• Published 27th Apr 2016
  • 1,448 Views, 0 Comments

Friends Today...Enemies Tomorrow - JusSonic



The secret of a pony that the Mane Six thought was an ally is about to be exposed.

  • ...
6
 0
 1,448

Chapter 05: Friends To Foes: Ben VS. Shadow Dragon

Chapter 05: Friends To Foes: Ben VS. Shadow Dragon

At this moment from last we left off the Mystic Shield was destroyed at last by Shadow Dragon just as his identity was revealed. And now with the shield over Ponyville now gone & no Laser Cannons to help out, a large army of Dark Mystics now stands ready to attack. However, by the ruin factory, the Mane Six and their group slowly come out of all the smoke that has appeared from the wreckage of the explosion they escaped. But as they came out, they see between an army of Royal Guards facing up against a large force of Dark Soldiers on the opposite side.

“No way! They’re already here!” Rainbow Dash protest to say in seeing that the enemy was already here with an army.

“Looks like it. They waste no time it seems.” Applejack issued off in thinking that with the shield down, they were prepared.

“Goodness! Out of the frying pan & into the fire! And I thought the loss of the shield was bad enough!” Rarity complained off to say that this seem quite bad for them to be dealing with.

“Oh dear, what do we do now?” Fluttershy yelps in wondering what they can do now to stop this.

“Look, there’s Celestia & Luna!” Pinkie Pie pointed in seeing their pals, the Royal Sisters, with an army to back them up.

“Mom, Aunt Luna!” Ben called out to where he & the rest went up to Celestia & Luna.

“Ben, thank goodness you & everyone are alright.” Celestia smiled forth in seeing her son, friends & family are alright.

“You all need to be ready, we’re about to fight off against some difficult odds here.” Luna stated to say in seeing that they are about to face some difficult measures.

“We’re sorry, the shield is gone, Chase…no…Shadow Dragon destroyed it.” Twilight spoke to say in feeling sad to know that they didn’t stop the one pony spy among them this whole time.

"They were one in the same." Starlight Glimmer stated about the two were the same pony.

“We best save the blame game for later.” Golden Heart suggested that they talk about this a little afterwards here.

“Golden Heart’s right, we need to stop the army from advancing.” Jack Zen nodded off to agree, they are seriously in a bad bind here.

“I shall aid in taking the front position to attack.” Omega issued forth to say in what he shall be doing as he gets his weapons ready.

“Or maybe…we can lessen their forces with another handy pal of ours before going all out.” Pinkamena smile doff to say in looking back in expecting…something to appear.

Before anyone could ask, the rubble from the factory broke off & soon something was digging out to join the others. It was none other than Azure, the guy survived being buried under heavy stuff & managed to handle that blast from the destroyed Mystic Shield.

“It’s Azure, he really did survive that blast!” Phobos replied off in seeing the Pony Dragon Hybrid guy made it out.

“Well, guess that’s why Kirins were said to be so tough I guess.” Spike shrug off to say in seeing they have a tough dragon pal to help out.

“I’ll distract their attention, everyone else get ready from afar.” Azure issued off in plain english that he’ll help get the enemy’s attention.

“Right, lets show these Dark Mystics we’re not so easily beat!” Nyx declared while transforming into her Battle Form at the time.

“And you won’t be alone.” Suddenly, Rufus appeared in smiling to show that he shall also be helping too.

“Many of us will also fight.” Kilik appeared with his pole-rod in stating they shall assist in the battle.

“Heh-Hah, let’s get ready to go wild! Baby!” Bickslow laughed off with his tongue held out in about to go wild here.

“Go Wild! Yeah, yeah!” The Dolls floated around Bickslow in agreeing on what they are gonna do here.

With the plan set in motion, everyone takes up positions, brings out any of their weaponry & gears, & gets set. It’s time to show the Dark Mystics that just cause the shield is down don’t mean they are down for the count just yet. Everything fads out in where the scene changes to what’s going on currently…

----------

A large group of Dark Mystics were charging to raid and attack the shieldless Ponyville. But just as they were coming in reach, many of them notice one lone pony flap from above to land between the enemy & their destination. It was none other than Azure as he stood there & let off a growl to lean down in getting into a battle position to attack. The enemy blinked for a second to register this before…they were letting out dark chuckles in seeing that their foe was but one insignificant foe that look like he was behaving like some sorta vicious animal; oh, how scary, NOT!

“Hah! One little pony that dresses off like a Dragon is trying to stop us!” Dark Mystic Soldier 1 spoke off at this sight that was too funny to not find humorist.

“He’s not even a Mystic Pony, he’s nothing but a little runt of the mortal pony litter.” Dark Mystic Soldier 2 remarked off that this one opponent would hardly be able to fight them.

“I hold your tongue, dark ones, for it might lead to your poor judgements.” Azure issued off to speak clearly in telling these Dark Mystic Soldiers some words of advice.

“Commander, your orders?” Dark Mystic Soldier 3 asked one who was more dressed in fancy armor to look like a commanding officer; a commander by title rank.

“As if you need to ask.” The Dark Mystic Commander issued off to say this that the matter was simple. “Listen up, you’re the one who made a poor judgement to come alone. So now…you will DIE!” He stated to Azure that the only one about to pay for poor judgement is the Pony Dragon Hybrid. “Get him!” He flick off his left hoof to give a signal to his troops on the right side of him.

From that signal, it sent 20 of the Dark Soldiers to charge forth at Azure, but he stood there with his eyes closed. Soon, Azure was surrounded by all 20 strong soldiers in a crescent formation before they gave out battle cries to charge forth with their weapons to kill, but then Azure opened his eyes and did something…

“GROOUURRGHHH…/Kurpowwfrvuhhmmm…” Azure lets off a roar that was shaking the place as he launches fire from his mouth that blow up the area of the attackers.

“Gwaaaaaauuuhhhh!” Now 20 of those Dark Soldiers were sent packing to scream off from the force that they could not withstand before dropping like flies.

“Fruussfruvhmmm…” Next, Azure breaths his fire up in the skies & lets it rain down on the many other Dark Soldiers. “Gwuuaaagghhh!” Many were heard screaming as they ran from the pain while some avoided that to try to attack Azure. “Frooopsvhmmm…Pacthfruvhmmm…Chopfruvhmmm…” But Azure was dodging any attackers with ease before he strikes with his horns, claws, tail, even his teeth. Once the 20 & some other unfortunate Dark Soldiers got dealt with, those apart of the main army look back at Azure with concerns & worry of what was this mortal pony while the Commander was simply staring at this creature.

“Hmmm, you may have been lucky just now. You do have some powerful skills at your display.” The Dark Mystic Commander hums a bit in having seen what this stranger can do. “But you stand no chance when all those on my Command, attack you at once!” He snapped off to say in what little chance Azure has.

“Heh, are you certain of that, Dark One?” Azure let off a sly smile in having heard of such a thing. “As it so happens, I’ve once seen a more form of a heavily guarded outpost during the Great War of Mystics & Dark Mystics & I reduce it into rubble by one assault.” He explained in having done something to a once fortified structure formation of long ago.

This statement caught many of the Dark Mystics by surprise as they have heard about that story when they last fought against the Mystic Ponies. But that was almost over 700 or even more longer years ago when Dark Curse went rogue against the Mystics. Just how old was this strange pony anyway?

“Strange, reports said an unknown storm appeared with an unnatural mixture of fire & lightning & said a creature was the cause. Could it be…?” The Dark Mystic Commander pondered in recalling what happened some years ago, centuries even, before putting together the pieces…Azure was the one that was behind that attack. “Dark Soldiers, ready to fire at will!” He got into a serious expression & order his troops to prepare to fire what they got.

All of the Dark Soldiers ready their weapons to take aim against Azure that stood there. The commander gave a silent signal to have what was the first wave to attack & launch the first volley of spells & blast shots at the target. “GUUURRRAARRRUUGHHHHH!” Azure however launched out a shot force of pressure air & wind that blasted forth, repel the attack to be scattered. Once that was over, Azure slowly closes his eyes while the enemy prepares their next attack.

“Ready…Aim….FIRE!” The Dark Mystic Commander issued forth before giving out the loud command to have everyone fire.

Soon many of the Dark Soldiers were firing large volleys of all types of spells, powerful stuff & also strong weapon shots, etc. at Azure. But Azure didn’t move, his body instead started to glow a bit as the attacks were impacting him. The attacks kept on coming & coming until there was starting to be a smoke cloud shrouding all over the place to make it hard to see.

“Hold Your Fire!” The Dark Mystic Commander held up his right hoof in signaling for the attack on Azure to cease which was done.

After the attack seem to be over, many watch as there was nothing but smoke that was seen from where Azure once stood. There wasn’t a single sound, nothing but rubble from their attacks, no sounds of life at all if any survive that onslaught. Many of the Dark Soldiers were smirking in succession, even the Commander smiled ego-like in seeing the pain in the neck foe is finished.

