• Published 27th Apr 2016
  • 1,448 Views, 0 Comments

Friends Today...Enemies Tomorrow - JusSonic



The secret of a pony that the Mane Six thought was an ally is about to be exposed.

  • ...
6
 0
 1,448

Chapter 01: Chase Into Corner

Friends Today…Enemies Tomorrow

Chapter 01: Chase Into Corner

The scene begins to open upon a dawn of a new day of what is currently going on in the Rainbow Kingdom. All of the ponies were going about their daily lives as usual with a few minor moments when some strange trouble comes to their neck of the woods. Be it from small threats to the Three Lords as long as there are some heroes to help out, the citizens feel a bit safe at least. Right now, we focus on where we find Twilight & Spike moving across the busy market streets of Ponyville in inspecting the town. Starlight Glimmer was also tagging along to help out along the way.

"This makes about the fourteenth area to check up on its currency & I think we're almost through Twilight." Starlight Glimmer stated off in looking over of how many places they check to see how things are doing.

“That's good to hear Starlight. Looks like everything seems to be another fine day going by, anything to update Spike?” Twilight spoke up to say in smiling at the peaceful look of the situation of their town.

“Nothing too unusual….last week was the issue about somethings that really was a bother.” Spike replied off to say this while recalling about the stuff they last dealt with that was a bother to many of them.

“Hugh, between dealing with Evil Spirits haunting my friends after they saw a scary movie and helping Tough with Anger-Management Classes. The week’s been pretty busy.” Twilight sighs to say this in recalling the last few things they have dealt with that were a real pain to handle.

“Tell me about it.” Spike rolled his eyes in agreeing on those topics. “So are we meeting up with the others?” He asked off in what they are gonna be doing next here now.

“You bet! For once, I like to enjoy a day to spend time with my family and friends.” Twilight smiled off to say this in feeling ready to just enjoy the day.

“Yo Twilight!” Rainbow Dash’s voice was heard before she zoom down to land in front of her pal. “Glad to see me drop in?” She asked off usual eager and bragging of being cool as can be which earn some eyeballs rolling in dealing with Rainbow’s ego.

"I think that's your usual approach." Starlight Glimmer stated about Rainbow's entrance is....the same routine approach.

“Oh, how about me popping in? Does that work?” Pinkie Pie pops in to surprise Twilight & Spike, the pink pony loves to surprise them in any way she can.

“Pinkie Pie, ye always pop in unannounced.” Applejack rolled her eyes to appear on the scene to make this quoted statement about her pony pal’s surprise entrances.

“Yes, it’s like scheduling without an appointment.” Rarity stated to also appear in mentioning how Pinkie Pie pops in at any given moment.

“Um, well…at least we’re all here now.” Fluttershy shows up herself to shyly spoke to say this in a nice way of speaking.

“Hey girls, glad to see you.” Twilight smiled off in seeing her friends were gather here. “Is Nyx off with her friends right now?” Shea asked in wondering how her daughter is doing now.

“Probably Phobos too, he likes to tag along.” Spike rolled his eyes in thinking Phobos went along with Nyx to join along with the fun.

“Well, at least my sister is with them.” Rarity proudly stated of where her sister Sweetie Belle is.

“Yep, mine too.” Applejack nodded off to agree where her sister Apple Bloom is.

“Scoots as well.” Rainbow Dash issued to say in where her number one fan Scootaloo was.

“Say, where’s Ben?” Pinkie Pie asked off in noticing that Ben Mare wasn’t with Twilight & Spike.

“Oh that’s right, where is he? I don’t see him with you?” Fluttershy asked off in not seeing where Ben is, and was curious.

“I think he and Chase were having another training session together.” Twilight stated in thinking in where he love was, training with Chase the Warrior.

“Man, ever since Chase move to stay in Ponyville, he’s been helping out to train Ben to know some ways of the warrior.” Spike rub the back of his head in knowing that Chase has been like a coach to Ben from the get-go start the day he came to town.

"But.....he's not the only one, right? Kilik, Halon Blade & a few others that are good with combat type workouts are here too." Starlight Glimmer spoke off in knowing there are other skilled fighters that use weaponry & such around, so why does Ben choose Chase out of those that are the most well-known.

"Chase was the first pony to offer to help Ben out, so he feels like the guy has different wisdom on fighting maneuvers from having traveled for so long." Twilight stated off to fill in that little extra blank space about Ben's choice in going to train with Chase.

