• Published 4th Apr 2016
  • 1,399 Views, 5 Comments

Dangerous observer. - TripleSNazi



One human will be forced to explore the unexplored. He shall discover, he shall learn and most importantly, he shall understand. But as soon as the father of understanding stops guiding him, he's gonna have to make some decisions...hard ones.

  • ...
7
 5
 1,399

Makes sense?!

When the alien called him by the name of his race Jacob took a step backwards just to charge with a knife at Flam's throat, losing all the patience he had left.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THE NAME OF MY RACE?"-Jacob shouted in front of Flam's face, the gas mask making his voice terrifying.

"Listen...we were aware about your race's existence even before you were...you are in an higher dimension here*cough...we are 4 dimensional beings...you are a 3 dimensional one, we were too a long time ago and evolved into this dimension*cough...just before our evolution we became aware that an another race was taking place somewhere else in an another planet*cough...that was your race."- Flam explained while slowly losing the ability to breathe due to Jacob's grip tightening with the passing of time, that after he took the information he wanted released Flam and kept pointing the gun at him.

"You don't make completely sense but it's fine for now. How is it possible we speak the same language?SPEAK!"-Jacob shouted the last word while hitting him lightly with the tip of his gun.

"It's magic...there is a spell that has been casted on the entire planet that all beings can understand each other...you can speak in any language you want and everyone will understand it. Prove it if you want"-Flam said with a face expression that showed nothing more than fear.

"Why didn't you ever come back or try to contact us?Where am I?"-Jacob said while trying to get as much information as fast as possible and also being getting calmer as time passed.

"Lower dimensional being can go to higher dimensions in proper conditions apperantly but a higher dimensional being can't go to a lower dimensional being habitat, it is impossible...any attempt would just fail as it has always done.You are in an another universe and dimension, you are in a planet we call Equis and a country we call as Equestria."-Flam was still scared but he felt like he is teaching a kid, he was speaking as fast as possible and answering only the question the human asked and as shortly as possible while feeling his life threatened.

Jacob just heard the best information he could actually get: His race was out of any danger from this race for now. He just did not know if he could believe him or not. Jacob lowered his gun but still held it in his hand.

"أكرر ما قلته"-Jacob said in his native language just to see if he had told the truth or not.
Translation: Repeat what I said?

"Repeat what I said?!"-Flam said in a tone of confusion and more like asking.

"Human please just let us go we are only businessmans"-Flam said in a cracking voice.

"I am not finished with you but if it makes you relax I'm telling you that for as long as you cooperate you and brother will be just fine."-Jacob said calmer than ever but the gas mask still made the voice sound bizarre to Flam.

"Whatever you want just hold your promise"-Flam said while sounding and looking much calmer than the past minutes.

"Just some more questions, How much do you know like as a race about humans?-Jacob asked while hosteling his pistol back but still having the knife on his hand.

"We don't know anything, all we know is that your race exist in an another universe and lower dimension...you were all primitive when we discovered you as a race"-Flam said while somehow regretting his words after Jacobs other question:

"If you had no way to visit or see us how do you know that we call our selfs humans?"-Jacob asked applying that he cough him as a lair.

"It's because of the language spell, we call you differently here but in your mind it goes on how you understand or know it."-Flam said with panic in his voice as he responded as fast as possible.

Jacob wanted to keep asking many more questions but some voices could be heard from the distance and if his mind wasn't playing any games those voices where coming up from the sky. The alien Jacob was talking till now seem to notice that too and before he could react Jacob punched him again, knocking him out cold again.Jacob knew he was lucky that when voices started talking wen it was on his hearing range because if it was only on the alien's hearing range he could have reacted much sooner than him.

"Locate and capture anything suspicious or out of the ordinary"-was what the voice said in the distance and Jacob knew that they were looking for him but he did not know how were they aware of him even being around here.

