• Published 8th Mar 2016
  • 868 Views, 26 Comments

Empress of flame (year one edition) - Pathious



Sunset shimmer has no choice but to face an internal evil inside her upon returning to Equestria . When she fails she unleashes an untamed flame. A Demonic entity that wants more than is initially known.

  • ...
9
 26
 868

The end is near

With the human world at war with Empresses army, Equestria seemed almost unharmed. How long could such mercy last? Empress had already shown countless times that she had no problem with killing others. Back in Equestria there was no telling who she wouldn’t hurt. The portal was swirling upon her return to the world of equines. She knew she had much to keep track of no that she had the other world under her wrath. Empress looked around to see her throne room looked the same as when she had left it. Shining Armor was standing guard by the throne. He was fully armored with all his weapons nearby.

“Master we have kept your throne safe.” Shinning said in a rather monotone voice.

“Is there anything else that you need majesty?” Cadence said as Empress looked towards her. Empress could sense more than just them in this room. Her eyes started to glow as she looked at Cadence. Her vision allowed her to look at her internals. Empress smiled slightly upon seeing it. There was life growing inside Cadence. Empress herself had never seen such things and was almost immediately going soft from it.

“So you are expecting then?” Empress said, she did not expect a response from the mind controlled pony so she did not wait for any answer. Empress reached out towards cadence. Upon touching her empress felt a deep pain shoot through the base of her neck almost as if something heavy had just slammed her neck. At that moment she had envisioned a crib sliding wall slamming down. Empress let out a scream as she felt pain on the base of her neck. Empress’s nose and mouth were now bleeding slightly as she now had tears in her eyes. She looked at cadence as her nose dripped from whatever had just happened.

“Mistress, are you alright?” Shinning asked as he was walking towards empress who’s muzzle was still slightly dripping blood. Empress looked at them both before shouting.

“Both of you out right now… I need my space.” She said as she was sitting in her throne slightly slumped over as her back was still aching. Empress felt the pain hit her again. Her image flashed from casual empress to something else. Something else was trying to get out. Empress let out a bat like screech as she used her powers to fight off whatever force inside her was doing this. She let out a scream as a glowing golden streak of color was trying to form under her eyes. The images of both rainbow dashes started to flash through her head. Empress felt their pain as she saw them. Something else was in these visions. Empress tried to concentrate. There was another pony there by Rainbow, some amber colored pony who had a white flowing dress. There was light coming off this pony’s back. This light almost looked like wings. Empress had seen this figure only once before. Her horn started to glow in a defensive nature. The pain faded along with the visions in her head. Empress was sitting there panting hard. It had taken a lot of magic to fend of whatever was trying to punish her just now. Empress felt very uneasy now. “That doesn’t make any sense..” Empress slowly said to herself.


“awwwwwwwwwww what fun is there in making sense?” Discord said as he materialized before Empress. “You know I find it peculiar really. Sunset Shimmer is the one you derived from yet you seem to be doing more harm to her than you are good? What is it you really want dear Empress?” Empress was not exactly ready for his sudden appearance. “Lay down your fight or face me Empress either way Princess Twilight will be here shortly, I won’t let you win…” Discord was cut off by a sudden attack by Empress whom had thrown a magical ball of energy right at him. He dodged it as he snapped his fingers and the ground below him turned checkered. The checkered flannel then turned to chains under Empress. The chains wrapped around Empress as Discord was attempting to subdue her.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo~!" Empress stomped her right hooves causing the chains to melt. She immediately comet dashed at Discord who was unsuspecting. She spiraled at him slamming right into him. Discord, who was caught off guard was brought to the ground. His tail wrapped around the slender red mare in an attempt to get her off him. He used his tail to whip her to the ground. H managed to do this successfully.

"Now empress you must remember you’re dealing with The master of chaos." Discord snapped getting back on his own two feet. "There is literally nothing you could do that could stop me and my mission to bring back the better in you."

"That is where you are wrong." Empress looked into Discords eyes and her eyes began to swirl.

"What are you doing?" Discord chuckled unfazed.

"Look at your hooves sweetheart." she cackles as Discord looked down to see he was turning to stone. Discord was not going to let her take him down this easy. He was pushed to his limits of temperament he had enough. Discord let out a roar as his body started to glow as he teleported away. He was ready to use all his chaos magic against her now, even if that meant throwing Equestria into a magic turmoil, both being charged up ready for the fight. Discord tail started to glow in a golden essence as he swiped in it the air the whole building started to dismantle into several hundred upon thousands of pieces. Empress flew right for him as he prepared for impact he reached out grabbing hold of her.

“This is for Rainbow Dash~!” Discord wrapped his mouth around her thin neck. The castle was floating everywhere for places to jump from. The hundreds upon thousands of pieces were enough to confuse anypony. Discord began to shake empress as he held her with his large mouth. Empress began to bleed so she used magic to teleport away from him. She appeared on another floating shard that she quickly used magic to send flying towards Discord. The ball of crystal quickly lit up in flames before hitting discord. This force sent him flying into another shard. Discord was weary as he looked above him to see Empress flying her way towards him. Next to him was Rainbow dash. She had demonic wings instead of her feathered ones. Her eyes were spiraling as she flew next to Empress. The human world Rainbow dash had taken Empress up on her deal and sided with her.

“Ironic you mentioned her, now she will take care of you.” Empress said as she used her magic to bring the castle back into one solid piece. Rainbow Dash landed by Discord ready to do as Empress had bided. Discord reached out and touched her head forcing her back into her own state of mind. Discord looked at the now deeply confused other world Rainbow dash.

“I need you to fly back to the portal, get out of here. You do not deserve such treatment by her. Now FLY~!” Discord said as he pounced towards Empress who quickly used a xenomorph like tail once again to impale him instantly turning him to stone. Fate of Equestria now rested on a purple mare that was now in the crystal empire. This pony was none other than Twilight Sparkle.