• Published 22nd Nov 2011
  • 6,228 Views, 37 Comments

Twiluna and their experiment of romance - Archvile

  • ...
9
 37
 6,228

Chapter 1 (v1.2)

Author’s note:
A fair warning; I’m dyslexic and English is my second language, so don't expect greatness.

Sorry that I couldn’t come up with any cover names for Twilight and Luna, so instead I have written their names inside a round brackets, like (Luna) and (Twilight); so people can see who says what but still keep it in the context that Luna and Twilight don’t know who each other is. But when I come up with some cover names then I'll update the story a little. But as for the future of this story; I've decided to write a completely new version. Because I like the idea of this story and I think I can do so much more with it, but until then please enjoy this and my other written work <3

The story:
The party had ended a little while ago and two lovely souls was standing next to each other, as they watched the other party ponies leaving as well, perhaps for other parties or with their newfound interests to share the rest of the lunar princess lovely night with. Both of them looked at the other ponies laughing, hugging and kissing one another as they left the place the party had been held at within Canterlot.

They’ve both had a great night at the party. They had both been drinking a rather large amount of alcohol, as a lot of colts had wanted to claime either or both of them this evening, which had resulted in the two mares getting a lot of free drinks. And yet either of them weren’t very intoxicated, perhaps because they both possessed rather large amount of magic power. But they were feeling a bit tipsy and thus more forward with each other than either of them would normally be.

Something had puzzled Twilight a bit, she had come to this party in hopes of meeting a colt to experiment this romance with, but she had ended up instead to make a strong connection to another mare and instead of fooling around with the colts she had just been teasing them instead with her newfound friend.

After they had been looking for a little at the others, they both turned their head towards each other at the exact same moment, unknown to the other, the soul reason they had come out this night was to try this romance thing that they had only read of. They both blushed and looked away as they caught each other’s eyes.

(Twilight) moved her sight to view the lovely night sky pure of skies, while looking for words to speak, both wanting the same but too afraid to ask and without the other knowing.

(Twilight) spoke softly, breaking the stillness between then two of them. “Such beautiful stars we have tonight.” She started as she kind of realized something. “I have never seen stars shine like this before” She began to look a little puzzled by her own words starting to analyze this predicament. “They weren’t like this when the evening started; they most have changed somehow while we were inside.”

(Luna) just blushed at (Twilight’s) comment as she also fixed her gaze upon her creation. Her once lonely heart had become filled with so much joy and love this night. That her stars emitted an unnatural bright glow, they where empowered by Luna’s sheer happiness, shining bright of warm and comfort in the pitch black night.

“Yes,” (Luna) replied. “They are indeed pretty tonight; I wonder what the occasion might be.” She said trying to hide the fact that she clearly knew why the stars were extra lovely tonight. She looked to (Twilight) and said; “Maybe the lunar princess is
“I really hope so.” (Twilight) replied. “She’s such a lonely and kind spirit, she really deserves to be happy.”

(Luna) smiled at this, even without (Twilight) knowing that she spoke to the princess of the moon; she still spoke of her with love. (Luna) couldn’t help it, she really wanted to stretch her wing and tuck (Twilight) under them, but that would just blow her cover. So instead she lifted one of her forelegs and laid it over (Twilight’s) shoulders, who in return just smiled at (Luna).
“So…” (Twilight) murmured. “now that the party is over, where are you going?”

(Luna) looked at her with almost fear in her eyes, had the time come where they would each take their separate way, or was it some sort of shy invitation? (Luna) decided to try her luck with a bit of a pity speech. “Well, like you know (Twilight) I’m from out of town, just like you.” She lied. She couldn’t really say that she lived on the castle. “So I don’t really have a place to stay for the night.” (Luna) begged to the stars that her pitiful prayer would be heard.

Yes! This was her change! (Twilight) thought to herself. (Luna) was vulnerable because she didn’t have a place to stay, but (Twilight) on the other hand still had her room that Celestia had given her when she became her faithful student and studied in Canterlot’s library. Now all she needed was a good lie and she knew of just the right one!

“Oh, my.” (Twilight) started, almost giggling to herself of how retarded it most have sounded. “One of my friends lent me her old place here in Canterlot whenever I was visiting. So I was thinking of going there,” (Twilight) wasn’t sure where she found the courage to speak her next line; perhaps it was the small amount of alcohol that gave her that final push? “would you like to join me?” (Twilight) added with a wink.

Yes! Was all (Luna) could think of. “I would be delighted to join you.” Was all she said, surely it most had sounded rather stupid for (Twilight), (Luna) thought for herself as she smiled, happy that the night wasn’t over just yet.

As the lovely pair made their way through the streets of Canterlot towards the city’s in the moonlit shine, (Luna) started a small conversation.

“So tell me, who is this friend of yours which place we shall now borrow?” (Luna) asked (Twilight).

(Twilight) was a bit taken back by (Luna’s) question and thought fast to not make it seem like an obvious lie by giving it to much thought, so (Twilight) ended up being semi-honest and started to tell a bit about Twilight Sparkle without ever mentioning her own name. And the conversation ended up around where (Twilight) told (Luna) about Twilights mental defect.

(Luna) giggled. “Then I guess Luna and this friend of yours would make a great couple.”

(Twilight) looked surprised or rather shocked at (Luna’s) comment. “Why do you think so?” (Twilight) asked curiously.
“Well because…” (Luna) replied. “They both seem to share some sort of mental illness, I mean with your friend's obsessive-compulsive disorder and Luna’s alter ego; Nightmare Moon” (Luna) spoke softly, almost afraid. She didn’t know that (Twilight) would have reacted like this; it was just a harmless little joke.

(Twilight) giggled a little fake at what (Luna) said, before she became lost in her own thoughts. Her and Luna together? Now that was indeed an interesting thought she really haven’t thought of. Sure Luna was a pretty mare, but surely that wasn’t what she was looking for, wasn’t it? She liked colts, why would she be interested in Luna. A thought that surprised her a bit, why was she even with this mare now? (Twilight) have had a 100 changes this evening to meet a colt she could experiment romance with, but instead she had ended up with a mare. True, she had found a deep connection with her but still. But before (Twilight) could give the subject deeper thought (Luna) spoke up.

“Is this the place?” (Luna) asked as she looked at the grand library of Canterlot.

“That it is.” (Twilight) replied. “Let’s go inside.” She said as use pushed the door open, she had almost forgot she was in disguise of a earth pony and used her magic to open the door, which would have blown her cover.

Moments later they were in (Twilight’s) old room; such great memories came back to her as she stood there inside her former study. She looked at (Luna) who was looking though some of the titles for the books present on the shelves, before she walked over to the large window overlooking the ponydom. It was a sight worthy of a queen to watch over the land. (Luna) seemed lost in thought as (Twilight) walked over to her side and teasingly puffed (Luna’s) rump with her own.
(Luna) looked a bit surprised before her lips turned into a playful smirk. She jumped at (Twilight) and the rolled around on the floor, tickling, giggling, teasing and playing, just some good old fun innocent fun. Until (Twilight) tried to escape (Luna), but (Luna) caught one of her hind leg and (Twilight) fell onto her old bed and (Luna) had followed suit.

So now (Luna) laid on top of (Twilight), looking deeply into each other eyes, feeling each other’s still breath against their faces, so close they were to one and another. At this very moment.

”I’m sorry, this is my first time.” (Twilight) whispered in a low and gentle tone.

Which shocked them both. (Twilight) couldn’t believe she had been that forward but then again, they were both clever enough to know when somepony invited you home after a night of drinking and flirting, it was usually to gain something. Maybe in their case it wasn’t just about some sloppy sex like one would perhaps have been expected, but the two of them wanted romance, and truly, the night they had shared was the most romantic thing either of them had tried, and this. This was the last step of their romantic night.

“Me too.” Was all that (Luna) said in response to (Twilight’s) forwardness.

“You’re just saying that to make me feel better.” (Twilight) said with a deep blush across her cheeks, still looking into (Luna’s) eyes.

(Luna’s) heart skipped a beat at this, as she smiled brightly. Never before in her entire life had she seen something as cute as this! “Honest words.” She said as she took the other mare’s hoof and placed it over her heart. “See?” She said while looking a little to the side, breaking their eye contact, visibly embarrassed.

