• Published 8th Mar 2016
  • 868 Views, 26 Comments

Empress of flame (year one edition) - Pathious



Sunset shimmer has no choice but to face an internal evil inside her upon returning to Equestria . When she fails she unleashes an untamed flame. A Demonic entity that wants more than is initially known.

  • ...
9
 26
 868

i'm hurt, so are you

Twilight opened her eyes to see she now had hands. Soot and ash now on the ground from which her hands were placed, she felt a hot hand grab her by the hair and pick her up. Twilight yelped as she saw it was Empress who was the demon form she had recognized.

“Hia sweetheart, what a pleasure to have you here.” Empress said as she dropped twilight whom landed on her rump on the hair cold ground. "Don't you just love what I've done to the place. You were right when you said this world wouldn't survive if it had to face a powerful force." Empress chuckled as several transformed people flew down. They had changes much like snips and snail had when they were forced into demon forms.

"Why, how could you do this?!" Twilight felt tears swell in her eyes.

"Simple really, They sided with you in my defeat. Soooo in turn they perish under my rule." Empress said as she used her hands to help Twilight to her feet. "They fight really hard, In fact the fight is still going. LET US GET A FIRST CLASS VIEW!" Empress spread her wings as she grabbed Twilight by the shoulders. She quickly flew up. Twilight let out a scream as she was dragged into the sky. She wanted to fight back for this world but was magic less so she couldn't.

"Put me down, There is no need for this. You don't have to do any of this!" Twilight yelled trying to convince the demon to stop. Ash and soot was now plastering on Twilights clothes. Also this was leaving dark marks on her face. Empress landed on top of Canterlot Highs roof. and pointed out to a row of tanks and military fighting against demonized humans. One tank slowly started to aim at Empress.

"See this is the pain you have caused this world. this is the pain you have caused Sunset. This is me putting an end to it!" Empress yelled for she did not notice the approaching attack on herself. Twilight on the other hand did. The tank fired and was heading straight for twilight, Empress saw this and her eyes immediately changed to Sunsets eyes. Only momentarily. Empress put up a hand out and the shell of the shot fires stopped right infront of Twilights face. "You never fire at HER!" Empress threw the bullet back at the tank, destroying it. Then Empresses eyes returned and That small reminisce of Sunset was gone.

"See, right there. Empress there is still good left in you. Sunset is that good!" Twilight said trying to use words against Empress. Empress quickly turned twilight around as she locked hand with Twi.

"You know I'm starting to see why She was so attracted to you." A deep and demonic purr escaped Empresses throat. Empress placed one of her clawed hands on Twilights stomach. Her hand glowed and it burned the top Twilight was wearing clean off. Without burning of Twilights Bra or burning Twilights skin. Twilights eyes widened at the Empresses sudden change in attitude.

"Stop! You cant just....." Twilights eyes widened more as Empress kissed Twilight on the neck. Twilight felt a warm tingly sensation serge through her body in response to the demonic and fiery kiss. Twilight couldn't help but like that feeling.

"I believe your body says otherwise." Empress said as her fangs slightly scratched Twilight on her neck. "You Princess Twilight are the reason this is all happening. Why not become a part of it?"

"NO, I will not fall victim to your cruel joke!" Twilight tried getting out of the grasp of Empress. "You will not succeed in your plan! The magic of friendship will defeat you. All of these people all of the ponies in Equestria will unite as one. They will defeat you." Twilight smiled as she spoke her words of friendship. Empresses hair began to flicker more rapidly like a raging fire. She was now getting agitated.

"If that was true they would have won already, so enough of your fake wisdom." Empress turned Twilight around so she could look her in the eyes. Empress placed a claw in-between the divider of both bra cups. She quickly cut it with one curl of her finger. Twilight quickly caught it so it wouldn't fall.

"Your in denial Empress, you know I'm right. You know that they will stand no chance if I were to side with you. That is your only reason for tying to tempt me." Twilight said as she held her bra to her chest. Empress then brought Twi closer to her.

"Oh really? Is that what you truly believe?" Empress laughs only to slowly wipe a tear from her own eye. "My your soooo wrong Princess." Empress takes three claws and uses them to caress Twilight right cheek.

"Stop touching me!" Twilight tried moving her head away from the demonic hand.

"You want me to stop!" Empress starts to get even more aggravated. "Fine I'll respect you enough to not touch you with my hands." Empress then quickly locked her red lips with Twilights mulberry colored lips. A very hot sensation formed on Twilights lips that sensation then spread throughout her body and then resonated to be between her legs. Empress was trying her best to sway Twi to her side. Twilight wanted it to stop but she also didn't want it to. Twi then slowly began to kiss Empress back. Empress than slowly tried to get the bra completely off Twilight. Twilight then realized she was falling for Empress, she had to stop before she couldn't. Twilight then quickly pulled away from Empress and ran for the edge roof of the building. She knew this was a suicide mission but she knew it would be better than staying here to be a slave to her. She stopped at the edge as she looked down to see the ground not to fair away. Empress was making her way toward Twilight slowly. She didn’t seem very concerned. Twilight saw serval human troop’s march her way. They were quickly intercepted by a band of demonic looking humans whom were apparently transformed into warriors by Empress. Twilight took a deep breath as she got down to an open window to the burnt high school. She nearly slipped when a bandaged hand grabbed hold of her. She looked up to whom had caught her. The hand was of….Sunset Shimmer. This had to be the human Sunset, she had such a different look compared to the Sunset she was used to?

“Mind helping me here you are kind of dragging me down here.” Sunset said as she pulled hard on Twi to get her inside. Twilight closed her eyes as she climbed into the building. She opened them to see Sunset was gone. What had happened was she seeing things? Twilight stood up as she saw a girl turn a corner down the hall. Twilight saw her just barely and immediately headed after her. Twilight was as confused as to what had happened moments ago. Was that the Sunset she knew somehow lending her a hand. She turned the corner to see the girl turn the corner again.

“Wait~! come back~!” Twilight said as she chased after her. She turned another corner to see the girl yet again take another turn. Twilight noticed this girl was wearing Sunsets jacket. “Hey that belongs to my friend~!” Twilight started to move a little faster upon this sight. She turned to see the girl sitting on the floor covering her own face, crying into her arms she seemed so shallow. “Hey, its ok I just need to get back to where I belong. C-can you help me.” Twilight reached out and the entity quickly looked at her. It was Sunset again but she had now eyes at all. Just empty sockets.

“Why did you hurt me~!” She yelled into her face as she looked up at her. Twilight jumped back and sunset’s image faded in front of her. Twilight quickly stood up, upon being at full stand she saw the halls were filled with people. The halls were no longer burned and it appeared everyone was going to class. Twilight was so confused as it seemed no one could see her. She felt them as they walked through her. She looked to her right to see Sunset crying by the lockers. She looked so terrible as if she was emotionally distressed. Twilight knew what she was being shown now. She was seeing Sunsets hurt right before her own eyes. Sunset collapsed to her knees crying as the human mane five had come over to try and cheer her up. Unfortunately they had no positive results. She just kept crying. The image faded and Twilight found herself outside infront of the sparking portal.

“go ahead leave and cause her more pain.” Empress said as she landed behind Twilight. “You did see what I showed you. She is miserable, and you’re going to leave her behind.” Empress said with a smirk. “Go ahead the choice is your stay and make me and her happy. Of leave and break her heart again.”