• Published 5th May 2016
  • 2,297 Views, 14 Comments

Gohan in equestria - Sadora5459



In an alternate universe every one loses to Frieza and gohan is the last to be killed but before Frieza killed him the tyrant said "enjoy whatever pitiful dimension you end up in" then the 5 year old half saiyan wakes up to find himself as a pony!

  • ...
10
 14
 2,297

Chapter 2:"um...who are you?"

Apple family farm house.

"Twi, why did you make me get u-!" Applejack's words caught in her throat when she saw the body being dragged combined with the blood trail and smell of blood...it was just too much, she threw up"wha-what happened to him?" She asked shakily.

"We don't know he was found in a crater by the girls." Twilight said in between gags." B-but he is losing blood!...FAST!"

"*cough*wh-what*cough*" the colt said before clutching his stomach with his fore hooves and started screaming in agony"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh no, we have to hurry we'll teleport him to the ponyville hospital"twilight said,as she grew increasingly worried

BWEENG
ponyville hospital.
" Come on how do we get this thing off!?!?!" The nurses panicked trying to get the armor off til finally they heard a voice..a faint,weak,quiet voice

"Pull it off over my head."all heads in the room looked at the silent colt"you have to*coughs up blood* pu-pull I-it off ov-over my head."

"Well what are you waiting for do what he says, I mean it's worth a shot!!!!!" The head doctor barked and after a few minutes they finally managed to get the armor off"excuse me son, what's your name?"

My name is s-son gohan...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." And with that, gohan passed out

Author's Note:

Hey quick key

attacks

yelling/rage/explosions

Tune in next time