• Published 22nd Jan 2016
  • 956 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony: The Next Generation - Rainbow Dash The Pegasus



Twilight as grown apart from here friends and they all have kids of their own.

  • ...
13
 5
 956

Ch.4 Fighting The Enemy

Flare, Royal, Chimi, Ambrosia, Bloomburg, Sweetprint and Thunder Catcher were not surprised to see the two Sirens standing there. "Well, we were going to strike sooner but we wanted to surprise you all." Esperanza explained as her jewel glowed with purple smoke and so did Desaura's.

Flare understood how to fight them off and told her friends. "Girls, we have to fight the power of music." Flare explained as her friends got music stuff. They played there parents music things and Flare was singing. "You can't beat, you will ADORE us~" Esperanza sang as there was more purple smoke from ponies close by them.

"Girls, sing!" Flare shouted as she grabbed a microphone and sang as loud as she could. "We have the power of friendship in our hearts, and we live in harmony. You can't stop that from happening dazzlings~" all of them sang and the purple smoke started disappearing.

"We will be adored, tell us that you want us. We won't be unpowered be you fools!~" Esperanza and Desaura sang, more smoke appeared." We will defeat sirens, no matter what it's we will not be defeated by sirens like you. We have the strongest power of all...and that is the magic of friendship!!!~" all the elements sang and the sirens disappeared.

"We got rid of them, finally!" Thunder shouted, pounding her hoof on the ground. "Well, i'm pretty sure we will see them at school on Monday." Flare assured, going back into the castle as everypony went home.

Author's Note:

Well, this was pretty short because I don't have any ideas right now. Hope you like the chapter, like me know if you do and see you in the next one~Dashie D.