• Published 23rd Feb 2016
  • 1,230 Views, 30 Comments

True Loyalty & Honesty - ThePegaKris



Not just one, but two of our heroes are feeling affectionate towards each other, and it's Rainbow Dash & Applejack! Will things go according to plan or will it all go south?

  • ...
7
 30
 1,230

Chapter 7: True Loyalty and Honesty

Applejack didn't know what to say. She took off her hat to cover up the fact that she was about to cry again, but struggled to hold it in. "Wh-what do you...mean you're not ready? There's gotta be some explanation!"
"Well, A.J..." as Rainbow tried to come to terms. "If we were together, which I do want, I'll be...humiliated. It's not your fault... I just... I'm sorry."
Her friend fell to the ground, actually breaking out in tears, and she held Rainbow Dash's knees so tight. "No! It is my fault! I never should have told you how I felt! I just wanted to make up for the times we were separated. But...I knew it wouldn't be what you wanted to hear. I'm sorry, Rainbow Dash!"
Up on Canterlot High's rooftop, all the other girls were heartbroken to see what just happened. Pinkie was about to fall off again and everyone else was getting ready to go home, knowing that they have failed.
"Poor Applejack!" said both Rarity and Fluttershy.
"I guess...it's time for me to return to Equestria. I failed you, big brother and sister-in-law!" lectured Princess Twilight. "It was nice meeting you girls again..." While Rainbow Dash and Applejack weren't looking, she climbed down without being stopped and has officially left the human world.
"Now what're we going to do?" Pinkie asked.
Sunset Shimmer took a deep breath. "Nothing... Let's just go home." Her friends nodded in agreement with her and they started to climb down.
"Nobody else is going to make fun of you and even if they did, I would always defend you!" Applejack cried. "Please Rainbow... I don't want you to leave us...leave me. That's...the truth... You mean a darn lot to me!"
"...Now you're making me cry too!! I'm sorry for worrying only about myself and not realizing how much this means to me, err I mean, us... I just didn't know what to do at this point. You mean a lot to me, too! So...it's clear to me that I care about my friends the most, you especially. I'll never leave you or the others! I-I...love you so much, Applejack!"
"I love you too, Rainbow Dash!"
While they were crying, they have suddenly ponied up after showing their Elements of Harmony. The other girls turned around to see the two glowing above.
"What???" they both asked. The necklace around Rainbow's neck was glowing more than her glow right now. It makes her know what to do immediately.
"A.J., take my hand..."
"Okay..."
"I'll be together with you...forever... My heart depends on you."
"My heart...belongs to you, also, Rainbow." Applejack replied.
"Together forever!" they both chanted.
Before turning back to normal, they sealed the deal with a very passionate kiss. It was still the middle of the night and their friends were happy to see them finally unite. As they all went home, the last sight to be seen was Rainbow Dash and Applejack's hands being held in unison.
"I love you!" they said once again.


The End