• Published 15th Jun 2012
  • 5,432 Views, 70 Comments

Code: Lyoko: Friendship Awakens - DanBoeing



The Gang ends up stranded in the land of Equestria with no way out

  • ...
11
 70
 5,432

Chapter 11: The Tale of Cazareth

Chapter 11

A crowd began to gather around the two men, Dan and Datherik, with many more ponies coming, all from different areas, to get a glimpse at a rare sight.

"You were dead." said Dan, breaking the silence in the air.

"I was never dead, I was simply in non-existence for a period of time." replied Datherik.

"Now that you're back, how many other innocent live are you going to take this time? Five million? Five Billion? Don't try to act all dumb around me, you forced me to regenerate so I would remember who you were, and if you wanted me to remember who you were, you would want me to resist the urge to kill you, so tell me, WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!"

Dan's voice echoed through the valley, a powerful sound wave, fueled by rage.

"I'm here to make you pay for what you did, to your family, to your friends, TO MY FAMILY, TO MY FRIENDS! YOU KILLED THEM ALL!!" shouted Datherik.

"I didn't kill them, if anything, it was you, you knew that time could never be altered, and yet you did it anyway, your foolishness cost trillions upon trillions of lives, and our home. and now you are blinded by your actions and your rage is keeping you from thinking, you believe I did all this, and now you're here to kill me for it? Well if that is the case, then your idiocy will cost another life." responded Dan.

"Don't act as if you had nothing to do with it, remember, it was you who used the Rendongale on the machine, come to think of it, how did you master it, it should have killed you, heck, it isn't even supposed to exist!"

"The Rendongale was difficult to master, but, I've spent most of my childhood in the Cazeran Archives reading through ancient rituals, and I came across the book of Socran, the most forbidden book in the archives, being who we were, we have access to even the most forbidden of knowledge. I Spent all of my free time mastering it, then came the Gallong wars, and I was drafted. I used the majorly suppressed attack form of the Rendongale in combat, so i could get used to the energy it would drain. I knew that one day, I would have to use the full power of it, to stop the Cataclysm, the legend that was passed on since our beginning. I guess instead of preventing it, I caused it, but yet, it was inevitable, at least what I did allowed life to live on, and the proof is all around us, your plan would have ended everything, bringing everything into non-existence."

"Um, excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt but, WHAT IN THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!" yelled the Doctor.

"Ah yes, sorry, I forgot to mention this, you know, getting caught up with someone I haven't spoken to since the dawn of time. Anyways, yes, I did just regenerate. Now you're probably thinking that it's impossible for that to be true, but you know the answer." said Dan in a rather cheerful voice.

"But that is still impossible, you can't be a time lord, I killed them all, I'm the last one!" said the Doctor.

"Well, here is where things get a bit complicated, me and Datherik are the time lords of old, we came before the universe, before the whole of creation, on a planet called Cazareth. We are the original genetic template for the time lords of this universe, granted your genetic template now is a lot different, making your lives shorter, and your regeneration limit lower, we are technically your great great great great great great great great- Oh you get the point! The thing is though, Cazareth was like the Pandorica of creation. in fact, were still on Cazareth, its just that it is, well, less compact, and the physics have changed a lot. It's really hard to explain..." Dan explained.

"Okay, now that you have given a brief history lesson about us, I would like to get back to what I came here to do." said Datherik.

"So what exactly did you come here to do? Also, Why wait until now? Why not eons later? Or before? Don't say because you were resting, you had eternity to do all this, and the ability to chose when to do all this?" Dan asked.

"I came here to kill you and bring back Cazareth. Also, I just chose this particular moment because I felt like it, I don't need a reason to choose when and where to do things do I?"

"Bring back Cazareth? How?! there is no way you could possibly do that- unless... No... No... I will not let you do that... That would undo everything, meaning none of this would have ever happened, but, since time couldn't be altered, we would just be in an endless loop, forever... But then again, that would also mean, that this is a fixed point in time, not just this universe, but a point connecting everything together, meaning, this will happen, and it has been happening... No! I- I just can't let this happen, I have to stop this, I don't care if I screw up everything, at least no one will have to relive Cazareth..." said Dan, tears streaming down his face as the pendant began to glow.

"What the hell do you think your doing? You can't use the Rendongale, it died with Cazareth!" shouted Datherik, with fear beginning to overtake him.

"You haven't noticed? The pendant, how I've always had it with me, how it always stayed the way it was? Well sir, the Rendongale is very much alive, and it's right here around my neck!" said Dan.

The Pendant began to grow brighter and brighter with every passing second. Regeneration began to form around Dan, encasing him in a fiery ball, then it all flared white as a beam shot out from the center of the pendant, right at Datherik.

"No... No! NOOO!!!"

Gallong Rendongale Datherik

Author's Note:

The last line at the end of this chapter is, well, it's a secret, but those 2 words are of war and power, also, i might do some revisioning on this chapter, something seems a bit weird, also yes, their moods change quite a bit and quite dramatically.