“That’s one problem dealt with. Dark Soldiers, prepare to attack Ponyville!” The Dark Mystic Commander smiled in seeing that with this done, he turns to his troops in ordering the attack; which the Dark Soldiers cheered in rallying themselves up for the raid. But something was wrong now as the Dark Mystic army was about ready to move, they stop to stare at something that puzzled them while it made some look a bit fearful. “What are you waiting for? ATTACK, I SAY!” The Dark Mystic Commander snapped off in seeing the soldiers were not moving, what’s the delay.

“But…Commander!” A lone Dark Soldier was about to say something in looking frighten of something.

“What’s wrong? The Interference is GONE! WHATS THE HOLDUP?” The Dark Mystic Commander questioned why no one was moving off to raid Ponyville now.

Then without warning, the area was starting to shake as if a sudden earthquake was taking place. But as the Dark Mystic Commander & his troops turn their attention of what’s happening, to what was seen…behind the smoke of what was hit by their attacks. All eyes started to go wide when something was seen with the smoke clearing, it was a form of a large Dragon that was giant size, bigger than what other Dragons would be…This creature was really Azure as he lets off a growling & blew out is snot to blow away the smoke to bring his full appearance to those that thought he was a mere pony….

“I don’t believe it! A Kirin in this day & age!” The Dark Mystic Commander responded in absolute stun speechless moment in seeing this dragon that shouldn’t exist: but then he snap out of his stupid moment to stare back at his stupefied army. “ALL FORCES! CONCENTRATE ALL FIRE ON THE KIRIN!” He yelled out in snapping his soldiers to focus everything they got to take down this enemy foe.

Of course some Dark Soldiers were scared in seeing a real live Kirin, but they were quick to just attack; some blindly by fear, others who replace fear with anger. But many of the Dark Mystics attack shots weren’t doing much as some were being deflected off the Kirin’s scales. “GROOOAUURRGHHHHH…..” Then Azure let off a loud Dragon’s roar, shaking everything around on sight. “Rruuooaarrrughhhh……” While some of the Dark Soldiers seem to tremble with fear, Azure raised up its hind legs & open up its wings while letting off another roar. The skies were becoming cloudy as it spark before lightning was send down & was shocking many of the Dark Soldiers that were not able to dodge the attack. And if that wasn’t enough, within the skies, large flaming rocks were falling & impacting the ground; while not really damaging the ground or nature itself, but did knock the Dark Soldiers for another loop. Many a few Dark Mystic Soldiers kept on firing their attacks on Azure as he seem to slowly be heading to them, some tried to dodge out of the attacking dragon, but the lightning storm & falling fiery rocks the Kirin made struck any that were not paying attention to what’s going on around. As this was going on, the Dark Mystic Commander watches with both a tiny sweat of fear while keeping on a strict tight & angry face at hearing the voice cries of Dark Soldiers getting wiped out; the appearance of a Kirin & of knowing of their capabilities will make this harder for them.

“Grrr…..” The Dark Mystic Commander growls in frustration in seeing this foe was giving them such trouble. “Send a flare. We must call in Reinforcements at once!” He turn to one soldier in requesting they need more troops here at once.

“But sir; that was meant to be used for the next raid of attack on Ponyville!” A Dark Mystic Lieutenant issued off that if they request more troops now, then the enemy will know their numbers before they can touch Ponyville.

But then large fire rocks fell from the skies to land almost near them & nearly wiped out more then half a three dozen Dark Soldiers that were near the Commander. From recovering from what hit them, the Commander glared at the Lieutenant in looking pretty annoyed.

“We may not HAVE the next attack with this thing in the way! I’ll contact them MYSELF!” The Dark Mystic Commander snapped off to say that at this rate, they’ll be wiped out before they reach their designated target before deciding to do the task of contacting himself.

Soon the commander of the Dark Mystic Troops pulls up a mechanical magic com-device of sorts & starts to issue a message of ’SOS’, ’Send Reinforcements’, etc. All while informing the rest of their forces about what’s going on with their delay to raid & attack Ponyville. “Grooouuarrrrrughhhhh!” Right now, the Dark Mystic Commander turns to look back in hearing the roaring Dragon voice of a Kirin as Azure continues to attack them as the battle rages on here.

-------------

Meanwhile where there were other Dark Soldiers preparing to go straight to back up against Azure the Kirin. But they were not seeing that Rufus was on top of a building as he seem to be pinpointing the foes location. He uses the tips of each front hoof on the side of his temples.

“I’ve memorized your position & abilities…” Rufus spoke in memorizing the data related to the Dark Soldiers. “For you won’t be able to resist this!” Soon he was creating an undulating chains of visible memories behind him before his body releases light. “A Night of Falling Stars!” As Rufus held out his hooves, several beams of lightning, reminiscent of shooting stars are released into the air & target the opponents no matter where their positions, & striking them with great force.

“Gaaaaughhhh!” Many Dark Soldiers felt helpless under that unexpected attack that came out of nowhere as it was composed of lightning.

“You all should be like a memory & forget this invasion!” Rufus stated off to say as he was having another plan to take as he tap his hooves to the side of his temples. “Line Of Ancient Master Swordsmen!” He issued forth in preparing the next attack of his using his element’s power of memory making.

Then without warning, Rufus created a line of lance-wielding swordsmen made of ice that hover in the air. And then they attacked to which they are capable of blocking enemy’s attacks & at the same time injuring them; the Dark Mystics were left bamboozled.

“He’s created swordsmen made of ice!” One Dark Soldier yelped in seeing that now they have to face against an army of ice-sculpture swordsmen.

“This is what it means, to have a Memory of many Ancient Spells & create new spells…in Memory.” Rufus declared off to tip his hat while smiling at having the advantage, to make new spells to go against the enemy.

Many other Dark Soldiers were trying to get up & were gonna attack Rufus for attacking them when…another interference came up.

“Baryon Formation!” Bickslow shouted this off as his five Dolls spin around in a pentagonal pattern; a large whirlwind is produced around the formation & from the latter’s hollow center, a massive & powerful magical beam is generated. “Powwfruvhmmm…/Kurpowwfruvhmmm…” Soon it releases a massive beam of energy towards the targets & cause mass destruction.

“Gwuuuooooagh!” More Dark Mystics yelped from being attacked as they look up to see on a hill, that Bickslow was there.

“Heh-Hah! Let’s rattle them up more, baby!” Bickslow laugh off with his hung out tongue in wanting to go more wild on these guys. “Line Formation!” At his command, the five Dolls gather in midair & then combine by standing on top of one another. “Powfrvuhmmm…” From such a liner formation of dolls, a large, vertical crescent-shaped beam, roughly taller than a human is released towards the opponent. “Slashfruvhmm…Boomfruvhmm…” Unlike normal beams, this type of attack cuts through its targets & possesses enough cutting power to clearly bifurcate both the ground & large pieces of objects, like a Dark Mystic tank.

As the battle was going off, it seems that many of those fighting the enemy are holding out. Even the Royal Guards are fighting at their best to stop any Dark Soldiers from coming up to Ponyville. Celestia watch this go on, but soon her sister Luna returns from another task at hand.

“Sister, I have brought some residents from Ponyville to help.” Luna spoke in having some folks that live in Ponyville to help them out.

“Please, help us here or the enemy shall overrun us.” Celestia kindly asked of those here,as those present soon spoke.

“You kidding, I was burning to go in!” Crash Fire steps forth in just raring to get going here.

“I shall help out as well.” Snowcrystal stated off that she too, will help out here.

“They shall feel a blade of my swords.” Halon Blade issued forth in getting his blade ready.

“Okay boys, let’s get them good!” Senseless Joe spoke off to those of his own party to get ready to rumble.

“Yeaaah!” Senseless Joe’s oddball gang cheered; Don Patch, Jelly Jiggler, General Lee Fishcake & Softon, they are about to go hog wild.

Now the battle was really gonna be heating up here as Halon Blade summoned thousands of swords to rain down upon the targets. Then Crash Fire started to level the plain-field to turn up the heat, literally to torch off any Dark Soldiers to have burn flanks. Snowcrystal used her ice powers to bring a cold chill in the air to freeze the enemy into place. Senseless Joe & his oddball gang were strangely riding off on motorcycles waving banter flags saying ‘Ruff Bunch’ while looking like gangster biker werewolves; don’t ask. But as the commander watch from dealing with Azure, he saw more of their soldier army get trample by more backup heroes.

“WHEN DID PONYVILLE GET SUCH TOUGH FIGHTERS!?” The Dark Mystic Commander yelled out in seeing the impossible deed, they should have it easy, yet there are mortal Equestrians that are THIS strong, this can’t be right! Can it?