Jacob acted quickly, he cut the rope with the knife and grabbed the unconsciousness bodies putting them on his shoulders and get them out of the forest that he believed that if he left them there they will just get eaten by some being. With the exoskeleton supporting him it was no difficult task. He reached the end of the forest and could see a house like structure in the distance and ran towards it.

He reached at the door and practically smashed it into one side with his leg. While running in he saw one more alien that probably was and alien who lived there. Jacob did not had the time to focus or even deal with what appeared to be a she with yellow coat, pink hair with some green clothing surrounded by other animals, having his hands full and that he was still running Jacob used his head to knock her out...that was surprisingly easy. The animals protested but got no time to do anything cause Jacob just dropped the bodies of the two aliens he was caring and made a run for the door.

As soon as he got out a the door not even 1 meter out of it Jacob took an attack from above. He only saw that it was a foot...a foot that was powerful enough to knock him back in the house via crashing a window, the alien said something but Jacob did not hear anything at that moment. Jacob reacted fast while the team he believed to have been send to search and capture him lost visual of him since he crashed inside the house.

Jacob activated the cloak and became invisible, two of the search party entered and Jacob jumped out of an another window that lead to the side of the house. There was one of them that was just close enough to see him even through his cloak and Jacob for the first time got a clear look on the uniform. Jacob took out his pistol shooting him in the left knee, the bullet ending up just a little lower the knee but still ripping his bone and flesh to peaces. The alien fell and started shouting in agony with now just a little more than half a leg left. Before he could recover Jacob made sure to shut him up by KO-ing him with a punch. Opening his way so no one could stop him anymore and being invisible in that distance Jacob had a free run to the forest again.

Jacob could not allow himself to get caught. The alien told him that they didn't know anything about humans...or at least moderns humans. If he allows himself to get caught,he only can imagine himself being interrogated and even tortured just to reveal any sort of possible information to the aliens.

Something else Jacob noticed was that the resident of the house he broke in had wings and the aliens he fought too...even the one he ended up shooting in the leg causing permanent/irreversible damage to what he could recognize as a male. Jacob did feel really bad for what he did but he had no other choice and no other weapon to actually use instead...ok he could had done something else but he could not risk playing with chances or at lest not with aliens that he did not know of what they are actually capable off. Jacob was surprised of the result however, the bullet would have never caused such damage to a human...ok EL DIABLO was and still is the best pistol in firepower but it still made no sense, maybe the flesh had bigger resistance to something else rather than physical force like lightning cause they are flyers or the bone was weaker cause a flyer should have hollow bones because they had to be lighter.Maybe both? That was the only thing that could possibly make sense to Jacob and it kept making more sense the more he thought about it.

Jacob was now in the forest with the infrared googles activated just in case as he passed through the woods when he suddenly stopped as he caught visual to another one of those aliens...however he was suspicions to the fact because he never saw one so deep in the forest before. As Jacob got closer he realized that the one alien turned out to be three aliens in the row but they where smaller in height and size. Jacob decided to approach them with caution. As Jacob got close enough or at least at the distance he didn't need the thermal on so he turned it off and realized that the aliens where just...young aliens...children?

Jacob looked at them for a moment, they appeared to be surprisingly calm considering the fact that they where inside a what Jacob found out to be a dangerous place even for him at some point. Jacob could tell that they where females and quite young, one had white fur with somehow pink hair and tail, the other one some sort of darker orange with darker violet hair and tail and the last one some kind of yellow with red hair with red tail.Until now all the aliens Jacob had seen had matching hair and tail color and made sense for him on the genetic level.

Jacob decided to contact them but of course with the cloak on and try to get some kind of information out of them without triggering any suspicion. Jacob thought that maybe it would be good if he just spoke out, hoping that he would not frighten the children.

"Hello there."-Jacob said still far for the fillies to see him, even thought he was right in front of them.

The young aliens seem to alert from the voice that from their perspective at the moment had no source.

"Scotoolo...Apple bloom did you just hear that?"-One of them said while looking around.

