• Published 21st Jun 2016
  • 643 Views, 8 Comments

One In The Same - neonpalette93



Minuette forces her way into the TARDIS and accompanies the Doctor on a trip to Gallopfrey.

  • ...
1
 8
 643

Minuette: Sneaky Sneaky

Minuette takes another glance at the weapon testing sign, and starts walking down the hall. Upon hearing hoofsteps down the next hall, she dives into the closest room. It's a conference room. She hides behind the table as three guards walk in and sit down.

"Patrolling these halls are boring." The first guard says.

"It doesn't matter if it's boring or not, as long as you get paid." The second replies.

"Yeah, deal with it." The third chimes in.

"At least we can mess around with the weapons in Weapon Testing." The first says.

At that moment, a mare's voice erupts over the intercom.

"Attention all tower personnel. There is an Equissian mare currently somewhere in the tower. She must be captured and brought to my office."

"Let's get moving." The first guard says. The three guards put their helmets on and run out the door.

"Oh boy. They're searching for me. Best to have fun while time lasts." Minuette runs down the opposite hall as the guards, and follows the large wall signs towards Weapons Testing. She briefly slips into another side room when a pair of guards runs past, before she reaches the weapons room.

"Here we go." She says as she enters. Upon entry, she's amazed at the wide array of guns, swords, and other assorted weapons hanging on a wall. The other side of the room has rows of stuffed dummies full of bullet holes and slashes. "This will be fun."

She pulls a random gun off of the wall and aims at one of the dummies. She pulls the trigger and gets thrown backwards by the pushback. She grabs the gun before it hits the floor to prevent the loud bang. She puts the gun up, and grabs a set of throwing knives. She throws the knives at the dummies, hitting them all in the hearts with deadly accuracy.

"Hmm. I could make a very effective assassin. That would be fun." She smiles at the thought. "Yeah. Fun."

Suddenly, the three guards from the conference room run in. Minuette jumps at their sudden appearance, dropping the sword she was holding. It hit the floor with a loud clank, alerting the guards.

"The Equissian mare! Get her!" The first guard says. As they approach, Minuette uses her magic to teleport behind them. She runs down the hallway, narrowly avoiding the pair of guards from the hall. She dives into the elevator and presses a random button rapidly, the doors closing just before the guards reach the doors.

"Whew." Minuette says. She checks the floor she's going to, before frowning. "Crap."

The elevator opens up on the top floor, and Minuette tiptoes out.

"No going back down there." She says. "I'll sneak around up here. There should be a lot of fun stuff to find up here. This is the Lord President's floor, after all."

She crawls down the hall a mere five feet before bumping into something. She glances up to meet the eyes of both The Doctor and a very ornate dressed mare.

"Uhh... Hi."