• Published 5th May 2016
  • 341 Views, 2 Comments

Crescendo of the Undead (Fan continuation) - Blackdust



This is what happens when you mess with forces you know nothing about. You get zombies.

  • ...
 2
 341

Specialty chapter!

Author's Note:

Part two!

Not yet.

Johnathan looked at the flaming words in front of him. THE END. "Author... Not gonna smack... Oh." Blackdust said looking up at the title of the chapter. "So I can break the wall?" Yepers. Just like how I let Roseshield break it. "Lovely. What about the others?" Trixie and them? No can do. I'm having Sonata be the focal point of the crossover galore. Now get going!

And with that, a spectral hand shoved Blackdust into the words...


...Only to faceplant on the ground of the warehouse.

"So. You're the first one here. Welcome to the side story of the Balance Books, A Guardian of Dark Lights," Roseshield said, helping the unicorn up off his face.

"Damn you Author. Damn you to tartarus," Blackdust said before realizing what the human said.

"You can see him too?" They said in perfect unison staring at eachother in awe and horror.

"You two mean the Author that Roseshield told me about?" Sonata asked both happy and confused.

"Yeah..." Blackdust said, not taking his wary eyes off of Roseshield as he backed away from them both.

"Knowing him he's gonna cut it right-

Next book!