• Published 7th Jan 2016
  • 458 Views, 6 Comments

Like a dragon equestria - Jade Copperfield



a changeling traitor, and 4 human beings get involved in a inner conflict with in the changelings involving a little girl which can bring peace or destruction. a yakuza and my little pony crossover.

  • ...
6
 6
 458

part 1 chapter 2 ponyville

Burning...

The house's roof was burning but the inside was relatively unharmed with two beings in the empty living room. one was a changeling in blue armor and a sword on its right hilt kneeling down to looking into the eyes of a filly in a light green dress with flowers on it. The changeling was Dragon with his pink eyes present staring into the soul of the little filly. Her eyes were red with tears when they were normally green.

Dragon said to her "Be quiet please if you want to live ok".

The filly said with sadness present in her voice "But where are my parents".

There was silence until Dragon spoke "They... are de".

"Hey Dragon what the fuck are you doing in there". Dragon looked behind himself to see a changeling soldier with blood red eyes at the door way.

Dragon looked to the filly and whispered to her "follow my lead". He then turned around and walked toward the changeling with the little girl close behind hiding behind his legs as they both walked.

The red eyed changeling noticed and said "Why is this little girl not dead Dragon".

" I thought she would be a nice addition to the prisoners".

" Hmm". The red eyed changeling said while crouching down to observe the filly.

The red eyed changeling said" She does look's nice but we should take her to chrysalis to make sure".

"Agreed". With that said the red eyed changeling walked back to the door with dragon and the filly in tow. As they left the house the rest of the village came in view and the previously filtered noise could be heard, they were screams of sadness, pain, and agony. And the other buildings were currently set entirely ablaze, and other changeling soldiers were running around going somewhere that was until they got to there location.

Chrysalis was standing there at the edge of the village in all her unholy glory. She seemed to be on a throne that was held and guarded by her elite guards. There armor was red with accents of blue on them with multiple of the guards having battle scars.

Chrysalis noticed us and said to us in a annoyed regal voice " What are two doing you should be of enjoying yourselves". She paused a moment to look at dragon and added "Especially you".

The red eyed changeling bowed and said to her" My queen we have a filly that Dragon thinks will be useful".

She gave a annoyed sigh and walked toward them. As she was walking toward the group Dragon bowed and the filly remembering what Dragon said bowed to. This made chrysalis raise her eye brows in surprise.

"She does know when she is near power at least". She continued and when she was close Dragon and the changeling stood back up along with the filly having her head down.

After staring at her for a while chrysalis said" She does have power I don't even need to use a spell on her to tell".

"We will take her with us". Chrysalis added

Dragon and the changeling both let out a breath they have been holding. along with that chrysalis called for the filly to come with her but she remained there next to Dragon. This gave chrysalis a annoyed look and she walked closer to the filly and said.

"Are you coming with me or not"?

Dragon looked at the filly and said" Go with her and do what she says and you will be fine".


This got a look from chrysalis and the other changeling. But chrysalis ignored it and said to Dragon" I will bring you to her if she makes trouble". She then turned to the red eyed changeling and said to him " And you Crimson is it". the changeling nodded" I want you to keep an eye on him and report any and all oddity's in his behavior to me is that understood".

Crimson straightened and said to her" yes mam". and with that said the scene started to dissolve like paint being washed away all except Dragon until everything was a empty void.

ponyville fluttershy's house

With a loud gasp Dragon sat up from the couch that he slept on. He was sweating and breathing erratically like if someone woke from a terrible nightmare. Dragon said in between breaths" It was just a dream". His breathing was steadying while he continued to say" It was just a dream it didn't happen again not again".

Dragon stayed like that for a good few minutes until he decided to look around the room. He looked at the clock and it said that it was 6:00 in the morning after he looked at the time he looked toward were Akiyama was suppose to be sleeping. But Akiyama wasn't there at all.

Dragon sighed and got up from the couch until he noticed a bunny laying at his legs so he picked up the bunny, got up and put the bunny back down on the couch. With that done Dragon picked up his white under shirt from the floor and put it on. He also checked his black suit pockets and pulled out a engraved lighter with the phrase" From D to S".

He then walked toward the door to the front of the house, feeling his bones and joints crack due to his injuries as he walked. When he got to the door he opened it and saw Akiyama outside smoking and staring at the town.

He noticed Dragon and said to him" you couldn't sleep too". Dragon walked outside with him and told him" yeah I had a nightmare".