“BAM-Booomfruvhmm…/GRROOUUAAAUGHHH!/Waaaaaughhhh!” Many explosions were happening as Azure the Kirin was blowing against many cries of Dark Soldiers being wiped out in not stopping this powerful Dragon.

-------------

At this time, Goldie’s group was facing off their own batch of Dark Mystic Soldiers. Omega was letting off his Omega Gatling & Omega Cannon to break off a few at a time. Golden Heart was using his Golden Flames & Jack Zen used his Twin Sword move to double up on his attack skills. Sombra was using his own Eternal Style to cause much trouble against his own foes. Pinkamena was swinging her Blades of the Pinkie Pie around to knock the stuffing against the enemies. But while the others in Goldie’s party were fairing alright, a scene shows that Autumn Gem was back into a corner by some Dark Soldiers as she looked around for some way out of this.

“‘I maybe just a Crystal pony, but I’m warning you! It is not wise to corner me!” Autumn Gem spoke off to say that if these guys think she’s easy prey, they should think again.

“You may as well forget it, your lover colt is busy & won’t come to your rescue.” One Dark Soldier issued off to say this about the mare not having Sombra near to save her.

“When we’re through with you, you’ll be lucky to be allowed to live as our slave.” A Second Dark Soldier pointed out in what will become of this mare.

“Now surrender or else...this poor foal gets it!” A third A Third Dark Soldier issued a threat for the mare to surrender if it wants the child to be safe.

From near a corner to one side as two other Dark Soldiers had held a poor little foal that was with it’s mother as it was crying. Autumn Gem’s eye look shock before it started to twitch & her teeth started to grit together.

“Don’t worry, no harm will come to this one, as long as you listen.” A Fourth Dark Soldier issued off that the child will be safe if Autumn Gem obeys.

“Um, Miss….you listening?” A Fifth Dark Soldier asked in seeing something distracting Autumn Gem for unknown reason.

Soon eyes were on to notice something wrong with Autumn Gem, as she seem to be shaking, but not with fear, something else; anger maybe. Then as her eyes look up from the ground, many saw they were looking slightly red.

“You…WOULD DO WHAT? TO THAT MOTHERS’ LITTLE FOAL?” Autumn Gem yelled out in looking frustrated in seeing this kinda action was unacceptable.

That made the Dark Soldiers seem to be lost in seeing the strange reaction the mare was doing.

“Come on, it’s only a simple little mare!” One Dark Soldier issued that there was no need to be afraid.

“Roooaaarrrruughhh!” But that was push off from when a scream battle cry roared off as the Dark Soldiers turn to see a charging Autumn Gem.

“Oh boy…” This made the front Dark Soldier yelp in being freaked out suddenly.

Then Autumn Gem crashes against the first Dark Soldier, which she used one against his buddies as the sound of a bowling ball hitting against the bowling pins. The soldiers were air board & then Autumn Gem leap up to deliver some fighting & bashing stuff against the knock up opponents. Course the noises did earn Golden Heart & the rest of his team to pay attention to what’s going on, even Sombra himself. They saw some Dark Soldiers sent flying before they landed on the ground, somewhat beaten to be bruise while the two Dark Mystic Soldiers holding the mother mare & her foal child watch in stun belief in what just happened. Then Autumn Gem approached one Dark Soldier that was ordering this trooper bunch to pick him up & toss him on his flank as he looked up to almost sweat in shock at the mean gaze this mare was giving him and the others.

“Let the mother…& child…go!” Autumn Gem spoke off with a threatening tone to sternly order the enemy to let the two go.

The Dark Soldier started to nearly sweat off a bunch from his face as he slowly lets go of the foal & the mother to let them move freely.

“Thank…you…” The mother of the little foal gave Autumn Gem her thanks for the assist. The mare & child left soon afterwards while leaving Autumn Gem to gaze back at the Dark Soldiers that she managed to handle.

“I want you & your Dark Mystic pals to scram before I kick you all STRAIGHT…to the Moon. Now GET!” Autumn Gem was issuing this off in getting up to the guy’s face & demanding that they get lost, OR ELSE!

Then the Dark Soldiers quickly vamoose on out of there to get away from this whack-job of a mortal mare. As Autumn Gem watches them leave, she let off a sigh relief, breath out & her eyes calmly return to normal. Course as she look ahead while moving out, she saw her group mates were here, & with Sombra’s mouth that was lightly open from gasping at what he saw.

“Well, I warn them not to corner me. Heheh…” Autumn Gem shrug off to say to her group pals about what she said earlier as she giggled before she approach Sombra to close his mouth & give him a quick kiss on the nose. “Come on, we have to help the others, right?” She blush a bit while changing the subject, as she begins to walk off while leaving a blushing Sombra in the midst.

“Wow! Those Self-Defense teachings & combat training really paid off with her! But anyway, we best get going too.” Pinkamena replied off in seeing how much Autumn Gem has been doing lately, but changes the subject that they need to hurry with their job.

As the rest of Goldie’s group nods their heads in agreement, Sombra follows them while still getting over his surprise at how Autumn Gem has been doing lately.

“Maybe when this is all over & we’re safe, maybe I will ask her.” Sombra stated off in thinking what he’ll do to give Autumn Gem a good time off by going on a romantic date with him.

The scene goes dark as everyone from Goldie’s group continues to fight against their enemies to protect Ponyville.

-----------

As the battle was still going on, Lelouch & Celtic watch things from afar in how Ben & Shadow Dragon were fighting it out.

“So, they've managed to weaken Shadow Dragon with new tricks? Pathetic cheap trick... And they say they have honor.” Lelouch spoke off in a rhetorical nonsense of what was happening.

“Perhaps you forget, they did the same thing. All is fair in love & love. But what will you do now?” Celtic spoke off in reminding the guy of such things.

“Prepare the second phase. Let's see if they enjoy with this trick.” Lelouch stated in having something else in mind here.

Things fade off from this area while the battle continues…

---------------

Seeing the battle was starting to turn more, the Mane Six gang & Ben along with Starlight Glimmer, Nyx & the baby Dragons felt okay. Everyone was doing their part to stop the Dark Mystics from coming into their town to wreck the place. So it’s about time that they also join in on the brawling as well.

"So far, so good." Starlight Glimmer exclaimed in their current progress.

“We’re pushing them back, we can win this!” Phobos smiled off in seeing that maybe the can win this battle after all.

Just then, something was seen pushing against the rubble of the destroyed factory as it was shown looking like Shadow Dragon along with Tech.

“Shadow Dragon!” The gang responded off in shock, the guy has come out from under the factory rubble.

“Um, hello…I’m here…& hurting!” Tech waved out to push himself out of being buried, but ache from the pain.

“And Tech.” Phobos rolled his eyes in not caring much for the gothic mama’s colt here.

“Grrr….I did not expect that Kirin to plan on all of us taking the blast.” Shadow Dragon growls in what Azure tried to do that almost finished them off, but he’s a lot tougher.

“So, the rats have come out of their holes.” Rainbow Dash made a stern expression in seeing whose here that cause this mess to begin with.

“Speaking of rats, I want to know something. Why? Why did you do it?” Ben stated in gazing down at these two Dark Mystics in wanting answers about something that bug him in the past & now Ben was especially mad at Shadow Dragon for lying to him.

“You already know the answer. Everything was an act.” Shadow Dragon remarked off in criticizing the case.

“You lied! You may pretend to be a good guy, but you're willing to give in to make friends, socialize with everyone & above all…training & helping me to protect my home.” Ben snapped off in pricing the other truth of the matter behind the lies.

“I admit it. I do enjoy it. But still…” Shadow Dragon sighs a bit from that last part, but he was going to push it off…

“Forget about that mission & the past! Lots of ponies missed you, including your teammates & family. Come back home! Please. Prove everyone that they're wrong about you! Prove them that you can come home.” Ben issued off in forcing Shadow Dragon to not continue down this path touring.

The others that heard this comment started to feel like maybe they should at least try to plead one more time…maybe hoping to get a different response.

“Ben’s right, is this really what you wanna be?” Fluttershy exclaimed off to say this.

“Yes, weren’t you better off not conquering others?” Rarity stated off to mention this.

“Yeah! If the other you became a good guy, why can't you?” Rainbow Dash stated in why Shadow Dragon can’t be the good pony Chase for good.

“Because it's beyond me. And you know what happen if you chose that path.” Shadow Dragon rerouted off to say this as everyone remain silent. “No turning back but destroy!” He issued to say this, just before Shadow Dragon punched Ben's face hard to the ground.

“What was that for?!” Ben snapped off to say while everyone else was surprised.

“Prove to me how much you have learned from your master & fellow trainers. And this time, don't disappoint.” Shadow Dragon lectured off in giving an extra push for Ben’s path.