"I heard it Sweety belle but did anyone see where it came from?"-Another one of the aliens replied in the same state as her friend.

"No need to frighten little ones. I am right here you just might have some problem when it comes to seeing me"-Jacob said while stepping forward so they could just barely make out a transparent figure.

The young aliens seemed to take a step backward when they realized the source of the voice, but one of them stepped forward and...

"This is so awesome...what an awesome invisibility spell."-the one with the darker orange fur said while approaching Jacob that in the other hand was preparing himself for the worst. Luckily one of the aliens seemed to stop her but she looked suspicious to Jacob.

"Excuse us mister but what is your name and where is the rest of your head?"-said the alien that he heard for the first time speaking and it was kind of funny as she had more like an country accent.

Jacob realized three things: 1.) From the names he heard before he could tell that names here are different from earth and of course his made no sense here. 2.) They could make out of the transparent shape that he had no muzzle as them. 3.) There where aliens with no wings or that thing in the head he did not know how to name. Jacob had to come up with a name quick.

"Just call me Jacob"-Jacob said while mentally face palming himself for not coming out with a fake name in time.

"Ja...Jacob... that's a weird nam-"-the alien with the white fur began to say before a hand on her mouth interrupted her from finishing.

"Nice to meet ya Ja...Jacob mah name in Apple bloom *Pointing this is Scotoolo and this is Sweety belle"-Apple bloom said while releasing her friend from her grip.

The young aliens seemed to be quite uncomfortable by Jacob's presence and Jacob seemed to notice that too, they where talking like they where forced to do so. Jacob decided to break the ice but he did know quite how, anyway that did not stop him from trying. The voice changed by the gas mask did not help thought.

"So what are you all doing here, isn't this supposed to be a dangerous place?"-Jacob asked while sounding like he wanted to know that himself.

"Um...yeah but we kind of had to go to Zagora's place. We need her help with some potion that maybe would make my sister...Rarity feel better...she's got some kind of flue but don't worry nothing serious."-Sweety Bell spoke like this guy was from Ponyville and should know her sister or something.

"Zagora?Ponyville?"-Jacob asked instinctively only to realize his mistake later, this time mentally punching him self.

"Mister where are you from and were is the rest of your head?"-Applebloom asked while repeating her last question.

"I had an accident a while ago and you know"- Jacob lied hoping that maybe that would explain where the rest of his head was while trying to sound sad and convincing.

The aliens seem to lower than heads and look awkwardly at each other for a moment like they felt bad for him or regretted the fact that they asked. Jacob on the other hand realized that he just added more water into the ice. He thought that if words could not break it maybe actions would.

"Hej...how about you guys turn around and wait for me at the edge of the forest while I go to that Zagora of yours and get the potion you need."-Jacob said while poping their heads back up.

"Really you would do that?"

"Yeah...I mean I can't let you go deeper into the forest and I really would like to meet that friend of yours"-Jacob said while realizing that he did not even know for what he was going to look exactly or where was he going to get it.

"Thank you very much mister... the potion you are looking for is called "vsddjb"-Sweetie Belle said like she said nothing wrong.

Author: I really just smashed the keyboard at that word you will realize why

"What was the name again?"-Jacob asked confused as he thought that he did not hear correctly at the moment.

"It's called "vsddjb", that is all my sister is going to need."

Jacob was a bit but not totally dumbfounded, he could tell that maybe the word she was using it did not exist in his language or that he might have never heard that word before...it had something to do with that language spell he figured.So Jacob took his radio and turned it into a recorder so he could record the name of the potion. The aliens did not seem to think much of anything of his movements for some reason.

"Say the name of the potion again"-Jacob said sheepishly while turning the recorder on.

"vsddjb"-Sweetie belle hesitated for a moment before speaking.


Jacob recorded it and hoping to remember the name played it on his radio. To his surprise the name of the potion did not come out as he heard it before (vsddjb) but "Myelle". It was indeed a word Jacob had never heard before but what surprised him the most was the fact that he used technology to somehow interact with magic or some shit so he could make out a word he never herd before.

