• Published 15th Jun 2012
  • 1,256 Views, 16 Comments

My little league of ponies - pokecrafter1



a crossover between mlp fim and lol :)

  • ...
4
 16
 1,256

Chapter 4: The early game, mid

"The scenery here is simply magnificent!" Twilight thought to herself as she trotted down the middle path. Twilight had only just left the shop, taking almost as much time as rarity in deciding what to get. Although twilight was not as fashion sensitive as Rarity, she had managed to make an entire list with the pro's and con's of pretty much every single item she could buy at the moment. She had almost started on her mid game options when applejack grabbed the doran's ring and pushed twilight along the way. "I never actually realized that it took mana to cast the spells that we do! I simply must report to princess celestia about this!" Twilight thought to herself as she reached the mid lane. Twilight had already managed to establish contact with the other four ponies and was now setting a game plan.

After helping pinkie destroy the golem, which gave pinkie a strange blue ring, Twilight advanced on to the mid lane, where she set her eyes on her opponent. It was a creature she has never seen before. Right in front of her eyes was a human with the looks of a cat, holding a glowing blue ball and 9 tails. It had fascinated Twilight so much that she nearly forgot to hit the minions. "why hello!" Twilight said as she shot another minion.

The creature looked in surprise," are you talking to me?"

"why yes" Twilight chuckled "who else would i be talking to?"

The creature looks up with a mixed expression of conceit and humour "Interesting, i am Ahri and you will not stand in my way."

"stand in your way of what?" twilight asked.

Ahri, feeling a bit more eased up over playing with a noob laughed "didn't your summoner tell you anything? well since you are going to die many, many times anyway, i'll tell you. Us champions aren't just fighting for fun, no, when we win matches, we obtain praise, and anything we want."

"really! wow!" Twilight exclaimed, thinking that they could use this to rescue fluttershy.

"you really don't know anything, do you? Fine i'll tell you something else, when you shout recall, you can go back to base. However,, if you get attacked or moved while doing this, it will stop." Ahri said as she walked out of the blue light surrounding her.

"Thanks for the advice!" Twilight said with a smile. After informing the others, Twilight got into position. "now then, let's get down to business" Ahri laughed to herself "HAH! nothing will stand in my way"

"You think that you can take me down?" Ahri panted "Yeah right! i'm not giving up."

"Like i'm gonna give up either!" Twilight said, evidently winning the blows that was being traded. The mid lane had been an exciting fight. In-between each last hit, there were attacks coming out from both sides. Twilight, however was winning these trades, by skillfully timing her teleports and shields, while striking back with a beam of light that Ahri could not avoid. The strange magic around the area had also given twilight new powers, such as being able to fire a small shot of energy that explodes on impact of anything. She could also lift her enemies and send them flying back with her levitation abilities. Finally, she could summon spike, which helped her by shooting a ball of flame at the closest champion or minion. Every time she wanted to cast these spells though, twilight would have to lose control of her magic for a second, while bursting out a AOE damage and confusing enemies, causing them not to move.

Five minutes later and Ahri was almost dead, with no health potions and hardly any health left, while Twilight was still trotting around, studying the minions.

"How could i be losing to this idiot?" Ahri asked herself "She walked up to the turret just to examine it!"

As Twilight walked up to deal the final blow, she told Ahri, still with the same innocent expression, "Truth is, I already know about this world, its just so much fun to surprise people, after all, like Pinkie Pie said, it's fun to have surprises!" As the announcer shouted "First Blood", Twilight fired one last shot of energy, finishing the nine-tailed fox. "Awwww, a pity i didn't get first blood" Twilight pouted, as she recalled back to base.

OMG i finally wrote another chapter! Will try and put up another one soon! Holiday FTW!!!!!