• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 6,038 Views, 343 Comments

From man to mare: I love my mommy - The Psychopath



Silver is now pregnant, courtesy of the true Silver. Will his mind break down or will she cope?

  • ...
23
 343
 6,038

Her cutie mark

I suddenly awoke in the house wth a loud crack in my head. I looked around to see everything, and smiled as I saw that it was all normal. A wipe to my forehead, followed by an exhale, and a slouuching back into the bed, I thought out loud:

"Now THAT was a weird-ass dream. Fucking...guardians..." I moaned as I forced myself out of bed. "Still. That did give me a lesson...hmm...I better go see Amber to see if she's alright. Still, what in the world was that about? Why would I dream about my own mind, and why did that seem so confusing and deus ex machina-esque? I hate having weird dreams."

Walking out of my room, I could see Cyclon reading a book, and Amber playing around in her mage costume.

"Hey."

"Mom!" Jewel shouted as she jumped towards me and hugged me hard.

"Hey there. We need to stop seeing eachother like this."

"It's becoming a nasty habit. You need to stop scaring us like that."

I gave Cyclon a little kiss on the cheek, and he blushed and cringed for a moment.

"Since when do YOU give me kisses voluntarily?"

"It was a one time thing. Don't get too into it."

"Oh yeah?" he grabbed me and put me into one of those 'romantic holds'. "And what if I force you to kiss me on the lips for an extended period of time."

"Then HEADBUTT!"

"Wha-OW!"

He immediately let go and dropped onto the floor, rubbing his face, before I body slammed him.

"I said it was a ONE TIME THING! So...what happened to me?"

"Owww. You passed out in front of everypony. That necklace began to erupt in a blue fire that Princess Luna had trouble taking care of. She was unable to extinguish the flames. Then-"

As he started the next part of his story, I saw Jewel take off her mage clothes, and noticed something on her flank.

"Jewel, what's that on your flank?"

"Hm?" she wondered as she looked plainly at her flank, only to bounce five feet in the air as she remembered that she had that. "I've got my cutie mark! I got it thanks to you!"

"Huh!?"

That mark on her flank looked like a white ball of light surrounded by what seemed to be three crystals going around it in a type of tri-bladed glaive motion. The beginning of the crystal blades were nearly touching the white ball of light, but extended forward, barely even curving. They seemed to be manipulating that ball.

"Yeah. I was about to get to that. You see, Luna, ahem, PRINCESS Luna, you're making me get your bad habits, couldn't get rid of the blue flames around you. They started to spread, so we all backed off, that's when little miss danger hunter here jumped into the flames to save you. The princess thought she was lost, but the flames stayed away from her for some reason, so she tried to use her magic to save you, but it wouldn't work. The flames continued to grow outwards, but she kept trying and trying. When she was tired uot and couldn't use her magic anymore, she started to cry on your shoulder."

Jewel, started to hug me even harder as she looked saddened.

"I just stared at her. She just wouldn't give up, but then, something happened. The flames glew brighter for a moment, and then her horn began to shine blindingly. All the fires gathered into a blue tornado above her head, and that tornado devoured the magic that was gathering up inside of you. Then, the tornado just burst into an explosion of blue sparkles and shot about around the world. The princess thinks that it was just the magic spreading around like it always does, but she needed to be sure. She observed your body and noticed that your breathing was much better and that there was no random fluctuation of magic coming from your body."

"Wait...that dream...was it made from what she did? Not possible." I thought as I looked down onto the tiny filly hugging me tightly.

"So what does that cutie mark stand for?"

"For magical manipulation! I'm not too good in making spells, but I can control things and make them change appearance. It's all thanks to you, mom!"

"When you were considered A-OK, we took you to bed and let you lie down in it. You had started to mumble something about 'Click Clock' though. What does that mean?"

My eyes widened as my pupils shrunk.

"I have no idea. How did the party go?"

"We continued it despite your little injury, although poor Amber was more interested in staying by your side than play with all the stuff. Speaking of, Motel passed by. He cleaned the dress Rarity had made for you. You remember, the one with the three gems?"

He handed...err...hoofded...fuck you...the dress that was hanging over a couch to me. It was shinier than I remembered.

"And why, pray tell, would he do such a thing?"

"For the ball that he's organizing in Canterlot."

"What? Isn't that expensive?"

"You don't know how much he's gained in the last few years. So, shall you accompany me, milady? It is tomorrow night."

"Yes, I shall. And shall the little one be joining us?" I said as I eyed Jewel.

"Hey! I'm not little anymore. I've got my cutie mark." she pouted, but both Cyclon and I chuckled.

"You'll be wearing your mage costume?"

"Yes! Like that, I'll look perfect next to Princess Luna."

"Righto. Well then, Silver, Let's go get some ice cream for the headache you've certainly gotten. Twilight is going to pass by later to check on your magic levels, so don't worry."

"Okay. Let's go."

"Yes. That was a dream in a dream. I didn't do anything. Your daughter did. However, I'd advise caution. If you do not control the sparkle soon, you will be kicked out of your own body." a voice spoke to me in my head, followed by faint ticking noises, kind of like a clock.

"You alright, mom?"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Let's go."

"Don't forget what I told you about your family. Sweet dreams."