• Published 17th Jun 2016
  • 724 Views, 27 Comments

LunaDash - Rainbow_Dash_4_real



This is the story of how Rainbow Dash and Princess Luna fall in love.

  • ...
16
 27
 724

The Truth

"What is it Luna, what's the matter? Do I have a disease?" Dash asked Luna, she was worried about Luna because she had just dropped a clip board with Rainbow's test results on it.

"Y-You do not have a disease, of any type, but you have something else."

"Well what is it?"

Luna put the clipboard back on the hook and sat down beside Dash's hospital bed.

"What do I have Luna?"

"You are at a high risk of having a foal."

Rainbow's pupils shrank and heart stopped, "A-A foal...with that asshole of a colt." Rainbow's anger took over, she tore all the wires off of her coat. "That son if a bitch! He raped me and got me pregnant! I can't believe him! I just wanna..." she stopped and flipped the hospital bed over and tore the faucet off the sink. "I just want to kill him!" Before Luna could say anything Dash threw the faucet out the window.

"Dash there is no need to be unreasonable, he um... probably forgot to put on protection." Luna said awkwardly. "I-" The doctor opened the door interrupting Rainbow.

He looked around, "Oh, you told Rainbow Dash the news." He said using his magic to clean the room, then he sat on the bed and Rainbow sat beside him. "Dash if you do it want this foal that's ok, you could have a abortion or give birth to it and give it up for adoption."

The light blue pegasus thought for a moment, then an evil smirk across her face. "I think this foal should have a chance to live with me, as long as Dumbell pays foal support plus me suing him for my medical bills plus emotional distress."

Luna's jaws dropped "Your going to keep the foal?"

"Yup."

"Are you sure Dashie? This seems very unlike you."

"Hay ya I'm sure Luna! Now I just gotta tell my parents...my parents. Oh crap, my parents are gonna freak!"