“No talking you out of it?” Ben stated off to say this.

“Afraid not.” Shadow Dragon shook his head.

“So be it…” Ben exclaimed in getting himself ready for the next round.

“Just to have a fair fight.” Lelouch was seen above the two fighters much to everyone’s notice, before he fired a black beam on Shadow Dragon which made him yelp to ache from a strange feeling. “Fight to the death. No rules. May the best Wielder of Elements win,” Lelouch issued off in making this into a death match.

“What the heck are you up to?!” Rainbow Dash snapped off in seeing what this guy was doing.

“Even the odds. And let the evil rise from hell. And just in case for some funny business, a friend of yours will take care of you all.” Lelouch stated off to say this with a gritted face.

As soon as Lelouch disappeared, appearing suddenly was Swipestrike who charged & gave Mane Six, Nyx & Spike some powerful slashes & strikes.

“Miss me?! Don't worry, kid. I will take care of them while you take care of that brat.” Swipestrike issued off to the group that was down before telling this to Shadow Dragon to handle Ben’s case.

“Eeeennn….WRONG! PUUUUUNCH!” Then without warning, a rocket boxing glove was shot that punched Swipestrike’s face by surprise & it was launched by Senseless Joe!

“Uuurrrugh! What!” Swipestrike skid across the battlefield before staring at who struck him with a randomly comical attack.

“It’s my Cousin, Senseless Joe!” Pinkie Pie smiled off in seeing who was here to help them.

“Never fear dearies, nanny will sprinkle some magic dust to make those boo-boos fad.” Senseless Joe issued off while dress like a fairy godmother to sprinkle magic dust from a star-wand to heal the gang from what they got; why & how he got such a thing, it’s senseless to ask the impossible. “And as for this jerk…Hurting my friends & my cousin. I’m gonna give him an opponent that will make him sorry.” Then he turn to look all serious & mean looking gang leader, as if the guy changes his appearance & attitude for many cosplays.

“And what’s that, you senseless moron?” Swipestrike remarked of in what this fool could possible do.

“Fist of Surprises Summons - Torpedo Girl!” Senseless Joe stomps his hooves on the ground in summoning a random creature.

Then appearing from the smoke clouds ended up making almost everyone stare off in puzzlement, because what was summon was…A TORPEDO? But wait, that’s not all, it was actually a living female torpedo who seem about 28 years old!

“I’M A TORPEDO!” Then the new female torpedo did a strange pose while announcing off who she was while steam boat whistle noises are heard along with explosions.

“Hah! You expect some ridiculous & stupid thing to save you all? When I’m done, those mares are gonna be dead.” Swipestrike laughs at such a thing, what could a freak torpedo with human girl legs & arms do.

“Wait…you wanna hurt these sweet little darlings?” Torpedo Girl asked off in shock to gasp in what she heard.

“Yes!” Swipestrike responded off without delay.

“You…You Monster…That’s horrible…That’s cruel…” Torpedo Girl was clapping her hands to her eyes as if crying from pure horror & sadness to be like a ruling drama-queen, but that change when her eyes showed an EVIL glowing red eye look that spelt; trouble! “DON’T TOUCH A SINGLE MANE ON THEIR HEADS, YOU JERK!/POOOOUWWFRUUVHHMMMMM!” Then in a sudden blur motion faster then the naked eye, Torpedo Girl struck with blank white eyes with her right fist jabbed through the enemy’s gut to make it look like she broke the laws of physics to pop a bump on his backside.

“GRUUUOOOARRRUGHHH!” Swipestrike showed a gaping mouth of spit coughed out with a horrified look in his eyes while slowly feeling a tremendous amount of pain unimaginable before… “Kaboomfruvhmmm….” The guy was shot straight across the battlefield to smash into a forgotten building that brought it down on him.

“HRUUUOOGH! TORPEDO BOMBARDMENT! HYRUUAAGHHHH!” Then Torpedo Girl’s purple aura surrounded her as she took off into the sky & then started to fire off light energy blast shots. “BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM!” The female torpedo was letting off a Tartarus load of shots that were pummeling the spot where Swipestrike was in burying him under infinite amounts of blast & shooting him deeper into the ground.

“Okay, you all continue doing what you want, looks like Swipeswoop is getting a beating that is too cruel to show. Don’t worry, my pals & I got this!” Senseless Joe turn to the others in telling them this that everything was okay for them to go as they got this covered as Swipestrike tried to pop up to attack with rage, only for Torpedo Girl to grip her hands & slam the guy’s head hard to be impounded into the ground; again.

“Pinkie Pie, yer cousin is probably too strange ta figure out how he does what he does.” Applejack raised an eyebrow for an oddball expression in what she & everyone thought of the pink pony’s strangely insane random cousin whose very element…Senselessness, makes less sense to understand how it works in mysterious ways.

“But it gave us a chance, come on!” Twilight issued off to say this that this was their chance, so they best take it.

As Shadow Dragon & Ben were still clashing their swords, the Mane Six that were supposed to be dealt with were instead stopped.

“Hey…I thought Swipestrike was handling you!” Tech yelped in seeing who suddenly appeared.

“Apparently, you thought wrong!” Rainbow Dash smiled off to brag this off.

“Pinkie Pie’s bizarre cousin of who beat you silly is handling it.” Rarity smirked off to state this little reminder that gave even Tech goosebumps.

“Oh no….not THAT Random weirdo! He’s even worse than two Pinkie Pies to an Army of them random mares! I can’t understand him…not after the last time he did things that make no sense!” Tech moans off to complain in seeing what sort of madness they got that Senseless Joe has come into the picture; just what they don’t need.

“So it appears Swipestrike won’t be handling you all! A pity too!” Shadow Dragon exclaimed off in seeing what occurred that was not as he had expected.

“Well ye best be ready fer getting’ a JUST desert in wha ye pulled over our wool!” Applejack stated off in feeling they need to beat some sense into those that lied to them & were never their friend to begin with.

“Don’t worry Shadow Dragon, I’ll send my Techbots to take them!” Tech stood up to defend Shadow Dragon while looking determine. “Which would be great if they weren’t in the shop getting repairs done & the Chameleonbots got destroyed by the Mystic Power Sphere explosion. Um, uh oh!” Then he had a double thought in realizing an error, that he doesn’t have his tech support while sweating up a storm.

“I’m actually stun surprise you are in such a state.” Applejack spoke off to say in having seen what shape Shadow Dragon is in.

And then suddenly, a Corridor of Darkness appeared & then vanished while someone walked out from it. And while the heroes stared at some new company to help the Dark Mystics, Shadow Dragon & Tech seem to know this guy; for he seem like some kinda brave & skillful, but perhaps reckless & tempered Earth Pony warrior, who desires power to defeat his enemies.

“Longblade, I wondered when you enter.” Shadow Dragon spoke off in seeing who suddenly showed up at this time to help him out.

“Yes! Backup! Even if it is the insane one, but...We’re saved, SD!” Tech cheered in seeing Longblade here, enough to give Shadow Dragon a hug for rejoice.

“THREE SECOND RULE!” Shadow Dragon shoved Tech off of him for invading his personal space.

“Now then, who’ll be first to challenge me?” Longblade spoke off in awaiting any that want to face him as he won’t be an easy opponent to take down. “Be warn though, for you face against one who will be your doom when I kill you.” He gave off this matter of opinion about who & what he is, so that when the heroes are beat, they’ll know about his character and work methods.

"And another crazy one enters the field!" Starlight Glimmer rolled her eyes in seeing they just keep running into such weird things.

“Can you guys handle this guy, I’ll go after Shadow Dragon!” Ben asked this sudden request from his friends as he wanted to fight against Shadow Dragon.

“Of course darling!” Rarity nodded off in agreeing to do something like that.

“Go get him!” Pinkie Pie cheered forth in giving Ben some encouraging words.

“We’ll be okay.” Fluttershy stated off to say about their safety will be nothing to worry about.

“Alright girls, let’s do this.” Twilight stated off as they are getting ready to face off against Longblade, just as Ben uses his Pegasus Boots to zip on through.

“As if I’m letting Ben Mare get pass me like…what?” Longblade was about to go after Ben, but he was stopped by flames & by two baby Dragons nearby circling him.

“Sorry…” Phobos spoke off with a sly smile on his face.

“No can do!” Spike shook his head off that this guy is staying put.

“You’re dealing with us!” Adult Nyx declared in stating that this guy won’t be going after anyone.

"All of us!" Starlight Glimmer pronounced forth in casting a magic barrier to stop the guy's sword swings from attacking those in the way.

“Grrr…” Longblade growls in getting himself ready as did the Mane Six & the others; time to face off against this next tough Dark Mystic.

While Longblade was distracted, Tech yelped to quiver when Ben showed up with his Master Sword & Hyrule Shield summoned forth. Ben came near a kneeling Shadow Dragon, as he slowly stood up to stand on his own four hooves to stare down across the field and at Ben.

“Well then Ben…it looks like…this fight was bound to come.” Shadow Dragon stated off calmly in seeing that this fight was destine to happen sooner or later when his undercover task was done. “But be warn, I’m letting you fight me without my Element of Darkness to back me up & the injuries I’ve already substance from Rufus's little surprise new spell…well…they’ll be your handicap.” As he issued this off, he used what little Dark Mystic magic to summon his own non-element base sword similar to sword bask in darkness.

“You’re gonna regret giving me such a handicap, TRAITOR!” Ben snapped off to call Shadow Dragon what he is, someone who betrayed their friendship to bring harm to Ponyville, to the whole Rainbow Kingdom is unacceptable.

Soon the Mane Six & Ben begin their own battles against their own foes here. All while Tech was quietly watching this from a safe view as he did not wish to get hurt or bruise in any sorta way.

“Who would have guessed that we be here? Our long awaited duel has come at last?” Shadow Dragon spoke this off in stating such matters.

“Gee, glad I gave you something to look forward to!” Ben remotely stated as his & his enemy’s blades clash close to another in a gridlock position.

“We shouldn’t be adversaries. Lord Dark Curse would show you mercy to those you care for, if you join us.” Shadow Dragon issued off testate this statement of a proposal.

“You think I follow your example of turning my back on everyone for power! You see that I’m not like that!” Ben snapped off to issue this protest.

“Perhaps your younger friends could make you give me, a different response.” Shadow Dragon issued off in what he could do; target those that are colts & fillies to make Ben corporate.

“You know, I was beginning to think I know who you truly were, behind this dark appearance. But it’s impossible!” Ben exclaimed off to shake his head in being upset & angry over what he was hearing. “The stallion who was like my mentor could never be as vile as you!” Ben snapped off in quoting this remark about who he believe Shadow Dragon to be as Chase.

“You mean Chase the Warrior or my old name; Dragon Hope? My former self was weak. So it’s fair to say, my present self…destroyed my old self.” Shadow Dragon exclaimed coldly of his words here.

“Then I will avenge the death of who you once were in his name.” Ben gave a cold stare in glaring at Shadow Dragon.

“Really, revenge is not the way Ponyville does. Isn’t it the place where Friendships can be formed between others?” Shadow Dragon remotely stated to harshly rub dirt on how Ponyville is a place, to make friends & Ben was gonna take revenge; it seems odd?

“You…Are No Friend!” Ben harshly exclaimed in seeing the dark motion about where Shadow Dragon is to him as they both pushed off a distance to get ready.

Once the chat was over, Ben was striking with his Master Sword against Shadow Dragon’s blade. They were striking fearsomely in their blows, before Ben summoned the Boomerang Gale to swing off that blown Shadow Dragon backwards. Then Ben used the Hover Boots to rush upwards & switch to the Iron Boots to swing down his Megaton Hammer that press Shadow Dragon down into the ground while he managed to defend. Ben flipped over to change to the Master Sword to strike, as he & Shadow Dragon were in a lock state, before the enemy pushed the hero backwards to swing a few strikes. Their continued slashing at each other continued for what seem like mere minutes, both giving it their all. But it seem that Ben was showing some signs of having some difficulty while Shadow Dragon was slowly getting an uphold before the guy used a free hoof to punch Ben in the gut to fall on the ground on his front side with his back exposed. Ben suddenly switch to his next equipment, the Pegasus Booty, as he used his speed to escape Shadow Dragon’s sight & the guy turn to look at where Ben was striking.

“LIGHT ARROW/Powfruvhmm…” Then Ben struck his Master Sword to block the enemy’s blade, but summoned his Hero’s Bow to fire a charge arrow of light.

“Prussfruvhmmm…GRUAARRUGHH!” Shadow Dragon let off a cry of pain as the dark boost given by Lelouch felt itself disappearing from that attack of light that destroys darkness.

Shadow Dragon seem to be down as Ben was seen across the battle field as he turn to gaze down at his opponent that lost that gift from Lelouch.

“Gwwaaugh…You've improved well, Ben. Very improve.” Shadow Dragon exclaimed off in what he’s seen.

“I learned from the best, even though you're my enemy.” Ben stated off to say this in a dry remote claim.

“There's one thing you haven't learn.” Shadow Dragon exclaimed to say this unseeing a Corridor Of Darkness appear.

“What's that?” Ben asked off with narrow eyes.

“Watch your leg.” Shadow Dragon narrow his eyes with a sly tone.

Ben looked down before he found his leg wrapped by a slithering wrapping tongue. He turned & found familiar Hydragoon chuckled in amusement that came from the portal that vanished.

“Dragoking!” Ben yelped in seeing who was here, but why & why is he stopping him from reaching Shadow Dragon.

“I see you already know about Dragoking The Hydra, my personal pet.“ Shadow Dragon issued off in introducing someone Ben is quite familiar with..

"PET!?" The rest of the gang responded off shock while everyone delay with their own share of problems, but seriously: who keeps a giant creature like that as their pet; sure Pinkamena's got a Kirin, but come on now!

"Wait a second, Anakonda said her father was remaining loyal to someone....does that mean...?" Twilight was putting the two together to realize something; they met Dragoking during the rescue mission of the Serpent Clan, but to learn of who the creature serve to be loyal was a real shocker.

"Dragoking's loyalty to someone was to an enemy!" Ben finished off to say this in being shocked; Dragoking was serving Shadow Dragon, the same guy whose group attacked & harm the Serpent Clan, why?

“If you’re wondering, the attack on Dragoking’s home & species was beyond my knowing. So don’t take it personally in where he only helps his master.” Shadow Dragon briefly filled in the void about the certain stuff of having no part of having Dark Mystics attack the home of the Serpent Clan.

“Oh that’s just great…Now I really do hate you a lot!” Ben rolled his eyes in glaring between Shadow Dragon & Dragoking in having learn what else came out of nowhere.

“Humph…it can’t be helped. If you had given him the 100 meals after five times you escaped him, you wouldn't be his favorite.” Shadow Dragon smirked off to make a light joke about the situation for Ben.

Just when Ben was about to retort back, Dragoking roared as he pulled his tongue back. Forcing Ben to make a loud yelp cry when he was lifted high in the air while the hungry predator shook his tongue hard to raffle Ben up. Then Dragoking growls to glance at Ben while licking his mouth happily with drool coming out.

“Not again!” Ben yelps in knowing where this is going.

“Dinner... Time…” Dragooning spoke with a clear EDnglish accent.

Dragoking used his tongue in throwing Ben up as the stallion screamed in fear when fell straight into the Hydragoon's mouth. Hydragoon swallowed Ben up into his long neck to his stomach.

“Hugh… I don't know why you're stubborn in wanting to eat him a lot.” Shadow Dragon sighs in seeing this action.

A wild Dragon roared in anger was heard before Dragoking turned & found Nightclaw flew straight to Dragoking. Nightclaw then bite on the Dragoking's neck tight while growling in anger as the black Fury Dragon pulling to tearing the Hydragoon's neck out hard & fierce. Before that would happen, two sword beams slash across Dragoking’s neck before a hook shot was fired, & the black Fury Dragon saw it to swoop in, grab it & chuck it hard that pulled Ben Mare out while giving the Hydragoon a seriously bad coughing issue.

“Cough, cough…thanks for the save Nightclaw.” Ben coughs a bit from having been pulled out in the nick of time as the two soon landed on the ground.

Shadow Dragon glared at another annoyance before Dragoking managed to slowly reseal his sliced small cut on the neck, but Shadow Dragon somehow figured Ben made sure the Hydragoon would not grow an extra head in how he sliced his way free. But none the less, Dragoking growled in anger in glaring at Ben & Nightclaw in what they did.

With Hydragoon's head torn out, the black Fury Dragon howled in concern.

“I get the feeling he's still not happy about it.” Ben remotely stated in seeing what’s going on.

“Yes, he's not. If he had not interfered in his spring hunt, you wouldn't be in this mess.” Shadow Dragon was making off another excuse about what got under Dragoking’s scaly skin.

“Hey, I said sorry for it.” Ben snapped off in this own defense.

“No matter. Time to see whose Dragon will win.” Shadow Dragon issued off to see whose side will come on top.

“We won't lose!” Ben snapped off in stating this.

Soon a new conflict was going on, as it was two skilled swordsmen stallions & their Dragon type comrades duking it out. Flames blazing, swords clashing, much of it was blur out as the camera zoom upwards.

Everything fades out from what’s going on here while other matters are being dealt upon.

---------------

At this time while Ben & the Mane Six were dealing with their own share of foes to face against, another event was happening. Such like many Dark Mystic Soldiers that were facing Azure were being massacred down to size, even any reinforcements the enemy got. As the Commander of the bunch gazes at the Kirin while only few of his soldiers are still standing with emotions of anger & hate.