“What do yah say about checking out their training?” Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow in thinking the girls can check out the boys.

“Spying on what the boys are doing, I don’t know if that’s very ladylike.” Rarity issued to say in thinking that behavior seem a bit sneaky in her mind.

“Ah wha’s de problem, come on, it’s not like we’ll distract them.” Applejack rolled her eyes in thinking there was no problem in doing something like that.

“Right! I wanna see how they do in their training too!” Pinkie Pie perk up in smiling at loving the idea to see how the training workout with Ben’s is going.

“Well, I am a bit curious myself.” Fluttershy meekly spoke in thinking she like to see what Ben and Chase are doing to.

“Alright girls, let’s go see how Ben & Chase are doing.” Twilight smiled a bit in deciding to go along with the idea to check up on Ben and Chase.

With that, the Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer & Spike decided that they shall go off and see just how well Ben is doing with Chase. Apparently, the two have had some time in practicing their skills and such lately…

--------------------

The scene opens up to a nice little open area outside of town in where some clashing of swords is being heard. Right now, we see Nyx, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo watching from a spot nearby a tree with shade in what was going on. As it turns out, we were seeing Ben wielding the Master Sword to strike against Chase the Warrior’s sword and they were each making sharp movements, swift actions, and swordplay of trying to read each other’s moves. Chase insisted that Ben use his own abilities to give him the greater advantage while showing that though he is an Earth pony, Chase can handle it. Ben was even going for a Sword Beam of which its quickness almost cut across Chase’s mane if he didn’t dodge while the attack cut strike through a tree. Having seen how quick the attack was, Chase smiled at his opponent.

“Very well performed Ben, I see you’ve improved some of your skills.” Chase smiled in seeing how well Ben’s swordsmen skills have improved as of lately.

“I’ve had a few other training partners besides you Chase.” Ben quoted off in mentioning this factor to the guy he’s training with. “Kilik & Halon Blade have also helped me train, along with facing some enemies we came across.” Ben spoke off that he’s had lots of time to train against other skills warriors and battle against strong foes.

"You've grown stronger than before when you unite with both Wisdom and Power. Very impressive."

"Thanks. And to be honest, I actually have them before."

"What do you mean?" Chase ask Ben puzzled while arching an eyebrow at this.

"You're not gonna believe this but in the timeline I came from, I actually have three of them together. Thanks to Grimmore, Seekcurse and Amon, I lost them both." Ben remarks dryly, recalling the incident that made him lose his Triforce pieces temporarily.

"I see. So, how it goes with your adventure of finding them?"

"A Big Headache. I came across with the Mystic Councilpony of Wisdom for Element of Wisdom. And boy, that mare gives me pain of my flank especially her crazy officers and riddles. I'd never understand why mom and Aunt Luna considered her to be the best Godmother."

Chase chuckles as he spoke up, "At least, she's harmless than Nezha. That day... It was risky of you to do such a thing. You know, he's an Ultimate Mystic Pony."

"He claimed that he wants Nyx to be on his side for her Demon Power. Nerve of him, calling her a Demon! No one does that without a fight!" Ben remarks in disgust, still upset by what Nezha has dared to call his daughter.

"And you did - terribly. You even almost lose your life during the fight, if it weren't for Master Andy. You were lucky to have him - he's one of the best Martial Art Masters."

"Yeah. And I kinda surprise that he used to train Shadow Dragon."

"There's a lot of thing you don't know about. Anyway, let us see if their training can help you keep up with my own skills.” Chase made a playful smile to see if what Ben has learn can even match him.

“Bring it!” Ben smiled off to accept taking on the challenge.

Now both fighters were striking their swords against each other without a care or worry. The CMC & Phobos were watching this from the sidelines, as now the two swordsmen were clashing and trying to push the other one back. When Chase almost landed a blow, Ben magically summoned the Iron Boots, which gave him more weight than Chase to hold his Master Sword to block the attack and then throw the guy back. Chase smiled again in seeing Ben was really thinking on his feet, or hooves, but he was only getting started. And while the two ponies are striking their blades, the CMC & Phobos soon see some folks to join them, and it was none other than Twilight, Spike, Starlight Glimmer and the rest of the Mane Six gang.

“Hey mommy, come to watch daddy train too?” Nyx smiled in seeing her mother came by from when they are seeing how well Ben was facing Chase.

