• Published 13th Jun 2012
  • 519 Views, 12 Comments

Scratching the Treble - xXOverWorkedXx



My brain hurts right now...

  • ...
 12
 519

Natural Born Killer

Natural Born Killer

Radio was just waking up from the long night he had, remembering the wonderful kissing that went on between him and Vinyl. As he looked around the room he was in, he noticed something was different. He heard a cello playing, and it sounded wonderful. But that sound was interupted with a shout, and a slam.
"Oh god, what happened out there?" Radio called out, not noticing the mare awakening next to him.
"Tavi must be in one of her moods today, her stallion is a jerk, he must have done something bad, he always does." Vinyl said. "I have to say though, you are a great kisser, I'm glad you came here, I really am."
"Vinyl, you're too beautiful. I love you so much, I never want to leave, I found love here, and I am so happy." Radio replied, trying not to blush.
"Radio, shut up, just lie down quietly, and hold me close." Vinyl snapped, blushing, she loved what he was saying, but was never one for being flattered. "I just want you here, holding me close, your warm breath on my neck, and your strong legs around mine."
"Oh Vinyl, you know how to complement a stallion, don't you? But are we a couple? I don't know what to call this. But all I know is, I love every moment of it." Radio replied, rubbing Vinyl's shoulders, breathing heavily down her neck.
Just then, a slam was heard and the door to the bedroom swung open.
"Alright, break it up in here. I want your ugly friend out of h-" Octavia started. Seeing it was a false alarm, she quickly calmed down. "Sorry, I'm just so unhappy at the moment. Bloodcell broke up with me and I never want to see a stallion again, and it was just when things were perfect. I just want to kill myself!”
“How dare you.” Vinyl snapped. “How fucking DARE you, Radio and I JUST got ourselves together, we are great, and you just storm in and just yell at us and call him ugly, and during a tender moment?! Tavi, I’m sick of your fucking bullshit. Get out, right now. I don’t care where you go, just get out of my house, and don’t think about crawling back to me. I don’t want to see your face in this house ever again. I HATE you!”
‘Oh shit, what have I caused? This is cause of my presence. I shouldn’t be here.’ Radio thought to himself.
“Vinyl… No, please. I’m sorry, I didn’t know, please, anything but this.” Octavia pleaded, starting to cry. “I don’t want to go out there; I promise I will always knock on your door if I need to talk, I just don’t want to be out there.”
“Octavia, I have made my mind up, ok? It’s not just that, it was a tender moment, we were perfect, and you just storm in, and then insult my best friend, then start crying, and you wonder why people never visit. Why do you think we haven’t had successful relationships?” Vinyl shouted, angry at Octavia. “I don’t want you here anymore. I’m sick of you.”
“I-I-I-I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to do it, ok? I just… I…” Octavia ran into the kitchen and pulled a knife. “Fine, I’ll just kill myself, and then you won’t need to deal with me.”
“T-Tavi, no, I won’t let you, I don’t want you to die!” Vinyl shouted, starting to sob.
Octavia brought the knife to her forehoof and cut a deep wound, crying as it happened. Vinyl lay there, crying, shielding her eyes at the sight. “Tavi, no.” Vinyl cried.
“Vinyl, wait here.” Radio said. “I’ll get her to the hospital. Just wait here, can I trust you to do that?”
Vinyl nodded, tears streaming down her face. Radio got up and picked Octavia up in his front hooves. Blood was everywhere, but that didn’t faze him, his best friends’ friend was in trouble. As he took flight, he found the hospital, taking the grey pony inside.
“She cut herself deep, and on purpose. Please, help her, my old friend… Please, just help her!” Radio pleaded. “I need this, or… I will just kill myself…”
“Sir, you just saved her life, she had a deep wound, and she was bleeding out fast. You might be the luckiest pony ever.” Nurse Redheart said quietly. “Thank you.
Radio walked back to the house, slowly, trying to take in all that had happened. When he arrived, he cleaned up the blood stains. “Vinyl, are you in bed?” he called out.
“Yeah… Come on in, I need you right now…” Vinyl said quietly.
“Vinyl, I love you, you must be the most beautiful pony I’ve ever met.” Radio started to say to his old friend. “I want you to be with me forever, we’ll take this slowly, and we’ll get through this together, ok, Vinyl, you’re so beautiful.”
“Radio, I love you, and thank you. I really needed some reassuring words. My friend, my Tavi… Tried to take her life in the slowest possible way, you saved her, and most importantly, you saved both of us. If she was gone, well, I think I’d kill myself.” Vinyl said, sobbing slightly.