Akiyama sighed and said to him" So this is real".

Dragon looked at him and had a surprised look and said to him" I was wondering why you took everything so well".

Akiyama sighed and said" Yeah I thought this was a dream but now I'm up and it seems way to real to be just a dream".

" This is a different world Akiyama and you know this is real if you see discord and he openly admitted something".

"By the way what is he"?

Dragon sighed and continued" I will tell you if you give me one of those". Pointing at the cigarettes box that Akiyama still had in his hand.

"Oh here". He then tossed Dragon the box and then asked" You need a lighter"?

"No I should be good". With that said Dragon got a cigar from the box and pulled out the lighter. To his surprised it worked and he lit it and started smoking it.

" So what is with discord". Akiyama said in a interested tone.

"From what I have heard he was locked in stone for a thousand years for causing a bunch of chaos and ruling Equestria or taking over". He took another smoke and continued" The details are varied but apparently he was released recently and caused more chaos and was put in stone again".

"But why is he here"?

"He was apparently released and reformed from being pure evil which should be impossible if he truly is pure evil but I think its more based around misunderstood".

"Oh but what is with the lady what was her name Fluttershy was it".

Dragon responded to Akiyama" Yes that is her name".

"Yeah a weird name but enough dwelling on that what is with Fluttershy and discord".

"I have no clue but to be honest I hope it isn't more than just friends".

Akiyama responded sounding surprised and turning toward Dragon" And why do you not want that"?

"Because if it does go more than that it may end up very badly for the both of them".

"What might that ending be".

"You don't want to know and I think you have question for me from last night".

"Oh you want to answer them now well why were you in the forest".

After a brief moment of silence Dragon answered him" I was running from my former colleagues".

"What why"? Akiyama said while leaning in closer

"I'm not telling you that and besides I'm going to talk to Fluttershy and get out of here".

With that said Dragon grabbed the cigar from his mouth and dropped it on the ground and snuffed it out with his holed foot and proceeded to the door. Before he opened the door Akiyama asked him" oh by the way has that big huge shiny treehouse always been there"? Dragon said back to him" Its apparently called the castle of friendship and it popped up around a month ago". He didn't stay and chat any longer and walked inside Fluttershy's cottage.

When Dragon walked inside he saw fluttershy flying back and forth from food bowls with a bag of food pellets, she was still in her bunny pajamas. when she heard Dragon enter the building she waved at him and continued what she was doing earlier. After a while of waiting for fluttershy to finish Dragon heard a deep yawn come from the stair case Dragon looked in the direction and waved to the yawning draconequus.

Discord continued yawning while scratching his back with his claw until he noticed that Akiyama was gone. he said to Dragon"Where is the human"?

Dragon said to him" He's outside enjoying the sunrise".

Fluttershy poked her head out and said to Dragon" You should probably bring him inside".

Dragon thought it over for a second and decided to get Akiyama. He went outside and said" Hey Akiyama they want you inside".

Akiyama looked at Dragon still having the cigarette on him. he eventually conceded and snuff the cigar out and walked back in side with Dragon.

When Akiyama was inside he asked Discord and Fluttershy "So why do you want me inside"? after a few moment discord decided to answer" because humans don't exist in Equestria plus we were about to make breakfast and flutters insisted in inviting you".

Akiyama thought this over with his hand to his chin and eventually said" I would love to".

Then both fluttershy and Discord turned there heads at Dragon staring at him like they were waiting for something. After the short time of awkward silence he said" Why are you staring at me"?

Discord replied to him in an annoyed tone" We were asking you along with Akiyama".

Dragon didn't say anything, instead he walked toward his black suit jacket and pulled out a small pouch filled with gold coins, with his jacket he walked to the front door and said" No".

Fluttershy said to him in a worried voice" Your still hurt you shouldn't be leaving already".

Dragon stopped and sighed just before the door and said" Can you tell me where the closest bakery is".

Fluttershy surprised said" Um yeah its around the middle of town why".

"We will meet again never". Dragon didn't stay another moment and walked out of the house not looking back. Everyone in the room just stared at him as he left, Fluttershy's face was of shock, discords was just nothing, and Akiyama just stared at him curiously as he left. When Dragon was a good distance away green flames erupted from his form.

When the flames dissipated Dragon had turned into a mostly brown griffon with some red on the top of his head. Akiyama saw this and said" Awe so that is why he's called a changeling".