Now it was (Twilight’s) heart’s turn to skip a beat. Inside (Luna’s) chest was a beating heart that was matching the phase of her own. Twilight lifted her other hoof and caress (Luna’s) cheek as she turned her head so their eyes was locked with each other once more.

This was what she had been reading about in those stories, she was sure of it! It was just like in one of those overly sugar sweet novels that probably every colt would vomit over. One of those where the lovers would get each other in the end after all the hardship they had to go through, for their one and only true love, their soulmate.

But this also made her fears return in force, what would happen after this night? Would (Luna) want to see her when she finds out that she was merely an impostor? (Twilight) really wanted to come clean but she couldn’t, no matter how much she wanted to, afraid of the moment she had lingered for would be stolen from her. But despite these fears, (Twilight) was to lost in the moment, she needed this to happen, even if it would break her tiny heart later, right here and right now, she desired nothing else in her life than this very moment with (Luna) and anything else seemed immeasurable to this sensation, even her later sorrow. ‘It’s better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all’ as they said, though truefully Twilight couldn’t follow that kind of logic, wouldn’t it be better to leave in ignorance than pain of lose? But even the thought of logic was thrown aside; this need was simply too strong for her mind to control.

At this point no words were spoken, all the communication they needed was done with their souls that desperately wanted to become one, even if it was just for a single night, no matter the consequences and the pain that might follow.

(Luna) was biting her lower lip, clearly as much lost in thought as (Twilight) was, but their eye contact never broke while these thoughts rose, almost like she wasn’t even looking at somepony else. Maybe they truly were just one half each of a whole? Maybe these thoughts that (Twilight) had, were the same as (Luna’s)?

(Twilight) sieged her change for the moment she had come looking for. With the hoof still caressing (Luna’s) cheek, she slowly moved to the back of her neck and with the other resting on her chest, feeling her heart beating, she slide around her waist, and then she slowly started to pull (Luna) towards her.

(Luna) panicked inside her mind, having her mind filled with fear and doubt of the moment she had set out to find had finally come to her in the form of a beautiful mare she had never seen before and yet felt a very strong connection. Ever since she had laid eyes upon her it was as if (Twilight) had been her long lost love. (Luna) really wanted to come clean but she was to scared of what would happen if she did, she did not want to lose this, she did not want to lose (Twilight). But she was also scared of what this was to (Twilight), (Luna) had come to experiment but now it had turned into something much deeper for her. Would she not be accepted by (Twilight) her heart would be forever shattered and her alter ego Nightmare Moon would most likely rise again, maybe all of this had been a really stupid idea. She felt the need to redrawn and apologize before she would flew from this golden moment, but she was caught short as a hoof moved to her neck and another to her waist pulling her in. Luna closed her eyes, this was it and there was no going back now! She had acted too late.

(Luna) had asked, but (Twilight) took.

Their lips meet, and their hearts stopped. The world around them ceased to exist. Nothing had any importance beside the joy of a simple kiss. They had rubbed each other of their first kiss, that special kiss that was meant for somepony special. The kiss was short and much too gentle, but it was still unlike anything else. A warm within the both of they was litten and a desire for one another pushed reality aside.

As their short first kissed had ended, all thoughts and boundaries were forgotten as they both became lost in passion love making in both body and soul, becoming one in unity, releasing all of their pent up desires.

After what seemed like decades to the two of them, they eventually felt asleep, embracing each other, laying heart to heart, beating in the same phase, almost as if they were singing a lullaby to each other, as their soul had become one, as their dreams became the same.

Author’s note:
I had originally planned this to be a one shot, but I ended up with deciding to make it a two-parter instead. I can’t really say yet if I’ll continue this story pass chapter two, which will remain to be seen when I finish the second chapter.

The story could probably have been better if I had added a chapter for the background story and the party itself, but I couldn’t really be bothered, because all I wanted to write was a little bit of loving. So if you can, try to imagine the party yourself, I don’t know if I’ll ever write them myself and if I did I would probably write a new story instead of patching up on this one.

But whit that said, I hope you have enjoyed it so far and please remember to comment (and be honest)! That is the only way I can improve my future work <3 I’ll see you in chapter two, I hope.