harmony - RoxonTheDemon



Six hybrid brothers enter Equestria and troubles from their past follow them.

  • ...
4
 3
 787

A Friend in the Forest

“Damn,” Roxon said as he looked at the Spicere and Wraths that surrounded him then at his Pandora which he had just used the entire Disaster Gauge for PF666: Omen.

Things quickly went downhill as soon as he had entered the Everfree forest, first he was attacked by a dozen infested manticores, a squadron of five Angelos, four Altos and one Bianco, and wave after wave of all seven hells.

As he killed them one by one, sending them back to Hell, the single Alto that remained managed a lucky slash which sent his sword flying in a random direction. He was unable to recall it like he could with Sword Pierce as he was preoccupied with the two Drekvaks, ten Gladii and one Nobody that had appeared soon after.

He was so preoccupied in fact that he didn’t notice that there were more Wraths and some Spicere appearing around him or that he was actually getting tired from fighting for a few hours…until the remaining Drekvak and three Gladii backed off and he found himself surrounded by Wraths and Spicere.

Which leads us to the situation Roxon is in now, with the bombs the Wraths carried lifted high and the Spicere rapidly spinning, he could only think of one phrase for this situation…

“I’m screwed.”

…and then he found himself flying through the air.

When he landed he found he was in a patch of blue flowers…with his sword next to his head.

“There you are!” Roxon declared in relief as he stood up and pulled his sword out of the ground before examining the flowers for a second, “I fell like I’ve heard about these flowers from somewhere…but where?”

As he walked out of the Everfree Forest forest his found his Pandora (DMC 4) just outside the tree line. The Pandora was a simple looking grey briefcase, with circuit looking cracks all around it glowing with yellow energy flowing in said cracks, near its center there were spike-like cracks and at its center scaly membranes curved around a face resembling a skull with three glowing yellow eyes arranged like Sparda’s three facial slits, but beneath that simple exterior was 666 deadly weapon formations. He was without a care in the world as he picked it up and continued walking before several minutes later he encountered the Mane Six and Apple Bloom.

“Hey there girls!” he greeted.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The first to speak was Twilight, “Oh hey Roxon could you please help me settle an argument?”

Roxon did not hesitate to give his answer, “No.”

“WHAT?!” Both ponies roared in disbelief.

“Yeah, I said no,” Roxon stated.

“Why? It’s a really important argument,” Twilight said.

“Which makes it even more important that you solve it yourselves, I’ve been asked to settle arguments before and have usually ended up impaled, shot, beheaded, tortured, burned, and so on, so please don’t try convincing me to help you, because I do not want to open that can of worms this time,” Roxon countered.

Before any of the ponies could talk a voice interrupted them.

“Hello there everyone I see you have something you are discussing but if you could take a moment of you time to smell these flowers for me I would be very grateful,” Raxon said politely.

“Oh it was nothing important right girls?” Roxon asked releasing a bit of killer intent.

Both Applejack and Twilight sqeaked, “Yep,” finishing their argument.

“Oh alright then…anyway could you please take a look at these flowers,” Raxon then presented him with a bouquet of blue flowers.

Roxon stared at them for a little while before asking, “Where did you get these?”

Raxon looked nervous for a second before hesitantly answering with, “The Everfree Forest.”

“No wonder these look familiar I crashed into a patch of these when I was blown up by a bunch of Spicere and Wraths,” Roxon said bluntly.

“Oh so you’ve seen them already,” Raxon said dejectedly.

“Yeah…why are you so disappointed?” Roxon asked slight concern in his voice.

“I just thought I could show you guys some flowers I found considering when I show other ponies they say things like ‘Take those thing back where they came from’ every time I say Everfree forest,” Raxon said, “Also Rexon and the others saw them too…in their own special ways.”

“What happened?” Roxon asked bluntly.

“Well Rexon, said he also crashed into a patch but he was knocked into them by a Manticore,” Raxon said, “Cyxon too but he said a Shadow Ball he over charged blew up in his face. Nyxon and Ryxon both stepped in them and found them peculiar.”