Discord and Fluttershy looked at each other. Fluttershy said to him" I wonder why he stormed of like that after we helped him". Discord replied "It probably has something to do with what happened last night or the fact that your a element of harmony".

As they continued to talk Akiyama was thinking about why he would leave in such a hurry. It most likely had to do with last night but all he knew was that it involved his former colleagues or who ever they are. So he thought it was best to follow him but when he tried to leave Discord and Fluttershy shouted at him to not leave.

Akiyama said to the two" If you two want to know what's happening then I suggest we follow".

"But everyone in town will notice you and that will cause a panic". Fluttershy said in a worried expression.

Discord said to them both with a light bulb over his head" He could follow Dragon if I make a adjustment to his appearance".

"What do you mean".

But before he could say anymore discord snapped his fingers and a poof of smoke surrounded Akiyama making him cough. But when the smoke cleared he didn't feel different at all but the expression on Fluttershy proved wrong.

"Um Fluttershy why are you shocked I don't feel any different".

Discord snickered and then said" Everyone around you sees you as a pony but I haven't altered your form in the slightest".

"So basically you made an illusion".

"Yes in the simplest term but you need to hurry Dragon will probably be long gone if you dawdle".

Dragon was walking through ponyville watching the ponies walk by as he headed toward the center of town. He was still the mostly brown griffon with red on the top of his head, what Akiyama hadn't notice was the tattoo still ever present along with the bandages. Dragon could never part with his tattoo, he's had the tattoo since he was a child and has never hidden it.

When he got to the market district he asked a vendor what the local bakery looked like the man said that it was a building that looked like it was made of sweets. Dragon thanked him and went to the building, it looked like a oversized gingerbread house made out of assorted candies and less bread.

When Dragon opened the door to the bakery a bell rung and the lady behind the counter turned and said" Be with you in a second".

After she was done with the customer she turned to and said" What would you like today sir".

" Um do you have any blueberry muffins".

"Yes we do sir".

"Then two please".

After a short time the muffins arrived in a brown paper bag and she said" That will be six bits".

Dragon gave the lady the gold coins and after a thank you please come again Dragon was out the door to look for the kind vendor that gave him the directions to the bakery, he going back to ask him for directions to the train station. As he was walking toward the market he started eating the muffins they were really good but he didn't really show it. When he entered the market he noticed that there were more ponies wearing suits around.

When Dragon got back to the vendor there was a crowd around the stand with shouting coming from it. Dragon thought "well I guess I might as well see what's happening". So he pushed his way into the crowd to get a better view.

After pushing his way through the crowd he got to see what was happening in it. He saw three ponies standing in the circle the crowd created one of them was a earth pony stallion, he was wearing Akiyama's clothing along his cloths he had red fur and a pure black mane. The other two were wearing jackets and jeans, they were bigger than him but they were not in great shape. There faces had multiple bruises and there noses were bleeding.

The red stallion kept on taunting them with his left hand in a come at me gesture. The thugs yelled and ran at him with a punch ready, the red stallion dodged them which caused them to punch each other in the face. But before they could react the stallion kicked them in the upper body stunning them and then causing a sweep kick to get them off balance and put a devastating knee to the face for them both.

They both fell on the floor of the dirt street after a moment of waiting they got up.

"So you going to bother this guy again". said the red stallion that sounded oddly like Akiyama.

"What does it matter to you". said one of the thugs.

"Because I don't like common thugs taking what they don't deserve". after a moment the thug responded back.

"Fine we'll go but we won't forget this". The thugs slowly got up holding there arms and gave the vendor that was hiding behind his stand a sack most likely filled with bits. The crowd opened a path for the thugs to walk through while giving them glares. So with nothing to do the crowd dispersed leaving the red stallion, the vendor, and Dragon standing there in the busy street.

But Dragon hardly noticed the crowd dispersing all he was looking at was the red stallion or Akiyama or at least who he thinks he is. Not thinking about how he was a pony but more like how he took on two thugs that were bigger and tougher than him. He was so focused on that question that he didn't notice said stallion slowly walk up to him and whisper.

"You really should not walk out of a woman's home like that".

Dragon spontaneously jumped backward out of surprise and quickly caught up with the real world.

"So it is you Akiyama"?

He simply nods and adds "Why did you leave like that"?

Dragon perked his still disguised eagle head up and said" My species has had a less than ideal relationship with ponies and I don't like staying in unfamiliar places".

"That still doesn't give the permission to leave like that if you do that at least give a formal thank you".

"It's my life I can do whatever I want and besides I'm bad at conversing".

"Then you should practice and talk to other people or pony's or whatever counts as intelligent life".

Dragon walked over to the vendor while Akiyama was saying the previous sentence with his eyes closed, arms crossed and clearly agitated look on his face. The vendor was fixing up his stall from when the thugs where robbing him. He looked up from the stand with a surprised look on his face most likely because he wasn't expecting to see Dragon again.

The vendor sighed and said" I guess you saw that, those thugs have been bothering me for two weeks robbing me of a days work but enough about me why are you back here"?

"Do you know where the train station is"?

"yeah the station is on the other side of town but you wont be able to leave until tomorrow".

"Why"? Dragon said with mild annoyance.

"The royal guard said that the train was boarded by an unknown group last night and the train was heading to the crystal empire so I think the royal guard are keeping an out for anyone suspicious".

Dragon thought about this new info for a while. So the train was boarded by a group of individuals and said train was headed for the crystal empire home of the captain of the royal guard and princess mi amore cadenza. Which both are mortal enemies of chrysalis no she couldn't be moving that fast.

Dragon dropped the bag with the other muffin in it and said" Here this might help you and thank you for the info".

The vendor waved Dragon a good bye as he walked back toward Akiyama who stared at him with an annoyed face.

"Why don't you stay and listen to me for one second". Akiyama said but didn't get a response until Dragon walked past him toward the direction of the edge of town.

"I needed to ask him something and I'm sorry for ignoring you".

"Well that's a start". Akiyama said under his breath and started to walk with Dragon back toward Fluttershy's house. After a good minute Akiyama decided to start a conversation.

"So what did you ask the guy".

Dragon looked at him for a second but continued to face forward and replied" He said that the train is out till tomorrow".

"So you wanted to leave town while you still look like this". Akiyama said while looking at him. Dragon was not looking good or feeling good, he ached everywhere and he still had a hard time breathing but at least he wasn't suffocating.

"So what does that matter to you, you've known me for about five hours and you care about my life just like that". He emphasized with a snap of his claws.

"Because your a good kid that is most likely in a horrible situation and for also being the first thing I talked to here". He said the last part while scratching the right side of his face with a finger.

"How do you know what kind of situation I'm In, I told you nothing and I'm 26 years old"! He screamed at Akiyama facing him with a few tears in his light pink eyes. Akiyama took a step back generally surprised at his outburst and with concern on his face. After a few moments they continued walking not looking at each other until they got to fluttershy's cottage.

Akiyama broke the silence" I have met some people that have been in stressful situations normally involving criminal organizations and you seem to be in one after all you called them former". he said in a sincere tone.

Dragon dropped his griffon disguise back to his normal changeling self and thought about what Akiyama said. He could help me after all I'm out of options for now but would he even want to help and besides he's going back when Discord can send him back. Well what do I have to lose he will be sent back and I do need help that won't get him directly involved let's just hope he's willing.

"Yes you are correct about the criminal thing sort of but they aren't criminals we are basically a nation ran by a queen and have a military that is the standard job, I was a soldier and then I became the care taker for a filly". There was obvious pain in Dragons voice as he continued" I brought her in on my first mission and I was ordered to take care of her so I did and now I'm a traitor because I wanted what was best for her".

When Dragon finished he was nearly at tears and Akiyama was listening intently until he asked" why are you telling me this I know I asked but why so easily"?

"Because I want you to help me when you still can that is if you want to". Akiyama thought this over for a moment and asked.

"What type of help"?

"I want you to teach me how to fight like you did against those thugs".

Fluttershy's cottage five minutes ago

It has been a minute since Akiyama left but one thing kept on plaguing Fluttershy. Why was he so Handsome.

Author's Note:

god it's been long time since I updated you could blame me being lazy which Is totally justifiable but i have been under a lot of stress that is making me contemplate multiple things. and you perfectionists will notice the uncapped i's. why because there causing the red spelling error pop up and it is starting irritate me but that is only in this note. i want to know what you think thus far and will reveal more about his backstory and if you have played the yakuza series tell me if I'm getting Akiyama mostly right. because i have not actually played them but the minute i can i will. (why did you break during the last of us why!)

oh and criticsm is always nice and why do i want it because i want to right better storys.