“Well…we came to check up on them.” Twilight shrug off her shoulders to simply say this fact of logic.

“Man, you should see them in action.” Scootaloo stated to say in how well Ben and Chase are doing.

“They’re zipping at it, all zoom-zoom!” Sweetie Belle pointed off in saying the training was going so fast, it’s hard to keep an eye on the two.

“Zipping and zooming, really now?” Rainbow Dash asked in being intrigued from having heard this all of a sudden.

“So far, Ben looks like he’s lasting a lot more better with Chase’s training.” Apple Bloom stated to say that from what the fillies are seeing, Ben is doing well to last against Chase.

“Well, if my memory is right, Chase has been around fer almost a year or a half.” Applejack held her chin in thinking how long ago it was since Chase started to live among them.

"He's been here for only that long?" Starlight Glimmer replied off in being curious, she heard Chase had recently moved in while she has only lived in the Rainbow Kingdom for like....a month or 2 or 3.

“Oh! Maybe we can throw him a party of it being his one year or half year of moving to Ponyville!” Pinkie Pie spoke off in liking the sounds of that, that they can throw a party for Chase.

“Darling, don’t forget, Chase is…well, not really into parties…even the wild one you & Cheese Sandwich threw for Rainbow.” Rarity slightly halted the idea to remind the pink pony that Chase is not much a party pony.

“I know I be shy to attend, but…even still, I like to go if my friends were involved.” Fluttershy meekly spoke with a little smile that even if she doesn’t feel well to go to parties, she’s happy to be around friends.

“Woah now! Check it out…something’s happening with Ben!” Spike yelps off to say something in seeing a light happening during the training.

“Wrusshvmm….” Just as everyone’s eyes were focus on Ben, his Triforce mark glowed, as while he was focusing, something else began to happen. “Prrussfruvhmmm…” And then suddenly, something appeared in Ben’s left hoof that he unknowingly grasp upon. It looked like a magnifier that is violet color, gold base bottom & three red spikes off the top. And the lens is crystal clear, except for what looks like a red diamond shape eye in the center, making it look like the lens is an eye. Truly, it was an unexpected to see its appearance out of nowhere.

“Hugh!” Everyone gasped in seeing Ben summon something of which they don’t know what it was. While Chase however, watched this with wide shock eyes, the new item Ben has summoned…he ‘KNOWS’ it.

"Woah, I never seen him summon THAT before!" Starlight Glimmer exclaimed in surprise in seeing something new Ben was wielding.

“Ben…what is that?” Twilight slowly asked as she & the other Mane Six gang approach to check up on Ben.

“Hugh…oh hey Twilight, were you watching?” Ben look to see that Twilight was here and smiled in seeing her from watching him and Chase train.

“Never mind that, what’s that you got?” Spike pointed off to say that Ben has something knew to be seen.

“Hugh?” Ben suddenly looked to his left hoof in finding that he was holding what seem like…an unusual magnifying glass. “Woah, I was trying to focus on getting ready to go out a bit more and…I summoned a new item…and…I know it!” Ben responded off in being surprised in what he’s summoned and he knows what it is too.

“The Lens of Truth….” Chase responded off to answer the question that was on everyone’s mind, as it’s an object he was once familiar with. “The artifact that is referred to as the ‘eye of truth’ that detects illusions & invisible objects.” He stated in what the Lens of truth can be used for as its name states.

“Right, and I’ve already had the intel thanks to the Triforce of Wisdom when it was first brought up that I did some research.” Ben nodded in what Chase’s current knowledge was true while he knew a little more. “A magical lens crafted by the Sheikah can allow one to see through any illusion, such as hidden doors, pits & other things like objects that are fake, invisible ladders, platforms, enemies & ghost. Heck, using it on the contents of any large treasure chest before opening it can allow one to avoid trapped chests.” Ben explained how much this lens could be used to help them out expose any illusions and see what’s hidden from the naked eye.

“SWEET! You unlock another object Ben!” Pinkie Pie smiled off to say in seeing that they really got lucky here.

"I have to say....this object looks like....it'll be the most useful in certain events." Starlight Glimmer stated off in feeling like this was an item that could help Ben out the most in the fields of enemy illusions & what is really there.

“I just got a great idea, close your eyes!” Rainbow Dash smiled in having come up with something and wanted Ben to partake in in.