"Say the name again"-Jacob said fast more like ordering than anything else.

"Myelle...are you alright mister?"-Sweetie bell said with worry in her voice. Her two other friends just starring at him.

The half a theory that Jacob made was somehow correct even thought it proved something else that Jacob could have the chance to think about it later. On the other hand he realized how weird he was acting around the young aliens and tried to compose himself by making a small lie.

"I'm fine is just that the name seems strangely familiar to me"-Jacob lied while trying to sound convincing.

There was such an uncomfortable silence for a moment that seemed to kill even the sound of nature around them. An silence that Jacob had to brake ASAP.

"So where does this friend of yours live exactly cause I am not from these parts"-Jacob said while trying to reveal information.

"Where are you from mister?"-Apple Bloom said from behind of her friend.

Jacob realized that he could not get out of this with a lie so he decided to tell them the truth, even if it meant lieing to them afterwards like they just never heard of that place before.

"I am from Saudi Arabia"-Jacob answered shortly.

*Scratching her right ear-"You mean Saddle Arabia?"-Sweetie belle asked in confusion like she didn't hear correctly.

"Yes"-Jacob lied while thinking of the luck he had for a place to be similarly named as his place back home .

The young aliens seemed to hesitate and look at each other for a moment before Sweetie belle decided to speak, for some reason she did all the talking and that made Jacob question the fact that they where not buying his lies as he hoped they would but...but they where just kids,right?

"You need to follow the path we were taking for quite a while just by walking straight, you will see some big rocks and go behind them, you will see the path continues but you will turn right were there is no road, you will have to go through some bushes and then you will see a cottage....Zagora's cottage."-Sweetie Belle said while breaking some sort of silence that was building again up just by giving instructions.

Silence again. Jacob almost knew he fucked up but for him this was such terrible news that he didn't want to accept the truth.He was just thinking a way on how to get out of this clean. Jacob was never good with kids or the opposite gender, in this case he was dealing with the two sonarios in the same time. Apperantly the kids of this world are not as different from the ones he knew back home.

"Mister..."-said the one with country accent but more in a wisper than anything else.

"Yes?"-Jacob simply asked.

"Wha' are you doin' here all alone and so far away from home?"-Yep she did ask but she asked like she regretted every single one of those words.

Jacob mentally hit a brick wall and if that wasn't enough of an accident he kept hitting the wall till and idea came out of his mind. Another lie of course, Jacob had never lied so much in this shorter amount of time.

"I'm was just testing some things out"-Jacob said while trying to make some sort of sense that he was testing some new kind of spells or something.

"Are you a soldier?Are you testing out some military equipment? This is so awesome..."-Scotool said with excitement.

So there are soldiers here too huh...for a moment there I wished that these aliens where living a much better reality than us humans do. when there are soldiers there are armies and an army is nothing more then a brutal force used upon...*thought interrupted

"A-are you?"-Scotool asked again but this time with a much lower voice.

"Yes,yes sure I am"- Jacob answered insecure of even what he was saying or answering to, he needs to recover again.

"Well I guess this is a goodbye for now.You kids promise to go back around safely and wait for me till I get back?"-Jacob asked them but for some reason they felt unsure and looked at each other once before nodding.

"Stay safe"-was all Jacob said before turning around and walking away, his cloak made him invisible in just a few steps.

Jacob did not know if it would be wise if he followed them but it has getting late and he had so many questions in his mind that required answers. He also knew that the kinds where not as stupid as he thought they would be, so they can assume that he was following them and they would not speak a single word till they felt safe.

Whoever this Zacora is that the kids where talking about was going to have a bad day...If not the last.

Author's Note:

I am trying to make a really long story as short as possible.It does need some serious editing and I will try to find an editor as soon as possible.Please be patient and don't rate the fiction while it's not on it's best form. :heart: