• Published 30th Mar 2016
  • 422 Views, 3 Comments

From Filly To Mare: A Sweetiebelle Story - Lefty Flip



Rarity finds a box in the rain, with a baby Sweetiebelle in it. Follow her through life, through Rarity's, and Sweetiebelle's view.

  • ...
 3
 422

Hearths Warming Day

It was Hearths Warming Day, the day of snow! Rarity, a few months back, learned about Rainbow Dash and Applejack both finding fillies in boxes... Weird. However... Today would Sweetiebelle would have her first encounter with snow! "Sweetiebelle, do you want to see something outside?" Rarity said to the filly under the blanket. Sweetie nodded.

Rarity put some winter clothes on Sweetie, and herself, and went outside holding the filly. When they were outside, the filly was holding herself up by Rarity's fore leg, and was looking everywhere. To her, it was beautiful.

Sweetie started squirming. "Sweetiebelle, hold on. If you jump down, you could fall and get hurt." Rarity said to the filly. Rarity put the filly on the ground, who instantly grabbed onto her mother's fore leg when she felt the snow.

"It's fine, honey. It won't hurt you." Rarity said, moving Sweetie away from her. Sweetie took it careful, making sure nothing would hurt her. Sweetie then giggled as she lifted snow with her hooves, and dropped it. She started pounding it into a pile, then throwing the pile up. Sweetie soon grew bored of pile making, and decided to jump around. Rarity then began looking around at the joy of every pony. She saw Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Applejack, and Applebloom having a snowball fight.

"Be careful, Sweetie! You could slip and fall." Rarity said, turning back to Sweetie, who was bounding around. She was giggling and waving her fore legs when she jumped. On her thirteenth jump, her fore legs slipped behind her, and she fell down chin first. She looked over at Rarity with tears forming.

Sweetie cried loudly as Rarity ran over. She picked up Sweetie, and cradled her as she took her inside. "Calm down, honey. It's okay, It's okay. Sh-sh-sh." Rarity said soothingly. Sweetiebelle cried and cried and cried. The tears fell for hours until Sweetie simmered down. Sweetie sniffled and shook for thirty more minutes, and then decided: Slippery white stuff=Bad.