• Published 16th Mar 2016
  • 4,689 Views, 87 Comments

Two Cybertronians Walk Into A Movie Theater - Solphestus



Two teenagers dressed as their favorite Transformers walk into a movie theater, before being spirited away to a land full of colorful equines! Shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
9
 87
 4,689

Chapter 6 - Welp, that could have gone better...

Celestia glared at Skywarp. “Who are you!? What are you!? Why are you here!?”

“One question at a time!” Skywarp said, “My name is Skywarp… It’s a long story…”

“Start talking…” Celestia ordered as she flew up to eye level with Skywarp, having barely kept herself in the air after being dropped. “And call off that dragon chasing Rainbow Dash while you're at it.”

“Judging by appearance are we pegacorn?” Skywarp teased, grinning sadistically. “And it’s not like I’m in charge of her...”

Celestia’s eye twitched as her horn flared with magic. “I’m an Alicorn. Now chose your next words wisely or I will throw you into the sun before frying you creature.” She warned.

“Wow, what a buzzkill… Arcee, play nice with the gay pride!” Skywarp called over to his friend turned girlfriend. “If you wouldn’t mind, that is!”

The only response he seemed to get was Arcee roaring like an actual dragon before she broke the sound barrier to keep up with Rainbow Dash who had decided to try and escape via a sonic rainboom.

“Uh… Does that count?” Skywarp asked nervously.

“... Fine, I can see you can't control it so begin your explanation…” Celestia groaned, deciding best not to comment on what Skywarp called Rainbow.

“Okay… I’m Skywarp. And she’s Arcee. We are Cybernetic organisms from the planet Cybertron.” Skywarp replied, trying to sound like Optimus Prime. “We were sent here against our will by an as of now unknown force. Since we’ve been here, we’ve been attacked by your armies, and probably hunted… That sum it up, princess?”

“... you're… an alien?” Celestia stuttered, twitching a little.

“No, I’m a horse made robot that can disguise myself as an organism, with lasers, and can teleport.” Skywarp deadpanned. “Of course we are.”

Celestia smiled nervously as she cleared her throat. “W-well then… um… Sorry about if you've been attacked, would you like to discuss this further somewhere else?” Celestia asked nervously, having no clue how to act around aliens and actually being a tiny bit scared now.

“No.” Skywarp growled, before teleporting away. He appeared next to Arcee. “C’mon, let’s go. Hopefully that’ll keep these horses off our backs.”

“Hm?” Arcee asked as she turned to face Skywarp, showing him that she had caught Rainbow Dash… and was currently holding the both traumatized looking and very much unconscious mare in her mouth.

“Arcee! You don’t know where that’s been!” Skywarp shouted, panicking. “Drop it!”

Arcee looked down at the rainbow maned pegasus in her mouth before promptly dropping it at Skywarp’s feet as she nuzzled up to him like a cat. “I’m so glad that you're okay!” She purred.

“No thanks to you.” Skywarp rolled his red optics. “Let’s go home… Have we made that token thing yet?”

“... I don't think so? You want to?” Arcee asked, her sapphire blue dragon eyes gaining a mischievous glimmer to them.

“Might as well see who’s out there in case we need bigger guns.” Skywarp replied.

“Ok!” Arcee said, prying herself off of Skywarp before getting ready to take off again. “So, want to race to see who gets to decide the design?”

“Sure.” Skywarp transformed into his dragon mode before teleporting ahead of Arcee and speeding off.

“Hey! That's not fair!” Arcee shouted in protest as she charged after him, flying as fast as she could… which was for some reason not as fast as when she was chasing down Rainbow.


Skywarp landed on the mountain, transforming back into his robot mode. He waited for Arcee to land. “I win.” He declared.

“You… *Gasp* Cheater…” Arcee pouted, transforming into her robot mode before collapsing onto the floor from exhaustion caused by trying to catch up.

“Why’re you tired? We’re robots.” Skywarp asked, confused.

“Just cause I’m now technically a robot does not change the fact that I’m a girl…” Arcee whined as she pulled herself into a sitting position.

“I meant why are you out of breathe. You don’t need it.” Skywarp stated.

“... I forgot…” Arcee said, blushing a little as she fidgeted. The former jet transformer laughed.

“You know what? I’ll let you pick the design. I did cheat, and that means an instant lose.” Skywarp said, playfully patting Arcee’s head.

Arcee stuck her tongue out at Skywarp playfully, before tapping her chin as she thought. “Why don't we combine the autobot and decepticon insignias? Then use our token for our new emblem that way we can chose our own way of going about things, and not be restricted to the ways of either the autobots or decepticons?” She suggested.

“Sounds perfect. But how do we change our symbols, and make one that’s for our token?” Skywarp asked, scratching his chin.

“... Uhm…” Arcee droned as she stared off into space as sparks started to come out of where her ears would be if she was still human.

“Maybe we could ask that guy we met awhile ago?” Skywarp suggested.

“You mean Cruger?” Arcee asked.

“Whatever his name was, maybe he could help… And maybe we could make a faction name!” Skywarp added, mentally drooling at the idea of leading a faction.