“The last part was underwhelming,” Roxon said with a roll of his eyes.

“Well we can’t all be involved in demon battles now can we,” Raxon huffed.

“Whatever see you guys tomorrow it’s been a long day for me,” Roxon said tiredly.

“You’ve been sleeping much more than you did when we met up in Hell haven’t you?” Raxon asked.

“Actually no,” Roxon denied, “When I say it’s been a long day I mean I’m tired and want to rest my body as in stretching and stuff. I’ve gone so long without sleep my body doesn’t even need it anymore, the only time I ‘sleep’ is when I get knocked unconscious, you guys do sleep more than I do though.”

“Wow,” Raxon deadpanned.

“Eh it isn’t too bad though,” Roxon shrugged, “Well see you tomorrow bro.”


The Next Day

The ponies all awoke and started their daily routines as most ponies were starting to open their stands in preparation for the customers bound to show up they were interrupted by six simultaneous screams followed seconds later by six simultaneous yells of:

“WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME!?”

The entire population immediately knew that this would not end quietly.


Golden Oaks

“None of these books has a cure!” Twilight said desperately looking at her flopping horn covered in blue polka dots, “Urg there has to be a real reason for this an illness, an allergy?”

“A curse?” Spike suggested.

“I said a real reason,” Twilight deadpanned, “Something that points to something real.”

“How about this one,” Spike said lifting a book for Twilight to read the title.

“‘Supernaturals…’,” Twilight said before cutting off and blanching, “Spike, the word supernatural refers to thing like ghosts and spirits and zombies which are as make believe as curses. Th-”

“Twilight?” Roxon interrupted, voice sounding strange younger even, from above.

“Uh yeah,” Twilight hesitantly said.

“Didn’t your mother teach you not to judge a book by its cover?” Roxon inquired.

“Oh she did but do you seriously think the cure for this is in that kind of book?” Twilight challenged.

“I’m just trying to keep my options open okay believe what you wanna believe,” Roxon answered avoiding a possible argument.

“Good,” Twilight accepted.

“But what if you’re wrong Twilight what if it is a-” Spike said.

“A prsh,” Pinkie blurted spraying spit due to the swollen tongue also covered in polka dots.

“A purse, how could it be a purse?” Spike asked confused.

“Pinkie what happened?” Twilight asked concerned.

Pinkie then tried to answer only succeeding in dousing Spike in spit.

“Hey,” Spike complained, “Say it don’t spray it Pinkie.”

A thud outside followed by an “Ow” caught the group’s attention to a window…

…this revealed Rainbow Dash slamming repeatedly into it as if she had forgotten how to fly right.

“She’s,” another thud as Rainbow Dash slammed into the window again before she backed of and slammed into a wall, “trying to say, Zecora,” Rainbow said as she slammed through the door, “she slapped us all with a,” Rainbow was cut off as she smashed into a bookshelf knocking most of the books off, “a curse!”

“I’m afraid I have to agree.”

The new voice drew Twilight and Spike’s attention to Rarity, who looked like she had become a walking closet of fur pelts as she tried to blow some hair from her face.

“Ah!” Twilight and Spike yelled in surprise.

“I hate ta say I told ya so Twilight…”

Applejack’s voice drew the ponies’ attention…

“…but I told ya so!” only for them to find her as a shrunken pony.

Twilight and Spike gasped at what they saw.

“It’s curse I tell ya!” Applejack yelled sounding like a chipmunk.

“But…” Twilight searched for something to rationalize the situation and found it in the form of, “Fluttershy seems just fine.”

“She does doesn’t she?” Rexon’s strangely feminine voice asked after appearing from a teleport.

“But I guess looks can be deceiving,” Raxon said annoyance dripping from his voice as every glass in the library shattered.

“Just like we woke up thinking our biggest problem was going to be demons,” Nyxon added in through grit teeth.