“After all our planning, only to be ruined….by a Kirin!" The Dark Mystic Commander snapped off in fury, one measly Dragon stop a whole army of them.

“Commander, we should pullback, we can’t win!” A lieutenant spoke to his commander that they need to pull back.

“Never! I refuse to give up, I’ll see to my end before then!” The Dark Mystic Commander protest to say this in not going to quit until the end.

“Finishing you off would be nothing but a waste of time…I will grant you this chance to escape if you value your lives.” Azure spoke off to slowly gaze down at the only ones left before him.

“You expect me to accept sympathy from a race that’s nearly Extinct?” The Dark Mystic Commander snapped off to say this in not gonna be given mercy from a race that’s almost wiped out.

“My race…is not gone…even by the might of the War-God, we’ve driven ourselves to escape & live on to this very day!” Azure declared forth that they will survive & continue even if they nearly face certain doom.

“Heh, escape is right, you were probably nothing to the mighty War-God, Grimmore!” The Dark Mystic Commander laughed off in taunting the enemy to get under its scales.

“I heard the story, the Armor of Grimmore moved on behalf of the Overlord King enter a Kirin’s nest when their slept to obtain their power.” A lieutenant issued to tell his commander about the story of what happened to the Kirins long ago.

“The War-God maybe all powerful, even to a Kirin, but I will strive to make sure none will become victims to those that wish to use our might for evil.” Azure declared forth in stating that he will never again watch a Kirin’s life-force & magic be used for evil purposes.

“You expect us to believe that horse…” The Dark Mystic Commander was about to remark the matter when…

“GROOOAARRRRRUGHHH!” Then without warning, Azure roared right up against the ground Dark Mystics in sounding upset. “You have ten seconds to leave before I decide to have you all..as my next meal!” He issued this off in giving those a chance to flee or get ready to be eaten; doesn’t matter to him what these fools decide.

That made all of the soldiers quiver up with fear while the commander seem to be petrified before…he acted.

“Ugh, fall back….FALLBACK!” The Dark Mystic Commander yelps off before giving the order that they need to quickly fallback at once.

Wasn’t long before the Dark Mystics around Azure were quickly falling back to get the heck away from this Kirin beast. While he sent many Dark Soldiers packing, Azure noticed some flashes from afar & recognized that as the spot where some of his friends are battling.

“Ben & the others are in that direction. I best standby if they need my help.” Azure declared off in noticing that something seems up, he best standby if he’s needed to protect his friends.

Soon Azure opened his giant wings to start flapping them to take a leap off the ground to fly in the air. He shall assist from the air to dive in if his friends are in trouble, but he’ll wait for the right moment. And soon things get blurry while the scene changes again here.

-----------

Suddenly the battle was getting a bit more intense as Ben & Shadow Dragon to follow. But as it seem to be, Ben seem to be having some sorta problem before Shadow Dragon managed to land a magical blow that knock the guy to crash & be halfway buried under some rubble. And even Nightclaw was seen wounded when Dragoking slash a claw mark on the Fury Dragon that made him crash on the ground. During the matter, as the Mane Six were having their own problems trying to take down the tough Longblade, their attention was shifted when they saw Ben was in danger.

“Ben!” The Mane Six called out in seeing that Ben was knocked against some rubble and was trap.

“Don’t look away from me or it’ll be your last!” Longblade stated off to say before charging forth to use his weapon against the mares.

"Watch out!" Starlight Glimmer shouted to warn her friends of what's coming.

Then suddenly, something cut across Longblade's path to stop him in his tracks…it was Kilik; using his pole-rod to halt the enemy’s attack.

“Kilik!” The mares responded in seeing their ally had come to help them out.

“Get to Ben, I’ll deal with this one!” Kilik issued in wanting those to go and help Ben out while he deals with this opponent.

“We’ll stay & help!” Adult Nyx stated that they will help out Kilik.

“Right!” The baby Dragons nodded off in agreement to that plan.

"Twilight, I'll help provide support, you & the others hurry to Ben." Starlight Glimmer stated in what she will do to provide some support while the Mane Six deal with another case.

Now the Mane Six quickly go away from Longblade to try to help Ben out. But of course, the solo Demon General was not about to let his targets slip by.

“You think your chance lessen by these odds?” Longblade remarked off in seeing that Kilik was a fool to think the odds changed with the Mane Six not helping to stop him.

“You will not know until it has been done!” Kilik issued forth to say in getting himself into a battle position here.

Now Kilik & Longblade begin to clash in which while Longblade was expecting to end his target, Kilik was vastly keeping up with the fast-pacing. Both opponents were clashing against with their weapons to defeat the other, but it was no easy manner. They soon force the other backwards to where they stood off in seeing what the other was gonna do next.

“I see, maybe your more worthy to fight then those mares & tiny midgets could!” Longblade stated in seeing that perhaps Kilik is much better to fight against, unlike the Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, Adult Nyx & their two baby Dragons.

“Who’s he calling a midget?” Phobos snapped off in feeling offended here just now.

“I think us since we're so small.” Spike shrug off to say in knowing that the two are smaller than the ponies.

“Stand clear Nyx, this one will come after you if you’re not careful!” Kilik issued a warning to those aiding him that Longblade will attack any of the others to get rid of any weaklings.

“Right!” Adult Nyx nodded in understanding that as they were all getting ready to fight on against Longblade.

"I'll create as much protection while being on the offense as I can." Starlight glimmer issued in having a glowing horn before firing a spell that almost caught Longblade in a crystal prison.

While Kilik & Adult Nyx’s party take on Longblade, the Mane Six were rushing to arrive at seeing that Ben was needing help against Shadow Dragon; the Dark Mystic may be in a state to give Ben a handicap, but it’s still showing it’s hard to beat the guy.

“It would seem that your thoughts about our ties clouds your judgements & movement. Your anger blinds your focus & you become sloppy. Pity, I was hoping that from all my training & others training you, this be a little more qualify.” Shadow Dragon rolled his eyes off in being somewhat disappointed in seeing that Ben’s old emotion of what they had when he was Chase was interfering with their fight.

“Who says it is?” Ben snapped off in struggling to push himself through his stuck state.

“That’s it Shadow Dragon! You got this!” Tech was cheering from afar in seeing his evil idol was gonna win this.

“Give in Ben, you’ve lost, I’ve won. It must burn you up inside, the pain of not only defeat, but also the lies & being used by me; your mentor you once called friend.” Shadow Dragon was hitting all of the points to get under Ben’s fur to make him feel much disheartened by the emotional fact; that he lost against someone who was both a mentor & friend & one who lied & used him for his own means. Ben growled in having to be told this by Shadow Dragon who was seriously getting under the guy enough that he felt so much anger to lose against….this evil jerk.

“Ben!” Then Twilight’s voice was interrupting where she & her friends were racing in getting ready to face Shadow Dragon.

“We’re coming buddy!” Applejack yelled out in coming to help out now.

“We’re going to save you!” Rarity issued in what they are planning to do here.

“Hang tight, Ben!” Rainbow Dash called out that Ben should hang on while they come help.

“We’re here to help!” Pinkie Pie stated in proudly saying what they are doing.

“Right! We won’t leave you!” Fluttershy nods in trying to be serious here.

“How touching. Maybe I’ll start by showing you that in your current state, your strength in friendship cannot help save those you love. Instead, it'll fuel your anger in what happens next.” Shadow Dragon smiled in seeing this will show Ben that such things to feel connected to those he wants to protect, Ben can’t protect with his current strength.

“Leave them alone!” Ben shouted off in wanting this guy to leave his friends out of their fight.

“Too late! Their weak-devotion to being there for a friend shall lead to their downfall. As you shall learn.” Shadow Dragon smirked off to say that it’s too late, Ben’s friends are here to save him; now they’ll suffer for it. “Dragoking, finish them…” He turn to his loyal Hydragoon to take care of the rest for him as he wants to watch Ben suffer what will happen next.

Dragoking was seen preparing to unleash from his heads it’s multiple form of various attacks; Mystic Dragon Flame, Water Torpedo Blast, Electrical Thunder Surge, Earthquake Destroyer & Metal Bullets. Just as the Hydragoon was about to fire them, Nightclaw reacted fast in seeing a chance opening & fired a rapid version of its shots right into Dragoking’s attacks. “Kapoofruvhmm…” The sudden interruption caused an unexpected chain reaction, Dragoking’s attacks imploded within the separate mouths of his five on attacks. Then in a sudden motion to protect Ben & the others, Nightclaw dived upwards to perform a powered up shot at close range to the central head. “PUSHVM…/Kablamfruvhmm…” That sudden action caused a large enough explosive shockwave to knock the Hydragoon backwards with a small wailing sound as it fell backwards in being completely stun while Nightclaw crash on the ground as both beast serving their masters were temporally down.