“Alright, let me just figure out where I left his token…” Arcee said, before diving into the pile of treasure that filled up a portion of their cave.

“We need to organize this better… Later…” Skywarp said. “I’ll go look for some extra gems. I’ll be back soon.” Skywarp stated, before transforming and taking flight.

“Ok! I think I should be able to find it by the time you get back!” Arcee called from the cave as Skywarp left.

He had no idea what he was getting into.


Skywarp sat cross legged in an empty field in his disguised mode. He was stumped. He never knew where to find gems, or even if the same logic applied to this world.

“Why’d I think I’d just bump into some gems?” Skywarp grumbled to himself as he stood up and began wandering the open fields.

“I hate this… If I had my way I would be in canterlot designing dresses and suits for the nobles but noo~ I just had to get stuck with spending my days digging for gems just for them to be used to make those hideous contraptions used to repel that tyrant Sombra!” Skywarp someone rant nearby. Skywarp snuck in that direction, curiosity getting the better of him. He soon saw a white and purple Unicorn mare with a cart of gems. Skywarp’s eyes squinted as he hid behind a boulder

‘I need to start making… Friends outside of Alice… Might as well try to make friends with this thing. Might be beneficial.’ Skywarp thought. He then cleared his throat.

“Mind if I help?” Skywarp asked, coming out of his hiding place.

The pony immediately froze before she slowly turned around to see Skywarp towering over her. “D-d-dragon…” She squeaked.

“Don’t worry… I’m a pacifist.” Skywarp lied.

“W-w-what d-do you w-want?” The pony asked, nervously inching back a few feet so that the cart of gems was between her and Skywarp.

“Friendship…” Skywarp said, though he had difficulty in doing so. “I’m not even a dragon. This is just a disguise. A dragon’s the closest thing to my size with intelligence.”

“Y-you're not a dragon?” the pony stammered, “Then what are you… and why would you ask me of all ponies for friendship?”

“Because I can’t go into town without scarring the local. My plan is to make friends one at a time.” Skywarp said. “You’re the closest, basically.”

“I see… That's actually, very logical.” The pony admitted, somewhat understanding his point and somewhat disappointed that she was only chosen by coincidence.

“My cousin taught me that. You seem a lot nicer than the ponies I’ve met so far though. Most of them have attacked me.” Skywarp stated.

“Well what would you expect a simple gem collector to do against a big bad dragon looking thing like you?” The pony asked grumpily.

“Call for help. Alert your ruler to send heroes to slay me. Band the town together to kill me while I sleep? And so on and so forth.” Skywarp listed off. “But anyways, what’s your name?”

“My name’s Rarity, and do you seriously think they would bother? Their in the middle of war efforts for your information.” The pony said, rolling her eyes at Skywarp.

“That’s rude.” Skywarp stated grumpily. “I’m Skywarp. I’m new to this… land. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“So, what were you doing wandering around here Skywarp? Sightseeing?” Rarity asked, deciding that if Skywarp wanted to be friends she might as well give him a chance.

“I was actually looking for gems. I use them as a food source, but I can’t eat anything else to my knowledge.” Skywarp said. “Don’t worry, I won’t take your jewels. I have enough for now, I’m just taking precautions while my friend looks for something.”

“Your friend? Is there another of your kind around then?” Rarity asked as she hitched herself to her cart and started pulling it towards town as she continued talking to Skywarp.

“She’s back home looking for a… gift, a friend gave her.” Skywarp answered. “Her name’s Arcee.”

“Oh? A female of your kind?” Rarity said smirking, “I’m guessing by the way that you speak about her you’re not relatives, so is she your mate by any chance?”

“... Y-yeah…” Skywarp was glad he couldn’t blush. “It’s recent…”

“Oh my, how interesting! So what's she like?” Rarity said, hooked onto the subject like it was a tasty treat.

“She’s… It’s hard to actually say. She’s kinda- Why am I telling you this!?” Skywarp looked away.

“Because we're friends now and we were having a conversation?” Rarity said with a smirk.

“You’ll just have to meet her later. I can say she can be very childish and in general very… adorable in the way she acts. She’s more friendly than I am, too.” Skywarp explained.

“I see, I wonder if she’s into fashion?” Rarity muttered to herself. “So where do you two live? I just might come by with some gems as a welcoming present for the two of you.” she then commented to Skywarp.

“On that mountain over there.” Skywarp pointed to the mountain. “A dragon moved out awhile ago and we moved in.”

“Hmm, I think I may have time to come pay you a housewarming visit in a couple of days then since it's not too far…” Rarity said, “Oh, we're almost to the edge of town. seeing as you don't want to cause a panic, I’ll see you again when we next meet... but until then I’ll try and spread a rumor that a friendly dragon like creature moved in nearby so that the other towns ponies won't freak out whenever you do manage to come to town sometime!”

“Don’t say where… But I suppose Arcee would like that. If you need help with getting any more gems, I wouldn’t mind helping.” Skywarp replied.

“The offer is certainly appreciated and I will certainly take you up on it sometime.” Rarity said, bowing her head before going through the treeline that separated them from town with her cart of gems.

Skywarp mentally groaned as he flew away. ‘What have I done?’


