• Published 10th Mar 2016
  • 379 Views, 2 Comments

Trapped in a Book - Shipper107

  • ...
 2
 379

Fluttershy

The unicorn and alicorn woke up and they were at the castle library.Mountains and mountains of books sorrounded them, three ponies laying on the cold shiny glass floor; if their chests weren´t moving up and down, they would´ve swore they were dead. Flying on top of them and loococking an eyebrow was the only other awake pony in the room.
"Well, you look like a mess" Rainbow Dash joked as she extended a hooof to help Rarity get up. She didn´t look like she could get up herself. Rarity sniffed, and took her hoof gratefully.Her make-up coming undone as she did so and she shot a glare of pure anger and betrayal at Twilight.
"You´re gonna thank me later." The princess groaned as she moved towards the yellow pegasus. Her horn started glowing. "Make sure she doesn´t destroy the portal in the name of revenge, would ya, Dash?"
"Rarity Babysitting Duty, you got it!!" Rainbow saluted, earning herself the same glare she´d shot to Twilight.
"EXcuse me?! I´m pretty sure I´m older than you."
Oh, Celestia.Here we go.
As they descended to a cascade of insults and bikering, Twilight rolled her eyes and proceeded to close them.She REALLY hoped Fluttershy´s book would be easier to deal with.


She opened her eyes and found herself in a forest full of cutesy animals looking at her with their cutesy eyes.
"Of course." She smiled a little annoyed smile but still had a little affection behind it. This WAS Fluttershy´s book, wasn´t it? Little, pure hearted pure soulded Fluttershy, how bad could it be?
"Twilight?" She heard the pegasus´ voice right behind her and turned around to see her wearing possibly the weirdest outfit she´d ever thought she´ll see somepony wear. And she was good friends with PINKIE mind you so the bar was set pretty high on that regard.
Anyway, the outfit in question consisted on golden hairclips all over her mane and tail; white gloves that were actually too big to fit on the poor dear´s hooves; a white vest with a giant, shiny, green bow on the center that actually looked big enough to be getting on the way of her breathing and a skirt that was the same color as the bow and a little too short for Fluttershy´s dignity.
It doesn't even cover anything. You're lucky we're both ponies.And mares.Whatever,doesn´t matter, I´ll do what I have to do. I´m not getting stuck in here. She thought as she approached her.
"Fluttershy! Don't worry, I'll get you out of this in no-time! You just need to tell me what this book is about."
"Um..." She blushed. "It's not exactly a book and it's a teensy little bit hard to follow."
"Oh, come on, it can't be that hard." Twilight put a hoof on Fluttershy's shoulder to realize she was wearing the exact same outfit but night sky blue instead of green. "I'm your friend, Fluttershy, we have each other's back no matter what."
"You won't want to be my friend anymore after this." Fluttershy blushed harder and bit her lip to keep the tears from falling because they both knew, once Fluttershy started crying, it was hard to get her to stop.She´d gotten better over the years but she would always be Fluttershy.
"We've been friends for two years and we've been through crazy thing after crazy thing." Twilight smiled a reassuring smile. "Whatever is in this book, it'll never change that, I promise."
"Pinkie Promise?"
"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." She looked rather silly doing the gesture with the glves on but that didn´t matter right now.
"Thank you, Twilight, you really are a good friend." They hugged. Fluttershy was the first to let go. "Now, it's better we get this over with quickly."


"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT MONSTERS WEARING THESE THINGS?! I DON'T DARE CALL THEM CLOTHES; RARITY WOULDN'T!!" Twilight enraged at her friend as the giant aligator-dragon-thing in front of them growled.
PLEASE tell me it doesn´t breathe fire too.
"Don´t get angry just yet, I have not finished telling you."
"Well, it can´t get any worse."
"I wouldn´t jinx it, Twi."


"WELL, AT LEAST I CAN DO MY MANE BY MY SELF AND I AM NOT A SMART-"
"Twilght, Fluttershy, you´re back yay!" Rainbow Dash groaned, with every intention of changing the subject.
"Why, darlings" The unicorn´s expression changed as she approached her friends and the pegasus gave a sigh of relief. " I´m so glad you´re o..." She reached for a hug with Twi but...
"DON´T TOUCH ME!! I´VE SEEN THINGS!!" The alicorn shuttered and Fluttershy seemed like she was about to cry.
"I´m so sorry, Twilight."
"I KNOW you´re sorry, Fluttershy."
"O-kay then?"
Rainbow Dash put a hoof on the other pegasus´ back and gave her a look of pity. "Magical Filly?"
The caretaker put her head down in shame. "Magical Filly.Thank you so much, Twilight."
"Yeah, yeah, let´s just forget about it, shall we?"
Rarity raised an eyebrow. She wanted to know but she wouldn´t dare to ask and nopony would dare tell her.
She moved to the pink pony. Threeb down, two to go. Heaven forbid Pinkie was anything other than what she already knew.