Ben shut his eyes as Rainbow Dash quickly soars around in trying to set something up at the time while the others that didn’t shut their eyes watch. Rainbow came to Twilight, whisper for something which she poof to make and the flier soar off with it. And it wasn’t long until the daring pony was already finished.

“Okay! Open them!” Rainbow Dash called out as Ben open his eyes to look around a bit. “I hidden something around here, what did I hid?” She issued off that she wants Ben to figure out what she hid.

Ben soon held up the Lens of Truth and suddenly he was seeing through the lens that clear through things around. While the walls, the grass, the trees seem the same, when he looked near a building, a drape was seen, but it focus through to pierce the cloth to show Ben that it was a magic cloth that hidden a ladder underneath it.

“You move some magic cloth drape Twilight cast to conceal a ladder going up that building.” Ben pointed off to say this with a smile, which made Rainbow Dash gasp before flying over to remove the drape and there was a ladder she hid; Ben managed to know after she hid it when his eyes were shut.

“Oh my….it really does work.” Fluttershy responded to be surprise in seeing that Ben’s new item, the Lens of Truth, really works well.

“Wait….what about pointing’ dat thing at a pony?” Applejack asked off in thinking that new item could do something else if looking through it at a living being than an object.

“Bet he can’t tell if someone’s hiding something.” Phobos smiled off in thinking that the Lens of Truth can’t tell if they are hiding something.

Ben then used the Lens of Truth on Phobos to see if he was hiding something. The only thing the baby Moon Dragon concealed was that from his teeth, were rosy-shaped gems that were caught in between, but the lens pierce through to reveal what was hidden.

“You ate some Gem Roses today, didn’t you?” Ben spoke off plainly in having seen what Phobos was hiding…at least what was between the baby Moon Dragon’s teeth and now lies in his stomach.

“WHAT! But how…I ate that thing when some merchant said to give it as a peace token to Princess Twilight!” Phobos yelped at having heard what Ben said about what he did, that was something he hid and…that lens thing reveal the truth he hid!

“And you ate it when it was meant for her?” Spike asked off that Phobos ate something that was a gift to Twilight.

“I was hungry, okay? Like you even skip out eating a gem in front of you.” Phobos remarked off to tell the baby Dragon that even Spike would eat a tasty gem without thinking ahead.

“Oh Phobos!” Nyx rolled her eyes in seeing her pet pal was again being his silly self.

"The Lens of Truth...it really can see the truth hidden from view!" Starlight Glimmer exclaimed in being very amazed, Ben's new object found things hidden by magic & conceal that was hard to see.

“My word, that item of yours Ben, why…you could very well see the truth behind all things.” Rarity responded to say in seeing that Ben has truly, a new Item given from the Triforce to help the stallion along.

“It’s more than that Rarity.” Twilight spoke to her friend in seeing what the Lens Of Truth can really do. “Ben, the Lens of Truth can do a lot of good, it could even help us against the enemy’s tricks and illusion or even disguises.” She stated in knowing that with such a powerful item, they won’t be fooled by illusions the enemy sets up to trick them or hid any traps.

“Like Ronson when he was seen to be some honest to good Mayor of Manehattan when he was actually the King of Changelings who fooled everyone.” Ben stated in knowing that what was almost too good to be true was only a trick and illusion to fool them when in truth; Ronson was an enemy.

“Yes, an enemy among ranks that you cannot foresee or tell, because they use clever & deceitful tactics.” Chase slowly nodded in understanding that course of action, though he and Ronson are in two different leagues of how to perform such actions to fool everyone.

“So what you think of this Chase, now I got a really good item from the TriForce that can be the best of help.” Ben smiled inferring pretty good of having the Lens of Truth, with it, all illusions and tricks are useless.

“Be careful Ben, sometimes using what’s the truth to learn about something can also lead to problems if your not careful.” Chase spoke forth in wanting Ben to understand that wanting to know the truth can have some strange effects on the one who learns it. “While it’s good to use on your enemies, isn’t there some truths that your friends like better to be hidden than expose?” He used this fact to convince Ben to not use the Lens of Truth on many of who have certain secrets best kept hidden for good reason, even for Chase’s own.

“Well…I guess so, otherwise…it would be an invasion of privacy.” Ben shrug off in following that idea since if he learn something he shouldn’t, it be invading someone’s private life or hiding something for good reason.