Rainbow Dash groaned as she awoke, her memory of the past twenty-four or so hours a complete blur as she opened her eyes to find herself in the medical wing.

“Oh my gosh! Thank Celestia you’re okay Rainbow!” Fleetfoot cried out on the verge of sobbing, hugging her captain.

“Gah! Fleetfoot!? What the hay is going on?” Rainbow Dash gasped, both surprised that Fleetfoot was there as well as the fact that her subordinate was hugging her.

“One of those things near killed you! The doctor say it was a traumatic experience and that you wouldn’t remember.” Fleetfoot said, gesturing to Dr. Redheart, who was reading a chart.

“Ms. Foot was worried about you.” Redheart said. “But you should be fine.”

“Don’t call me foot!” Fleetfoot growled.

Ignoring Fleetfoot, Rainbow turned to the doctor. “What happened?” She asked, still not having any clue as to what happened… and starting to get annoyed.

“The best way to describe it, is that a blue dragon chased you and nearly killed you. Ms. Fleetfoot here brought you to safety.” Dr. Redheart stated calmly, yet emotionlessly.

“Uh… Yeah, that metal thing returned, and now Celestia’s… troubled.” Fleetfoot added. “She hasn’t even said why.”

“Metal… Thing…” Rainbow said as her memory slowly started to return to her thanks to Fleetfoot, before her eyes shrank to pinpricks...

“You’re safe! That thing won’t harm you!” Fleetfoot said, attempting to calm her superior. “Celestia’s even assigned you guards incase they return! Those Pie sisters that we work with often!” She then realized how unprofessional she was acting and backed off.

“Quick get the defibulators!” One of the medical ponies shouted as Rainbow went into shock, hundreds of scenarios of what could've happened to her flashing through Rainbow's mind.

Fleetfoot suddenly slapped Rainbow, glaring at the cyan mare. “Rainbow Dash, you’ve survived losing your bucking wing! And you're freaking out about a dragon chasing you and letting you go!?”

“But I could have died…” Rainbow said, looking a bit pale but no longer on the verge of having a seizure, causing the medical ponies to calm down as well but also left them more on edge. Although Redheart seemed pissed off at Fleetfoot’s action.

“You’re a soldier, we fight, we die. You’re alive and unharmed, which is… Which is more than some of us can say.” Fleetfoot said. “I don’t doubt that it was scary. But I know one thing. Thinking what could happen, instead of what did happen, isn’t gonna help. You’re safe, so worrying about what could’ve happened isn’t something my superior is know for.”

“Could you have been more cheesy?” Redheart asked, glaring at Fleetfoot, who blushed in embarrassment.

“Y-you're right… j-just give me a minute.” Rainbow said meekly as she took a deep breath and tried to pull herself together.

“You have all the time you need, boss.” Fleetfoot said, smirking playfully. “I’m gonna go have some dinner. It’s been a long day.”

“Ok, and… thanks.” Rainbow said to Fleetfoot with a troubled smile.

“Don’t forget, the team and I are here for you.” Fleetfoot said, before walking off.

Dr. Redheart cleared her throat. “If you’re ready to go home, please fill out the paperwork there,” She pointed to the bedside table, which had papers on it. “And then your guards will take you home.”

“Oh, thanks…” Rainbow said, blinking at the doctor before filling out the forms as quickly as she could.


“So, when are you going to tell the captain?” Flitter asked Fleetfoot as they ate supper in their uni’ mess hall.

“She’s not even into mares. She likes that Soarin guy!” Fleetfoot replied, then strted scarfing her salad.

“That hunk? Wow, you’ve got no chance.” Fitter teased.

Fleetfoot sighed. “I know… That’s why I’m not telling her.”

“I was joking… Just do what I did to get my coltfriend. Keep dropping hints if you’re scared to confront her.” Flitter suggested. Fleetfoot rolled her eyes.

“Flitter… Thanks, but she won’t ever catch the hints. What do you think I’ve been doing since I met her?” Flitter winced at that.

“Uh… Yeah, she probably thinks you’re a flirty pony…” Flitter replied. Little did they know somepony picked up on part of their conversation.


Pinkamena Diane Pie and Maud Pie helped Rainbow to her room. “Is that all, Captain Dash?” The pink one asked.

“It will be all for now Pinks, thanks for the help.” Rainbow said with a smile.

“We’ll be on watch out here for the next two weeks. We’ll try not to bother you.” Pinkamena stated coldly. Her reputation for being the most violent and held back rogue in Celestia’s army proceeded her. Maud simply nodded as she followed her sister out to the front door of Rainbow’s room before they spit up, going their separate ways for patrol.

Rainbow sighed as she detached her robotic wing and set it on the side table as she curled up into her bed, it wasn't as comfy as a cloud but it couldn't be helped due to the weight of her prosthetics rendering her unable to stay on top of clouds anymore except for when she was awake. Moments later she fell into a fitful sleep as she had nightmares of the night she had lost her wing… and her encounter with the blue dragon.

Author's Note:

Whelp, things could have gone worse with their interaction with the ponies... but hey, things are actualy looking up sort-of?