• Published 23rd Feb 2016
  • 1,230 Views, 30 Comments

True Loyalty & Honesty - ThePegaKris



Not just one, but two of our heroes are feeling affectionate towards each other, and it's Rainbow Dash & Applejack! Will things go according to plan or will it all go south?

  • ...
7
 30
 1,230

Chapter 2: Assistance

As the morning sun rises, Pinkie Pie and the rest of the her friends wake up from a very fun slumber party. After taking turns in the bathroom and dressing up, they all head downstairs to eat breakfast. Each one put a smile on their faces after a fun night.

"Did anybody else enjoy themselves yesterday because I quite did!" exclaimed Rarity.

"Mmm-hmm!" said the rest.

"I can't wait to see Sweetie Belle again, even though it has only been one night! Plus, I've got more orders to prepare."

"Aww!" said Fluttershy. "I also can't wait to see my cute animals and I know how much they miss me!"

"All of that sounds so sweet, but you know what else does?" asked Pinkie.

"I think I know what it is," said Sunset Shimmer. "Is it what's between Rainbow Dash and Applejack?"

"Tsk, nooo! Just kidding, but you're right, girl."

"I just hope that Applejack is feeling better," Rarity replied. "You all know what would happen if she doesn't sleep and I don't even want to see it!"

"Right..." Sunset confusingly added. "Anyways, imagine if Princess Twilight knew about this. She might happen to know a lot of love spells. But, let's...rather not interrupt her in her line of Equestrian duties, though it was really nice of you to give her a phone so that she can stay in contact with us, Rarity!"

"I know, but her friends in Equestria would probably be confused with why there's something so advanced as that over there," Rarity replied. "Twilight might even find a way to obtain service!"

"You want to try?" asked Pinkie Pie. This could be very exciting!"

"Sure, why not?" Sunset answered. "I still find it funny that we gave better technology to Equestria, but it was worth the effort of reaching our best friend!"

Everyone took a moment of silence as Rarity took out her cellphone and attempted to call Twilight. Surprisingly, she picked up, but she's now holding her phone wrong. Rarity puts hers on speaker and everyone else gets ready to talk. Twilight is still struggling to push a single button, but finally managed.

"Gah!" said Princess Twilight. "Is this thing working? Hello?"

"Twilight!" shouted her Canterlot High friends.

"Ahh, there we go! Hi girls, what's up?"

"We miss you, Twilight," said Fluttershy. "We're really hoping you could come back because we've got something important!"

"I miss all of you girls, too!"

"Umm...we're...right here, Twilight, hehe!" randomly laughed their pony counterparts.

"Hah, I was talking to my Canterlot High friends, sorry! You may carry on. So what important thing is it do you want to tell me?"

"Basically, Applejack suddenly now has feelings for Rainbow Dash, and Rainbow doesn't realize it," Rarity elaborated. "Hmm, how do I put this? We're telling you this and thought that you might be able to help them come together. Can you please help us?"

"Of course I like to!" said Twilight. "But...can you all excuse me for a bit? My brother just came in and he needs me. I'll swing by the portal later! Bye girls!"

"Bye Twilight!" as the phones hang up.

"Now what we're going to do?" asked Fluttershy. "Our other Twilight is still in bed and we have no one else to help us."

"It's alright, Fluttershy," said Sunset Shimmer. "Besides, Applejack needs us to keep quiet, so for now, let's just see how she can do on her own."

"Yeah, I agree," Rarity added. "I wonder what Rainbow Dash is up to right now."

"She probably rocked herself out last night, huh?" asked Pinkie Pie.

As a matter of fact, Pinkie was right about Rainbow Dash's current state. Right now, she wakes up with no clue as to what became of her yesterday. Luckily, she didn't fall back asleep.

"...W-what happened? Ah, who cares? I gotta go meet my friends in the city, so now I have to hurry. Later, I might even get a chance... I just hope nobody else will make fun of my awesomeness after...everything. "

Our girls did mention hanging out the day before. But this opportunity might make things more
intimate for Dashie and A.J. Meanwhile, Sci-Twi finally wakes up and so does her dog, Spike.

"Good morning, Spike!" said Sci-Twi.

"Morning, Twilight!" replied Spike. "What do you want to do?"

"Let's see what our friends are doing right now. I bet they already started having fun!"

"That's a good idea," said Spike. "When we meet them, would you mind...introducing me to that girl Rarity? She's beautiful!"

"Hahaha!" laughed Twilight. "One day I might do that! But anyway, we must go meet our friends. They texted me at one point yesterday, so we better get going."

Sci-Twi and Spike get ready to leave, but hear a knocking on the front door as they approach it.

"I wonder who that could be?" Spike curiously asked.

Twilight opens the door and gets an unexpected visit from a friend.

"R-Rainbow Dash?" she confusingly figured out.