• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 956 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony: The Next Generation - Rainbow Dash The Pegasus



Twilight as grown apart from here friends and they all have kids of their own.

  • ...
13
 5
 956

Ch.6 A School Day

Flare was at her locker one morning and saw her friends walking out of gym class. "Hey girls! How was swimming class?" Flare asked, walking with Royal Havoc and Sweetprint. "It was okay I guess." Sweetprint responded, giving a nervous grin.

Royal answered after her friend. "It was a start and we got to see the Skyball game and the ball got in the water a couple times, other than that it perfectly fine." Royal said, wagging her tail. "Well, that's good because Thunder said it was awful last week." explained Flare as she followed them to Math class and sat next to them.

Their teacher, Mr. Horseshoes walked in and toke a seat at his desk. "Today, we will pick partners for a project and I know you are doing one in your other classes so this one will be easier, you can make anything you what as long as you are leaning something." Mr. Horseshoes announced as the students started the projects.

Flare partnered with Thunder Catcher and Ambrosia. "Okay girls, I think we should make the Solar System for the project." Flare suggested as she got some tools and paint. "That's a great idea Flare!" Ambrosia agreed as she gave Thunder a hit on the arm. "Yeah sure!" Thunder said as she hide her pain.

Flare started the project and Thunder and Ambrosia went to find tools for their project, together.

Author's Note:

Okay, every story I make will have 8 chapters, but NOT this one it will have 15 chapters because I like writing about so much now! Peace~Dashie D.