• Published 2nd Feb 2016
  • 1,024 Views, 9 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode XIII: Revenge of the Lunar Republic - sonicdash123



The Lunar Republic has returned with the help of Cyber Eclipse who was Danny. With the power of the ancient weapon the Dark Forge, they will use it to revive Mephiles the Dark and spread darkness across the land of Equestria.

  • ...
30
 9
 1,024

Chapter 7: Terror Army Attack

It has been a few days since the taunt from Mephiles in the dream world. Charming Thunder was informed that the blockade runner that carried Amidala and Sunset Shimmer was attacked by Cyber's fleet. Sombra became so angry he blew up a small section of Canterlot Castle with his red crystals and magic. Remembering that scene made Charming Thunder afraid that he might turn dark again, but he had complete faith in his father. At least Sunset Shimmer escaped and told Celestia the location of the enemy base. Now, Charming Thunder was on a shuttle about to board his Super Star Destroyer along with Geo. The shuttle landed in the hangar and the ramp lowered as Charming Thunder and Geo walked down. As they walked down the hallway to the bridge, the ship began to shake as an explosion was heard. Charming Thunder knew that there was trouble at the bridge. They both rushed to the bridge as more explosions were heard. Charming Thunder's comlink went off as a voice of a soldier said, "We are under attack at the med bay!! Send help!! Wait. What the hell is that? Ahhharg!! Get it off me!" The transmission ended as they arrive at the doors to the med bay. The doors looked damaged and cannot open in that condition. Charming Thunder used his magic to slowly open the door. When the door was halfway opened, a spider-like droid and mounts on Charming Thunder. He struggled to get it off as Geo tried to get a clear shot on it. He shot the droid and it collapsed off of Charming Thunder and to the ground. He then opened the door and encountered swarms of spider droids in the room.

"Why does it have to be spiders?" Charming Thunder said. He then activated his lightsaber and began to cut down some droids while Geo fired his blaster at the rest. Once the room was cleared, they exited the medbay and arrived at the doors to the bridge.

"The controls to the door are jammed," Geo said as he tried to open the door with the terminal next to it.

"On it." Charming Thunder used his magic to once again open the door and entered the bridge with corpses of troops on the floor. Charming Thunder then sees Starlight knocked out on the ground and rushes on over to her. "Starlight?" Starlight's eyes slowly slid open as she was happy to see him.

"Charming? I'm glad to see you. Something terrible has happened to Sunset."

"Where is she?"

"She's probably being taken back to the hangar." A soldier appeared from the shadows and aimed his arm to fire his stun gun. Starlight was quick enough to notice and stood in front of Charming Thunder and deflected the shot. The soldier cloaked and disappeared into the shadows in the room. Charming Thunder began to search the area for the soldier while Geo and Starlight stood watch at the door.

"You think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark. I didn't see the light until I was already a stallion, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!" Charming Thunder grabbed the soldier's arm and threw him down to the ground. He then grabbed his neck as he readied his hoof for a punch. "The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!" He then punched the soldier in the face and knocked him out cold. He then turned to the others and said, "Have a cell ready for him." Geo saluted as he walked over to the downed soldier. "I'll go find Sunset and her kidnapper."

"Charming," Starlight said as Charming Thunder was about to leave. "Be careful." He nodded as he left the bridge and made his way to the hangar.

---------------------

Arriving at the hangar, Charming Thunder sees the ship which appears to be the Ebon Hawk about to take off. He tried to rush over and try to board it, but it was too late as it left the hanger. "NOOO!!" he shouted. He then took out his comlink and contacted Geo at the bridge. "It was Phantom Lord who took my wife."

"It's too late to go after him," Geo replied. "We've got bigger problems."

"What do you mean?"

"There is something here. Something big." Charming Thunder heard clattering sound coming from behind. He turned to see a giant droid standing in front of him. The droid roared and fired its laser at Charming Thunder. He was quick enough to make a magic shield to block the attack. He stood his ground as the droid approached him still firing. He suddenly fired lightning at the droid not with his horn, but with his hoof. He then charged at the droid and threw his lightsaber to cut down one of its legs then jumped on its head to stab it a few times and chop off its weapons. He chopped off another leg as he jumped off and landed in front of the droid. It attempted to attack Charming Thunder with its chopped off leg, but was stopped when Charming Thunder used the force to stop the attack and lift it off the ground. He then crushed the droid and brought it down. As it came down, he leaps in the air and used his Star Saber to slice it in half and land on the ground in the middle of the pieces. He puts away his sword and looked at his hoof for a brief moment as he was amazed with what he did to defeat the giant droid. "You there, Charming Thunder?"

"Relax, Geo. I'm still alive."

"Oh, good. What's with the commotion I heard?"

"That was the big droid you warned me about."