• Published 21st Jun 2016
  • 643 Views, 8 Comments

One In The Same - neonpalette93



Minuette forces her way into the TARDIS and accompanies the Doctor on a trip to Gallopfrey.

  • ...
1
 8
 643

Doctor: Monthly Get Together

The elevator comes to a stop on the top floor of the tower. Stepping out, the Doctor is greeted by a pink mare with a long blonde mane.

"Romana! So good to see you! It's been so long!" The Doctor enthusiastically greets her.

"It's been exactly one month. You come on the same day every month." She responds.

"Lighten up. It's a joke. I know it's been a month. And just like I ask every month, why do I have to come here so often? Why not once a year?"

"We need to keep track of your, ahem, "shenanigans". I know firsthand how out of control you can be."

"Out of control? Me? Nah." The Doctor sarcastically responds.

"Nevertheless, as I ask every month, would you care to start?" Romana says as she takes a seat behind her desk.

"Not without a drink. I'm parched."

"The cups are over there by the sink." Romana points to the back wall. "I presume you'll be drinking water. You never did have much taste for alcohol. Or milk, tea, coffee, or juice."

"I've grown accustomed to them. I actually keep the TARDIS's collection of alcohol hidden in the console room." He says as he prepares himself a glass of water.

"Why hide it?" Romana asks.

"One of my recent companions, a mare by the name of Berry Punch, has an incredible drinking problem. If I kept my alcohol in the fridge like any other person, it's be gone within a day." He finished his glass of water and takes a seat in a chair in front of Romana's desk, and begins describing his latest caper.

~4 weeks ago, on the planet Tara~

The Doctor crouches behind a bush and stares at a large pond. More specifically, the lounging stallion lying next to it. He wears a brown coat and hat, and a hard to miss rainbow striped scarf that reached a length of 20 feet. The stallion had fallen asleep while fishing. The Doctor hears rustling behind him, and turns to see his latest companion, Starlight Glimmer, approaching. He pulls her down behind the bush and continues to watch the stallion. Starlight raises an eyebrow.

"Why are we watching a stallion sleep?" She asks. "Who even is that?"

"It's me, of course. Who else would I watch?" Before he continues, two swordsponies approach the slumbering past-Doctor and wake him up. When he questions why he must go, one of the swordsponies takes the end of the Doctor's scarf off with his sabre. The Doctor then follows them away.

~Present Day~

"Hey." The Doctor says. " You already know that story. You were there."

"Right. Any other adventures in the past month?"

"Well, there was the trip here, but that was pretty uneventful. Just me explaining myself to Minuette."

"The Equissian mare downstairs?"

"Yes. Speaking of Minuette, I wonder how she's doing?"