“Good…now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go and mediate for a while. Congrats of your unlocking another ability of yours Ben Mare, use it wisely.” Chase replied off to simply say this in giving some praise to Ben on what he’s managed to achieve while preparing to leave now.

Soon Chase turns to leave at this time while leaving many to ponder his words that were said. Ben was also feeling concern as if maybe he did something wrong, this new Magic Item he unlock from the Triforce Element was amazing. But then Ben noticed that Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were looking through the front of the lens to look out at anything when Ben lay the Lens of Truth down to their level of height.

“Hey, what are you three looking through here?” Ben raised an eyebrow in seeing the CMC were looking through his Lens of Truth to see it up close.

“Well you had the thing lowered and we took a peek.” Scootaloo spoke off in stating what they were doing while Ben was lost in thought.

“And we saw what it showed us, including towards Chase.” Sweetie Belle stated in looking at the lens to see all objects, including the direction Chase went to.

“It did? Wha…what did you see?” Spike yelped in having heard that as now everyone was curious of what truth was revealed.

“Well….nothin’ really, it seem ta show he was fine as an apple seed.” Apple Bloom shrug off to say that there didn’t seem like nothing was wrong with Chase through the Lens of Truth.

“Alright ye little ones, let’s not be nosing’ in on Chase like another Gabby Gum matter.” Applejack rolled her eyes to have the CMC settle down and not go around poking their noses to expose any secrets like another matter that happened before in the past.

“Yes, I’m certain he’s not hiding anything that he didn’t show us.” Rarity nodded off in thinking Chase wasn’t hiding anything terrible from them, it didn’t seem so?

“Well…you gotta admit one thing. We all have been curious about the guy. Like my cousin Brave Heart once said about not trusting him.” Rainbow Dash spoke up in thinking that when her cousin spoke about trust issues with Chase, it kinda started something there.

“And a few other Element Users we met and befriend said there was something about Chase that seem off.” Pinkie Pie also clued in about the matter in which many new Element Users they met think Chase seem like he was hiding something from them.

“It is strange that while Chase has help us out a lot, there seem to be others who’s sense of judgement says he’s hiding something.” Fluttershy held her chin to meekly speak up that if many who felt Chase seem suspicious to be trusted seem pretty sure of themselves.

"It is strange, why would many feel like something was off with Chase that one shouldn't trust him. I know that I came off as someone nice, but was tricking you all before....well, certain events took place." Starlight Glimmer slightly spoke off in recalling how she deceived many on the first time they met to even what she was doing behind the scenes & the last issue she cause to Twilight before it was resolved.

“Girls…maybe we shouldn’t dig too deep in this, I mean…maybe Chase is right…there are some truths we shouldn’t reveal if they may hurt another.” Twilight spoke in feeling they shouldn’t push themselves too much on the case, after all, what if the truth might hurt them, can they risk it?

“Yeah…I guess so.” Ben slowly spoke off in looking at the Lens of Truth, trying to ponder the thoughts of what he’s heard and what he heard from others in the past involving Chase. “Still…why do those with more experience & senses say they can’t trust Chase? If he was hiding something, wouldn’t the Lens of Truth reveal it? This will be a hard thing for me to understand, I’m sure.” Ben spoke in his mind in feeling that he wants to be okay in trusting Chase the Warrior and his new item seem to say the stallion was okay, but…the words of those who are good friends with him and the gang…feel like they say they should watch Chase more closely.

Suddenly, Spike burps out his flames that changed into a familiar scroll. Twilight caught the scroll to begin reading it to learn what the message was.

“What is it mommy? A message from Grandma Celestia?” Nyx asked what her mother read off the scroll that came from Princess Celestia.

“Yes, she likes us to come to Canterlot, says there’s someone she wants us to meet that’ll help in our work to protect us from our enemies.” Twilight nodded her head in stating that the message said they are to meet with Celestia at Canterlot Castle to meet someone; whoever it is must be important or something.

Lelouch was standing above the Castle of Friendship as he was looking at Ben and his friends chatting with each other. He smirked beneath his mask.

"It's almost time. Time to see if he can give in his anger and rage as I am. This would be interesting. How will he react to his so-called master?" Lelouch ask Celtic, who stood behind him in amusement.

"You enjoy torturing this boy, don't you? He reminds me of you..." Celtic ask, recalling what Ben reminds him of.

