• Published 2nd Feb 2016
  • 1,024 Views, 9 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode XIII: Revenge of the Lunar Republic - sonicdash123



The Lunar Republic has returned with the help of Cyber Eclipse who was Danny. With the power of the ancient weapon the Dark Forge, they will use it to revive Mephiles the Dark and spread darkness across the land of Equestria.

  • ...
30
 9
 1,024

Chapter 3: Return of the New Lunar Republic

It has been a few weeks since the assault on Garrosh's fleet. On Charming Thunder's personal shuttle, Charming Thunder, Danny, Celestia, Soundwave, Duran, Shining, and Spike were aboard to dock the shuttle as they see Garrosh's ship enter the sector. Another ship entered the sector as well. "Look at the size of that ship!" Charming Thunder shouted. "Its even bigger than Garrosh's Flagship!"

"I've seen that ship before," Danny said.

"You have?" Celestia asked.

"Yes. During the Lunar Wars. King Talon used it against me before I took over the Griffin Empire. It was destroyed... or, well, I thought it was."

"Negative; it was destroyed," Duran said. "This one has more advance equipment. This has Griffin, Minotaur, and Borg technology along with some other technology. This ship is so advance; it may be more than the modern technology. I've never seen such great engineering before except for the Eclipse's design and creation."

"Have we been detected?" Charming Thunder asked Soundwave. Soundwave shook his head. His tentacles were connected to the ship to allow him to fly it and he was masking it from detection. The ship began to fly to a nearby bottom port bay. The ship docked to it and the group went inside the ship. When they were inside, they began to head to the bridge. As they made their way to the elevators, Charming Thunder heard what appears to be rolling Droidekas approaching. "Get to cover." The sound came closer as Charming Thunder took a peek in the corner. "Let me handle this." After one of the Droidekas rolled past them, Charming Thunder jumped on another one of the approaching droids and grabbed its head and ripped it off. The others approached as Charming Thunder got off of the now destroyed droid.

"Just as I thought," Celestia said.

"What are Battle Droids doing here on this ship?" Spike asked. "I thought they were destroyed after the Lunar Wars."

"My thoughts as well," Danny said.

"Lets head to the elevators," Charming Thunder said. The group then continued on through the hall. The group entered an elevator and Charming Thunder pressed a button to go the bridge of the ship. "This has to be a trap. There is no way we managed to get this far without being detected."

"I sense it is a trap as well," Danny said.

"What should we do?" Celestia asked.

"We spring the trap," Danny and Charming Thunder said in unison. The elevator opens and we came aboard the bridge. Battle Droids were everywhere operating the ship. A black chair was on the command deck with two Jedi Hunter droids at each side.

"Hello?" Charming Thunder asked. The Jedi Hunter Droids turned to them and activated their lightsabers. The group see four magnaguards coming out of hiding, their staffs activated as well. Danny, Charming Thunder, and Celestia grabbed their lightsabers and activated them. Duran and Shining pulled out their blasters, ready for battle. Soundwave stood still, not moving at all. Spike pulled out his Brute Shot and readied it for use.

"Welcome to my flagship," a female voice greeted. The chair turned around to reveal Twilight Sparkle in his Pre-Nightmare form. Charming Thunder, Danny, Celestia, Shining, and Spike gasped in shock and horror. The New Lunar Republic has returned thanks to Twilight.

"H-How!?" Celestia shouted. "I sealed that form away with a hidden password!"

"Lets just say that your password wasn't so hidden," Twilight said. "I found my mother's legion of NLR droids and ships. I've been plotting against you, Celestia, since my return. And with the help of the NLR; my plan can be achieved! With Garrosh's help; Canterlot will be ours for the taking! And there is nothing you can do to stop us!"

"You forget about the Phantom Consortium and our allies!"

"Chrysalis is nothing to me, the Phantom Consortium will be a small problem but not very big, and Thrall's Horde stands no chance against me and Garrosh's combined strength. Admit it; you lost the moment you learned of our return! And this time, you will fall and witness as I take over everything!"

"But Twilight-" Shining said.

"However; I still have love to you Charming and Shining. Join me and help me bring down this corrupted government. Celestia is just using you to help her create what she calls peace. But in the end; her direction of peace will be the death of Equestria."

"You think joining the dark side will help you bring that peace!?" Charming Thunder demanded. "You are wrong and you know it!"

"You don't get it, do you Charming? All I want to do is bring down Celestia's Reign and bring about the reign of peace. And with the NLR; that can be achieved. Queen Luna was corrupted by power but I am not. I believe true peace can be achieved WITHOUT Celestia. What do you think?"

"Why without Celestia?"

"Because due to her reign; she has brought nothing but chaos. I mean; look how much have fallen under her rule. Charming is the King and Aspect of Harmony and yet; he is still her pawn to the end as you are, Danny."

"You're lying!" Celestia shouted. "I never use my subjects as pawns!"

"No! YOU are the one who is lying. You would sell out your own sister to gain what you care for most."

"Why I never-"

"No. This is over. I will take over, one way or another." The elevator doors suddenly opened revealing Super Battle Droids. The group found themselves cornered. Danny used the force to make an exit. "After them!" The group made it to their ship and began to make their escape. This was the beginning what is about to come to them.