• Published 15th Jun 2012
  • 5,445 Views, 70 Comments

Code: Lyoko: Friendship Awakens - DanBoeing



The Gang ends up stranded in the land of Equestria with no way out

  • ...
11
 70
 5,445

Chapter 2: The World Without Danger

Chapter 2

After the light had disappeared, the sky was clear, and there were 4 other ponies lying on the ground behind Twilight.

"Ugh... Aelita? Odd? Ulrich?" Jeremy called out.

He went to rub his eyes with his hand, but instead felt a hoof.

"What the heck?!" Jeremy said as he jumped back, startled at the sight of his hoof.

Aelita, Odd, and Ulrich had finally come to, only to realize that they looked very different.

"Um... Hello?" said Twilight cautiously, trying not to startle the ponies any more.

"Huh? Who is there?" asked Jeremy, who still was lying on the ground.

"Um hi... My name is Twilight Sparkle... and who are you?" said Twilight as she extended her hoof out to Jeremy.

Jeremy took her hoof and used it to help him stand up, it took him a couple seconds to get used to standing on four legs. He adjusted the glasses on his face with his hoof so he could get a better look around. He caught sight of the purple pony named Twilight that had helped him to his feet.

"Oh thank you very much Twilight Sparkle... My name is Jeremy Belpois... and do you know why I am here, or where we are?" asked Jeremy.

"I'm sorry but i can only answer one of those questions. You're in a town called Ponyville, it’s in the land known as Equestria. As an answer to another question you might ask, you are a pony, apparently. You came from the human world through a portal that was opened by a mysterious blue light... We have seen you're kind before, our friend Rainbow Dash was teleported to your world once through the same portal you enterd ours from. But this time, the portal was opened on your side." said Twilight.

"Ponyville? What kind of name is that?" Odd asked.

"Yeah... That is a strange name." said Ulrich.

Aelita rose up out of her daze. As she rose, all the ponies around her bowed their heads in respect.

"Umm... Thank you for the warm welcome, but why are you bowing?" asked Aelita.

"Because you are an Alicorn, A god of this land..." said Twilight.

“You see... Alicorns are gods with great power, they have the ability to use magic and can fly." said Rainbow Dash as she gestured towards Aelita's horn and wings.

"We can talk later, let’s go inside, I’ll give you a mirror to see your selves." said Twilight as she opened the door.

Jeremy was looking at himself in the large mirror, noticing the horn on his forehead and a strange image on his flank.

"What’s that?" Jeremy asked Twilight.

"It's called a 'Cutie Mark'. it defines your special talent. Though I can’t make out any of yours." said Twilight.

Closer investigation of the mark showed that it was an image of Lyoko on the Holo map. Aelita had The Eye of X.A.N.A., Odd had a Dog paw print, and Ulrich had two sabers. This all made sense because their special talents did deal with Lyoko. Jeremy had a light blue coat with a long blonde mane and tail with dark blue tips, while Aelita shared a color scheme with Pinkie Pie, her mane and tail were the same as Pinkie's as was her coat, but Aelita's mane was straight and short and had streaks of light pink. But Aelita had dark pink eyes, Jeremy had dark blue. Odd had a color scheme matching his last Lyoko outfit, a purple coat, yellow spikey hair with purple streaks. He also noticed he had a pair of wings. Ulrich had a light brown/ dark yellow coat with brown hair that had dark yellow streaks, and light blue eyes, Odd had light blue eyes as well.

"Sorry we didn't all properly introduce our selves... Im Rarity." said the rather stylish mare.

"H-Hello... I-I’m flutter-shy..." said the butter-yellow Pegasus very quietly.

"I'm Rainbow Dash! The best flyer in all of Equestria! The only one who was able to break the sound barrier! The only one able to-" The Rainbow maned Pegasus pony was stopped by an orange hoof going into her mouth to muffle her words.

"Enough boastin' Rainbow... He he... sorry 'bout that, she’s just a little too proud of her self... I'm Apple Jack, I run the sweet apple acres, we supply the food to Ponyville, well most of It." said the well-built pony.

then Jeremy was tackled by a pink blur that was bouncing on him.

"Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie!!! Oh we must throw a party for you guys!!! You're just going to love love love love love love my parties!!!" said the enthusiastic pink Earth pony.

"Well that’s everyone." said Twilight as she pulled Pinkie off of Jeremy.

"Ok... It's our turn now, I'm Jeremy Belpois." said Jeremy. The other three stated their names, they had no occupation.

"Come on! I'll take you guys on a tour of the place!" said Twilight enthusiastically.

"I still don't understand why it's called sugar cube corner... It's not even made of sugar! Or even a cube!" Odd complained.

"Hey, I only know just about as much as you do... Why Pinkie works there is beyond me." said Twilight.

"I must admit... This is a pretty nice place... I never thought there were alternate dimensions though!" said Jeremy.

"I know this must be hard getting used to... Especially since you’re not in human form... But something bothers me... If you turned into ponies when you came to us... Why didn't we turn into humans when we went to go find Rainbow Dash?" said Twilight.

"I have no clue, but one thing is for sure... Something must have gone horribly wrong for us to end up here... Hey Twilight... What color did the lightning in the storm look like?" asked Jeremy.

"Well... It was a light blue... Not to mention that my horn was also glowing the same color... Why do you ask?" Twilight asked in response.

"Well that makes total sense... The supercomputer was the same color... and that black hole... Or should I say portal... Was also a light blue...? Well that’s one problem solved... If only I had my computer... Maybe I could find a way back..." said Jeremy.

"Your what-now?" said Apple Jack.

All the ponies looked at Jeremy, waiting for an answer.

"Well you see-" Jeremy was cut off when Twilight interrupted him.

"It's a device that utilizes electricity to do very complex things that the brain can never do on its own... I have a book called 'Human Technology' in my library... Come on... I'll show you what it is."

"So that’s what it is? How the heck do you use it?" Pinkie asked.

"It's far too complicated for many people... And ponies don't have fingers... But I happen to know how to use it! I just need fingers" said Jeremy as he looked down at what used to be arms and sighed.

"Or you could use your horn!" Pinkie suggested.

"Hey... That's not a bad idea... the thing is... I don't know how... Either way i still don't have a-" Jeremy was cut short when something landed on him.

"Computer? Isn't this a computer?" Pinkie said as Jeremy rose to see what had hit him on the head.

"Hey... That is a computer... More importantly, it’s my laptop! How did you even find it? I didn't take it with me..." Jeremy said.

"I dunno, I found it next to you guys when you first came here and I thought it was a stone on the road that had a-"

"What the..." Jeremy said cutting off the pony.

"What is it Jeremy?" Aelita asked.

"This is impossible! My computer still has a link to Lyoko! Even though were an a completley different dimension! How is this even possible?" said Jeremy.

"What the heck is 'Lyoko'? Is that some sort of computer program?" asked Twilight.

"Kind of... Ok... here is our story... Lyoko was a virtual world that I discovered about 4 years ago... Aelita was inside this world and had no memory of what had happened to her... There were five of us... Me, Odd, Ulrich, Aelita, and Yumi, but she moved to Japan after she graduated..." Jeremy continued on with their story. Telling them everything about their adventures.

"...we knew this would be our last day on Lyoko... but we had no idea how it would end... Aelita made it to Sector Five so she could launch the program... Only to find out that that there wasn't enough power to launch the program... That is... Until her father sacrifice himself... Giving us the energy we needed to launch the program... And kill X.A.N.A. After that... We shut down the supercomputer... Or so we thought... Because when we came back to the factory to say one final goodbye before we graduated... It was on... And instead of its regular yellow glow, it was a light blue... and that’s how we ended up here." Jeremy said, finishing up the story.

Suddenly... A sound came from the computer... A sound that was all too familiar to the group...

"No... That's... That's impossible... How is this possible?!?!?!" said Jeremy in a mixture of anger, confusion, and fear. "What is it...? Jeremy?" said Aelita, even though that the four of them already knew the answer.

"It's... X.A.N.A..."