"Well, I have to be sure that he's indeed one of mine after he had failed to realize and stop me from controlling Unity to destroy everything. His greatest defeat had given him a drive and obsession in finding the Elements and be ready to defeat his enemies. If he is, then he would be one day free our master from the prison."

"Yes..."

"Let's go and watch the movie. Let's see what can he do next..." Lelouch said in amusement. Whatever happens next will be a good show to watch indeed!

The scene grows dark here as everyone gets ready to go off to Canterlot at this time. Whatever is about to go down, the gang shall surely learn in due time.

--------------------

At the time behind an alley, Tech was seen watching the Mane Six group leave in their preparation to head off to Canterlot Castle. Tech was using a cloak to be all stealthy and stuff, but as he was about to move….someone came from behind to tap him; it was Chase.

“Gaaagh!” Tech squealed a bit to turn in panic when Chase touch him. “Touch me and I’ll scream!” He stated off that if the person touches him, he’ll scream really loud.

“You just did, Tech.” Chase narrow his eyes at the idiot fool for not realizing that he already scream when he touch the mama’s colt.

“Oh, Shadow Dragon…hey, how’s it going?” Tech sigh in seeing who was here and started to realize a little.

“Apparently, something has occurred. Ben has finally unlocked the Lens of Truth.” As Chase was speaking this, he slowly transforms himself back into his true Dark Mystic self; Shadow Dragon.

“What! But-but…that means….” Tech yelps to gasp in hearing this that sounded real bad. “That means…he’ll expose you from being Chase to who you really are, as Shadow Dragon!” Tech was right, the Lens of Truth could expose Shadow Dragon’s form as Chase the Warrior and it’ll be curtains for the undercover Dark Mystic.

“You simpleton! Dark Curse gave me the Reversing Mirror to be magically conceal and to keep Ben’s Lens of Truth from seeing who I really am.” Shadow Dragon remarked off to remind Tech of what he has to counter that effect.

“Oh right, I forgot about that. Oh, by the way…there’s a message from the Three Lords.” Tech slowly was absorbing that info before also mentioning something else at the matter.

“From Lord Dark Curse and the others?” Shadow Dragon raised an eyebrow in hearing this, the Three Lords of Equestria have a message for him; what could it be?

“Yes, they want to have a chat with you to discuss what you’ve learn to figure out the location of the Mystic Shield.” Tech nodded off in stating that the discussion with the top major three villains is about the location of the Mystic Shield.

“Hmm…my scouting to narrow off where the Mystics choose to hide it has been cleared of only a few possible choices.” Shadow Dragon held his chin in stating that he’s search while he stayed in Ponyville to only know locations the Mystic Shield is NOT kept hidden in.

“Right, you’ve clear off already 90 percent of any area in all of Ponyville, so we’re almost done.” Tech nods off to say about how much searching has been done, and so far, the Mystic Shield search is down to the final 10 percent.

“Come Tech, we must go and see them.” Shadow Dragon issued that they need to go and meet up with the Three Lords about the undercover mission of his task. “I believe time is of the essence, with Ben’s Lens of Truth awakened, keeping my cover up will not last forever. I’ll need to settle the Mystic Shield’s destruction by the end of this week.” He stated in knowing that time is crucial, with the Lens of Truth brought forth, Shadow Dragon can’t perform a mere illusion of himself while being Chase the Warrior, even with the Reversing Mirror, one slip up is all it takes especially if any Mystics intervene to make things difficult.

“Whatever you say, SD!” Tech saluted to say in having heard what Shadow Dragon was telling him before being ready to go.

Soon a Corridor of Darkness opened up to which the Dark Mystics went through to be taken somewhere, likely to Shadow Dragon’s living place. As everything blurs out, more and more things grow as to what is about to happen during the coming fate of Shadow Dragon’s mission…and the truth of who Chase really is to the public’s eye.

Author's Note:

Looks like some strange things are happening at the start of this story. When Twilight & her gang along with Goldie's group arrive at Canterlot Castle, they are soon introduce to a new Element User: Rufus Lore. And from learning the guy holds a powerful ability with one's 'Memory' & how he came to be, what will be his action to help everyone. And while this is going on, what will a meeting with the Three Lords of Equestria be like to know that Shadow Dragon must find the Mystic Shield before his undercover mission is expose to everyone. So much is about to go down, what will the results be like? Guess we'll have to stay tune to find out...

The reason for Lelouch and Celtic's scene and reference? Well, it will be a secret...for now.