“No…Dragoking!” Shadow Dragon exclaimed in what he saw, his loyal pet was knock out; Dragoking won against the Fury Dragon, but Nightclaw pulled out his last ounce of strength for at least one final shot to change the outcome.

“Yes…good work Nightclaw!” Ben smiled a bit weakly, Nightclaw maybe down in not standing, but at least Dragoking will not target the others.

“Your Fury Dragon did nothing but delay the editable Ben Mare…if your friends won’t suffer for your lose by others, then it will fall to me instead.” Shadow Dragon remotely exclaimed this to Ben that if his love ones will not die by others he works with, then he’ll have to do it himself.

“No…they treated you like one of us! And you have the nerve to harm them when they opened up to you!” Ben snapped off in wanting Shadow Dragon to spare his friends & love ones, they did nothing but be kind, compassion & wanted to make this guy who was once Chase feel like he belong.

“All is fair in love & war, & in the end…loyalty, friendship, even love do not win in the end.” Shadow Dragon coldly address the matter that in the end, loyalty to one’s friendship & loved ones don’t mean they won anything if they are not taken from them.

And soon Shadow Dragon then was charging off to face a six on one battle against the Mane Six. But off-screen, Ben was still trapped as he heard some screams, cries & battle shouts along with explosions & such. It sounded like Twilight & the others are not fairing too well against Shadow Dragon. Worse of all, the guy was gonna torture them to make Ben feel more angry to let his hate guide him in what he’s gonna do next when Shadow Dragon is done finishing off those he cares for; his family & friends.

“No! What am I doing? I can’t just sit & watch this happen!” Ben shook off his head in trying to get himself out of the ruble to help the others. “Was it really my feelings hurt when I learn the guy who I thought was my friend was more actually my enemy? Was my blind anger making me foolish in front of those that wanted to help me?” He asked from having flash scenes of him & Chase before learning the latter was Shadow Dragon whom the stallion fought at times; two different ponies, good & evil, but one in the same. “I don’t wanna lose them, I don’t wanna lose my friends…those that are…my Real friends. Not pretenders…like him!” Ben snapped off in trying to not give in when he sees those he truly cares for in trouble, he won’t let any old ties to the one call Chase drag him down & take his family & friends with him; NOT A CHANCE!

“Sisisifruvhmmm…” Then without warning, the TriForce mark on Ben glowed to which something happened from all three triangles. A Golden glowing aura appeared & with a familiar horse that appeared before only for Ben to see.

“Epona?” Ben responded in seeing his ancestor that was Link’s travel horse companion all of a sudden. “What’s happening to me…I feel…a sudden rush of strength?” He asked off in not knowing what was going on, he feels himself healing, & his strength increasing, why? Was it cause he has all three of the Triforce Elements; Courage, Wisdom & Power?

Epona let off a horse response that only Ben could follow through.

“You’re saying…I’ve awaken your blood from within. The one that truly ties me with you, Link & the Triforce?” Ben repeated in surprising shock; he’s awaken a bloodline that was something that only those related to Epona & Link have in common. “Then if that’s the case, I only wish for one thing in what I want to use this for…” Ben spoke in wanting to use this new awaken strength of his for something.

Epona awaited an answer, but nodded in knowing full well in what it was…

“TO SAVE MY REAL FRIENDS FROM EVIL'S WRATH!” Ben’s voice announced as everything went blank for a second.

At this time, Shadow Dragon was now standing over a beaten Mane Six. Even though the guy’s element is shutdown & he’s weaken much, the Equestrians are still no match against him.

“You…won’t win…” Twilight struggled to speak in trying to stand up along with her friends.

“I’m afraid…I already have.” Shadow Dragon smiled off to say as he gets his sword ready to deliver the final blow.

“Clashfruvhmmm….” Then without warning, Shadow Dragon’s blade was stopped by an inch away from Twilight’s spot by something…

“What!?” Shadow Dragon yelped in widen eyes in seeing someone stop him; & once more…seems even more shock at by who. It was Ben Mare, but his body was healed up, once more, his TrfForce Mark was glowing to give him a golden coat flow of which was a warm, gentle, calm aura that surrounded his body along with the Master Sword & Razor Edge. "The Triforce....the pieces he's reclaimed, they are reacting, but why? This does not make sense!" The guy was lost, he knows that Ben has reclaim his lost Wisdom & Power for the Triforce, but this feeling...there was something else happening.

“Shadow Dragon, you can beat me until I’m black & blue all over…” Ben was talking down to Shadow Dragon while he was pushing the guy’s sword away from Twilight. “But if you think I’m going to sit by & watch you hurt those I truly care about…Who truly show more of what it means to be having Friendship than you’ll ever know, then it’s time I show you what THAT strength can do!” Ben yelled off against his now rival foe that he’ll show Shadow Dragon that what he says was weakness will now bite back.

Suddenly, a background music called ‘V-Volt (Short Battle Version)’ from the Pokemon XY Series. Everyone was watching in seeing something was happening.

“HURRHRAAAHRAAAUGHHH!” Suddenly, a spiritual form of Epona was seen behind Ben’s presence in making a loud horse battle cry. “Wrrususfruvhmmm…” Then Ben’s body felt a tiny bit more of something aiding him, as if giving him strength & to surprise his opponent to push the Dark Mystic away from his friends.

“GRRR….It can’t be…” Shadow Dragon was suddenly finding himself being pushed back while witnessing this new show of strength. “His bloodline…has awakened to be in sync with the Triforce than before!” Shadow Dragon exclaimed in seeing the bloodline of Epona awaken with Ben to not only gain more strength to fight, but syncing himself with the Triforce to get stronger.

Song: Dragon, Ghost, Ground, Flying
Poison, Bug, Water, Electric, Rock, Grass, Dark

“KURPOWWFRUVHMMM…/GRRUUAGGH….” Then in a sudden white implosive, Shadow Dragon was pushed further backwards while Ben soon stood in having finally gotten an edge.

Song: Ice, Normal, Fire, Fighting
Steel, Physic, Fairy

“Wha-What just happened?” Tech yelps in looking terrified, when did Ben suddenly get his second wind?

The song reach a pause moment as Ben got himself ready to go into battle again while his opponent was getting his own bearings.

“Am I…seeing things?” Rarity look up closely in wondering if they are all seeing things.

“No ye ain’t, I’ve seen it too!” Applejack shook her head in stating that they are seeing clear as day.

At that moment, the song continues to be heard in the background.

Song: Now then, my adventure starts here, it will take me beyond the light
As I push my way through the rain of tears falling from the heavens

“Wow! Look at Ben glow like that!” Pinkie Pie spoke off in seeing that Ben was looking a bit more heroic then before.

“Oh my, he does look very…glowy!” Fluttershy spoke off surprised by what they are seeing here for a first time.

“Ben must have awaken something more than an object, it was something much stronger than a weapon; his spirit.” Twilight stated in theorizing what it was that Ben has unlock, something that ties by bloodline.

“All I can say is that he looks really cool right now.” Rainbow Dash smirked off proudly in seeing that right now, Ben looks ready to kick things into high gear.

Song: Now then, I’ll work up my courage and go, to surpass my yesterday self
Every encounter on my way is precious
I’m a super excited challenger

“You better be ready, cause now that I’m back on my hooves, I’m not going down again or let a false friendship slow me down!” Ben issued forth to say this in getting himself ready for battle.

“Hmph…even if you’ve awakened your bloodline of Epona, you stand no chance against me even with this next feat of strength boost.” Shadow Dragon remarked off in not feeling much intimidation or fear from seeing this.

Song: I have dreams that will definitely come true one day

Soon Shadow Dragon dashed forth to prepare a swing of his sword, & then in a quick response, Ben soon dash off with his Pegasus Boots to charge against his opponent. “Claspoowwfruvhmmm…/Puwwfruvhmmm…” Two swords were crossing to where both opponents were in a deadlock before they both repel back the other to skid near a side of the field, evenly match.

Song: That’s what you taught me, and indeed, that’s why I’m journeying

“They’re equal in terms of power now! Neither yielding to the other!” Twilight responded in surprise, both Ben & Shadow Dragon are now on a new pair of being equals.

“That’s not all I got, get ready to check out a new move!” Ben issued off in stating that he’s gonna really show his stuff now. “Swords Spin Force!” He issued forth a new name to a new move he’s gonna unleash.

Song: Red Bonds connect us in a circle and expand,
Likewise, my spirit spreads out, reaching everyone

Soon was using his two swords; Master Sword & Razor Edge, held them cross against his chest, & began to spin around. Soon he was taking the form of a cyclone form & there was a tiny flash happening within. “Puwfruvhmmm-Puwfrusvhmmm…” Suddenly, Ben’s move fired off Sword Beams from both swords that move swiftly to almost catch someone off guard.

