• Published 3rd Feb 2016
  • 1,261 Views, 16 Comments

Megan the Adventurer - Catrina37



Megan is kidnapped by Ahuizotl, and it's up to the Knights and Mane 6 to save her and Daring Do

  • ...
3
 16
 1,261

Knights Arrive

Ch. 7: Knights Arrive

Ahuizotl see the Mane 5, and he is not very happy when he sees Rainbow Dash with the key.

"Be back for you, my sweet," Ahuizotl says, pushing her behind the pile of treasure.

“Give me that key!” he yells as he runs toward Rainbow Dash.

“Make me!” Rainbow Dash says as she kicks him into the treasure.

Seeing her chance to take action, Megan takes another shield and conks Ahuizotl on the head.

“Love does hurrrrt!” he says while dazed.

She didn't know why, but she felt some slight guilt for doing that, and bit into her lip.

"Sorry," she whispered into his ear.

Rainbow Dash unlocks her chains and Daring Do’s. Megan is about to run toward the ponies when she is tripped by a green snake.

“Thought you can get away, huh Megan?” said the snake.

The snake transforms into Jet, and he hangs onto Megan, dangling her by the foot.

“Surrender, Ponies, or your human friend will be food for Ahuizotl’s cats!” Jet demands.

Ahuizotl gets out of his daze and shocked to what Jet said.

“Not Megan!” Ahuizotl said.

After hearing that, Megan started to wonder if was actual protective concern in Ahuizotl's voice or something else.

Jet is suddenly jumped by Thorne from behind, causing him to let Megan go. Jet turns and he and Ahuizotl see Scorpan and the rest of the knights.

“You! But how?!” Jet yells.

“Twilight contacted us with telepathy and told us what happened,” Thorne said.

“A good thing we decided to stop at Appleloosa to rest!” Scorpan says.

In a fit of rage, Jet changes into a tiger and roars for a challenge. In response, Rep changes into a lion and roars back. Both fought each other as Daring Do and Rainbow Dash fight Ahuizotl’s cats. Caballeron and his henchponies surround Twilight and her friends, but Megan and Catrina push a pile of gold bits, causing it to fall over the four and bury them. Catrina and Megan high five each other. Every bad guy looked to be out cold from their point of view.

"We need to get out of here," Catrina tells Megan.

Thinking the fight is over, Catrina and Megan run towards the others to reunite the team.

Megan screams when she is suddenly grabbed by Ahuizotl's tail hand, immobilizing her to where her arms couldn't even hit his hand.

"Let go of me!" Megan yells to Ahuizotl.

Without warning, and in the blink of an eye, Ahuizotl hugs Megan. Gently, but strong enough not to let her go.

“I may lose the treasure and Grogar’s graces, but at least I have you,” he said.

Megan shrugged and struggled to get lose from Ahuizotl’s grip, but it was no use. She couldn't get free. She also started to feel mesmerized by how his hug feels. Her struggles were beginning to stop.

Suddenly, something hits Ahuizotl’s head from behind, knocking him out cold. Scorpan is holding a dented shield. Every bad guy is knocked out after a grueling battle.

“Now’s our chance to get out before they come too,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Not yet!” Daring Do said.

Daring Do rushed to a crystal scepter and took it by mouth.

"Can't go anywhere with this," Daring Do says through clenched teeth

As everyone ran out of the cave, Megan stop for a moment, and looked back at the fallen villains, especially Ahuizotl. She felt sad of how hurt he was in battle, and how much more hurt he'll be when he faces Grogar.

"I hope you'll be okay," Megan whispers.

A few minutes later, Jet and Ahuizotl come too and noticed their enemies gone.

“Well, Lover Boy, what are we gonna tell Grogar?” Jet cynically asked.

“It’s your turn to explain,” Ahuizotl said.

“Not it’s your turn!”

"Your turn!"

"Your turn!"

The two argue over whose turn it is to face Grogar, butting and pushing heads while doing so.