“Well look how we were proved wrong,” Ryxon continued.

“When we found out this happened to us!” Cyxon growled.

What they were complaining about was interesting to say the least. Cyxon looked like what most would consider a walking ball of cotton candy as his fur had suddenly puffed up into a giant ball and turned pink. Ryxon had a head three times its normal size with his body becoming lanky as well making him look like a bobble head. Nyxon had several extra rows of teeth like a shark and like a shark they constantly fell out and were replaced… but unlike a shark they were replaced every ten minutes, oh and he was dripping slober from his “Jaws” jaws. Raxon had the long end of the stick compared to the others as his voice was only so shrill it could literally make ears bleed…wait maybe it’s not the long end after all because he was the size of an ant too. Rexon well the simplest thing to say about him is that he became a she.

“Wow that is worse than what happened to me,” Fluttershy said out of sheer shock before gasps from her pony friends made her realize her mistake, “I don’t wanna talk about it.”

Before anyone or anypony could utter a single word another thud and uncontrollable laughter something invisible fell from the ceiling…actually it was someone as when the object became visible again it revealed a five year old Roxon, whose sword was five times its normal length, rolling on the floor with tears in his eyes as he laughed like a maniac.

“What the fuck’s so funny ya little twerp,” the male-turned-female-by-unknown-means growled angrily, “In case you haven’t noticed you’re in the same boat we are shorty!”

Roxon was able to stop laughing long enough to say, “Of course we are but I can smell that it’s ‘that time of the month’ with you,” and then continued laughing.

“WHY YOU LITTLE SHIT!” Rexon roared fueling Roxon’s theory.

“I’m kidding you’re safe,” Roxon sighed wiping a tear from his eye.

Rexon growled, “Not funny.”

“He…uh… she’s right darling,” Rarity cut in blowing her hair up again, “You simply do not make jokes like the one you made it is rude and inaccurate.”

Roxon was confused by this statement and said, “Well I know it’s different for other girls but for most of the ones I know they have either tried to kill me or have been very angry when it was that time.”

“This is hilarious,” Spike suddenly blurted out.

“I’m sorry what?” Ryxon asked.

“Look at all of you,” Spike laughed then began coming up with pun name pointing to the respective owner of said name, “We have Hairity, Rainbow Crash, Spitty Pie, Appleteeny, Flutterguy, Twilight Flopple,” to Cyxon, “Cyxon Candy,” to Ryxon, “Bowling Ball,” to Nyxon, “Land Shark,” to Raxon, “Sonic Ant,” to Rexon, “Rexing (say as Raising) Bitch Face,” to Roxon, “and Not safe For Foals.”

After several minutes of protecting Spike from Rexon, in which Nyxon’s teeth feel out and were replaced, Roxon spoke, “Well I have good news and bad news, good news is I know some one who might be able to help and they live close by, bad news she lives in the Everfree Forest.”

“But that’s where the one who did this to us lives,” Rarity whined.

“Get over it I’m here you’ll be safe,” Roxon said in a monotone.

“We should got get this hex fixed by the one who caused it,” Applejack said.

“Did you not hear what I said,” Roxon growled.

“This isn’t a hex!” Twilight protested.

At that everything dissolved into a big argument in which no one listened to the other. Apple bloom had started walking to the door before Raxon shouted.

“ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!”

The ponies in the room fell to the floor holding their ears, then after several seconds of nursing their ears Roxon spoke.

“When I said I have a friend who can help I was telling you nicely,” Roxon said voice growing angrier, “But since you want to ignore what I said in favor for a possible wild goose chase I will drag you there myself.”

“Rude,” Applejack said, “You weren’t there when she hexed us.”

“If you six were cursed and we weren’t there why are we being affected? Think about it you idiot,” Nyxon growled.

“I-but-we-you,” Applejack sputtered.

“The pieces falling into place now,” Ryxon added, “something else did this to us.”