“Clashhfruvhmmm…” But Shadow Dragon used his own sword to block the two Sword Beams. “Powwfruvhmmm…” Both attacks that clash created a tiny cloud burst of smoke, but Shadow Dragon felt something off.

Song: Blue is our planet and it’s hope shines bright;
Yellow flowers blossom

“Their stronger somehow. As if sharpen with more fighting spirit with speed & power.” Shadow Dragon stated in having seen this technique for a first time to understand it from the Sword Beams; it’s given Ben a boost somehow.

“Frusssfruvhmmm…” Then without warning, Ben was seen dashing through the smokescreen to attack with a third strike intended.

“Whaaaat!” Shadow Dragon yelped in seeing this, Ben had another move ready on hand when he was defenseless after knocking the first two attacks.

“Slaassshhfruvhhmmm…” Then Ben delivered a cross-slash with his two swords close together to make a single big blade to deliver some extra damage count.

“Guuwwaaaaughhh!” Shadow Dragon let off a yelp gasp cry in what had happened to him while in a slow motion.

Soon Ben was seen across the field from after he landed a blow against his opponent. Just as the song was pausing to bring to its final closure…

Song: Dragon, Ghost, Ground, Flying
Poison, Bug, Water, Electric, Rock, Grass, Dark
Ice, Normal, Fire, Fighting
Steel, Physic, Fairy

“How was it….hope it was impressive for you…Chase.” Ben utter quietly with his voice as he ushered the name that Shadow Dragon used; now letting him taste what Ben Mare has truly learn.

Silence soon filled the air as no one made a sound while the shadowy forms of Shadow Dragon on the left & Ben Mare on the right stood from where the latter attacked the former.

“Gaaaugh-haahh…Gaaaugh!” Shadow Dragon was letting some tiny gasp before suddenly yelping as he soon drop down on his kneels & dug his sword into the ground for support.

At that moment, the background music begins to cease being heard at this time. But for many that were seeing it, & even the other Dark Mystics, they couldn’t believe it…Shadow Dragon was down…by Ben!

Meanwhile from afar at this very moment. Lelouch & Celtic watch the scenery from above a hill while seeing what occurred surprised them, Ben has somehow turn the battle & left Shadow Dragon in a state of injury.

“No….I will not let it end here.” Lelocuh snapped in about to do something, but…

“No, you have done enough as it is. It is time we leave.” Celtic place her hoof on this guy to cease, their actions in what’s occurring is already expired.

“You dare give me orders?” Lelouch glared at this time witch for daring to tell him what he can & can’t do.

“As of now, I can sense other allies arriving. If you stay to interfere anymore, then you will have to deal with both a large gathering of Element Users, plus an entire army of Mystics. Many of which are Ultimate Warrior Rank & beyond, do you wish to take the chance while still licking your own wounds?” Celtic explained the logic of hat will be occurring soon, that more allies for Ben’s group will arrive & if they join together, even Lelouch won’t be able to escape such a battle without suffering more scratch wounds to his already injured state from what Kilik’s sacred mirror did to him.

“Grrr…” Lelouch growls in fury in clutching the burn marks in hating to admit it, but Celtic was right; the invasion has drag on too long, the side of evil will not last & with more allies arriving including the Mystics, they will no doubt engage him with their best warriors. “Fine, you convince me, lets leave the rest to them.” Lelouch exclaimed off to say this in a dry tone.

“Indeed, for the late enemy arrival will show up to cause some attention focus & then of course…there is other things that will serve to aid the side of evil.” Celtic explained the little basic notes of what will happen before another event shall take place that will aid the forces of evil.

Without warning, Lelouch & Celtic vanish from sight knowing they were not about to risk sticking around in what comes next. And returning back to what is currently going on is that many are still absorbing the fact of Shadow Dragon’s sudden fall…by the one student he never expected to out due him; Ben Mare.

“No way! Shadow Dragon can’t be beat!” Tech gasped off in seeing this, this can’t be real, can it? “This doesn’t count, on so many reasons & because of the handicap!” He was protesting in saying that cause Ben got the handicap when Shadow Dragon was badly hurt from Rufus's special spell in causing the guy's dark element being shutdown & still wounded, this victory shouldn’t count.

“Aw shut it, mama’s colt!” Phobos snapped off at Tech for being a whinier of all thing,; like they even care for the small stuff.

“How can this be, Ben Mare’s strength has gone up! He hasn't even awaken any Mystic Forms in order to stop Shadow Dragon?” Longblade questioned off in seeing that someone like Ben has managed to push Shadow Dragon this far.

"That's because he's unlock something...the strength of friendship." Starlight Glimmer issued off to state this to their foe in Longblade; what Ben has done was brought forth strength of friendship to turn the tide.

“Grr….clearly, I’ve underestimated you Benjamin, to not only see your bloodline awaken, but to use a new move I never knew, I was off guard by such remarkable surprises.” Shadow Dragon spoke off in having seen it with his own eyes that Ben has brought out such new strength in such a short amount of time.

“And now, we can finally say it’s over…” Ben declared off in saying that with this, it’s over and he’s won.

“I wouldn’t be so certain.” A voice matching Twilight was heard that made everyone feel puzzled and confused all a sudden.

Then without warning, a Corridor of Darkness opened near Shadow Dragon, & out of it came someone in a familiar hooded cloak getup. And as she stood in front to defend Shadow Dragon, her hood was push back to reveal it was…

“Twilight Moon!” Twilight & the others responded in seeing that the one who looks like Twilight was here.

“Oh great, now the Apocalypse Ponies are getting involved.” Spike slapped his forehead in seeing that they got more foes coming up to greet them.

“You…shouldn’t have come.” Shadow Dragon groans to say this about this mare coming to help him.

“You shouldn’t have fought with such odds.” Twilight Moon narrow her eyes to remark off that Shadow Dragon was fighting with bad odds of no Element of Darkness & was wounded from his body being burned by Rufus' new Element LightBurst Alchemy Spell.

“Indeed, had you fought to your full strength, this loss would not have happened.” Tso Lan’s spirit appeared behind Twilight Moon in stating how such matters have turn out here.

“Enough Tso Lan, we’re taking Shadow Dragon and leaving this place.” Twilight Moon issued off in what they are gonna be doing here.

“You think after all this time, the attacks, the misery, the lies he pulled, that I’m going to let him walk off without answering for his crimes?” Ben spoke off to say in getting ready to take on this Twilight lookalike to make sure Shadow Dragon pays up for his evil deeds.

Meanwhile, a stomping sound was heard as many saw the fallen Hydragoon was finally back on its feet for being temporally knockout by that stunt Nightclaw did to it. And soon Dragoking let off a snarl to growl before his weaken master in about to defend him from anyone that dares approach him. The gang stood their ground as they hate to fight Anakonda's father who helped the Serpent Clan in the past, but Shadow Dragon's group was the cause of it, but now...now things are just confusing...

“Perhaps you should learn to stop when your chances are still high.” Spoke another voice that was heard in the distance that no one seem to be familiar with.

“Who said that?” Ben asked off in not knowing who it was that was speaking towards them, was it friend or an enemy?

“You best be careful Ben. You’re about to meet a real nightmare.” Shadow Dragon spoke off to simply say this much in knowing clearly well of who has started to come now of all times. “For now…Kishin Akuma comes.” He ushered off in knowing who’s coming here & it won’t be pleasant.

Before Ben could ask what Shadow Dragon meant or who the heck was that character supposed to be…something began to happen. Some dark portal erupted from the ground behind Shadow Dragon & Twilight Moon, as it seem to erupt from below. But in truth, something was seen appearing from it as it was slowly making its way across to be seen. All eyes begin to stare forth at some new face that was coming from some dark nexus type of transportation to be presented. It looks like while everyone may have dealt with the invading Dark Mystic Army & brought down Shadow Dragon, looks like a new threat is just arising…

Author's Note:

NOTES: A small reference for Ahsoka VS, Darth Vader chat & fight action can be noticed during Ben & Shadow Dragon's fight scene event.

Senseless Joe is VISION-KING’s OC Pony that join in from his posted story ‘MLP: Senseless Actions Make No Sense’ that lives in Ponyville.

At last, I got this up. But from another reason, something else will be happening. In the next chapter, a new enemy called Kishin Akuma appears & he begins to show that his presence is like living in a nightmare. It almost brings a new terror to Ben's will, but help arrives in the form...of Ben's TRUE Friends, the allies Ben & the gang have made from Element Users to Mystics. Seeing the situation, Shadow Dragon request they leave now as they accomplished their task. But even while one thing passes, Grimmore prepares an act that will change the flow of battle & effect...the Mystics! What will happen, stay tune to find out...