• Published 13th Jun 2012
  • 840 Views, 36 Comments

Ponetheus - Shadowpony0071



After discovering a secret on the Drackenridge mountains, The Mane six and others take to the stars.

  • ...
9
 36
 840

Chapter 1

Location: Space Year: 2092
After seeking Celestia in 2089, Twilight and Faint gathered their friends and borrowed the 'Ponetheus' from the unicorn Trixie who funded all the costs. They have now been in stasis for 2 years and are finally reaching their target. E.V.A.D was a magical golem built by Celestia to monitor everyone and stand guard during the long travel. E.V.A.D walked to the stasis chambers studying its contents. He was to monitor them so he was checking their memories. After walking to the unicorn Twilight Sparkle he opened a memory from a young Twi.

øøø

Twilight and her father watched as a slumbering mare was carried away by 4 ponies.
"Where is she going, daddy?" She asked innocently.
"Different people call it different things. Some call it heaven, some call it paradise" He said while reading a spell book.
"Is that where mommy went?" She simply asks him.
Her mother had passed away a while ago. Her and dad were now over it but she still missed her. Now it was only her, Shining Armour, and her dad.
He thought about the question a bit. Then answered "Yes"
She then asked him "What do you believe?"
He smiles. "I believe in Celestia" he points his hoof to a necklace with a sun on it.

øøø

E.V.A.D continued with his daily routines. He had been mixing many ancient languages to try and speak the language of whatever race they were going to have to talk to. Speakers blared out while we was wandering around "Approaching destination, Stasis: off" E.V.A.D went to check on the passengers and found Trixie already out and stretching.

øøø

Twilights awakening hadn't been as pleasant as Trixie's. The unicorn had been vomiting in a bucket since she woke up.
She looked around to see everyone else was coming around. They were here! suddenly her uneasiness turned into excitement and she pulled the half-awake Faint Heart out of his stasis pod and dragged him to the nearest window.
"Woah!" he exclaimed
They were finally here and it looked beautiful. They were near a large blue planet with rings and a couple of moons. No doubt, in the livable zone. Outside their pony planet, things worked differently. Here the moons orbited around the planets, which in turn orbited around their star. Their gazing was interrupted by the speakers "All crew please report to mission briefing room"
The unicorns looked at each other for a moment and then twilight said "We should get going"
Faint nodded and they both galloped to the briefing room.

øøø

The rest of the crew had been drinking, eating, or having fun. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie were eating some cupcakes and drinking some cider. Not the best mix. Spike on the other hand was decorating a tree for Hearts Warming Eve day. Trixie walked up to him when he was decorating and stared. "what the buck is that?"
"It's Hearts Warming Eve day!" Spike shouted, frowning at the mare.
"Mission briefing is about to start... 'captain' " She hated saying that but it made Spike smile. He was captain of the ship.
"I suggest hurrying up and going down" She glared at him.
"Well I need to eat first!" Spike protested.
Applejack saw two stallions she hadn't introduced herself to yet. She sat down on the table across from the table.
"Howdy ah'm Applejack! What's yer name?" She extended her hoof to one of them who was drinking. But then he glared at her and she pulled it back. He put down his drink "No offense, but I've been asleep 2 years. Im not here to make any friends, i just want some bits. You got that?"
"Well alright then" Applejack Sighed