“You’re right but I still haven’t found a solution,” Twilight said hopelessly.

Cyxon deadpanned, “Did you really forget about the friend we told you about?”

“Oh,” the Element Bearers said in realization, “Tell us more.”

“We will, later when you meet her,” Rexon said happily, “It’s not long or exciting but it is an interesting story.”


In The Everfree Forest

The journey in the forest was very uneventful, aside from catching Apple Bloom secretly following them as well as Spike with both refusing to go back as well promising they would come back should they be dragged back and break out of binds should they be tied up, forced the Mane and Morph Six to take them along. It was surprising as one would think the clanging of Roxon’s sword as he dragged it through the dirt would have attracted something. Fluttershy had even picked up her Cutlass demon pet for protection expecting the worst.

The group stood outside a twisted looking tree with a door and a window carved into it.

“Well this is where she lives,” Roxon said dragging his sword behind him, “I just have to say she’s not a normal pony so she may seem a bit odd to you.” The de-aged hybrid concluded opening the door.

“Oh please what could she…possibly…be,” Applejack said trailing off as she and four of her friends stood in fear of who they were looking at.

“Greetings to you my demon friends,” Zecora said happily tone changing as she saw their states, “I see your attention spans have short ends.”

“YOU!” Applejack growled.

The Morph Six gained looks of confusion except Roxon who was curious and asked, “I take it she’s the one you thought had cursed you.”

“I don’t think she did I know she did,” Applejacks eyes suddenly shined with realization, “That’s how ya’ll were affected you know her already so she must’ve hexed you before she did us.”

Raxon rubbed his temples before yelling, “YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE.”

Everyone in the party winced.

“Ok how about I take over since you know,” Rexon asked and Raxon nodded, “as he was saying you seem a bit hypocritical don’t you think?”

“Oh really, why’s that?” Applejack asked.

“Oh nothing just that you happen to have judged us when we showed up and didn’t trust us until we talked to you and told you a bit of our pasts,” Roxon answered.

“You’re distrusting of her because she’s different,” Ryxon said, “Yet you trust us and we literally cause thousands in property damage per week. I mean I’d understand if you didn’t trust us, since we can kill Celestia at anytime or take over all of Equestria but Zecora just lives in the Everfree Forest.”

“Your point?” Applejack inquired.

Ryxon had had enough of being tactful at this point, “WE COULD HAVE DONE WHATEVER WE WANTED TO YOU AND WE STILL CAN BUT YET YOU STILL TRUST US ENOUGH TO LET US LIVE WITH YOU WHILE YOU CAN’T LET ONE ZEBRA LADY WHO DOESN’T EVEN MATCH UP TO US WALK IN AND OUT OF TOWN TO BUY SOME HERBS! Wow you’re fucking dense.”

“Especially considering you pony folk, think these are hexes and not Poison Joke,” Zecora said as she gestured to the whole group barring Apple Bloom and Spike.

“Excuse me Miss Zecora but what’s Poison Joke?” Apple Bloom asked.

Zecora simply looked at Apple Bloom before rubbing her chin with a hoof in thought, “It is a blue flower a bit like poison oak but all the effects are like a joke.”

“Blue flo…oh now I remember we stepped in this stuff once but Zecora cured us before we were joked, and a really annoying joke at that,” Nyxon grunted as slobber dripped from his mouth.

“But funny none the less Land Shark,” Spike said with a chuckle.

“I wonder what kind of jokes corpses can tell,” the mentioned Land Shark said curiously as he drew his scimitars.

“Alright I’ll cut it with the jokes just don’t hurt me,” Spike cowered.

“Gotcha,” Nyxon said returning his blades to their original positions.

“Sheesh you guys do have dark senses of humor,” Fluttershy said.

“Rexon mentioned that in chapter six already,” Cyxon said.

“What?” the entire group asked even Zecora breaking her traditional rhyming speech.

“What what?” Cyxon asked back tilting his head quizically.

Roxon simply rubbed his temples and muttered, “Sixteen years of knowing you and you’re still a mystery.”

“Don’t you mean twenty?” Twilight asked.

“No because the first year of our childhood we don’t remember, the nineteen which we do remember three of which we hadn’t met each other yet hence I only remember sixteen years of my life with Cyxon,” Roxon explained.

“Oh yeah I always forget that you weren’t born in Hell,” Twilight said facehoofing.

“We’ve wasted enough time already let’s get ourselves fixed,” Applejack announced.

“AHEM!” Roxon interrupted, “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Can’t we do this later,” Applejack asked but the looks on her friends faces caused her to sigh, “I’m sorry Zecora I misjudged you all because I looked at what was on the outside.”

“Oh that reminds me,” Twilight asked as she realized something, “What is the cure for Poison Joke anyway? I looked inside every book I could find and there’s nothing I could find.”

“You can take a quick look for your collection might not have this book,” Zecora said with a smile closing the book.

“I actually do have this book but I didn’t look at it because the title is so weird, ‘Supernaturals Natural Remedies and Cure-alls that are Simply Super’,” Twilight said shamefully, waiting for the inevitable.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY ACHING SIDES I THINK I’LL DIE LAUGHING!” Roxon roared in laughter. He continued laughing for a good minute before he stopped, “I can’t believe I was right about a book against the expert bookworm.”

“I’m sorry guys I had the answer the whole time if only I’d bothered to look inside,” Twilight said feeling even more shame.

“Phrere phophy phoo,” Pinkie said succeeding in dousing Spike in spit again.

“Seriously?” Spike grumbled.

“What our friend is trying to say is, we’re sorry too, we judged you Zecora and we didn’t even know who you were,” Rarity said blowing her hair and failing to get it out of her face.

“Ugh I think I’m gonna be sick,” Rainbow Dash groaned earning her a room full of glares, “Kidding geez I’m sorry too. Now about that cure…”

The whole group rolled their eyes in amazement and amusement.


Ponyville

As the group re-entered the usually quiet little town ponies immediately began to panic as they saw their Poison Joke states.

“Look Rose how awful,” Daisy said to her friends.

“The wicked enchantress has cursed them all,” Roseluck added.

“The horror, the horror,” Lily Valley cried out.

The ponies ran into their houses as the figure of the whole group came into full view. Roxon walked up to Daisy’s door and gently knocked.

“Daisy we need to talk…”


The Spa

As Twilight finished her letter and the whole group sat in the herbal bath made by Zecora, Twilight asked an interesting question.

“Guys why is you and your brothers, except Cyxon’s, hair not the same as it was yesterday?”

Roxon looked up and noticed something odd. He and his sibling’s hair color was the same but the styles differed, his was no longer slick back but it was spiky instead like Rexon. Speaking of which Rexon now had slick back hair exactly like Roxon’s was. Raxon had a flat style like Ryxon’s ex hair style, Ryxon had Nyxon’s hair style and Nyxon had Raxon’s hair style (Refer to chapter one if you get confused or ask for a better explanation).

“Oh that we had a bet to see who could wear whose hair style better we took it a week before we entered this world not Ponyville and we forgot about it till today,” Roxon explained, “We got so used to the routine that when our hairstyles started going back to normal we fixed it quickly before going back to our business.”

“Oh,” the group collectively responded.

She finally asked a question to a much delayed promise.

“So how did you six meet Zecora anyway?” Twilight asked.

Roxon smiled as he said, “Like I said it’s not interesting but it all started three days after our sleepover at Celestia’s place. We had decided to go on a little training camp in the Everfree Forest together just for fun so we could improve our skills.”

Rexon continued, “Then not surprisingly demons show up and attack us but what is surprising is that our guns were knocked out of our hands in the middle of the battle and we didn’t find them quickly enough before the Blitzes that had arrived started to kick our asses.”

“Zecora came by on a path which we had been battling and saw we were overwhelmed,” Raxon added, “We saw her carrying our secondary guns in two saddle bags with one strapped to her back. We called out to her to help us by handing them and over she threw them over to us.”

“We went on to win the battle and learned the flowers we were fighting in were Poison Joke she made us a bath to get rid of the pollen and we were never affected,” Ryxon finished.

The ponies looked on in awe a causing Cyxon to say to his brothers, “It seemed exciting to them I guess.”

Twilight’s face shifted back to one of curiosity as she asked, “Why did you slightly hesitate when you said ‘our’?”

“What do you…?” Nyxon asked in confusion before he realized, “Oh that’s right you don’t know. Well apart from our little friends over there,” He said pointing to their pistols, “We have a second weapon with a specialized function… which we might have stolen from our dad, we actually gained our own during our travels but they are a bit out of commission right now.” He said placing his hand on a seal in his clothes summoning a weapon, “Mine is this thing. It’s called Artemis (DMC 3), a demonic gun which when I channel my energy into it fires arrows imbued with demonic energy. It has a special function called multi-lock where it targets and fires multiple shots at multiple enemies at the same time or all of the shots on the same enemy.”

Raxon joined in by adding, “This is mine. It’s called the Spiral (DMC 3), a modified anti-tank rifle with a slow reload time and, if it weren’t used by me, could only be fired while on the ground. The energy I channel into this thing is turned into a high penetration round without needing me to focus like on our pistols. The round can pierce multiple enemies and as an added bonus I can perform a ‘Trick Shot’ where my bullet ricochets of any solid object gaining speed as it does and becoming more destructive.”

Rexon pulled out his dual Heckler & Koch | MP5k submachine guns, “These are mine. They’re Submachine Guns (DMC 2) which when I channel energy in them fire multiple rounds from them similar to our pistols’ rapid fire but I don’t need to concentrate when I do so. They would be extremely weak if I didn’t use them and I also have an ability I call ‘Heat Up’ where the longer I keep continuously shooting the more powerful the bullets become causing more damage.”

Cyxon then burst in with, all in a single breath, “This is my Grenadegun (DMC 2), It works differently than it should because when I want to fire channeling energy is enough but it’s not very damaging you see I need to pull the thing open and have it gather outside material like sand, rock and even wood like a vortex then close it for it to begin infusing the material with my energy so that when I fire it the little ball explodes and spreads shrapnel to cause further damage with out the shrapnel the ball just explodes.”

Ryxon added in pulling out a rocket launcher very similar to the Rocket Launcher (DMC 2) but with spikes along the upper side of the body and the bayonet looking like a harpoon tip, “This is my ‘Rocket Launcher’, it works like Cyxon’s Grenadegun but I don’t need to open it up. It instead gathers the shrapnel on the open end which doesn’t have a bayonet infuses and then fires or fires without needing shrapnel. It also has the ability to fire mini rockets in a move called ‘Hysteric’. It is most ideal used on ground but I can fire it in the air.”

Roxon then pulled out his weapon, “This is the Pandora. It may look like a harmless briefcase but trust me it holds six hundred and sixty-six deadly formations. It can transform into a mobile missile battery, a boomerang-like giant shuriken or a laser cannon. None of those are more powerful than its final formation Omen where it opens up revealing what’s inside which can’t be good because anyone looking inside dies a painful death, so when any of you are around and I say close your eyes…do it, spread the word too I might be forced to use it in public.”

“Whoa,” Pinkie said, “That is amazing. It’s almost as great as when we kicked all those demons back where they came from on that day too.”

Roxon blinked once, then twice and when he blinked three times he asked, “Please tell me you didn’t kill them,” Roxon said hopefully.

“Well uhm we did,” Fluttershy said, then shrunk away when the Morph Six looked at her and said, “They wanted to hurt innocent ponies and were about to kill Grounder.” She finished nuzzling said demon.

“You named him Grounder?” Rexon asked.

“Yes it’s ‘ground’ and ‘flounder’ put together,” Fluttershy said, “I just wish I could feed him better he’s a meat eater and doesn’t enjoy the already dead fish I get for him.”

“I could take him off you and to my hut,” Zecora said, “For him Manticores should be a tasty cut.”

“Really oh thank you,” Fluttershy thanked, “You don’t mind right?”

The demon licked her in appreciation then licked the zebra in acceptance.

“That’s great and all but we told you to try and avoid killing demons,” Ryxon scolded, “Why do you think we gave you advice on their strengths and weaknesses and then said ‘Just don’t kill them’.”

“Well what were we supposed to do,” Rarity asked angrily, “Ponies were scared, you weren’t around, our families and friends were in danger and we knew how to beat them.”

Roxon sighed at the fashion designer’s words, “She has a point.”

His brothers responded with a collective, “WHAT?!”

“She. Has. A. Point.” Roxon said forcefully, “Would you willingly let others die if you know you can help, no, you would jump right in and try to help.” Roxon then sighed again but sadly this time, “I just wish you didn’t have to enter the life we live while doing so.”

“What do you mean?” Pinkie inquired.

Roxon deciding against sugarcoating anything and told them the whole story starting from the part about Raxon kicking Rarity into mud up until the friendship report. In the end the ponies were outraged with Rainbow Dash voicing her outrage the loudest.

“ARE YOU SAYING WE HAVE TO FIGHT THOSE THINGS FROM NOW ON?!” Rainbow Dash shouted.

“Yes and also OW,” Ryxon said.

“Sorry about Rainbow but she has a point we just aren’t able to handle constant battle like you guys,” Twilight said.

“Not ta mention we don’t have them Devil Arms,” Applejack joined in.

Before anything else was said a glow caught the group’s attention. The source of which was from the Morph Six’s Devil Arms. The group unknowingly exited the large bath they were still in to get a closer look. When they all got a good look at what was going on as they got closer they noticed each Devil Arm had a glowing mark on it in the shape of the wielder’s roommate’s Cutie Mark.

As they got closer the marks glows intensified before and orb of light popped into existence in front of the weapons. This caused the Morph Six and other gathered to stop but the Mane Six only walked closer and reach out for the orbs before any of them knew it they touched the orbs causing the glow to become blinding for several seconds.

As the light subsided everyone could not believe what they saw.


Deleted Scene: Deadly Greeting

(Roxon goes into the Everfree Forest but no demons attack leading to him leaving early and meeting Twilight and Spike as they head into town)

“…Dash must’ve gotten up early for once and cleared all the clouds away,” Spike said a slight tone of surprise in his voice.

“I bet all of Ponyville is gonna be out enjoying the sunshine,” Twilight said as she walked into the unbelievably empty Town Square.

“Uh yeah Twilight you may need to rethink your statement there,” Roxon said drawing the unicorn and dragon’s attention.

“Oh Roxon it’s you,” Twilight said relieved.

“Do you know where everypony is? Is there a demon attack going to happen soon because the town sometimes hides if you say there will be one?” Spike asked quickly and a bit too excitedly for Roxon’s likes.

“No demon attack I know of I didn’t feel anything and there isn’t any signs of damage, made from Limbo or otherwise plus I just came back from the Everfree Forest myself,” Roxon stated, “It looks like they’re hiding from something.” Roxon finished as he observed a mare closed a door in hurry as well as a filly getting yanked inside by her mother before the door shut as well.

“Hiding? Isn’t this some sort of pony holiday?” Spike questioned.

Roxon deadpanned, “I haven’t been in this world for long and even I know no holiday like this exists.”

“Does my breath stink?” the dragon continued as he breathed fire and smelled the air in front of his mouth.

“It would need to be able to kill before ponies start hiding from you…but no your breath is fine,” Twilight answered.

“Is it…zombies?” Spike fearfully asked.

Both Twilight and Roxon stopped and looked to the baby dragon before asking in perfect deadpanned sync, “Do you see and blood, organs or severed limbs around here?”

Spike looked around and chuckled. He then added sheepishly, “I guess not.”

“PSST.”

All three stopped and looked around searching for whoever made that sound they scanned everywhere until their eyes landed on Sugarcube Corner’s open upper half of the front door.

Pinkie’s head popped up, “Twilight,” she said before ducking down, she popped up a second time, “Spike,” She ducked again then popped again, “Roxon,” ducked again, “Come here,” she said waving a hoof at them without popping up, “come here,” she beckoned, then she looked outside, “Hurry before she gets you.” She said disappearing inside again.

Twilight jumped through the open upper half of the door with Spike still on her back, Roxon simply walked and opened the lower half and walked in before the door was slammed shut by Pinkie.

“Who gets us…the zombie pony?” Spike asked his fear returning as he clutched Twilight’s neck even harder.

“Are you kidding me didn’t we ask you if you say any blood, severed limbs or organs out there?” Roxon growled in annoyance.

“Sorry guys but it is still a possibility,” Spike defended, “By the way what are you doing alone in the dark?”

“She’s not alone,” Raxon said from behind them, revealing the Element Bearers, Roxon’s brothers, and Apple Bloom startling Twilight and Spike.

“Okay what are you all doing in her in the dark?” Roxon corrected.

“We asked the same thing and they haven’t told us,” Raxon said, on behalf of his brothers, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

“If ya gotta know we’re hidin’ from her!” Applejack declared opening a curtain and pointing outside.

When they all looked outside they found themselves looking at what looked like a cloaked pony scratching at the ground with her front hoof before looking in her direction. The Morph Six got a sense of familiarity from the cloak as though they saw it before, Twilight was confused and the remaining Element Bearers with Spike and Apple Bloom were scared.

“Hey guys where’s Roxon going?” Roxon heard Spike ask.

“Wait wha-” was the last thing he heard before he shut the door.

Roxon walked into the middle of the dirt road the cloaked figure, now identified as Zecora, unaware of his presence. His briefcase began to shift, extend and turn as it transformed into a laser cannon known as, “PF398: Revenge,” Roxon said grinning sadistically before he fired.

All the ponies watching were glued to their windows when they saw the beam fly towards the unsuspecting Zecora. Time seemed to slow down as she evaded the laser beam by lunging to the left. When she regained balance her had to start galloping to avoid a barrage of purple laser beams falling from the sky and heard Nyxon call out, “Acid Rain!”

As Zecora ran she caught a faint sound and dropped into a low slide just as a bullet hole appeared above her head. She heard more sounds and as she focused she found that what she heard was ricocheting energy bullets which can be done mostly by, “Great dodging my Trick Shots Zecora!” Raxon shouted.

She stopped to try and catch her breath but a glowing object landed in front of her, causing her to leap into a nearby alley she stopped in front of before the object detonated as Cyxon said, “Hey don’t dodge my grenade.”

Her relief was short lived as she found herself dodging a barrage of energy bullets coming from an automatic weapon fired by Rexon who said, “Dodge this.”

When she got to the other side of the alley she felt relief before she saw Roxon standing at the end of the path with the word “Finish” written in bullet sized holes in front of him.

A faint whistling sound of what could be mistaken as fireworks caught her senses but Zecora knew better and bolted towards the hybrid, “Hysteric,” she heard from Ryxon and soon after the whistling revealed mini rockets comprised of energy zooming her way. The closer she got the more tired she felt but also the more her determination grew to get past their little test.

She pushed herself one more time ignoring her tunneling vision and rammed right into Roxon’s gut.

When she awoke hours later she found Roxon staring right in her face... then she punched him.

Author's Note:

Hello there new chapter and we finally meet Zecora. I doubt I got her right so if you have any advice to improve my writing it would be encouraged I even accept constructive criticism. So remember read and review.

Fun Fact: This one might not be so fun but, Roxon once turned to cannibalism when desperate for food.